Who controls the BIS?

Sol Logos

Dagobah Resident
That was a question posed in the SOTT in-page article comment for this post: http://www.sott.net/article/295133-Meet-the-secretive-group-that-runs-the-World (which I commented on as below).

One idea I thought worth putting on the table in regards to that question leads to a bunch of orders that are said to stem back to the Vatican. There's a lot of information junk in telling that story, and if it's true, you'd expect that would be the case. I came across an article that covers some of this on Bibliotecapleyades: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm .

There's no definitive list of membership I can find but apparently there's a few hundred or so 1st class members or Knights of Justice of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller, Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, or “Sovereign Military Knights of Malta”. For lack of a better term this might be the visible "Illuminati", who would have first dibs on what the BIS should be doing. As the above article speculates, the Jesuits then tell them what to do. What's interesting about these orders is the amount of diplomatic immunity they have, just like the BIS. These orders are "legally" sovereign nations with all the privileges which that entails. You have one of those passports and forget about being patted down at the airport!

If this has some merit, it wouldn't be a dissimilar answer to the question "who controls MOSSAD?" It's difficult for me to say how much merit this idea has and whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction - because there does appear to be a lot of disinformation around this topic, so I'm wondering what the feedback of this forum would be.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
alkhemst said:
That was a question posed in the SOTT in-page article comment for this post: http://www.sott.net/article/295133-Meet-the-secretive-group-that-runs-the-World (which I commented on as below).

One idea I thought worth putting on the table in regards to that question leads to a bunch of orders that are said to stem back to the Vatican. There's a lot of information junk in telling that story, and if it's true, you'd expect that would be the case. I came across an article that covers some of this on Bibliotecapleyades: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm .

There's no definitive list of membership I can find but apparently there's a few hundred or so 1st class members or Knights of Justice of the Sovereign Military Hospitaller, Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, or “Sovereign Military Knights of Malta”. For lack of a better term this might be the visible "Illuminati", who would have first dibs on what the BIS should be doing. As the above article speculates, the Jesuits then tell them what to do. What's interesting about these orders is the amount of diplomatic immunity they have, just like the BIS. These orders are "legally" sovereign nations with all the privileges which that entails. You have one of those passports and forget about being patted down at the airport!

If this has some merit, it wouldn't be a dissimilar answer to the question "who controls MOSSAD?" It's difficult for me to say how much merit this idea has and whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction - because there does appear to be a lot of disinformation around this topic, so I'm wondering what the feedback of this forum would be.

alkhemst,

I too have wondered about the part the Vatican might be playing on the global scene. I have also been wondering what the main objective of bibilotecapleyades.net might be as well. It is such a vast array of topics (largely esoteric/occult) that it seems like the work of a group rather than just one individual. After reading through the Vatican and the Jesuits section there is a lot of material with lists of membership names. For instance one of the player mentioned was the Pilgrim's Society which I had not noticed before. Apparently according to the site The Pilgrim's Society is higher in rank than The Order of the Garter. The Pilgrim's Society is apparently a kind of the U.S. connection but it is also international in scope with a Royal Family membership list.

The biliotechcapleyades site also includes BIS under:

Global business operations

Central banks and their superstructure the Bank for International Settlements (1930, Switzerland, 55 central bank members).

The obvious conundrum is how to actually connect all the listed organizations to the Vatican as swiftly and easily as biliotechcapleyades has done. That is not to say there are not any connections but you would really spend a lot of time to exhaust the list of connections presented.

Some of the biliotechcapleyades connections I have seen presented by others sites and sources but not all of them, so I think most of us are at a disadvantage resource and "time" wise. I guess we could just concentrate on one area like BIS and try to verify the claims of connection. I have to admit that I am always curious about all of the connections. One clue leads to another, and another, and another. The shear volume of organizations both secret and public/not public boggles the mind by itself and the numbers are enough to make one wonder as you slowly connect some of the dots. Trying to follow the trail of the fingers back to the hidden hand is not so easy. Maybe if others are interested we could pool our resources and add some credibility to some of the connections between various organizations.

I believe we may be fortunate to not know all the connections or we would probably be in big trouble. The Cs talk about the "consortium" and I imagine there is a reason they used such a general term. And then there is the "Quorum" which a blend of STS/STO?

One of my most recent ponderings has been to see that Israel wants to join the AIIB. I am really trying to figure out that desired connection and what it means.

Anyway, I would think there are more forum members with similar curiosity about such connections. I think in a sense trying to observe reality left and right always requires a lot of effort. I cannot say "whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction" to try to follow some of these trails. I don't think you are trying to distract anyone. But, I guess we should keep in mind the overall need to have balance so we don't waste time on "wild goose chases" either.

I am curious if there could be a MOSSAD connection to the Vatican or is there a connection from the MOSSAD to the Vatican? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Maybe we won't know until the "fat lady sings"? :huh: :cool: :cool2:
 

Sol Logos

Dagobah Resident
goyacobol said:
alkhemst,

I too have wondered about the part the Vatican might be playing on the global scene. I have also been wondering what the main objective of bibilotecapleyades.net might be as well. It is such a vast array of topics (largely esoteric/occult) that it seems like the work of a group rather than just one individual. After reading through the Vatican and the Jesuits section there is a lot of material with lists of membership names. For instance one of the player mentioned was the Pilgrim's Society which I had not noticed before. Apparently according to the site The Pilgrim's Society is higher in rank than The Order of the Garter. The Pilgrim's Society is apparently a kind of the U.S. connection but it is also international in scope with a Royal Family membership list.

The biliotechcapleyades site also includes BIS under:

Global business operations

Central banks and their superstructure the Bank for International Settlements (1930, Switzerland, 55 central bank members).

The obvious conundrum is how to actually connect all the listed organizations to the Vatican as swiftly and easily as biliotechcapleyades has done. That is not to say there are not any connections but you would really spend a lot of time to exhaust the list of connections presented.

Some of the biliotechcapleyades connections I have seen presented by others sites and sources but not all of them, so I think most of us are at a disadvantage resource and "time" wise. I guess we could just concentrate on one area like BIS and try to verify the claims of connection. I have to admit that I am always curious about all of the connections. One clue leads to another, and another, and another. The shear volume of organizations both secret and public/not public boggles the mind by itself and the numbers are enough to make one wonder as you slowly connect some of the dots. Trying to follow the trail of the fingers back to the hidden hand is not so easy. Maybe if others are interested we could pool our resources and add some credibility to some of the connections between various organizations.

I believe we may be fortunate to not know all the connections or we would probably be in big trouble. The Cs talk about the "consortium" and I imagine there is a reason they used such a general term. And then there is the "Quorum" which a blend of STS/STO?

One of my most recent ponderings has been to see that Israel wants to join the AIIB. I am really trying to figure out that desired connection and what it means.

Anyway, I would think there are more forum members with similar curiosity about such connections. I think in a sense trying to observe reality left and right always requires a lot of effort. I cannot say "whether or not it's a purposefully added distraction" to try to follow some of these trails. I don't think you are trying to distract anyone. But, I guess we should keep in mind the overall need to have balance so we don't waste time on "wild goose chases" either.

I am curious if there could be a MOSSAD connection to the Vatican or is there a connection from the MOSSAD to the Vatican? Which came first the chicken or the egg? Maybe we won't know until the "fat lady sings"? :huh: :cool: :cool2:

Don't know much about who runs Bibilotecapleyades, although came across a bunch of interesting info on there in the past. They do have a section on the early transcripts of the C's too. I'm curious too about these so called Jesuit connections as I seem to run into them from time to time. It's of a personal interest as I did go to a Jesuit school which for me had a lack of integrity institutionalised. I was looking for a quote by Napoleon Bonaparte, I'd heard of and found it on this page with a bunch of others: _http://calltodecision.com/qct.htm

BTW it's claimed to be from these people, I don't know if it was for sure of course. I'll add a few standouts below

Napoleon
"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses…"

Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

Hitler
“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.”

Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)

Abraham Lincoln
“This [American Civil] war [of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis [President of the Confederacy] nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that under the mask of Democracy, the money and arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us. I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. I conceal what I know on that subject from the knowledge of the nation, for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once take a tenfold more savage and bloody character. It would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides. The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor [Samuel B.] Morse [Ed. Note: famous for the Morse code] has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome [i.e., at the Vatican] to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the [Roman Catholic] priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our Constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free.”


Those quotes are earth shattering (from the perspective of Jesuits) if they are actually from who they're attributed to. There's another on this page from someone called Darryl Eberhart that summarises the type of involvement he believes the Jesuits have on the world stage:

“The sad facts of the matter are that the Vatican has been THE major player in the geopolitical arena for many centuries. And, for the past four centuries, the Jesuit Order (operating from within the Vatican) has been THE major player in both the geopolitical arena and the theological arena – and a very big player (through its Knights of Malta) in the financial arena and in the international intelligence community! The more I study history and the more ‘I turn over stones’, the more I find the ‘footsteps and fingerprints’ of the Vatican – and, again, more specifically, its Jesuit Order – involved in the most sinister and evil activities!

Indeed, the Jesuit Order (i.e., The Society of Jesus, ‘The Company’), headed by the Jesuit Superior General (i.e., the ‘Black Pope’), is the most formidable enemy to religious and civil liberty that the world has probably ever seen. The Jesuits became so infamous in Europe for fomenting wars and revolutions, and for assassinating heads of State, that they were expelled from 83 countries, city-states, and cities by 1931 – quite often by Roman Catholic monarchs!

The Jesuit Superior General, the Black Pope, not only controls his powerful Jesuit Order, but also controls the powerful Knights of Malta, top-level Knights of Columbus, and the top-levels of Freemasonry. Through his control of the top levels of Secret Societies (especially Knights of Malta and high-level Freemasons), he controls the top intelligence agencies of the world. A good example of this occurred in World War II: the top intelligence man in the OSS (later CIA) was Knight of Malta William “Wild Bill” Donovan; the top intelligence man in Nazi Germany on the eastern front was German Knight of Malta General Reinhard Gehlen; and the top intelligence man in the Soviet Union was Knight of Malta Prince Anton Turkul (who used Jesuit priests for his couriers). Thus, the Jesuit Order was in control of the major combatants, and able to ‘steer’ the war in the directions they wanted – and in the process to slaughter millions of their favorite targets (Jews, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians).

Additionally, because of his control of the Vatican hierarchy (through his Jesuit Order and P-2 Masonry), the Jesuit Superior General also has control and use of the ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’ (i.e., the Office of Inquisition), the Roman Curia, and Vatican finances (which are substantial)! If all this does not make the ‘Black Pope’ the most powerful man on the face of the earth, I do not know what would.

Secret societies – most particularly the Jesuit Order with its Knights of Malta and top-level Freemasons – must be exposed and removed from our shores, or America will not survive!”

Being raised a Catholic, I was taught that the church was once a large controlling force in the world but has been in demise in terms of worldly power. While it was once a sort of world authority, it's learnt from the past mistakes and is now just a well intentioned organisation dedicated to being a champion of the poor and downtrodden around the world. Pope Francis is the epitome of this new look for the Catholic Church, and he seems like a good guy, who is largely ineffectual when it comes to affecting real political clout.

I have to wonder though, is the best place to hide right in front of our faces in an institution that stands for peace and justice (with a few scandals here and there). The Catholic Church and the Jesuits would be a good place to front such a conspiracy if that is the case. If this institution is the barely visible front of the powers the believe themselves to be, it's quite likely the "consortium" is the invisible back office - just a speculation.
 

Possibility of Being

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Perhaps that's not so much about Vatican per se, Jesuits, etc, as so called Venetian Oligarchy?

You may want to check Tarpley's website and his book available there for some clues:

Against Oligarchy

Not that we are necessarily going to find the one and clear answer to the question, but the more pieces we collect, the deeper we look, the closer we may get. :)
 

irjO

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
many people may consider the Rothschild family the one who would guide the BIS but the C's said that the Rothchild is just a player selected to play a certain role, they said that the top of the Mossad are the group more close to the pick of the pyramid so I would say that the answer would be the Mossad!
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
irjO said:
many people may consider the Rothschild family the one who would guide the BIS but the C's said that the Rothchild is just a player selected to play a certain role, they said that the top of the Mossad are the group more close to the pick of the pyramid so I would say that the answer would be the Mossad!

irjO,

That sounds interesting. Could you give some supporting Cs references or other evidence? :huh:
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Possibility of Being said:
Perhaps that's not so much about Vatican per se, Jesuits, etc, as so called Venetian Oligarchy?

You may want to check Tarpley's website and his book available there for some clues:

Against Oligarchy

Not that we are necessarily going to find the one and clear answer to the question, but the more pieces we collect, the deeper we look, the closer we may get. :)

Possibility of Being,

I am still reading material from the link you provided. It is interesting to say the least and here I go on a few tangents. That is one of my problems doing research. I tend to see another interesting trails and get side-tracked.

Here are a couple of interesting parts I noticed:

Venice was repeatedly confronted with the problem posed by a triumphant enemy, at the height of his power, who would be perfectly capable of crushing the Serenissima in short order. This enemy had to be manipulated into self-destruction, not in any old way, but in the precise and specific way that served the Venetian interest. Does this sound impossible? What is astounding is how often it has succeeded. In fact, it is succeeding in a very real sense in the world today.

The most spectacular example of Venetian manipulation of the dumb giants of this world has gone down in history as the Fourth Crusade. At a tournament in the Champagne in 1201, the Duke of Champagne and numerous feudal barons collectively vowed to make a fighting pilgrimage to the sepulcher of Our Lord in Jerusalem. Here they were to reinforce a French garrison hard-pressed by the Turk Saladin. For many of them, this involved penance for certain misdeeds, not the least of which was a plot against their own sovereign liege, the king.
Reaching the Holy Land required transportation, and the French knights sent Geoffrey of Villehardouin to Venice to negotiate a convoy of merchant galleys with an appropriate escort of warships. Geoffrey closed the deal with the Doge Enrico Dandolo, blind and over eighty years old. Dandolo drove a hard bargain: for the convoy with escort to Jerusalem and back, the French knights would have to fork over the sum of 85,000 silver marks, equal to 20,000 kilograms of silver, or about double the yearly income of the King of England or of France at that time.
When 10,000 French knights and infantry gathered on the Lido of Venice in the summer of 1202, it was found that the French, after pawning everything down to the family silver, still owed the Venetians 35,000 marks. The cunning Dandolo proposed that this debt could easily be canceled if the crusaders would join the Venetians in subjugating Zara, a Christian city in Dalmatia, across the Adriatic from Venice. To this the knights readily agreed, and the feudal army forced the capitulation of Zara, which had been in revolt against Venice.
At this point Dandolo made the crusaders a “geopolitical” proposal, pointing out that the emperor of Byzantium was suspected of being in alliance with the Saracens, and that an advance to the Holy Land would be foolhardy unless this problem were first dealt with. As it happened, the Venetians were supporting a pretender to the Byzantine throne, since the current emperor was seeking to deny them their trading privileges. The pretender was the young Alexios, who promised the knights that if they helped him gain power, he would join them on the crusade with an army of 10,000 Greek soldiers.
Thus, from 1203 to 1204, Constantinople was besieged by the joint Franco-Venetian expeditionary force, which finally succeeded in breaking through the fortifications along the Golden Horn, the bay on the north side of the city.
Byzantium was sacked in an orgy of violence and destruction, from which the Venetians brought back as booty the four bronze horses which generally stand on the Basilica of St. Mark, but which are often exhibited in other cities. Count Baudoin of Flanders was place on the throne of a new concoction titled the Latin Empire of Constantinople. The doge of Venice received a piece of the action in the form of the title Lord of Three Eighths of the Latin Empire. Venice took over three-eighths of Constantinople, a permanent Venetian colony with its own battle fleet. Lemnos and Gallipoli came into Venetian hands. Crete was annexed, and were Naxos and related islands, and the large island of Euboa, which the Venetians called Negroponte. On the Ionian side, the Venetians appropriated Modon and Koron and several islands up to and including Corfu. All Venetian trading privileges in Greece were restored.
The loot brought back from the sack of Constantinople was greater than anything Europe would see until the Spanish treasure fleets from the New World several centuries later. Venice had acquired a colonial empire of naval bases, and was hegemonic in the eastern Mediterranean. To top it all off, the sultan of Egypt had paid a substantial bribe to Dandolo to keep the Crusaders out of Palestine in the first place.

=================================================================

In these Mongol victories, there was something more than mere numerical superiority at work. as one historian sums up the case:
The Mongols did not sweep in wildly and suddenly, like reckless barbarians. No indeed, they advanced according to careful plan. At every stage, the Mongol generals informed themselves ahead of time about the state of European courts, and learned what feuds and disorders would be advantageous to their conquests. This valuable knowledge they obtained from Venetian merchants, men like Marco Polo’s father. It was thus not without reason that Polo himself was made welcome at the court of Kublai, and became for a time administrator of the Great Khan.
So the great Marco Polo, and the Venetian family from which he came, was responsible for directing the destruction of Ghengis Khan against Europe. The omnipresent Venetian intelligence was also a factor in the Mongol destruction of the Arab cultural center of Baghdad in 1258.
Friedrich Schiller and William Shakespeare both analyze the manipulative methods employed by the Venetian secret intelligence establishment; both considered Venetian intelligence one of their most formidable enemies. Much of Schiller’s writing is dedicated in various ways to fighting the Venice- Genoa- Geneva combination that had held the financial reins of King Philip II of Spain.

I am thinking that maybe it is more the modus operandi we should be looking for when trying to make some of our connections. I notice a "pirate" mentality in many of the different groups that have connections or seem to be connected as well as other methods such as "divide and conquer", the Hegelian dialectic (problem, reaction, solution) and Ordo Ab Chao (order out of chaos) to name a few strategies/tactics.

These are just a few ideas for now. I will try to be more focused as I hear others thoughts on connecting dots. :/
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
alkhemst said:
Don't know much about who runs Bibilotecapleyades, although came across a bunch of interesting info on there in the past. They do have a section on the early transcripts of the C's too. I'm curious too about these so called Jesuit connections as I seem to run into them from time to time. It's of a personal interest as I did go to a Jesuit school which for me had a lack of integrity institutionalised. I was looking for a quote by Napoleon Bonaparte, I'd heard of and found it on this page with a bunch of others: _http://calltodecision.com/qct.htm

BTW it's claimed to be from these people, I don't know if it was for sure of course. I'll add a few standouts below

Napoleon
"The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man [i.e., the Black Pope, the Superior General of the Jesuits]. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms [sic] – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses…"

Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

Hitler
“Above all I have learned from the Jesuits. And so did Lenin too, as far as I recall. The world has never known anything quite so splendid as the hierarchical structure of the [Roman] Catholic Church. There were quite a few things I simply appropriated from the Jesuits for the use of the [Nazi] Party.”

Adolph Hitler (1889-1945; Nazi leader and chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945)

Abraham Lincoln
“This [American Civil] war [of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and the North on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis [President of the Confederacy] nor anyone of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promises of the Jesuits, that under the mask of Democracy, the money and arms of the Roman Catholic, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us. I pity the priests, the bishops and monks of Rome in the United States, when the people realize that they are, in great part, responsible for the tears and the blood shed in this war. I conceal what I know on that subject from the knowledge of the nation, for if the people knew the whole truth, this war would turn into a religious war, and it would at once take a tenfold more savage and bloody character. It would become merciless as all religious wars are. It would become a war of extermination on both sides. The Protestants of both the North and the South would surely unite to exterminate the priests and the Jesuits, if they could hear what Professor [Samuel B.] Morse [Ed. Note: famous for the Morse code] has said to me of the plots made in the very city of Rome [i.e., at the Vatican] to destroy this Republic, and if they could learn how the [Roman Catholic] priests, the nuns, and the monks, which daily land on our shores, under the pretext of preaching their religion, instructing the people in their schools, taking care of the sick in the hospitals, are nothing else but the emissaries of the Pope, of Napoleon, and the other despots of Europe, to undermine our institutions, alienate the hearts of our people from our Constitution, and our laws, destroy our schools, and prepare a reign of anarchy here as they have done in Ireland, in Mexico, in Spain, and wherever there are any people who want to be free.”


Those quotes are earth shattering (from the perspective of Jesuits) if they are actually from who they're attributed to. There's another on this page from someone called Darryl Eberhart that summarises the type of involvement he believes the Jesuits have on the world stage:

“The sad facts of the matter are that the Vatican has been THE major player in the geopolitical arena for many centuries. And, for the past four centuries, the Jesuit Order (operating from within the Vatican) has been THE major player in both the geopolitical arena and the theological arena – and a very big player (through its Knights of Malta) in the financial arena and in the international intelligence community! The more I study history and the more ‘I turn over stones’, the more I find the ‘footsteps and fingerprints’ of the Vatican – and, again, more specifically, its Jesuit Order – involved in the most sinister and evil activities!

Indeed, the Jesuit Order (i.e., The Society of Jesus, ‘The Company’), headed by the Jesuit Superior General (i.e., the ‘Black Pope’), is the most formidable enemy to religious and civil liberty that the world has probably ever seen. The Jesuits became so infamous in Europe for fomenting wars and revolutions, and for assassinating heads of State, that they were expelled from 83 countries, city-states, and cities by 1931 – quite often by Roman Catholic monarchs!

The Jesuit Superior General, the Black Pope, not only controls his powerful Jesuit Order, but also controls the powerful Knights of Malta, top-level Knights of Columbus, and the top-levels of Freemasonry. Through his control of the top levels of Secret Societies (especially Knights of Malta and high-level Freemasons), he controls the top intelligence agencies of the world. A good example of this occurred in World War II: the top intelligence man in the OSS (later CIA) was Knight of Malta William “Wild Bill” Donovan; the top intelligence man in Nazi Germany on the eastern front was German Knight of Malta General Reinhard Gehlen; and the top intelligence man in the Soviet Union was Knight of Malta Prince Anton Turkul (who used Jesuit priests for his couriers). Thus, the Jesuit Order was in control of the major combatants, and able to ‘steer’ the war in the directions they wanted – and in the process to slaughter millions of their favorite targets (Jews, Protestants, and Orthodox Christians).

Additionally, because of his control of the Vatican hierarchy (through his Jesuit Order and P-2 Masonry), the Jesuit Superior General also has control and use of the ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith’ (i.e., the Office of Inquisition), the Roman Curia, and Vatican finances (which are substantial)! If all this does not make the ‘Black Pope’ the most powerful man on the face of the earth, I do not know what would.

Secret societies – most particularly the Jesuit Order with its Knights of Malta and top-level Freemasons – must be exposed and removed from our shores, or America will not survive!”

Being raised a Catholic, I was taught that the church was once a large controlling force in the world but has been in demise in terms of worldly power. While it was once a sort of world authority, it's learnt from the past mistakes and is now just a well intentioned organisation dedicated to being a champion of the poor and downtrodden around the world. Pope Francis is the epitome of this new look for the Catholic Church, and he seems like a good guy, who is largely ineffectual when it comes to affecting real political clout.

I have to wonder though, is the best place to hide right in front of our faces in an institution that stands for peace and justice (with a few scandals here and there). The Catholic Church and the Jesuits would be a good place to front such a conspiracy if that is the case. If this institution is the barely visible front of the powers the believe themselves to be, it's quite likely the "consortium" is the invisible back office - just a speculation.

alkhemst,

It is interesting that you were raised a Catholic and even attended a Jesuit school. I have friends and family who are Catholic and I would not want this topic to seem anti-Catholic in the sense of personal faith or conviction but all our religions have been corrupted I think if the Cs are correct. I am still trying to sort out truth from fiction even in the so called history depicted in the bible. Laura's work in SHOTW was an eye opener for me. And now with the research on the possibility that Caesar was actually the model for the Christ figure of the new testament I am treading new ground.

I think that the Jesuits trail is one of many to follow in this attempt to see more connections and I think there are more organizations than the BIS to fit into the big picture too. But maybe we should focus more on BIS since that is the main title of the topic. I don't know if there are any connections from BIS to the Jesuits but maybe we will see some as we go along.

The quotes you gave, if true and verifiable, would be reason enough to continue to try and connect more of the dots. I will try to share some connections that I have read about in the past and maybe others can add to the history as far as it can be determined. We are of course only an informal group of amateurs I suppose. :(
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
In regards to the Jesuits there is not much mentioned by the Cs on this one specific group other than:

Session 8 December 1996

Q: (T) They're using prime numbers to... (L) Oh, ok, I get it. So, mystics... the mystics, the mystical
secrets... dwell in the prime numbers if used as a code.
A: Name the primary mystical organizations for key to clue system.
Q: (L) ...key to clue system?
A: Yes.
[We named: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Cabalism, Sufism, The Koran, Mysteries. Laura realized
that she had just set aside the book "Understanding Mysticism," it was next to a book on Caballa on the
bookcase in the room. Jesuits, Masons, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians]

So, maybe part of the clue system should include the "mystic" aspect of prime numbers as we observe the use of secrecy and how the different groups and organizations incorporate prime numbers.
 

Sol Logos

Dagobah Resident
goyacobol said:
In regards to the Jesuits there is not much mentioned by the Cs on this one specific group other than:

Session 8 December 1996

Q: (T) They're using prime numbers to... (L) Oh, ok, I get it. So, mystics... the mystics, the mystical
secrets... dwell in the prime numbers if used as a code.
A: Name the primary mystical organizations for key to clue system.
Q: (L) ...key to clue system?
A: Yes.
[We named: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Cabalism, Sufism, The Koran, Mysteries. Laura realized
that she had just set aside the book "Understanding Mysticism," it was next to a book on Caballa on the
bookcase in the room. Jesuits, Masons, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians]

So, maybe part of the clue system should include the "mystic" aspect of prime numbers as we observe the use of secrecy and how the different groups and organizations incorporate prime numbers.

My hunch is that basically secret societies are used as a tool, for what the C's called the consortium. The tool is being the "spiritual" confidants of the wealthy and powerful. It's a simple way to steer the world towards some kind of psychopathic agenda. That means the trail of responsibility might start with the perpetrators of ill deeds but the advisors pushing and nudging towards their evil ends is closer to the seed of responsibility. It seems to be the way things have run throughout history.

So we've got the priestly class, many of who seek out "other worldly" connections as part of their "spiritual" practice. Then we have the consortium who I imagine are delighted to connect - they seek the means to pull the strings. Unlike the C's, these guys aren't the least bit interested in freewill, they want to control as many wills as they can. The powerful and wealthy on the other hand are always seeking the aid of "other worldly" forces to further their aims. So the priestly class as confidants and the powerful and wealthy are a marriage made in hell so to speak (or literally)!

I believe that's why taking over and institutionalising religion has been what we've seen time and time again, it attracts and binds masses of people into delusion, even when positive things are involved in it, those get slowly twisted towards a psychopathic aim and masses of authoritarian followers - follow. That's where the Vatican comes in I believe.

Possibility of Being said:
Perhaps that's not so much about Vatican per se, Jesuits, etc, as so called Venetian Oligarchy?

You may want to check Tarpley's website and his book available there for some clues:

Against Oligarchy

Not that we are necessarily going to find the one and clear answer to the question, but the more pieces we collect, the deeper we look, the closer we may get. :)

I had a look at this and perhaps this confirms some of what I was saying above in regards to the relationship between Ignatius of Loyola, Jesuit founder and Contarini, who was the scion of one of Venice’s most prestigious LONGHI families. At the time Martin Luther came out offering the authoritarian followers of the day a way to be independent of authority (the Vatican), they didn't need the pope and his priests as the living intermediaries of God, they didn't need to pay indulgences (pay money to the church to suffer less in the after life). They just needed to focus on good deeds and the Bible.

Ignatius comes along at this time when the pope's authority as least spiritually is starting to dwindle, and coming from a military background he sees this as a war, a spiritual war that needs to be won by upholding papal power at all costs, and that includes all means, visible and covert - he applies strategies of war to his "spiritual" doctrines. Contarini starts practicing Ignatius' spiritual exercises, Ignatius becomes his confidant and they both petition the pope to create this new religious order dedicated to upholding power for the church.

I suppose why this centres on the Vatican is because the "church" seems to be an extension of those religious power bases that moved from each empire to the next, and perhaps that's what's happening today, a time of empire transition. Why I reckon the Jesuits are key here are they are a constant religious order over the last 5 centuries, who's covert practices are indoctrinated into what they are all about - an order dedicated to winning a perceived "spiritual war" - this makes them a great tool for something like the consortium.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
alkhemst said:
goyacobol said:
In regards to the Jesuits there is not much mentioned by the Cs on this one specific group other than:

Session 8 December 1996

Q: (T) They're using prime numbers to... (L) Oh, ok, I get it. So, mystics... the mystics, the mystical
secrets... dwell in the prime numbers if used as a code.
A: Name the primary mystical organizations for key to clue system.
Q: (L) ...key to clue system?
A: Yes.
[We named: Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Cabalism, Sufism, The Koran, Mysteries. Laura realized
that she had just set aside the book "Understanding Mysticism," it was next to a book on Caballa on the
bookcase in the room. Jesuits, Masons, Knights Templar, Rosicrucians]

So, maybe part of the clue system should include the "mystic" aspect of prime numbers as we observe the use of secrecy and how the different groups and organizations incorporate prime numbers.

My hunch is that basically secret societies are used as a tool, for what the C's called the consortium. The tool is being the "spiritual" confidants of the wealthy and powerful. It's a simple way to steer the world towards some kind of psychopathic agenda. That means the trail of responsibility might start with the perpetrators of ill deeds but the advisors pushing and nudging towards their evil ends is closer to the seed of responsibility. It seems to be the way things have run throughout history.

So we've got the priestly class, many of who seek out "other worldly" connections as part of their "spiritual" practice. Then we have the consortium who I imagine are delighted to connect - they seek the means to pull the strings. Unlike the C's, these guys aren't the least bit interested in freewill, they want to control as many wills as they can. The powerful and wealthy on the other hand are always seeking the aid of "other worldly" forces to further their aims. So the priestly class as confidants and the powerful and wealthy are a marriage made in hell so to speak (or literally)!

I believe that's why taking over and institutionalising religion has been what we've seen time and time again, it attracts and binds masses of people into delusion, even when positive things are involved in it, those get slowly twisted towards a psychopathic aim and masses of authoritarian followers - follow. That's where the Vatican comes in I believe.

Possibility of Being said:
Perhaps that's not so much about Vatican per se, Jesuits, etc, as so called Venetian Oligarchy?

You may want to check Tarpley's website and his book available there for some clues:

Against Oligarchy

Not that we are necessarily going to find the one and clear answer to the question, but the more pieces we collect, the deeper we look, the closer we may get. :)

I had a look at this and perhaps this confirms some of what I was saying above in regards to the relationship between Ignatius of Loyola, Jesuit founder and Contarini, who was the scion of one of Venice’s most prestigious LONGHI families. At the time Martin Luther came out offering the authoritarian followers of the day a way to be independent of authority (the Vatican), they didn't need the pope and his priests as the living intermediaries of God, they didn't need to pay indulgences (pay money to the church to suffer less in the after life). They just needed to focus on good deeds and the Bible.

Ignatius comes along at this time when the pope's authority as least spiritually is starting to dwindle, and coming from a military background he sees this as a war, a spiritual war that needs to be won by upholding papal power at all costs, and that includes all means, visible and covert - he applies strategies of war to his "spiritual" doctrines. Contarini starts practicing Ignatius' spiritual exercises, Ignatius becomes his confidant and they both petition the pope to create this new religious order dedicated to upholding power for the church.

I suppose why this centres on the Vatican is because the "church" seems to be an extension of those religious power bases that moved from each empire to the next, and perhaps that's what's happening today, a time of empire transition. Why I reckon the Jesuits are key here are they are a constant religious order over the last 5 centuries, who's covert practices are indoctrinated into what they are all about - an order dedicated to winning a perceived "spiritual war" - this makes them a great tool for something like the consortium.

alkhemst,

I think your overview is probably very close to what we are dealing with as far as the bigger picture. There are the lower tier organizations but at the upper levels are those "advisers" who offer "other worldly" connections. I think that is what the Cs have been trying to tell us about 4th density STS influences.

It might be useful to look at the puzzle from the top (4th density STS) to the bottom (assassins, military units, COINTELPRO and Disinformation, financiers, politicians, religions, fake/hidden science, occult groups/New Age-rs etc.). We can then try to connect some of those middle tier dots and see a more accurate description of how they fit together.

I think thanks to Possibility of Being, you may have found one link already between the Venetians to the Jesuits with the Ignatius of Loyola history. Also there seems to be a connection to Martin Luther (somewhere I read he may also have an Illuminati connection).

The Venetian Conspiracy:

Venetian public relations specialists were responsible for picking up the small-time German provincial heretic Martin Luther and
raising him to the big-time status of heresiarch among a whole herd of total- predestination divines. Not content with this
wrecking operation against the Church, Venice was thereafter the “mother” for the unsavory, itinerant Ignatius of Loyola and his
Jesuit order.
After the Council of Trent, Venice was also the matrix for the Philosophe- Libertin ferment of the delphic, anti-
Leibniz Enlightenment. Venice beat Thomas Malthus and Jeremy Bentham to the punch in inflicting British political economy
and philosophical radicalism on the whole world.

Are we on the right track? I think we may have a good start. :)
 

Sol Logos

Dagobah Resident
goyacobol said:
The Venetian Conspiracy:

Venetian public relations specialists were responsible for picking up the small-time German provincial heretic Martin Luther and
raising him to the big-time status of heresiarch among a whole herd of total- predestination divines. Not content with this
wrecking operation against the Church, Venice was thereafter the “mother” for the unsavory, itinerant Ignatius of Loyola and his
Jesuit order.
After the Council of Trent, Venice was also the matrix for the Philosophe- Libertin ferment of the delphic, anti-
Leibniz Enlightenment. Venice beat Thomas Malthus and Jeremy Bentham to the punch in inflicting British political economy
and philosophical radicalism on the whole world.

Are we on the right track? I think we may have a good start. :)

In terms of connections to BIS, Jesuits would have to be able to deal with commerce and banking and be authorised to do that. Apparently Pope Gregory granted them that and that didn't happen to any order since the Templars. Here's a reference I found on that but can't check the footnote. It says:

Loyola had prescribed vows of poverty for his followers, but after Pope Gregory XIII gave the Company [name for Jesuit order] the right to engage in banking and commerce it grew immensely wealthy, with it's fingers in commercial enterprises around the globe.

Some other interesting bits of info in the screen grab of that book (Damned Good Company - Luis Granados) about how France expelled them and why they did that.

27oBQ4EYU_wMTBH0_gqZ3-FoxrNgJxYQJzHCdPJpKbhzaaMmLVek9-ZHIv-VjD6mt-lqjaEwlRtTp8o=w1537-h928


https://books.google.com.au/books?id=T9Vsms3huxgC&lpg=PT166&ots=P7S8i4Ndh6&dq=Pope%20Gregory%20XIII%20Jesuits%20commerce%20and%20banking&pg=PT166#v=onepage&q&f=false

This page is a bit dubious, however it links the bank of rome with the initiation of the order of Jesuits, apparently to run things. The result apparently was the opening of private and national banks around Europe such as in Venice. _http://www.reformation.org/secrets-of-the-bank-of-rome.html

Ignatius LIEola was the founder of the reorganized "Bank" of Rome. The Jesuits were founded on August 15, 1534, and LIEola was officially commissioned to reorganize the almost bankrupt "Bank" of Rome in 1540...
...At the time that LIEola appeared in Rome, the "Bank" of Rome was on the verge of BANKRUPTCY due to the preaching of the Word of God and the withdrawal of millions of accounts. The Imperialists under Charles V., actually invaded and sacked the city of Rome in 1527. They stole most of the wealth, destroyed priceless art treasures and even tortured Cardinals to make them divulge the secret hiding places of their riches...
...This reorganized Bank soon began to start branch offices in various cities. Venice in 1587, the Wisselbank in Amsterdam in 1609, Hamburg 1619, Nuremberg 1621, Rotterdam 1635 and last but not least the Bank of England in 1694. The Bank of "England" was actually the first bank to be named after a country and after the "Bank" of Rome it was the world's first Central Bank...
 

Sol Logos

Dagobah Resident
Off the topic but something else of interest is the Pope at the time introduced dragon symbology into the Papacy as well as the calendar that we use today (Gregorian calendar) . _http://romeartlover.tripod.com/Gregorius.html

Here's some snaps:
coins_1.png

Gre13vat.jpg

Gre13ara.jpg


It's just a weird choice of symbolism when you consider all the references to the dragon in the Revelations, being apparently the church's main adversary.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
 

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
alkhemst said:
Off the topic but something else of interest is the Pope at the time introduced dragon symbology into the Papacy as well as the calendar that we use today (Gregorian calendar) . _http://romeartlover.tripod.com/Gregorius.html

Here's some snaps:
coins_1.png

Gre13vat.jpg

Gre13ara.jpg


It's just a weird choice of symbolism when you consider all the references to the dragon in the Revelations, being apparently the church's main adversary.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.... And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Alkhemst,

Yep, that is weird. And you notice on the coin the "dragon" is swallowing its tail as in the Ouroboros _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros which is a serpent symbol.

And the dragon image is cuddled up carved into the pope's garment. Is someone trying to tell us something? :huh:

And what does the ram's head/goat's head mean on in the center of the Ouroboros side?

On the pope's head side the inscription would mean "Gregory the 13th Pontiff Maximus"
On the dragon side the inscription Anno Restitvto M D XXXII would mean "The year of Restoration 1582" if I am translating correctly.

So what were they trying to restore? :huh:

Well, the Cs say everything is connected so I don't mind if this is something along the way so to speak. As I said earlier I tend to get a bit side-tracked sometimes but I usually learn something. And "learning is fun". :)
 

SeekinTruth

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interesting connections ya'll put together. There's certainly very many centuries of oligarchy with the intent to expanding their holdings and territories. The partnering of banking and finance with commerce started all those centuries ago were the preceding legal structures taking shape of what are our multinational corporations today - and many of the richest ones are interconnected with share ownership and directors, etc. An older example of these types of companies is the Dutch West Indies Company. I would also agree that the top of the controlling STS hierarchy goes into 4th density with those here on 3D Earth being pawns moved around from above...
 
Top Bottom