Which Dimension or Density can help me to get this information ???

heartmosiya

Padawan Learner
Hi, can any terrestrial or an extraterrestrial help me in getting this books or information or at least a way forwad or glimpse about this quest I am trying to secure. I can't rest or have a peace of mind until I get help. Any half cooked information will also help me to connect with other dots I have already gathered..,.

It's about these 3 mind blowing information:
1. The lost Word
2. The lost chord
3. The secret book of Thoth

Hi heartmosiya. Perhaps if you formulate your question in a more specific way and try to explain in more detail what you are looking for or what specific topic you are looking for information, it would be easier for the members of this forum to help you. The way you allude to your topics of interest is so general, that it makes it difficult to suggest or give any reference.

That said, if you are interested in the secret/lost history of the world, a good starting point might be Laura's book "The Secret History of the World". You will also see that many interesting topics related to "unofficial" history have been discussed in this forum and in many of those threads there are books, articles and references to follow too.

3. The secret book of Thoth
I watched 3 minutes of this video on this book. There are too many errors in the first 3 minutes of this video itself ( based on what C's said and Laura's work on history - Atlantis, Atlantean descendants migrated to egypt, built pyramid and lost the technology, later used for useless purpose of storing the body out of ignorance). These type of video's /mystifications are standard ancient Egyptian hoopla to distract people who are looking for meaning. Search forum on Atlantis, egypt etc.

In addition to what has been already mentioned by msante, You may want to read other books in secret history too.

Comets and the Horns of Moses (Secret History Vol. 2) - origins of myths in all cultures in response to cometary destructions and creation of fantastic gods to document electrical plasma phenomenon.

There is no secret and we are not special. When ever humans screw things up and comets comes along and whack us to the past. Whoever left carries on and may even create the legendary tales of lost technology of the past.

Hi, can any terrestrial or an extraterrestrial help me in getting this books or information or at least a way forwad or glimpse about this quest I am trying to secure. I can't rest or have a peace of mind until I get help. Any half cooked information will also help me to connect with other dots I have already gathered..,.
Hi @heartmosiya

I've been in a "seeking guidance" place recently, although in my case I was looking for a connection with my "Higher Power". And I wasn't getting much back. Eventually (after a few weeks) what I came to was the feeling/understanding/intuition that I've been telling the universe how it should be communicating with me instead of trusting and listening to the communication that is already coming my way from my friends, family & people that I meet in general - including interactions in this forum. I'd closed myself off from the outer world, mentally/psychically speaking and was focussing entirely on my inner world. The inspiration for this board has said that our experience of third density is intended to teach us "Simple and karmic understandings" and I certainly see that reflected in the outer circumstances of my own life. Mundane life can be quite dull and unsatisfying and I find it easy to get pulled off to run after some shiny exciting thing. But for now I'm trying to just listen to what is being said to me.

Any half cooked information will also help me to connect with other dots I have already gathered..,.
1. The lost Word

The Shadow of Solomon

Publisher's Synopsis

Freemasons, Dan Brown readers, and others who might wonder what secrets lie behind the mysterious and influential fraternity, The Shadow of Solomon is the definitive insider's account of the startling truth behind Masonic history - and the centuries long search that the fraternity has undertaken to find its own lost secrets. What is it that makes the story of Freemasonry so wrapped in mystery and so compelling? So who are the Freemasons and what is their history and purpose? Laurence Gardner, bestselling author of Bloodline of the Holy Grail and a past Grand Lodge of England master mason for 20 years, opens the door on the inner sanctum of the masonic Temple. Here, he presents the culmination of years spent in ancient archival research, with the result that the key Lost Secrets of Freemasons and the elusive Lost Word that will unlock those secrets, are revealed. The Freemasons are often said to be the world's most influential secret society and the story of this enigmatic fraternity is wrapped in mystery and intrigue. Their involvement in shaping political world events has stretched over centuries, even to the extent that Masonic principles lie beneath the establishment of the United States and its constitution - all themes explored by The Da Vinci Code author, Dan Brown. In The Shadow of Solomon, Gardner presents a fascinating historical detective trail that leads from the most ancient records of the fraternity to modern times. Gardner's indepth research exposes the conflicts and intrigues that have guarded the real secret of Freemasonry for centuries - a secret which has potentially shattering implications for what we think we might know about history and cutting-edge science.

Several other references can be found in the thread Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians well worth the read in toto but specifically the posts #356 #357 #360 and #383.

2. The lost chord

The Lost Chord - Wikipedia

In Search of the Lost Chord - Wikipedia

3, The secret book of Thoth

Book of Thoth - Wikipedia
The Gods of Ancient Egypt -- The Book of Thoth
Ancient Egyptian Legends: IV: The Book of Thoth
The Book of Thoth - A Sacred Ancient Egyptian Book that offers Unlimited Knowledge

The Book of Thoth (Crowley) - Wikipedia
The Book Of Thoth - 3
Tarot Reading
PSY-OPS Web Forums: Book of Thoth
Philip Gardiner, Homosexuality and Alchemy Disinformation

Used Future - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom