Who shot JFK?

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
I think there were shooter teams from: 1) CIA; 2) Mafia/MOSSAD; 3) Foreign intell groups.
 

Sinny

The Force is Strong With This One
In reply to Lauras statement, who could possibly organise each of those groups to co-operate?
 

Approaching Infinity

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Sinny said:
In reply to Lauras statement, who could possibly organise each of those groups to co-operate?

You may want to read Michael Piper's book Final Judgment. He goes through all the links between these groups.
 

Sinny

The Force is Strong With This One
Good advice infinity, I actually took a note to read that book just the other day, my only downfall at the minute is using mobile internet for the next month or two, I may not be able to locate a mobile friendly, PDF format online... Perhaps if you or someone else stumbles across it, you could maybe link it here for me? :)
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
I may not be able to locate a mobile friendly, PDF format online.
Hi Sinny,
In case you do not know this, Adobe has a PDF reader especially customized for mobile use which re-formats any available PDF file for mobiles.
It's available here: _http://www.adobe.com/xx/products/reader-mobile.html

For xx you have to substitute your location/language like 'en', 'es', 'fr' and the like; mine was 'nl' for dutch, but that wouldn't work for anyone outside the dutch speaking market.

Another option would be to use Opera mini as browser, which seems to have special features in this regard:
_http://www.opera.com/mobile/

I have to caution you though, since I myself do not use any mobile devices and I have no direct experience with any of these two options.

Edited to add:
As for the subject matter itself, I found a 45 Min's presentation from Michael Collins Piper himself about his JFK book here:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=tcuyVjphpl0&gl=US

Googling for the book (authors name + title + PDF) gave me several sites where you can download the book in PDF format.
But again I have to caution you; before downloading you might want to read this topic first: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,10791.0.html

Hope this helps a bit.
 
Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

I have been watching the Zapruder film over and over, studying the movements of the various players within the limo, for what the dated footage would allow. I can't say what happened prior to the head shot, but it is almost undeniable that Jackie pulled the trigger. The bullet goes up and to the right out of JFKs head as well as smoke and brain matter. From my understanding bullets do not cause smoke, guns do! Jackie leans in looking like a concerned wife, when in fact it looks like she conceals the gun behind his shoulder then brings him close and she fires. She then releases him and throws him down with very little emotion from what I can tell, then crawls on the back of the car, to look like she's scrambling for her life. I'm sure we have all seen the video.

I can't say for sure what happened prior to the head shot, or whether JFK was paralyzed by some nerve agent or drug, but he looks helpless during the whole ordeal. But the trajectory of that bullet could not have come from anywhere else besides Jackie firing one into his head. The ballistics do not lie. Also, all the blood was on the left side, front and back of JFKs shirt, as well as on the middle and left side of the back seat, him and his wife occupied.
For me, this monstrous conspiracy, just got much darker.

Jackie was a well known Jesuit, supposedly she had Jewish zionist backings, which is weird, if she was a catholic Jesuit. Also, there's something fishy about the man Zapruder himself, who is rumored to be Jewish as well. Some are saying this was a Zionist/ illuminati ritualistic execution in broad daylight as a message to all future presidents who want to stand against the PTB! I'm not saying that's the truth, but I would not be surprised. Here is the Zapruder film and a website to support these monstrous claims:

_http://jackiekilledjfk.webs.com/

The reasons surrounding the murder could be wrong such as, what factions of the PTB ordered this hit, but I'm sorry the ballistics of the head shot look undeniable to me.
 

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

Uh oh, the actors virus is starting to time travel!

Knowledge Junkie 2012, this is plainly nonsense. Jackie did not kill her husband.
 

ggen

Jedi Master
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

Hi Knowledge Junkie 2012. Have you had a chance to view 'Evidence of Revision'? For a clear and concise account of the JFK assassination as well as other questionable 'events', I've found that EOR is the series to shed the most light and actual 'understanding'. There's no other documentary that I've seen that covers these topics as well. I checked www.redpillpress.net and couldn't find it there but you can purchase it through Amazon.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-Revision-The-Assassination-America/dp/1897244673/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370724605&sr=8-1&keywords=evidence+of+revision

Cheers to expanding your knowledge base! ;)
 

Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

Kniall said:
Uh oh, the actors virus is starting to time travel!

Knowledge Junkie 2012, this is plainly nonsense. Jackie did not kill her husband.

It's starting to creep me out!
 

Palinurus

The Living Force
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

To get EoR you may also use the direct link on every SOTT page, which leads to this site:

http://store.therabbitholeusa.com/shop/evidence-of-revision-the-assassination-of-america/

Hope this helps a bit. :)
 
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

Knowledge Junkie 2012 said:
I have been watching the Zapruder film over and over, studying the movements of the various players within the limo, for what the dated footage would allow. I can't say what happened prior to the head shot, but it is almost undeniable that Jackie pulled the trigger. The bullet goes up and to the right out of JFKs head as well as smoke and brain matter. From my understanding bullets do not cause smoke, guns do! Jackie leans in looking like a concerned wife, when in fact it looks like she conceals the gun behind his shoulder then brings him close and she fires. She then releases him and throws him down with very little emotion from what I can tell, then crawls on the back of the car, to look like she's scrambling for her life. I'm sure we have all seen the video.

I can't say for sure what happened prior to the head shot, or whether JFK was paralyzed by some nerve agent or drug, but he looks helpless during the whole ordeal. But the trajectory of that bullet could not have come from anywhere else besides Jackie firing one into his head. The ballistics do not lie. Also, all the blood was on the left side, front and back of JFKs shirt, as well as on the middle and left side of the back seat, him and his wife occupied.
For me, this monstrous conspiracy, just got much darker.

Jackie was a well known Jesuit, supposedly she had Jewish zionist backings, which is weird, if she was a catholic Jesuit. Also, there's something fishy about the man Zapruder himself, who is rumored to be Jewish as well. Some are saying this was a Zionist/ illuminati ritualistic execution in broad daylight as a message to all future presidents who want to stand against the PTB! I'm not saying that's the truth, but I would not be surprised. Here is the Zapruder film and a website to support these monstrous claims:

_http://jackiekilledjfk.webs.com/

The reasons surrounding the murder could be wrong such as, what factions of the PTB ordered this hit, but I'm sorry the ballistics of the head shot look undeniable to me.

Knowledge Junkie 2012, it might also be helpful to have a look at/research the source of this "theory" concerning JFK's assassination:

Source = Dr. Neville Thomas Jones, Ph.D., M.Sc., M.Inst.P. (_http://www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm)

Dr. Neville Thomas Jones is an avowed “geocentrist” (_http://www.realityreviewed.com/Geocentrism.htm) and claims to be a “Makheru Gnostic” (_http://www.realityreviewed.com/Bible%20books.htm) who seems to suffer from a severe case of confirmation bias, i.e. he seeks out “evidence” to confirm his biblical/gnostic beliefs. Also, after a cursory read of Jones’ website, _http://www.realityreviewed.com/, Jones does not appear to stop at/with his geocentric “theory” or his claim that Jacqueline Kennedy assassinated her husband John F. Kennedy, but explores and "theorizes" about many other “conspiracy theories” too.

NOTE: Concerning the title of “Makheru Gnostic” Jones has given himself - Makheru is also spelled “Maakheru” “Maa Kheru” “Maat Kheru” and has various meanings such as “the creative power of the Divine Voice”, “to have the creative voice like the gods”, “true of voice”, “true of action”, “true of word”, “true word”, “speaker of truth”, “vindicated”, “justified” or “the acclaim given to him is 'right'”.

With that said, I find this self-proclaimed title somewhat amusing especially when it appears that many of Jones’ statements regarding his geocentric “theory” and the various other “conspiracy theories” that he has presented on his website are consistently inconsistent (i.e. anything but true/truth mixed with lies) with his claim of expertise, i.e. the “alphabet soup”/credentials listed after his name. Furthermore, the title of “Makheru Gnostic” Jones has given himself also hints at or "smacks of" the works of Madame Blavatsky, Aleister Crowley, Gerald Gardner, etc., i.e. the “occult underground” of the late 1800’s and thereafter, and the whole “can of worms”, COINTELPRO, psy-op that it "opens up" or leads into.
 
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

I will check out that site thanks. As far as Jackie pulling that trigger, I realize that's totally crazy, but I just don't see where else the bullet trajectory could have come from. The bullets goes up and out to the right of the front of his head, and then smoke appears. We will never know for sure, but I will maintain objectivity and knot jump to any conclusions. Also, I'm curious, Perceval, why do you say that my accusations are part of the actors virus? I'm not upset or anything, just trying to understand what you mean in relation to Jackie being a potential suspect? I realize there have been some wild conspiracy theories about the Boston Bombings and the Sandy Hook murders in relation to the actor theory, that I understand, and don't think it's plausible in those particular events.
 

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

KN2012 said:
The bullets goes up and out to the right of the front of his head

As I understand it, that was a piece of JFK's skull being blown off by a bullet coming from the grassy knoll.

A book on the QFS recommended reading list JFK and the Unspeakable. We have a forum thread on it somewhere. I cannot recommend it highly enough for anyone interested in learning about the JFK assassination. It recaps all the best research done in the last 50 years and even updates it with the very latest research to pretty much conclusively show how JFK was killed and why he was killed.
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

Kniall said:
KN2012 said:
The bullets goes up and out to the right of the front of his head

As I understand it, that was a piece of JFK's skull being blown off by a bullet coming from the grassy knoll.

A book on the QFS recommended reading list JFK and the Unspeakable. We have a forum thread on it somewhere. I cannot recommend it highly enough for anyone interested in learning about the JFK assassination. It recaps all the best research done in the last 50 years and even updates it with the very latest research to pretty much conclusively show how JFK was killed and why he was killed.

Here is one article posted by SOTT about this book:

http://www.sott.net/article/197950-JFK-and-the-Unspeakable-Why-He-Died-and-Why-It-Matters.
 
Re: Jackie killed JFK? The ballistics of the head shot are undeniable.....

After I thought it over tonight, I think I understand what Perceval was referring to when he commented that my post caught the actor virus. I presume you are saying that the PTB, and their usual Psy-ops would gladly want us to think that Jackie pulled the trigger, almost like she's an actor playing out her part in the conspiracy, whether knowingly or unknowingly to divert anyone searching for the truth, away from the real truth( the classic cointelpro play). She may well have been a patsy as well, just not the most well known or most mentioned patsy in the JFK assassination. Don't know if that's what you meant, but its always curious to me. So much disinfo on this planet, can we ever figure out the complete truth to any of these heinous, nefarious conspiracies, committed by the PTB??? I sure as hell hope so, in this density, or the one above!
 
Top Bottom