What should we hope for ?

mamibio74

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Avec des amis, nous ne sommes pas d'accord. Certaines personnes pensent que nous n'avons aucun moyen d'arrêter le programme du Nouvel Ordre Mondial et que nous devons simplement anticiper et planifier la nourriture, l'eau, les armes, pour nous défendre le moment venu.

Others, like me, think that even if our chances against the New World Order are small, we must fight with all our might to oppose those who lead us to evil. I think there is something new to create in the way of spreading information much more widely, not everything has been invented about it. We need to inform and above all convince people about the reality of our world and how it works. To many we wish to ask the Cosmic Spirit for inspiration. We're all well-intentioned. Are we Don Quixote ?

We need to inform and above all convince people about the reality of our world and how it works.

It can be frustrating that's for sure.

There's still free will to take into account and so while information can be put out there, to me convincing someone seems like forcing the issue. There's a saying "a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still". Often trying to convince someone against their will just makes them dig into their current idea's more firmly, so any attempt at convincing might just make matters worse or make it harder for them to change their mind later.

It's different if you're informed and when someone has issues in their life that they're struggling with or there's some kind of chaos in their lives that makes them more open to receiving information and they ask you.

A recent situation arose involving my sister who ordinarily wouldn't be interested in much that we speak of here. She is a member of a church and also works in the church office. There has been a situation developing over the last few years where a toxic member of the church council has harmed a lot of people and caused trouble at the church. It has meant a lot of extra work for my sister gathering documents, copies of correspondence and preparing reports for many months and she has been very stressed about it all. At this time she was more open to listening to information about personality disorders and her interest is strong enough that she has decided to do further research and we've spent two 2hr get togethers discussing that one subject. Prior this trouble she wouldn't have been interested in listening to that subject, and at the moment she is a bit jaded about her churches forgiveness and reconciliation process that she would have previously fully endorsed. So while that is just one subject, it was an opening that naturally presented itself and my sister was ready to listen.

Ça peut être frustrant, c'est sûr.

Il y a toujours la libre volonté de prendre en compte et donc, même si l'information peut être diffusée, convaincre quelqu'un me semble forcer la question. Il y a un dicton qui dit qu'un homme convaincu contre sa volonté est toujours de la même opinion. Souvent, essayer de convaincre quelqu'un contre sa volonté ne fait que l'amener à creuser plus profondément dans l'idée qu'il a de son idée actuelle, de sorte que toute tentative de convaincre ne fera qu'empirer les choses ou rendre plus difficile pour eux de changer d'avis plus tard..

C'est différent si vous êtes informé et que quelqu'un a des problèmes dans sa vie avec lesquels il se débat ou qu'il y a une sorte de chaos dans sa vie qui le rend plus ouvert à recevoir des informations et qu'il vous le demande.

Une situation récente est survenue concernant ma sœur qui, d'ordinaire, ne s'intéresserait pas à grand-chose dont nous parlons ici. Elle est membre d'une église et travaille aussi dans le bureau de l'église. Au cours des dernières années, un membre toxique du conseil de l'église a fait du mal à un grand nombre de personnes et a causé des problèmes à l'église. Cela a représenté beaucoup de travail supplémentaire pour ma sœur, qui a dû rassembler des documents, des copies de correspondance et préparer des rapports pendant de nombreux mois, et elle a été très stressée par tout cela. À cette époque, elle était plus ouverte à l'écoute de l'information sur les troubles de la personnalité et son intérêt est assez fort pour qu'elle décide de faire d'autres recherches et nous avons passé deux rencontres de 2 heures à discuter de ce sujet. Avant ce problème, elle n'aurait pas été intéressée à écouter ce sujet, et en ce moment, elle est un peu blasée au sujet du processus de pardon et de réconciliation de ses églises qu'elle aurait auparavant entièrement approuvé. Alors, bien que ce ne soit qu'un sujet parmi d'autres, c'est une ouverture qui s'est naturellement présentée et ma sœur était prête à l'écouter.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator

Jones, Indeed I know that it is imperative to respect the Free Will. I was not thinking of convincing "absolutely" but rather convincing by bringing the most rigorous evidence.

IDK, I don't think there is anything to hope for. At this point, I think mankind is lost and our civilisation is sliding into destruction. There is nothing none of us can really do. There is no fight imo. We aren't here to save anybody. Besides, did the rest of the population said it wanted to be saved? Or that they wanted to be saved in the way you want to save them? I mean for some the issue is the liberal snowflakes, for others it is the nationalist conservative, some other believe if it wasn't for immigrants/ minorities they would have a much better life, others are bothered by the environment...etc. Things are very complex. My own feeling is that most of the population will be wiped out one or another - war, disease, famine, ice age, cometary collision...etc. You may want to stockpile, but in the case of war/ extreme civil unrest, you may end up having to flee your home and not be able to bring most of what you had. Perhaps, there might some crazy timelines jumps such as when a copy of Ark's hat appeared, but this is outside my range.

Jones, Indeed I know that it is imperative to respect the Free Will. I was not thinking of convincing "absolutely" but rather convincing by bringing the most rigorous evidence.
Those who do not or cannot SEE will not be convinced by even the most rigorous evidence. That has been my experience when presenting evidence to people who I had hoped would understand or "get it". Most common response was, "you're right, BUT..."

Hi Mamibio74,

In response to your question "What should we hope for?" I think that we may first try to hope for our own improvement and try to help the closest people who want to be helped.

It is very hard having to watch family or friends hurt themselves and ignore advice and facts. This is like several griefs we have to face. Or that is the way I see it because sometime, most of the time, we have to give up the idea that we could help in their salvation.
It feels like abandoning them.
I know now, that it has been a part of myself that helped me to feel important and to think about everything but my own problems.
I don't mean that it is your case and that we shouldn't help people, but I think that the best thing we can do is to prepare ourselves for the time some people would need and ask for our help.

But what I realized is that the small steps I take for myself are the best way to get people attention.
Once I stop wanting to convince someone, this same person begins to ask questions.
And at that time, you need to be ready to give just enough in order to stimulate their curiosity as, often, people need and like to learn by themselves. FWIW

Also, keep sharing info on social medias, you may create your own blog too, about a peculiar topic you're interested in if it's not already done, someone may come across by chance and you wouldn't know it but it would be something.

I think our species is doomed. But living this moment, this historical moment, is a great adventure. It gives us the opportunity to ask many important issues, and questions! to grow a little, to be a little more present, to be grateful to be alive and curious of everything. There is hope for individual humanity, each of us are a planet of humanity. We, I think, each of us are humanity. So this in mind, for me I insist, we can work for a better humanity.

What about hope for yourself (and by extension us together)? You may not be able to change outside influences much, but you do get to choose your actions and how you react to things. If you do your best no matter what happens, then that is worth something. Like JBP says, "Compare yourself to who you were yesterday.", and, "There's more to you than you think."

Back
Top Bottom