Wikileaks - Julian Assange Discussion

Surely they are seeing via Facebook and Twiter that this is a very hot subject... and they, being a bunch of hypocrites, they want to be part of the trend. News are money.
Jesus said, "Woe to the pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he let the oxen eat."

Notice also how hypocrite Trump now declares that he knows nothing of Wikileaks, and cares even less.

It could be, though there is also another possibility, pointed out by SOTT editors today:

President Trump, who owes Wikileaks, big time, has apparently told reporters today that: "I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing." That probably means he's distancing himself from the arrest because he doesn't want any heat from it, but it could also mean that he's saying he had nothing to do with pushing for Assange's arrest, which means it came from the One Worlders upstairs...

It could be, though there is also another possibility, pointed out by SOTT editors today:

Ah, that makes sense, I missed that.

Rafael Correa (former president of Ecuador) exposes Moreno (the current president) as a US puppet here (video from April 5th this year):

Maybe they were just waiting for a good moment to arrest Assange? Correa is a very intelligent and honest man, I think, super difficult to buy, and hostile to the US and its allies. But Moreno was most likely bought from the beginning (2017), so perhaps Assange's days in Ecuador were already numbered then?

A few things to consider. First, the UK bail charge is relatively minor, so no big deal there. As for the possible extradition, traditionally such cases take a long time to process, so the speediness of the UK govt will be telling, if that's what happens. As for the US charges, unless there are more, hidden charges, or new ones that come up, it's interesting that they're not charging him with espionage or anything like that, but conspiracy to "try" to break into a classified computer. That sounds pretty weak, especially given that Manning has already been pardoned. So there's probably more to it.

As for Trump's "don't know this guy"-type response today, there's also the possibility that Assange still has what he claimed he had a while ago: information that Trump would very much like to know. So either Assange gets thrown to the wolves, or he makes a deal.

[...]
Maybe they were just waiting for a good moment to arrest Assange? Correa is a very intelligent and honest man, I think, super difficult to buy, and hostile to the US and its allies. But Moreno was most likely bought from the beginning (2017), so perhaps Assange's days in Ecuador were already numbered then?
There's a week ago:
Expulsion of Julian Assange: are the rumours true?
(Can have the english subtitles in the parameters)

And:
WikiLeaks editor Kristinn Hrafnsson and UK lawyer for Assange Jennifer Robinson made a statement outside Westminster Magistrate's Court after embattled Wikileaks founder Julian Assange's hearing concluded.

One reader on RT wondered, why Assange didn't go to the Russian Embassy, which is 3 km away on the other side of Hyde Park. He didn't trust them then?

US appears to want blood, I think. The rabid Deep State players probably would love to make a martyr out of him. Which might serve as a wake up call, a final straw for people and a beginning of widespread unrest.

One reader on RT wondered, why Assange didn't go to the Russian Embassy, which is 3 km away on the other side of Hyde Park. He didn't trust them then?

Here is how Assange explained it in the interview with Russian journalist Vladimir Pozner:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told Russian journalist Vladimir Pozner in an interview that he was considering the possibility of applying for asylum in Russia, but later renounced the idea since Western media could have used that against him as the political situation remains tense.

Assange explained that even though he shared similar political views with former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, who received a residence permit in Russia after leaking classified documents pertaining to mass surveillance practices by US authorities, he decided that it was wiser to stay in a country that is not a political opponent to the West, such as Ecuador.

As for Trump's "don't know this guy"-type response today, there's also the possibility that Assange still has what he claimed he had a while ago: information that Trump would very much like to know. So either Assange gets thrown to the wolves, or he makes a deal.
I have a funny feeling that Assange will not leave the UK. The absence of MSM says a lot of their deep entrenchment in obscurantism. The US may not need Assange at this time. As to Trump response,he can no longer be trusted.He has become a a part of the Swamp so no draining will ever take place.

Hope as many of you as possible can get over to Twitter and RT all support for Assange that you find. Ten minutes of RTing by 20 people, once a day, or more often if possible, might help.

There are a few people on Twitter who have dug up Trump's old pro-Assange tweets and put them out there. Those are especially delectable!

Back
Top Bottom