What's new with the Wave?

jms2112

The Force is Strong With This One
I was just wondering if anything was new with 'the Wave'. Since reading about it here, I often wonder 'where it is now'. I haven't seen anything new on it, or any comments. It seems like there is a building or crescendo of 'communications' and things happening now, so I'm just wondering from the standpoint of the C's if they're still on the way. Any new insights? :)

Note - I'm not asking when the next session is, or anything like that, just any new info or insights that anybody might have with respect to the C's. The Wave series was very fascinating.

Thanks
Jim

3DStudent

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
You may find some general information by reading the session transcripts and threads, but here are some clues:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

And a relevant thread: can be found here.

biala84

Jedi Master
Take a deep breathe it's coming :D Look around You .....Where is it? It's one step away from You. Are U ready...? ;D

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I'm also often wondering where the wave may be. But I think it cannot be seen directly and it isn't a strict 3d concept as we know it, that it is somewhere to be found in space and has a starting and end point. As biala84 wrote look around you and things changed drastically around us (since for example the communication begun in July 1994) and could very likely a result of the so called wave.

But I think you are also referring to the statements that the C's made that they are crossing towards the star sign Leo, right?

jms2112

The Force is Strong With This One
I guess I was just wondering if there was any new information about it, recently.

Nico

Jedi Council Member
Hello jms2012 !

"New" is just a concept made by the mind, it seems you can let this go. According to the Cassiopaeans time and space or not linear and not at all what we "think" (another concept) of it.

According to "me" (another concept ^^) the "new" you seek is just other informations about the thing called Wave. And since time is not linear, when you have read the wave you have assimilated some amount of informations regarding to your capacity, if you want some "new" stuff, look again in the books you've just read and in yourself too ! You will maybe assimilate more informations, and it will felt as a sense of "new".

After call the Cassiopaeans keep saying to review the sessions !

Or try other QFG verified stuff like the Law of One and Gurdjieff, they seem to be a part of the Wave too.

Good digging !

Alada

The Living Force
There’s the information this session to consider. As was already shared with you back when you posted a similar question in June. It might be worth reading that again to grasp what is being said there, especially the closing comments.

Laura said:
Session Date: April 4th 2015

Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Chu, PoB, Data, Scottie, Niall

Q: (L) Today is the 4th of April 2015. [Review of those present] My glasses are goopy. Why do they not want to be clean? My glasses are a bit cloudy, and we can't be having cloudy glasses. If I have cloudy glasses, how can the Cs see? [Glasses cleaning break] Okay, that's better!

(Pierre) If you close your eyes...

(L) I think they need the visual feedback. I noticed that my eyes jump to the next letter like a nanosecond before it moves.

(Galatea) My eyes jump to the second letter, like I see the future! And I have to say, nope, go back!

(L) [Pointer thingy moves around the board quickly] Oh, very active... Making fast circles.

A: [Lots of background noise, like a fan running] Good evening loved ones, Livillioniaea of Cassiopaea! [Background noise stops]

Q: (L) Okay, well, we have a pretty good list of questions tonight, unless there is something that needs to be said beforehand...

A: Divine will manifests through humanity. Giving rise to many manifestations of your reality.

Q: (L) What is divine will?

A: Energy of information configurations of infinite permutations.

Q: (Pierre) That's funny cause several times we ask about the links between energy or electromagnetism and information. Here, they talk about energy of information.

(L) So are you saying that differing relationships between types of information units of some sort... um... interact and emanate and generate energy?

A: Close.

Q: (Perceval) It's probably better to put it the other way: Infinite permutations of energy of information configurations. Permutations of information energies.

(L) So, infinite permutations of information configurations produces energy? Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay. So... Is there a particular reason why this topic has been brought up or announced?

A: As above, so below.

Q: (L) Okay, if...

(Pierre) As above, so below is a reference to below it's human beings... The information we believe or process has an influence on energetic patterns and activity on the humanity and earth level?

(Chu) Or the opposite.

(Pierre) Both ways maybe.

A: Not quite. Human activity may reflect cosmic processes.

Q: (L) So when the ancients talked about divine will, when they say history unfolding is a consequence of divine will, they may not have been too far off?

Q: (L) So there are some things that simply happen, and nothing we can do can change that.

Q: (L) There are cosmic processes that must take place, and we as humanity are really small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (L) Do we want to pursue this topic further?

Q: (L) It's up to us?

Q: (Galatea) They're trying to give us a hint. We're trying to use our monkey brains to think...

(Perceval) Well, the last answer was, "Human activity may reflect cosmic processes." So, what's going on in term of human activity right now that we could... I mean, and once we define that, what kind of a process is that a reflection of?

A: Chaos precedes creation.

Q: (L) Okay, is that a suggestion that we are in a period of chaos because elements need to be broken down in order to re-use them in a creative process? I mean, just metaphorically speaking?

Q: (L) Well, that kinda leads into some of the questions that are on my mind because of various interactions on the forum. A lot of people talk about wanting to wait for the Wave. In fact, I think there was one person who said that if he had a date for the Wave, he would work on himself, but since there's no date, he doesn't see any point in doing that.

A: The "Wave" is in process. Remember your principle of scale.

Q: (L) You mean the one that I wrote when I was doing Noah?

Q: (L) Okay, that principle of scale was basically that when a quantum wave collapse occurs at the atomic scale, it's like nearly instantaneous because of the smallness of the system.

(Pierre) Macro scale takes more time.

(L) Yes. A wave or a phase transition at the macrocosmic scale would take place over a period of time. So, that reminds me of the session back I think it was in 1995, because I just recently re-read it, and it was about the dying off of the frogs. We were talking about frogs dying off because somebody had reported that frogs were disappearing. We asked about this, and the answer was along the lines that that was a precursor or an effect of the Wave. In other words, what we're seeing from our perspective are incremental events that, in a larger perspective, would be more or less instantaneous.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is that the principle of scale we're talking about here?

A: Yes. And those who do not realize this will "go under".

Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Q: (L) So that means that we are talking about changes on such a huge scale that our perspective is that of...

(Perceval) Here's an example. They said it's a creative cosmic process, so it's basically like a giant cosmic rototiller coming through the universe and turning over the soil and spreading fertilizer for new growth to maintain the universe like a good gardener. We're like one little tiny grain.

(Chu) We're like the worms who see the rototiller approaching for hours. [laughter]

(L) We're a microbe in a hundred thousand acre farm.

(Pierre) And we feel the vibrations of the coming rototiller for our whole lives, and just now, the rototiller is coming closer.

(Galatea) And some of you are gonna stick to the rototiller blades and get blasted up into space!

(L) Anything further on that?

A: For some things may be more dramatic than others.

Q: (Galatea) Meaning what? More dramatic how?

A: Depending on karmic "weight".

Q: (Pierre) Didn't in one session the C's describe the Wave process as what is called in the scriptures as the One Thousand Year period?

(L) No, I don't think so.

(Galatea) Are you saying that for some people this transition will be painful?

(L) I think they said that after the Wave there would be a 1000 year period as 3D transition into 4D.

Q: (L) So in other words, in a sense that is kind of like a 1000 year process of the Wave. The creation of a totally new reality obviously, in cosmic terms, takes that strange process that doesn't exist called time to manifest. But obviously, they are now talking about the breaking down process, the chaos.

A: Yes. Now you begin to see what "time" really is: cosmic processes of almost infinite duration. But do not be complacent because some of these processes can be rather "quick" and devastating from your perspective.

Q: (L) Alright then. I guess we can move on to the next questions.

(Galatea) Similarly related, can you tell us how many light-years away you are right now?

(L) They've already talked about that.

(Galatea) But aren’t they move?

(L) I dunno.

(Galatea) What star or constellation are you closest to right now?

A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that distance is not a viable concept. Is that what we're getting at here?

Q: (Pierre) Thought transcends distance.

(L) Thought transcends distance, and we are quantumly entangled or something...

Q: (Chu) There's no time, there's no space...

and...

Laura said:
Q: (L) A couple of times, you've given messages to the group. Is there anything you'd like to say to the group?

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Nico

Jedi Council Member
Thank you Alada for this reminder,

Maybe I see more clearly in rereading, maybe the Cs while talking about Cosmic Processes and that "we" can do nothing to change talked also on a microscale, and so you can apply this in your direct life, just relax sit back and watch your life without changing it. Universe know how to take care of itself, even in your own body and life.
I think to dissolve complacency it's good to remind Death, that all things end as they rise and everything is just here for an infinite moment which last in nothing.

And things will move naturally, as it should, and you'll be happy with that. This is how I define Joy of the soul.

Alada

The Living Force
Nico said:
Thank you Alada for this reminder,

Maybe I see more clearly in rereading, maybe the Cs while talking about Cosmic Processes and that "we" can do nothing to change talked also on a microscale, and so you can apply this in your direct life, just relax sit back and watch your life without changing it. Universe know how to take care of itself, even in your own body and life.
I think to dissolve complacency it's good to remind Death, that all things end as they rise and everything is just here for an infinite moment which last in nothing.

And things will move naturally, as it should, and you'll be happy with that. This is how I define Joy of the soul.

In one sense we can take the scale of our existence within the scheme of things in a "well, what can I do" way, perceiving that against such a scale we can seemingly do nothing. But when we work together, perhaps a lot more is possible, changes can cascade in ways we can't anticipate. In this way influences can spread and grow outwards way beyond us, can touch many others who pass information and so on.

If that is so, then to sit back an do nothing would not contribute anything to this outward, expanding chain. And, if there are many possible futures, what if our actions now contribute either to the manifestation of certain possible outcomes, make them more probable. And so in working now we work towards a future where things can be different and where we might better fit.

Brings this to mind from the Cs:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past". People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future".

If we just sit back and relax, perhaps we only increase our chances of becoming "a dream of the past" rather than contributing our efforts to help the living part of the branching reality to grow into "the reality of the future".

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi Jim

Like others already pointed out, it's how we act upon the Wave that matters.

[quote author= Session 28 November 2009]Q (L): On all of them. Put it on all of them. Okay, so now you say that we have taken steps towards joy. The joy of a new world.

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"![/quote]

What should be amplified inside of us is a deep calling of our Higher Self to help us consciously grow. So instead of asking yourself what the Wave is doing, it's better to ask yourself what you are doing :) OSIT.

Nico

Jedi Council Member
I was not intended to say sit back and relax in a body/mind/physical way but in a conscious way, when you sit back and relax in the body mind you see it more clearly and are able to let what the Wave reveal and not be taken in the storm. Therefore you have indeed more power to DO because you are relax in awareness and see more possibilities that were no "present" because of repression.

It was more a practical way to conduct the awakeness.

Alada

The Living Force
Nico said:
I was not intended to say sit back and relax in a body/mind/physical way but in a conscious way, when you sit back and relax in the body mind you see it more clearly and are able to let what the Wave reveal and not be taken in the storm. Therefore you have indeed more power to DO because you are relax in awareness and see more possibilities that were no "present" because of repression.

It was more a practical way to conduct the awakeness.

Ah thanks for clarifying, you’re quite right, and I did think you had the wrong end of the stick there for a minute!

The phrase "relaxed vigilance" comes to mind, which when you search the forum brings up this snippet of Laura saying it as part of the Éiriú Eolas introduction. ;)

Bo – Éiriú Eolas Transcripts said:
Stimulating the vagus nerve, you can affect the high route from the thalamus to the cortex. When you affect the cortex in this way you produce what is called SMR, sensory motor rhythm. This is an activated pattern in the parietal cortex that is associated with the state of relaxed vigilance. In other words, it makes you very aware and very alert but at the same time you are relaxed and not stressed. Animals or humans exhibiting this SMR, show improve sleep, digestion, thinking, memory. Their brains also become much more resistant to seizures. It's also been said that this SMR prevents you from craving drugs and overeating. Well that sounds like an ideal thing to aim for.

Nico

Jedi Council Member
Yeah I have seen one concept that the system1 can send into awareness when one's read "sit back and relax" : it was like the typical couch potatoe that sit back and relax in front of his TV and eating chips !

No, what the Cs says are mean to be interpreted abstractly, beyond all concept, and a good way to start is to sit relax and watch the concepts that are popping when you read the Cs. And maybe we'll find some truth in doing that.

Thanks for Eiriu Eolas Transcript ! It clarifies and help me to going through what I am going through : yesterday after smoking my heart start beating faster and sweating ensued, but with some pipe breathing I feeled relaxed and less weak against this emotional strom. Today my back stomach is pushing toward my chest, I know there's some unconscious drama there, so I sit back and watch =P. I am thinking more and more that my body don't need "conscious" reading/help from my mind, that it works perfectly well without "my" help.

This high route from the thalamus to the cortex makes me think of this article :

https://www.sott.net/article/325531-Nina-Kulagina-Psychokinetic-powerhouse-or-fake

And particularly this quote :

There is a large gradient between the electrical characteristics in the forward part of Mikhailova's brain versus the back part of the brain (fifty to one), whereas in the average person the gradient is four to one. The usual force field around Mikhailova's body is ten times weaker than the magnetic field of the earth.

Maybe just doing the Work is activating paranormal power ^_^

Pashalis

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
In regards to "where the wave is now", there is also the question what exactly the wave is and entails. When we try to look at it from the perspective of the C's, we almost certainly will be unable to grasp the full meaning of the term.

If we take further into account the possibility that the C's are really "us in the future" and are "located in the sixth density", then there is also the question of how what is transmitted gets translated down to our density and how we as "third density beings", can interpret that information. Laura wrote about that problem in the Wave as well. So what we interpret as "the wave" might be just a small part of what the C's transmission means, when it talks about the wave.

Having said that, since Laura wrote the wave, a lot more research and discoveries have been made in regards to our current understanding of the term. During those years, it has become apparent to us, that "the wave" and its effects are probably both "much bigger" and also at times "quite subtil", in terms of how it manifest in our reality.

A big part of how we view and interpret the wave at the moment, is accomplished by a close look at reality in terms of gathering knowledge about all aspects of life, history and science in general. To really understand at which point we are there, the knowledge that is gathered here on the forum on a continues basis, as well as the networking that takes place in it, is a essential part of coming to a closer understanding of what the wave might be.

Political Ponerology for example, is a most valuable and important data point to come to a closer understanding of the wave and its effects (or visa versa).

The combination of that knowledge with the current state of the world, that is closely watched daily on SOTT.net, is a indispensable part of understanding "the wave" as well. In fact, the close observation of current and past world affairs, both politically and socially, as well as environmentally, is indispensable to come to a closer understanding of the wave. For examle; human interactions and behaviours (both in small scale as well as globally) seem to reveal a interaction or connection to the wave, since "the battle takes place through us".

As mentioned, there is probably also a much bigger picture to "the wave", that we do not understand fully as well.

But Pierre and Laura recently wrote the book Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection , in which they clearly show that something big is going on right now, that is probably directly connected to the wave.

So you see, "the wave" is quite a big theme that probably underpins various things and it can not be pinpointed in a narrow "third density" sense, although clear signs seem to be apparent if you closely look at reality.

Top Bottom