Wolf in sheep's clothing, and an old man

beetlemaniac

The Living Force
I have started neurofeedback therapy and to my delight, I had dreams the same night of the first day of therapy. I rarely ever dream these days, and I think it's because of work stress. So, here goes the two dreams I had between two sleep sessions / phases last night:

A wolf in sheep's clothing
A sheep comes to me asking me to do something with another sheep which she has brought with her. I bring both of them downstairs to someone who has been waiting there (I don't know who this is, I think she was a female). On the way down, I realise that this sheep is really not a sheep, I found myself holding on to it's fangs, which were cutting into my hands. It actually didn't seem to be a wolf, but a large cat of some sort, like a lynx. The dream ends soon after this.

I find this is symbolising an internal and hidden predator. However, I'm not sure if the other sheep is an innocent party in this story. I think that sheep is using the other sheep/wolf as a decoy. But I might be getting carried away. Still - it doesn't hurt to be more vigilant.

The old man
I see an old man outside my window. He is barely clothed, like one of those Greek philosophers. I don't feel comfortable and actually somewhat disgusted by him. He starts climbing to my roof, which makes me somewhat afraid and anxious. The dream ends.

I feel that this is symbolising some kind of higher self/higher wisdom taking his position as ruler of the house, so to speak. One would hope! Something tells me that my personality is strongly resisting this, maybe perceiving it as an intrusion to it's territory or a disruption of the status quo. More work on the self is in order. :knitting:

Back
Top Bottom