"You're a freak"....an extremely detailed dream recollection journal entry

Ansuz

Padawan Learner
This is a entry out of my dream journal. It's never actually dull where I am. I literally woke up with this reverberating in my head and then again NOT in my head, at the same time. Like turning 90 degrees from everything the information was inside and outside simultaneously. If I could say that I have definitively perceived 4D this is/could be one of those things although I suspect that some interactions with fungi and singing geometrical plants might also have been. I don't actually know but I am reading and re-reading many things and working on observing things. I figured I would post here and see what comes of it. Other perspectives are of great value and there are a bunch of perspectives here.

What a fleeting moment, just before "awakening" in bed. Simply aware with no attachments. I wonder, the observer perhaps???....and as "I" come to waking up "I'm" filled with;

"YOU'RE A FREAK" (shocked back into my bed and body from where ever I "was")

(this is the best I can recall for now but It is one of the more detailed entries/recollections)

A row of metal framed bunks as far one can see in either direction, something like one would expect to see in an old WWII movie infirmary scene but there was no one in any bed either direction. I was apparently standing there looking around and noticed that for equally as far in either direction in front of the row of beds but forming an eight or ten foot walkway, were chest high 3 drawer filing cabinets. I had set my belongings down on the filing cabinets as I knew the ones in front of me were mine to use although I also knew that I possessed nothing except for the few small parcels I brought with me. I don’t know where I came from, where we were, nor did I have any concepts of time, place, past or future. Here I am, is all I thought and it made me happy to think this. There were no walls to be seen and the floor is just white that obscures seeing your feet.

I met an English speaking gentleman with a heavy British accent that appeared from the right side and he was wearing a black suit with a funny looking little round hat up on his head. There were two other people that came with him as well but it was very difficult to look at them and see them except for fleeting glimpses of the one to the right side of the man in the suit. This one had dark skin and smiled but said nothing while the third appeared and disappeared off to the left.

A barrage of questions came forth in heavy British language that was very difficult to attempt to understand but once I realized that we were not talking using our voices it became much easier to just allow it. This man in the suit had a very strange looking left eye that had no white and no iris in it so there was no definition of any pupil either but it was a deep steel like ocean blue and I let him search my mind and my entire being it felt like. After a brief interaction he then spoke with his voice and asked me “How is it that you are here?” “Where are all the others?” “How is it that so few come here?” “What have you brought with you?”

On that last question I moved forward to the filing cabinets and grabbed a small white paper bag like one would receive food in from a fast food restaurant and I opened it and looked inside. In the bag were two un-smoked menthol cigarettes and I remembered that they were menthol because I had apparently smoked menthol cigarettes but they were really old and I was disgusted by them. The gentleman laughed at this and asked why I would be carrying such a thing with me since I no longer smoked. I remembered and immediately confirmed that "I" had in fact quit smoking. Again he laughs but this time with more intensity and silliness and the cigarettes are now in his hand half smoked as he starts to move away with his two companions.

Laughing and looking back across his right shoulder he says;
“You’re a freak of nature and not completely natural.”
“I made you into a freak and you are welcome.”
“You must find out what else is in the bag!”

Fade to black. (which must have been heading "back" to awakening)

"YOU'RE A FREAK" (shocked back into my bed and body from where ever I "was" dreaming....dreaming)

If nothing else beyond my own constructs, then I have absolutely no reason what so ever to turn on the TV or go to the movies for distraction or entertainment. The entire universe can be explored right "inside"....... and I'm pretty good at it actually.....and then I get the Englishman talking in my head.

"Is it live or is it Memorex?" in the "awake" state but with the now familiar "English" accent, sock puppets perhaps????

I'm pretty sure that last Pink Floyd show I went to is what took things over the edge, hahahahaha!

The global lock-down might be a great time for "Working" on things other than making money IMHO. Still it's never an easy thing to do though..

1f344.png
A. muscaria, you don't even need to eat them just go meditate among them when they show themselves to you. IMHO and IME

I hope that each of you are finding what you need and also recognizing them when you find them.

I keep trying to remind myself to -WAKE UP AGAIN!-

I definitely don't have any problems keeping myself entertained and busy here on the XYZ.

Back
Top Bottom