What's for breakfast?

KTC

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I enjoy getting idea for my lunch and dinner on the 'whats for dinner' post and am hoping that you might like to share your breakfast ideas too.

We're generally eating omelets, scrambled eggs and bacon or gluten free pancakes with berries.

What about you?

This morning,
3 rashers of bacon, 2 free range fried eggs, chopped fried onion and plum tomatoes. All done in the frying pan using ghee.

4 buckwheat blini's fried in beef fat and a quarter chicken leg and thigh that was baked the night before with melted ghee, salt, pepper and turmeric.

2 eggs,some porksausages and mushrooms fried in goose fat.A handfull of fresh celantro over the mushrooms.

A large sausage pattie, a rasher of streaky bacon and a big buckwheat blini.

Sunday brunch was 6 eggs scrambled with three leftover chicken breasts (cooked in ghee, garlic, and bacon fat).

Today I'll send Hubby in with the one serving leftover from that, and I'll scramble up new for myself. :)

Crispy bacon topped with guacamole. mmmmmmm....good! The best combination of fats yet! :D

Chopped onions and bacon sauteed then added 3 eggs, scrambled.

Four bacon slices, 3 blinis done in beef fat, two organic eggs over-easy, big whack of yam hashbrowns done in bacon fat. I wasn't that hungry today, so skipped my usual sausage patty. Yummy fuel for the day!

Breakfast is my biggest meat at day:

mostly it looks like
- bacon, smoked - Fried in lard
- Buckwheat cooked and then fried on smacu
- vitamin c 2g
- Magnesium 200mg
- multivitamin
- Omega 3-6-9
- Pomeranian dumplings (potato)

after all cigarette :cool2:

From top to bottom

Fried egg
Buckwheat pancake
Slice of bacon
Buckwheat pancake
Slice of ham
Buckwheat pancake.

All cooked with butter. Feels good.

Bacon, lettuce and buckwheat blini sandwich plus bacon, sausage, lettuce and buckwheat blini sandwich. They are small, so two is about right. Cup of black tea with a bit of xylitol. This is the same breakfast I have almost every morning. If something is different, I'll say so. Otherwise, this is what we eat in the morning, every morning, for the past 18 months or more, and we aren't tired of it yet!

Back
Top Bottom