Wow, now that is some rabbit...

rs

Dagobah Resident
capt.sge.hao09.070406152144.photo00.photo.default-210x384.jpg

German rabbit breeder Karl Szmolinsky presents his giant male breeding rabbit 'Robert' in Eberswalde, eastern Germany, February 2006. In a tale reminiscent of the last Wallace and Gromit movie, furious villagers in northeast England have hired armed guards to protect their beloved communal vegetable gardens from a suspected monster rabbit.(AFP/File/Michael Urban)

I only live a few miles away from Felton (where the monster rabbit is wreaking havoc), I also have family who live in the town. There are military checkpoints on every main road and snipers on the rooftops of the local shopping centre - it is pandemonium here, people dont know which way to turn. There have been fights breaking out in the vegetable aisles of the Walmart-owned Asda supermarkets for the smaller carrots - people are afraid to buy large fresh vegetables for fear of their refrigerators being invaded by this hellspawn...

I dont know how much time we have left, this may be my last post here - I foolishly bought a large turnip from a worried greengrocer the other day and I think my number may be up - this abhorration is Northumberlands' equivalent of the Beast of Gevaudan, I hope this window-faller from another dimension gets his fill of GM, steriod laden vegetation before its too late....

Au revoir mes ames, think well of me. I say farewell and toast to the happy times here.

Please lord give me the strength & poise to thrust a silver leek through this demon's foul hearrrghhhhhhh..............[crunch, crunch]

:lol:
Thanks for that laugh, Barry, unless I read you wrong, and now you're in the painful death throes of rabbititis - if so, my sincere apologies and condolences to your survivors.

Back
Top Bottom