What's new with the Wave?

Woodsman

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
One of the very loose metrics I've found myself paying attention to is the quality of new souls entering our realm.

There have been a noticeable number of stories in the media featuring very young, very enlightened people having an impact on the world. Just among the recent additions to my own community, I've noticed children who are far more advanced in terms of intellect, external consideration and motive drive than I or any of my peers ever were during childhood.

Mind you, I'm definitely not talking about that whole "Indigo Children" line of COINTELPRO which was circulating several years back. I'm talking about souls who clearly have their acts together.

I figure, "Who in their right mind would choose to incarnate into such a chaotic reality mulching machine as this?" My guess is that such high-order people might deliberately incarnate with the idea that they can lead and serve as sanity anchors as changes accelerate and fear builds among the populace.

While some, like impressive GMO activist, Rachel Parent, or the 13 yo scientist featured in this video interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0rJx9l4qE are a little ahead of the curve, others are much younger, (I've been bowled over by some of the steadfast four and five year olds I've crossed paths with lately). In order to fulfill their soul missions, it seems to me that reaching adulthood is probably part of the plan, where their powers will be able to attain full expression. Why plant the prime seeds if there wasn't some calculation suggesting that they'd be able to perform effectively in their various aims?

Anyway, *that* suggests to me a sort of time scale, or at least a vague glimpse at what their pre-incarnation selves expected the world to look like and what sort of forces/challenges are expected to emerge.

fwiw.

Woodsman

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Continuing the above thought...

I wonder if this sudden huge push to blast every new child with a horrendous vaccination schedule is a sort of counter-measure?

I remember one of my friends recently giving birth and I felt *very* powerfully inspired to dissuade her from vaccinating her baby. It was confusing and stressful, and there were a lot of forces and arguments and angry people all over the place with strong opinions. It would have been easy to let it go, but I pushed through and had a very tense and difficult talk with her about it. She heard me out and I stepped back and said that whatever she chose I would support, but that I loved her and couldn't not at least try to provide information. We were both quaking from adrenaline afterwards.

When she later took her child to the doctor for a checkup, she had been overwhelmed in her work life and missed a lot of sleep and her very sensible husband was pulled away on some sudden bullshit, also suffering from recent sleep loss, and was unable to accompany her. The doc pressured her successfully into giving her child multiple jabs. He wasn't the same when he came back, a light had gone out in his little face. It broke my heart and I felt like I'd failed on some super-important responsibility. That was one of the shittiest weeks I've lived through, and I'm still not sure I did the right thing, too little or too much.

Anyway, I hope some of these kids make it through with better support.

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Woodsman said:
[...[
Anyway, I hope some of these kids make it through with better support.

I am sorry you have to experience this. I fear for our children too. Vaccines are nothing more than tools for population control. "They" know what vaccines do, that is what "they" want. Selfishly, I am so very greatfull my children were born before all this garbage. And that was just only 35 years ago. The occurrences of damaged children have risen geometrically since then.
My heart bleeds for our children.

SevenFeathers

Jedi Council Member
Regarding the vaccines: I work as customer service rep for an insurance company. When the doctors' offices call and ask about benefits for the vaccines, I want to scream, "NO, don't do it!", but of course I can't. So many little babies and children getting jabbed with poison, but people do what the doctors tell them to do. And the vaccines are always covered by the insurance, but just try to get an alternative treatment and see what happens!

Top Bottom