Who can be behind such sites as Asalcyonpleiades?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I stumble upon this video: __https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpK27wa20UU

The content about Monsanto, Putin, Clinton... is good but at the beginning and especially at the end, the content is wrapped into 4th dimension, 5th dimension and good aliens saviours nonsense. A good thickness of it.
But the video is very rich and very well mounted. There's even custom 3D animation of characters.

If we look at the site: __http://alcyonpleiades.blogspot.fr/ we see that there's 13 translations!

I didn't found an indication, on the site, of who is behind the content. Really, the collect of all the video content and putting it together and translated it, is such a work that it's very strange.

An idea of who can put so much energy in such thing?

Hi Ellipse, i can't say who can be behind this site, out of curiosity i visited it and was surprised to see that it is translated in 13 languages + plus all those videos, i mean there was done plenty of work i agree, by looking at the message they are trying to convey (the usual new age nonsense: that the world is a mess and that only the little aliens can save us) i presume behind it may be some innocent mislead people or some nefarious organization (the usual ones, CIA, FBI, NSA...) :ninja: .The curious part is that, when i wanted to close the page, my browser froze, for 20 sec at least i couldn't open a new page in the browser, i've done a restart of the browser and all returned to normal :shock: , it was strange, though maybe i'm too paranoid...

I was reluctant to suspect gov organizations because the analysis of 80% of the video is so relevant. This is strange.

Perhaps you browser froze due to Flash player which hang up sometime but we can't exclude that the site have malicious embedded.

I wrote extensively about New Age COINTELPRO in both The Wave and Secret History. How soon we forget; or simply do not learn principles or how to apply them to different situations.

Ellipse said:
I stumble upon this video: __https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpK27wa20UU

The content about Monsanto, Putin, Clinton... is good but at the beginning and especially at the end, the content is wrapped into 4th dimension, 5th dimension and good aliens saviours nonsense. A good thickness of it.
But the video is very rich and very well mounted. There's even custom 3D animation of characters.

I don't know who's behind these, but this is the second such I've seen. In the first one, they introduced their montage with a transcribed quote from Joe in a recent Sott Radio show. In the above one, they quoted another Sott editor's recent article [screenshot attached].

The videos are basically collections of alt.news clips. It might be useful to sweep them and extract news items we might have missed. That 'UFO' over Philadelphia on 15 July looks interesting.

Attachments

• Beau_quote.JPG
    Beau_quote.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 85
Niall said:
That 'UFO' over Philadelphia on 15 July looks interesting.

Actually, maybe not. I found the original. It sure looks pretty, but I'm thinking that it's the result of long camera exposure:

http://www.stwbphotography.com/#!stars/c18hv

Anyway, these 'montage videos', while some work goes into flashy graphics and editing, are lacking in discernment and don't really make any points.

It's 'image salad'.

Niall said:
Anyway, these 'montage videos', while some work goes into flashy graphics and editing, are lacking in discernment and don't really make any points.

It's 'image salad'.

:lol: Very well said.

Niall said:
Actually, maybe not. I found the original. It sure looks pretty, but I'm thinking that it's the result of long camera exposure:

I agree. Notice how the position of the 'object' is the moon's position exactly mirrored across the image center. Combined with a jellyfish-like appearance (typical for caustics), it is strongly indicative of a lens reflection.

Attachments

• image3344.png
    image3344.png
    578.8 KB · Views: 69
Laura said:
I wrote extensively about New Age COINTELPRO in both The Wave and Secret History. How soon we forget; or simply do not learn principles or how to apply them to different situations.

Will do some review.

Andre' said:
Niall said:

It's 'image salad'.

:lol: Very well said.

Indeed. At the time when I was watching the videos, they also were promoted extensively the New Age belief about the photon belt and the alien savior theory.

Back
Top Bottom