Wierd dream last night

It started out as a story dream (those are wierd enough), but then it changed into something else.

I started seeing solid 3D shapes that would cycle. It's like the shapes were "tiled" in space, and they would slide into each other and then rotate. I've never remembered a dream like this ever. The shapes as I can best recall were rounded on one side and flat on the other.

Hi John:

I recall a dream I had a long time a go where…. Long story short I was killed in a car-accident and when I ‘died’ I woke up (in the dream) in this really weird place where everything was white. And there were white tiles making a path on the floor, and when I walked on the tiles they would light up a shape in 3d inside them that really resembled crop circles. So I was wondering whether these shapes that you saw resembled crop circles at all, or no.

Thanks
Nina

knowledge_of_self said:
Hi John:

I recall a dream I had a long time a go where…. Long story short I was killed in a car-accident and when I ‘died’ I woke up (in the dream) in this really weird place where everything was white. And there were white tiles making a path on the floor, and when I walked on the tiles they would light up a shape in 3d inside them that really resembled crop circles. So I was wondering whether these shapes that you saw resembled crop circles at all, or no.

Thanks
Nina
Maybe. They definitely had a geometric quality about them.

Also had a twisted dream last night... basically was one of my "fight" dreams where i got powers and popped some nasty critters, this is a reoccurent theme of mine. No shapes to date such as you mentioned thou.

John Chang said:
I started seeing solid 3D shapes that would cycle. It's like the shapes were "tiled" in space, and they would slide into each other and then rotate. I've never remembered a dream like this ever. The shapes as I can best recall were rounded on one side and flat on the other.
I had a dream like that once. It was a very clear and beautiful one. It began with two triangles rotating/ dancing around one another - On one a male became imposed through the triangle, in the other a female - they merged/ rotated together and became the Star of David - kinda reminded me of the double helix too. I had this dream after a big shock/ mirror of seeing a nasty part of my self.

Shane said:
I had a dream like that once. It was a very clear and beautiful one. It began with two triangles rotating/ dancing around one another - On one a male became imposed through the triangle, in the other a female - they merged/ rotated together and became the Star of David - kinda reminded me of the double helix too. I had this dream after a big shock/ mirror of seeing a nasty part of my self.
It kind of says 'forgiveness' to me, but it may mean many things to you (including some sort of integration or reconciliation).

I find dreams facinating, they can be so multilayered and individual. I reccon the best person to 'have a go' at interpreting a dream is the person who dreamed it (as well as sharing it too, because another's perspective is always really valuable and sometimes quite surprising).

I usually have a think about it... what does it mean and how does it 'feel'...?

knowledge_of_self said:
Hi John:

I recall a dream I had a long time a go where…. Long story short I was killed in a car-accident and when I ‘died’ I woke up (in the dream) in this really weird place where everything was white. And there were white tiles making a path on the floor, and when I walked on the tiles they would light up a shape in 3d inside them that really resembled crop circles. <snip>
Thanks
Nina
Having trouble communicating with your higher self? Don't you just 'hate' that!!? (....sorry, but I do, but I don't know how it is for others).

I mean, a few people might be able to understand a crop circle (perhaps you are one of them, I don't know - maybe this is an area for investigation...?), but many people would feel really challenged, not to mention frustrated... who understand these 6th density creatures anyway?!

An interesting interpretation of your dream may be how a person feels about it.

Back
Top Bottom