What was that about?

liam1310

The Cosmic Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all,
Will keep this short as possible.
It happened over two years ago, around the time my brother passed away from a drug over dose. I know it was a long time ago but, it still bugs me as to what might of happened. I may not get answers, no harm in trying though or maybe others experienced something similar.

Myself and my partner were reading my brothers diaries, we wanted to understand or at least try to understand what he was going through.

I stopped reading and was going to go to bed after finishing my cigarette. We were both sitting at the table across from each other. I asked my partner to read out loud. She read one page and turned to the next, at that point I looked down at the diary I thought it looked odd, all capital letters none of the other writing was like that. my partner didn't notice this at the time. As she was reading, it was like an entity was speaking through my brother to my brother. We both realised this at the exact same time something was off, it was only a few lines maybe 6, we both looked up at each other at the same time, we both gasped for air, a deep inhale, found it hard to catch out breath.

I managed to calm down, to a point .My partner was having difficulty breathing, She said it felt like something was on her trying to get inside her body. After around 5-10 min, I got the urge to get out of the apartment and drive around the corner to my partners mother's house. Her brother and sister were their. When we arrived they took one look at us and thought, something dreadful had happened, they said we were both white like we saw a ghost.

When we tried to explain, the gasping for air happened again, we couldn't catch our breath. When we mentioned the writing we couldn't get the words out, couldn't breath, couldn't talk, my partner still felt like something was on her and couldn't get her breathing back to normal. The 4 of us stood in a circle holding hands. Asking whatever was there to leave now, my partner slowly started to calm down, even after this, anytime that night we tried to say the words from the diary, the breathing would start again, we couldnt say the words.
We stayed the night, the next morning back at the apartment. I opened the diary on the same page. The writing looked different no capital letters. I read it out loud, nothing happened, I put the diary away.

Was it an entity?? Was it my brother?? We're we tired and just freaked ourselves out over nothing?? Was it something else?? It was all to weird and happened fast, going from tired ready for bed, to running out of the apartment, all in a short space of time.

Thank you for reading.
Liam

That certainly was a strange experience, Liam, and obviously very unsettling. I wonder if there was something of significance in the words that were capitalized? Were you saying that it was as if an entity was speaking through your brother's writing where it was capitalized or through your partner or both?

How disturbing! Was the message in that passage the same? What did it say? Seems like something wanted your attention on those words.

No, the next morning when I read it. The wording was slightly different. It didn't seem the same. I had no reaction to it.

Will post what was said later, after I talk to my partner, just to confirm I have it right.

why do you say it was like an entity was speaking through...and you did you mean to write "my partner to my brother"?

No, not through my partner. What I mean is, if something was possessing my brother, it came through in that passage as she read it. Something was talking to him or through him. Like he was talking to himself but it wasn't him talking, if this makes any sence. In the passags, he addresses himself using his own name.

Sounds like really scary experience. It's hard to say for sure what happened -which I think is always the case with these type of things-, but since there were two of you experiencing more or less the same thing, that would rule out many natural explanations. It's actually surprising how common it seems to be for people to have had all kind of strange experiences (at one point in their lives), that are hard to explain by naturalistic means. Well, whatever it was, I'd recommend (in case you haven't) reading the book 'Hostage To The Devil' by Malachi Martin, which sheds light to this 'another world' of spirit attachments and entities, that seems to surround our reality.

Yes, it sounds very strange. Have you read the rest of his diaries and found anything upsetting that may have been going on with him at the time of writing.? In other words do you feel that maybe he was being driven or tormented in any way that might have remained in the atmosphere, ether. I'm just thinking of Mr. Lethbridge and his findings with dowsing.

It's hard to say for sure what happened -which I think is always the case with these type of things

Yeah, I except the fact that I may never know exactly what it was.

Well, whatever it was, I'd recommend (in case you haven't) reading the book 'Hostage To The Devil' by Malachi Martin, which sheds light to this 'another world' of spirit attachments and entities, that seems to surround our reality.

Sounds interesting, thank you for recomnending. Will order it today.

I believe that other people’s diaries should not be read unless allowed or requested by the person who wrote them. The best way in my humble opinion to deal with private written thoughts of the deceased is a simple respectful and loving incineration of the pages. Any private experience should be remembered as personal belonging of the departed and any initial privacy should be continued in memoriam. Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
Yes, it sounds very strange. Have you read the rest of his diaries and found anything upsetting that may have been going on with him at the time of writing.? In other words do you feel that maybe he was being driven or tormented in any way that might have remained in the atmosphere, ether. I'm just thinking of Mr. Lethbridge and his findings with dowsing.

I read all the diaries, he was definately tormented. You may be right something/energy remained after he passed and was hanging around. Certainly possible.

I believe that other people’s diaries should not be read unless allowed or requested by the person who wrote them. The best way in my humble opinion to deal with private written thoughts of the deceased is a simple respectful and loving incineration of the pages. Any private experience should be remembered as personal belonging of the departed and any initial privacy should be continued in memoriam. Rest In Peace.

I agree and was half expecting someone to say it. In most cases that would be the right thing to do. In this case, I strongly believe my brother would of wanted me to at least try and understand what he was going through, no one else cared to know. If my brother had lived a "normal life" The diaries would of went with him to the grave. This was by no means a normal situation. I posted about it here..https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/bio-energy-therapy.48174/#post-832763

I agree and was half expecting someone to say it. In most cases that would be the right thing to do. In this case, I strongly believe my brother would of wanted me to at least try and understand what he was going through, no one else cared to know. If my brother had lived a "normal life" The diaries would of went with him to the grave. This was by no means a normal situation. I posted about it here..https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/bio-energy-therapy.48174/#post-832763
Liam1310, if there is a question to be answered I feel that it is not about your brother but about you. When connections with our own are severed in an unexpected and hurtful way, wounds are what remain from the missing. It is hard to live the same way like before things happened, more so when you don’t understand why. Be patient with yourself and do your best to keep only the loving thoughts that bring the good that is in the bad that was. Give yourself time to answer your questions because you have an entire eternity for that.

No, not through my partner. What I mean is, if something was possessing my brother, it came through in that passage as she read it. Something was talking to him or through him. Like he was talking to himself but it wasn't him talking, if this makes any sence. In the passags, he addresses himself using his own name.

Sorry for the loss of your brother, liam1310.

Regarding the bold part above, was your late brother referring to himself in the third person as he wrote? Or, was he writing to himself as if writing a letter to himself?

Back
Top Bottom