Yoga men

casper

The Living Force
My best friend is with 18 years left on the ship to work as a waiter.
He lives in Croatia and sailed from the city of Split (Adriatic Sea), through the Suez Canal into the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden passage came in the Indian Ocean and to the city of Bombay.
As soon as the boat is moored, the superstructure cab approached him Yoga men (the man who predicts the future and confirms past) .At first he thought it was a joke, but the other guys told him that the more it passed, so he tried and he .He told him his exact name of father and mother (translated into English), told him he had a brother whom he has a lot of pain left arm (his brother at that time had an operation on his arm), and some diteils.He ask him whether he wants to know future, told him that it gave interested if he get married and how many he have children.The anser was that he get marry a woman whose name can not pronounce (Grozdana) and that he get have two children.I dont have to say that he gues everething, finally told him that in his (means of my friend's) country will be at war, he see a lot of blood .After seven years Yugoslavia disintegrated, the war lasted five years.

What do you think abaut thet expirience?

I find the story interesting Casper. It is very similar to something I experienced myself, which was also 18 years ago (December 1996) in the district of Banglampoo, Bangkok, Thailand. A man who described himself as a Yogi led me a little way down a side street, where we sat down. Then so that I would believe him, he wrote down on a small square of white paper the first names of my parents. The spelling was correct, except for some reason there was an extra e before the first letter "M" of my mother's name. I have no recollection of my telling him their names. He also wrote down how many brothers and sisters I had.

A rational explanation might be that he hypnotized me, I told him the names, and then lost all recollection of doing so. Or that he hypnotized me into thinking I was looking at the correct names, when they weren't actually written on the paper. I am not at all sure though that this is what happened, and think possibly he did just dip into the "ethereal" world and pull out that information.

As part of the encounter, he also asked for some money which I gave him. He said he didn't want the money if it didn't come with "good heart". He was one of a group of three Indian yogis.

casper said:
My best friend is with 18 years left on the ship to work as a waiter.
He lives in Croatia and sailed from the city of Split (Adriatic Sea), through the Suez Canal into the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden passage came in the Indian Ocean and to the city of Bombay.
As soon as the boat is moored, the superstructure cab approached him Yoga men (the man who predicts the future and confirms past) .At first he thought it was a joke, but the other guys told him that the more it passed, so he tried and he .He told him his exact name of father and mother (translated into English), told him he had a brother whom he has a lot of pain left arm (his brother at that time had an operation on his arm), and some diteils.He ask him whether he wants to know future, told him that it gave interested if he get married and how many he have children.The anser was that he get marry a woman whose name can not pronounce (Grozdana) and that he get have two children.I dont have to say that he gues everething, finally told him that in his (means of my friend's) country will be at war, he see a lot of blood .After seven years Yugoslavia disintegrated, the war lasted five years.

What do you think abaut thet expirience?
These types of clairvoyance in many variations,denominations with different explanations are common in India and are controversial too. Personally, some unthinkable things told to me came true, many didn't. It looks there is some information fields some sense under certain circumstances, but one will not know which one will come true and which one is not. If all comes true, it will be free will violation.

you may to want to read John A. Keel's first book Jadoo, written based on his first hand experience on psychic and paranormal phenomenon of East. This is a psychic cliff hanger about John Keel's drive to find the truth about Eastern Mysticism. I felt, Indiana Jones movie is nothing when compared with his book.

_http://www.anomalistbooks.com/book.cfm?id=73
The first book by the author of The Mothman Prophecies. This new edition contains material never before published.

Someone, we know not who, once called Jadoo "the greatest book ever written on the black magic of the Orient." But we do know that there will never again be another book like it. Jadoo, a Hindi word meaning "Black Magic," captures a world that is now lost to us—the strange, dark, mysterious world that was once called the "Orient." This story of a real-life Indiana Jones of the 1950s named John Keel contains everything but a trip to Venus in a flying saucer--a subject our newsman/explorer would become famous for a decade later. In Egypt, the fearless Keel was cursed by a mummy and befriended members of a strange snake-charming cult. In Iraq, he played Russian roulette with a notorious desert bandit and lived among the Yezidi devil-worshippers. Later, in India, he was buried alive and discovered the secret of the Indian rope trick, which he then performed for incredulous reporters in New Delhi. And in a riveting finale, he chased the Abominable Snowman through the little known Himalayan kingdom of Sikkim before being unceremoniously booted out of Singapore for being "an undesirable alien."

Mal7 said:
I find the story interesting Casper. It is very similar to something I experienced myself, which was also 18 years ago (December 1996) in the district of Banglampoo, Bangkok, Thailand. A man who described himself as a Yogi led me a little way down a side street, where we sat down. Then so that I would believe him, he wrote down on a small square of white paper the first names of my parents. The spelling was correct, except for some reason there was an extra e before the first letter "M" of my mother's name. I have no recollection of my telling him their names. He also wrote down how many brothers and sisters I had.

A rational explanation might be that he hypnotized me, I told him the names, and then lost all recollection of doing so. Or that he hypnotized me into thinking I was looking at the correct names, when they weren't actually written on the paper. I am not at all sure though that this is what happened, and think possibly he did just dip into the "ethereal" world and pull out that information.

As part of the encounter, he also asked for some money which I gave him. He said he didn't want the money if it didn't come with "good heart". He was one of a group of three Indian yogis.
I understand that it is in a short time could hypnotize and pulling for all their names, but he at that time did not know that his brother has a hand operation, and the future of the country in which he lives at that time there was no indication that there will be war.Fascinate my as he rocked his future in terms of marital status and children, provided that he at that time anyway, nor knew his future wife, let alone that will be called Grozdana

Casper, I found some websites where people have described similar experiences, possibly in many cases with the same yogi / fortune teller. Many people seem happy to accept it as some kind of sleight-of-hand magic trick in which they are scammed for money, while other people think the yogi is good and has given worthwhile advice or predictions. You are right that sleight-of-hand or hypnotism doesn't explain being able to produce the name of a wife someone hasn't met yet. I think there probably is some real psychic ability involved.

http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?39948-Lucky-man-_-the-mystery-of-an-uncanny-con

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/indian-fortune-teller-scam-melbourne-metro-area-victoria-c308673.html

http://mssv.net/2011/06/20/you-have-a-lucky-face/

Mal7 said:
Casper, I found some websites where people have described similar experiences, possibly in many cases with the same yogi / fortune teller. Many people seem happy to accept it as some kind of sleight-of-hand magic trick in which they are scammed for money, while other people think the yogi is good and has given worthwhile advice or predictions. You are right that sleight-of-hand or hypnotism doesn't explain being able to produce the name of a wife someone hasn't met yet. I think there probably is some real psychic ability involved.

http://www.thailandqa.com/forum/showthread.php?39948-Lucky-man-_-the-mystery-of-an-uncanny-con

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/indian-fortune-teller-scam-melbourne-metro-area-victoria-c308673.html

http://mssv.net/2011/06/20/you-have-a-lucky-face/
I contacted a friend and confirmed that it was Yogi man questioned the number, flower and color, all hit. I showed him the links you told me, the most beautiful thing in the whole story is that he showed interest and for all other topics that can be found on Sott nett. This is the first time that I meet someone with Sott net (except of course my daughter) and I am very happy and elated.

Back
Top Bottom