When the Challenger exploded, do you remember ?

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am sorry if this video is somewhere here, I checked and I did not see anything. I think in some session the Challenger was talked, I don't remember if there is something apart a normal accident. This video is interesting, the last moments of the astronauts with the teacher and all the families and friends looking. It is a scene of the past, I know, but Time does not exists. If the subject of the Challenger interests you, there you are.

Energy weapon to destroy it if I remember well.

No, that was Columbia.

Q: One of the first questions we want to ask tonight is about the event of the Space Shuttle that was lost. First, was it an explosion, or was it just disintegration, or breaking up?

A: It was a "direct hit."

Q: A direct hit by what?

A: EM pulse.

Q: (S) What was the source of the EM pulse?

A: 3/4th density Consortium.

The coverup, and damage control. This supposed investigating unit put a lot time, and energy with this incident.

Megalightning and The Demise of STS-107Space Shuttle Columbia A Fresh Look at the Available Evidence
© 2009 David B. Smith
foam_debris_548x627.jpg

A shower of foam debris after the impact on Columbiaʼs left wing.
The event was not observed in real time.
[Figure 2.a.1 permalink]

The meat on the bones! Hide in plane sight.

Proposed Megalightning Strike

"That" Photo

Now we enter a much more controversial area of this study. The original picture mentioned in the introduction of this paper has never been eleased to the public to allow any independent analysis there of.

However it was obviously interesting enough for NASA to have taken it and the camera for further analysis, and one can only speculate as to why neither it nor a report on it has not been released if it was found to be of no significance to the demise of Columbia
A copy of the picture is reproduced here for the purpose of discussion, it must be realised however that this is not the high-resolution copy which NASA has, but a "screen grab" from the documentary "Megalightning" released in the UK in 2004. Megalightning is a David Monaghan (dmptv) production and images from the documentary are reproduced here with permission.

Top investigators of the Columbia space shuttle disaster are analyzing a startling photograph -- snapped by an amateur astronomer from a San Francisco hillside -- that appears to show a purplish electrical bolt striking the craft as it streaked across the California sky.

b72bd1728f0438fb616c7c7a7c7ba931.png

59270986ccc55307189c6da6d6a47768.png

cb54c5d8cd7d5b78485f5aaaea84ebfd.png

Continued:

Back
Top Bottom