Sound of Freedom

No. What you wrote is known as "overthinking" and does not lead anywhere. There is fine line between "knowing something", and "knowing something with lots of unnecessary details which clouds the whole judgement". The devil is in details, and you give more thought to the details instead to the message.
Curious in a general sense, not just this convo: Do the details not make up and support the message? If the details of a message don't align with the message wouldn't that be a mixed message opposed to a clear channel? Playing the devil's advocate as I can see both sides but am curious about other's perspectives !

Curious in a general sense, not just this convo: Do the details not make up and support the message? If the details of a message don't align with the message wouldn't that be a mixed message opposed to a clear channel? Playing the devil's advocate as I can see both sides but am curious about other's perspectives !
In my opinion, which of course could be and could not be the truth, it is like this:

Do the details not make up and support the message?
No. The message is what is important. All the rest is just noise. Why? Because our world is not perfect. Plus, its very simple world. You can have, if you choose that, benefit from the message, but if you choose to ponder on messanger, and choose that the messanger is important, and not the message itself, you have no benefit from either of them.

If the details of a message don't align with the message wouldn't that be a mixed message opposed to a clear channel?
There is no "details of the message", there is only message, and that message in this case is clear. Any other detail is detail about messanger, which you can choose as important, but than you loose the message.

Everything is in discernment. And one must be carefull not to throw the baby with the bathtub.

There is no two sides, only the side which you choose you want to be (me, everyone, of course).

In small example: imagine what can be said about Jesus as opossing to his message: "But that guy never left his village, how he can know anything? He never had wife or family, didnt go to temple, how he can know what is real life?" and so on.

Even better with Caesar and his concept of mercy among people: "How he can know mercy when he killed people himself? He was leader of armies, how he can talk of anything good among people?" And so on.

And, I'm not saying that the makers of this movie are good guys. I'm not interested in them at all. They can be whatever they want to be. I am saying that the message of the movie is good.

A 'wild/crazy' thought that occurred in relation to this movie story, propaganda reaction to it, and Tate's as of late high coverage but ridiculous case story of human trafficking - maybe high profile in public eyes 'degradation' of criminal charges for human trafficking which appears to be happening with Andrew Tate in Romania, and taking so much time to come up with charges that when looked closer appear to at least rise an eyebrow, if not outright idiotic in the sense of what they imply human trafficking is (according to Tate's words), serves the purpose of kinda damage control and public perception preparation if/when Sound of Freedom reaches its wider audience and gets to be more heard about on social media channels. In that case, if some higher profile figure from PTB gets associated with real child and human trafficking charges that might come out of investigations related to this movie, in the public eye there would already be an association of these types of charges to Tate's Romania case. 🤔
That sounds like the same scheme used in earlier years before the internet, when the National Enquirer became a tool of the CIA, which used its usual fabricated/embellished fodder to undermine, by association, the credibility of inconvenient truths that leaked out, which couldn't be suppressed by their usual tools of leverage against truth tellers.

In my opinion, which of course could be and could not be the truth, it is like this:

No. The message is what is important. All the rest is just noise. Why? Because our world is not perfect. Plus, its very simple world. You can have, if you choose that, benefit from the message, but if you choose to ponder on messanger, and choose that the messanger is important, and not the message itself, you have no benefit from either of them.

There is no "details of the message", there is only message, and that message in this case is clear. Any other detail is detail about messanger, which you can choose as important, but than you loose the message.

Everything is in discernment. And one must be carefull not to throw the baby with the bathtub.

There is no two sides, only the side which you choose you want to be (me, everyone, of course).

In small example: imagine what can be said about Jesus as opossing to his message: "But that guy never left his village, how he can know anything? He never had wife or family, didnt go to temple, how he can know what is real life?" and so on.

Even better with Caesar and his concept of mercy among people: "How he can know mercy when he killed people himself? He was leader of armies, how he can talk of anything good among people?" And so on.

And, I'm not saying that the makers of this movie are good guys. I'm not interested in them at all. They can be whatever they want to be. I am saying that the message of the movie is good.

No one is saying you can't appreciate the film, Nevic.

It's you who are saying what we should and should not discuss.

It does puzzle me, however, that it doesn't seem to matter to you that a film about child sex trafficking is tied to some of the worst perpetrators of child sex trafficking on a global scale. FVR makes a very good point. This amazing contradiction should raise a red flag. But not for you, apparently.

You say the devil is in the details. Well the bible is full of warnings about how the devil operates, how the devil deceives. This film with this "good message" you talk about could just as easily be described as the devil's work. Just as Covid used fear to lay the groundwork for people to accept the economy to be shut down, that we all wear masks, that we all shut up and take the mandatory shots, this film is part of laying the groundwork for the next set of restrictions, the digital identities, etc. It's all for the good of the children, after all. And money will be pouring into the coffers of these very players that you turn a blind eye to.

I do think you're mixing apples and oranges, but since you brought it up, do you honestly think the likes of Jesus and Caesar (putting aside for a moment the fact that these two entities overlap) wouldn't each see these red flags, and name them as such, and warn those around them? I don't think either of them would put blinders on and say "the message is good" so to hell with the rest.

I have a feeling we're getting carried away over a movie.

The way I see it, a movie is a depiction of a story, with a message to an audience.

Was it a good story? Yes IMO
What was the message? child sex trafficking is wrong, and is widespread the world over.
Was it well executed? Yes IMO
Could it have been better executed? Yes sure.
Is it the best movie ever made? No, but I would still recommend it because of the message.
Are the filmmakers, and their team saints? No they're not.
Does the above fact change the value of the movie? I don't think so.

I think admitting the above, is OK. I believe that trying to pin this down as some obscure effort to chip all of our kids, seems impractical, if that were the case, there would have been a much larger budget and no resistance from anywhere, like with vaccines, but that wasn't the case.

When the day comes, when they want to, if it ever comes, chip all of us, it will be something far more global and with zero resistance from anywhere, and it'll be an operation similar to covid, not from a low budget movie that a whole bunch of people are attacking, that probably won't be seen by all.

We're getting too carried away about this movie and we're not discussing the movie or its message and the implications, we're sitting here arguing whether we should kill the messenger, and dispose of the message.

Well, I was just thinking that since this movie is a creative action, a bilateral emergence would occur (like, for example, where a particle and antiparticle is produced from a single ray of light) . So there might be BOTH a good and bad to it. The good of it is to wake people up. Possibly something significant will come from it and the STS hierarchy lose a battle like in a poker match.The bad of it is to wake people up just enough but not enough so that they may not do anything collectively about it after seeing it. Then the the STS hierarchy wins.

If they showed the true horror of it in its details then the movie might get rejected or get the people angry. So people wake up just a little bit like the pods in the matrix but not enough where enough momentum builds up for collective forceful action. So let's say they go back to sleep again. Then the collective awakened consciousness, as a result of the movie, is now food for the STS hierarchy and gets "eaten," since this heirarchy eats consciousness, a feast for sure, along with the loss of free will (which is like "money" to them) since the people who have woken up voluntarily give their free will up to said hierarchy thru collective inaction and makes people even more asleep then before. That just crossed my mind but I haven't seen the movie yet. Just a theory (maybe a bad one). Fwiw.

Last edited:
No one is saying you can't appreciate the film, Nevic.

It's you who are saying what we should and should not discuss.

It does puzzle me, however, that it doesn't seem to matter to you that a film about child sex trafficking is tied to some of the worst perpetrators of child sex trafficking on a global scale. FVR makes a very good point. This amazing contradiction should raise a red flag. But not for you, apparently.

You say the devil is in the details. Well the bible is full of warnings about how the devil operates, how the devil deceives. This film with this "good message" you talk about could just as easily be described as the devil's work. Just as Covid used fear to lay the groundwork for people to accept the economy to be shut down, that we all wear masks, that we all shut up and take the mandatory shots, this film is part of laying the groundwork for the next set of restrictions, the digital identities, etc. It's all for the good of the children, after all. And money will be pouring into the coffers of these very players that you turn a blind eye to.

I do think you're mixing apples and oranges, but since you brought it up, do you honestly think the likes of Jesus and Caesar (putting aside for a moment the fact that these two entities overlap) wouldn't each see these red flags, and name them as such, and warn those around them? I don't think either of them would put blinders on and say "the message is good" so to hell with the rest.

No (again :-) ) I'm only writing my opinion, which is that the details about movie crew are not important. The message of the movie is.

And you can have fun with the details of lives of those people all you want . . .

I believe that both message and messenger are somehow intricate with each other. For example, can we separate Foucault's work from Foucault?

It is known that the man had a fixation with power and from there he developed his philosophy, which is partly responsible for the debacle of Wokism in society. At the same time Foucault turned out to be a pedophile and a promoter of pedophilia.

At some point, even in the smallest, every work reflects a part of its author. It is therefore necessary to pay attention to both in order to discover if truths are used to insert lies as a Trojan horse.

Could there be a link between the film's release and the actors' strike in Hollywood? I wonder because it's a strange coincidence. I thought of this while listening to this little video that puts Oprah in the spotlight. Is she the first in a series of characters who will fall one after the other? Who's behind it?

The man in the video seems dumbfounded about Oprah, not me. (I've never liked that woman, she even makes me nauseous.) The presenter insists that you absolutely must see the film to warn parents of the situation. That's all well and good, but what's beyond all that? I haven't seen the film, but it looks well made and interesting. I firmly believe that people need to be aware of this subject, we are here, thanks to Laura and thanks to the sessions with the Cs. And also some articles published in Sott, especially about the crimes that took place in Belgium, which is almost number one on this theme, especially with the Dutroux affair.

@caballero reyes published information this morning on the strike by Hollywood actors. Once again, I see a link between this strike and the release of the film. Maybe there's no link at all. But what a coincidence all the same!

Here is the information that Caballero Ryes published. Thank you Caballero Reyes!

Tthis post is really really long. I apologise, but for those that don't have time to watch hours of YouTube, I am trying to offer some kind of overview - then you can explore more if you feel to.

I am wondering if this whole situation unfolding - with the movie "Sound of Freedom" coming out - is a perfect illustration of 'hubris'. I see that it has the potential to competely 'blow up' in the faces of those orchestrating all of this.

They may get lots of money and attention, and 'hope' to implement the next phase of the plan (chipping kids/and god knows what else they have planned) but on a broader scale, because there is so much focus on this subject because of the film and social media, there is also the risk of exposure on a level they cannot imagine possible in their worst nightmares, as more people ask questions / look much closer / share information. For those with eyes to see, people will not be able to 'unsee' what is going on with this organisation, or those at the heart of this agenda. Ultimately, it seriously has the potential to backfire massively and support more people to become aware on so many levels.

Just a heads up: pretty much everyone mentioned in this post below is a MORMON. He's a Mormon, she's a Mormon... all their family and friends are Mormon... Mormon, Mormon, Mormon. Holy shi-ite Mormons... I have never heard / read the word Mormon so many times as I have in the last couple of days. Just assume Mormons are e v e r y w h e r e... because it would appear that they actually are... and I'm starting to wonder if anyone in Utah is not a Mormon! 🙄 Newsflash: anyone connected to Tim Ballard is super likely to be one.

Glad I cleared that up. No offence to anyone Mormon, I don't (and would not want to) have authority over what others put their faith in, but it appears that some of these Mormon folk have hatched a plan and some other Mormons who see what is going on are doing their best to 'shine some light' on concerns they have about how 'shady dealings' are bringing their beloved Church into 'disrepute'. It's kinda like watching 'War of the Mormons!'. (I keep thinking I just typed 'Morons' every time I see that word.) There are moments where I feel like I have been sucked into an alternate reality... 'mormon-tarily'... and I may never get out alive 🤪 Arrgghhhhhhhhh!

OK, so... I have been doing some digging to find out about the origins of 'Liberty and Light' - the organisation I mentioned in my last post which clearly has a connection to Tim Ballard's new 'SPEAR Fund'. I could not understand why there was no information on the SPEAR webpage about their 'mission', however info about them was on 'Liberty and Light', so I was curious.

On a website called 'American Crime Journal' I found multiple YouTube presentations from a journalist Lynn Packer relating to Tim Ballard / OUR. (Yes, he's a Mormon). He seems to have done a great deal of research on Tim, his associates, OUR and more. (I am guessing those at ACJ are probably all Mormons too, I haven't checked)

Lynne Packer has been a journalist a long time and is ex military.
"Lynn Packer was involved in many significant Utah news stories including that of forger/bomber Mark Hofmann and serial killer Ted Bundy. Lynn is perhaps most well known for his investigation of Mormon General Authority Paul H. Dunn. Lynn’s investigation directly led to Elder Paul H. Dunn being put on Emeritus Status by the LDS Church First Presidency for repeatedly telling fabricated stories to the worldwide church membership."
I have not watched much of this (got sidetracked) but there is an Interview about Packer's history here.

How Lynn Packer became involved in this story...
In connection to OUR, Packer started researching / reporting in 2014 - Sean Reyes was appointed Utah Attorney General - and within just one month he appeared to have a strong alliance with Tim Ballard [ I would not be remotely surprised if they had a connection well prior to his appointment to Attorney General].

Like Ballard, Sean Reyes is also (you guessed it) a Mormon and one of the most visible political champions of OUR.
Reyes joined Ballard on raids in Haiti and Colombia and according to his LinkedIn profile, is a "global ambassador" for OUR.
Reyes was also one of the producers of "Sound of Freedom."
Sean Reyes, AG, Utah.png

Packer reported/published from 2014-2018 about OUR/Ballard/Reyes and then dropped it.
Once OUR were investigated in 2020, he recommenced his own investigations.
(He has a huge series of YouTube presentations on 'American Crime Journal' on this subject if you want to explore further.)

"Tim Ballard's secret plan to monetize his child sex slave rescue nonprofit, Operation Underground Railroad. And to use his plan to proselytize prospective converts for the Mormon church. Ballard turned a decade-long search for a 3-year-old Haitian boy-Gardy Mardy- into a fundraising stratagem. While claiming he was closer and closer to finding the missing child, Ballard's prospects of finding him were actually getting dimmer and dimmer. Haitian police even tortured a suspect fingered by Ballard. The accused Haitian Kidnapper, who had been a member of the Mardy family's Mormon congregation, did not confess."

Tim Ballard’s Secret “Whiteboard Meeting” in August 2019

Posted : March 2021.
Packer outlines an overview from a 'Secret Whiteboard Meeting' regarding 'Slave Stealers LLC' (for profit).
'Liberty and Light' is connected to Slave Stealers as an 'Equity Trust'.
Packer gives an overview of organisations and people connected to Tim Ballard / 'OUR', headed by 'Slave Stealers LLC'.
There is so much information in this presentation I don't really know where to start / how to summarise it clearly so will copy some screenshots and try to give you a basic overview. (There are subtitles in the presentation for non English speakers but hopefully I have given enough info that you get the general idea.)

[Tim] "Ballard unveiled his master plan at a clandestine meeting in August 2019

It was a plan so secret that Ballard asked the ten or so people attending to sign confidentiality agreements.
But now, 16 months later, at least one attendee turned a diagram of the plan over to Davis County investigators.
Thev're conducting a criminal investigation into Operation Underground Railroad, its CEO Tim Ballard and Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes."
Purported evidence of the whiteboard plan drawn by Tim Ballard below... (shame they don't have a photo with him writing on it!)
Some areas are blanked out for 'legal reasons'. It would be interesting to see a clear close up version of this with no 'white outs'.
It's hard to read, but at the top right you can see "take sizzle on the RESCUE". I think sizzle is related to 'drama, publicity, filming'?
Sizzle is also mentioned in red under OUR / The Nazarene Fund / Children Need Families so it appears clear that this is where all the 'promotion' and attention has been as they grew this project over the years and where the majority of funding has been channelled.

Ballard Whiteboard.png
Below is a simplified version of the whiteboard - note below the channelling of funds filtering through to TimothyBallard.com (currently a webpage with no active links). Funds also then cycle back to Russell Ballard 'Silent Partner' who has a vested interest in ongoing profits from 'Slave Stealers LLC', upcoming proposed 'Slave Stealers' TV show / book revenue and proceeds from "Sound of Freedom" film... and... heavens only knows what else.

"What Ballard's Plan Shows...
  • multiple [Tim] Ballard-controlled for-profit and nonprofit entities.
  • several paths for money to flow to Tim Ballard's main for-profit company.
  • how OUR would bring more converts into the Mormon faith.
  • a deeper involvement by the LDS [Latter Day Saints] church's presiding apostle, M. Russell Ballard.
  • OUR's takeover of an orphanage in Haiti in an apparent attempt to monetize adoptions."

Overview of Slave Stealers LLC.png

Russell Ballard Silent Partner.png
Slave Stealers LLC
Silent Partner
- M Russell Ballard: (I don't think he is directly related to Tim Ballard)
(from Wiki) "an American businessman and religious leader who is currently the Acting President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).[3] He has been a member of the church's Quorum of the Twelve Apostles since 1985. As a member of the Quorum of the Twelve, Ballard is accepted by church members as a prophet, seer, and revelator. Currently, he is the third most senior apostle in the church.

Partner - Brian Norton
Brian Norton SS Partner.png

The presentation Packer offers explores the structure of the organisation 'Slave Stealers', demonstrates how family members of Tim Ballard (including his wife and other family members) and Russell Ballard (and his family) are all directly involved / actively promoting OUR and other affiliated 'not for profit'.

Katherine Ballard (Tim's wife) is the CEO of CNF (Children Need Families)

CNF Ballard : Russon.png

CNF claims nonprofit.png

What could they be hiding???

Tim and his cohorts have been making big plans...
Tim has been very busy, writing books while rescuing children and smashing pedo rings.
Where does he find the time....? 🤔
Slave Stealers TV Series.png
Slave Stealers related entities.png

I looked these up: both registered on the same day, different companies.

11th Street Films LLC filed 25 June 2020.png

Stoweaway Productions filed 25 June 2020.png

Stowaway Productions is linked to a planned 'Slave Stealers' TV series.
StoweAway Productions, in conjunction with the Founder and CEO of Operation Underground Railroad, Tim Ballard, multiple Emmy® award winning Director/Producer, Nick Nanton, and Producer, Brian Norton, are developing a new show adapted from the bestselling book, Slave Stealers: True Accounts Of Slave Rescues Then & Now.
Silent Partner.png
In this presentation, Packer also focuses on orphanages / funding to build a new orphanage via 'anonymous donors' which I assume are directly/indirectly funnelled from OUR. There is a reason they are wanting these children to be processed through the orphanages and no doubt there is a lot of greasing of palms with 'authorities'... but what is the end agenda? To bring them all into the Mormon church, or are they made 'available' to other hidden parties? The mind boggles.

Recall the above quote in relation to the ambitions/intentions of OUR:
  • OUR's takeover of an orphanage in Haiti
An orphanage run by Guesno Mardy is highlighted in the presentation:
The Gardy Centre at Foyer de Sion - 'Home of Zion', as well as others he was connected to.
Rags to Riches.png
There has been a phenomenal amount of money funnelled into OUR. They reportedly received $47 million in donations in 2020 (I am assuming this is USD). It appears the Gardy orphanage may have been used as a way of distributing or perhaps laundering funds as well as a tangible 'lure' for donations (through widespread heavy marketing via social media), but also a way of funnelling children through the organisation / a endless stream of available children for adoption and to promote the 'cause'. It seems apparent that massive funds are likely to have been misappropriated/used fraudulently in connection with the orphanage.

Many of the children in the Gardy orphanage are not sex trafficked, often they are surrendered to the orphanage because people cannot feed or provide for their children but it appears this is not clarified to those applying to adopt children - and despite the massive donations to OUR (many on the pretext that they are supporting the orphanage/sex trafficked children), the children still live in atrocious conditions. Prospective parents wishing to adopt children from the orphanage pay around 20,000 (USD?) as well as making other donations, it is clear this money is not being used to improve the living circumstances of the children or the workers/carers connected to this 'establishment'.

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 10.11.39 pm.png

Operation VOODOO?? Say no more.

After the Haiti earthquake The UK Independent ran a post quake story:
  • "At the Foyer de Sion orphanage... I encounter squalor. Twenty-eight girls and boys are down to their last few bags of beans and rice. They are thirsty, but have no drinking water. Bedrooms resemble a prison, with eight or more per room sleeping on filthy bunks. Excrement lines the floors. I do not see a single toy."

• "The manager says a van arrived at the orphanage that morning, from a Mormon church in Salt Lake City, and whisked 10 of them away to new lives in the US."

• "But something about the Foyer de Sion doesn't smell quite right: there is no way, even before the quake, it was ever the comfortable place pictured on its website, which is perused by would-be adoptive parents."

• "Adoption can be a lucrative business, and the Foyer de Sion requires would-be parents to pay fees of almost $20,000 to rescue a child. It isn't entirely clear where this money goes. In the months and years to come, someone must take a long, hard look at Haiti's orphanage industry."

There is much more in the presentation than what I have posted - (there is a whole series of these presentations!) :nuts:
If you listen to it at a higher speed, it doesn't take too long, he speaks pretty slowly.

Packer affirms in another presentation that Tim Ballard / OUR :

- does not support Transgender surgery, puberty blockers etc
when it comes to children;
- supports Russia, Putin in Ukraine war

OUR's right-wing, extremist fringe...

supports Russia in the Ukraine war because they believe Ukraine is the money laundering and child sex trafficking capital of the world.

Putin has made it an agenda to clean out the country of the organ and human trafficking criminals.

believes that the BBC is owned by the satanic deep state. ..that a pedophile ring operates within the broadcast headquarters.
That kinda surprised me.
But there it is.

Journalists (including Lynn Packer) discuss OUR / Tim Ballard / falsehoods in 'Sound of Freedom":
Sound of Freedom, Tim Ballard and Operation Underground Railroad

"Mormon Stories Podcast with John Dehlin discusses the new hit movie Sound of Freedom – based loosely on the work of Tim Ballard, founder of Operation Underground Railroad. Joining us for the interview will be journalists Anna Merlan and Tim Marchman for Vice News and Lynn Packer for American Crime Journal – all who have been heavily involved in coverage of this story."

If you don't want to listen to all of this, you can hear what Packer has to say from approx 1:24:00
There is also some discussion in this interview that the inflated attention on international sex trafficking is also removing the focus from the fact that the majority of kids that are abused or sexually violated are often at risk in their own homes / by someone close to their family / in their community / church etc. 'Money and resources are being redirected overseas when there are real and significant threats in front of us'.

This is what Lynn Packer says about the film plot:

Main Plot Pure Fiction.png

7 Year Gap.png

Packer focuses in this presentation on the film script of "Sound of Freedom".
Timeframes, misinformation, fabrication of events.

Why has Tim Ballard left OUR / The Nazarene Fund?

Around 2:34.00 the interviewer asks Packer if he has:
"any insider information about why OUR has kicked Tim Ballard out of the organisation?"

Packer replies that 'it's the second time (that Tim has left OUR)
. The first time he says Tim resigned after it was disclosed he was making 300K+ per annum (the board admitted it seemed excessive - but maybe it was worth it). Then he took no salary for a year, he didn't leave completely, he wasn't CEO, he may have helped with fundraising - but he was essentially out of the non profit. Then for whatever reason they pulled him back in for whatever reason - he went for maybe another year taking no salary - and recently his salary has gone up to half a million per annum. There are so many things going wrong, so much trauma going on within OUR that it could be a lot of things. Tim says himself he suffers from OCD and PTSD - his leaving could be for health reasons.

Packer talks about some issues relating to OUR and the Smart Foundation (Elizabeth Smart kidnapped at 14) originally having an association and then Elizabeth and her father pulling away from OUR after initially 'working together'. Ed Smart was very unhappy about the aftercare of victims being 'provided' by OUR. More about this here, as well as information about inflation / distortion of statistics constantly repeated by Tim Ballard, (inflating around 800%) and upon investigation have been affirmed to be completely incorrect and basically delusional.

Personally I doubt Tim Ballard leaving OUR is for health reasons, given how fast he started SPEAR and is pumping info via 'Liberty and Light' website, seeking donations through that site and SPEAR, and giving interviews promoting / announcing SPEAR. I would say he is using the 'momentum' and 'limelight' from his 'Hero' status around the release of Sound of Freedom to ensure people focus on where Tim 'leads' and continue to donate to a cause he is directly and actively connected to.

I just did a search before posting and saw this article:

Tim Ballard Out as CEO at Glenn Beck-Backed Nazarene Fund

Tim Ballard, the celebrity anti-trafficking activist whose heavily fictionalized exploits served as the inspiration for the surprise box-office hit Sound of Freedom, is no longer CEO of the Nazarene Fund, the Glenn Beck-backed anti-trafficking organization. The organization confirmed Ballard’s departure as CEO exclusively to Motherboard in a statement on Wednesday afternoon.

“Tim Ballard is no longer the CEO of the Nazarene Fund,” said the statement. “The Nazarene Fund continues to be focused on our mission to Rescue, Rebuild and Restore. There are so many people around the world who are in need of our unique services and we are grateful for the support we receive to help us accomplish our mission.”

The Nazarene Fund did not answer follow-up questions about the circumstances or timing of Ballard’s departure, or his current relationship to the organization. A representative for Ballard did not immediately respond to a request for comment; he also did not immediately respond to a message sent through the contact form on his personal website.

Ballard’s no longer being CEO of the Nazarene Fund—which, as Motherboard has previously reported, appears to have at times exaggerated its role in exfiltrating the Afghan girls' national soccer team from the country, according to people who were directly involved—ties in with a larger pattern of abrupt and surprising change for him. Last week, Operation Underground Railroad, the anti-trafficking organization where he was the founder and most recognizable face, confirmed to Motherboard that Ballard had “stepped away” from the group. OUR declined to answer follow-up questions about the timing and reason for Ballard’s departure, and a representative for Ballard has not responded to multiple requests for comment.

A source conveyed to Motherboard this week that a letter is circulating in Utah’s philanthropic community, which claims that Ballard left OUR following an internal investigation. The letter further states that an employee filed an HR complaint after returning from a mission with Ballard, which sparked the investigation and his subsequent departure.

This is at least the second time Ballard has departed as CEO from the Nazarene Fund.
In 2021, as Motherboard previously reported, Ballard was deposed as CEO by the group’s board, which consisted of Ballard, Glenn Beck, and David Barton, who has been described as a "fake historian" who's "received little formal historical training" and is dedicated to promoting the idea that America was founded on Christian ideals.

Significance of the number 89?
Tim has an instagram handle that is 'timballard89' and I recall something about 'Liberty89' - I don't know what the significance of the number 89 is. I have looked up this reference in relation to the Book of Mormon, but couldn't find anything obvious, so if anyone else has a clue I would be interested to hear. Perhaps it has some religious/historical significance, I haven't done enough research to make a link with anything yet.

Published material I noticed, highlighting serious issues with Tim Ballard / OUR:

'Called by God' - In 2014, I went on a vigilante raid to “save” kids sold for sex. What we did haunts me now.

2021 Article from a woman (journalist) who was asked by Tim Ballard to be part of a 'sting' operation.
Worth the read and reflection. Particularly in terms of trauma and lack of aftercare for victims which has been a recurring theme with many things I have read.

"Operation Underground Railroad exaggerated role in child exploitation investigations"

2021 Article : highlighting misrepresentation that OUR was donating money to government agencies connected to anti trafficking and using information/updates from the achievements of the agency to suggest OUR was directly involved in their operations / success.

"It’s been a year since news broke that Operation Underground Railroad, a Utah based anti-trafficking nonprofit that has gained international prominence, was under investigation by the Davis County Attorney’s office. But little news has come to light about the nature or scope of the probe.

The Utah Investigative Journalism Project, however, has pieced together clues from a variety of sources that the donation-rich nonprofit may be under scrutiny for exaggerating its role in law-enforcement crackdowns on child predators as a means of self-promotion and fundraising. It also had a special partnership with the Utah attorney general’s office that may have been exploited toward these ends."

🧐 It seems possible that Tim Ballard and his associates might be on 'a mission from God' to 'save' as many people as possible, bringing them to the Mormon Church, that 'Slave Stealers LLC' and its labyrinth of subsidiaries was a pathway devised to implement that. What is also clear is that they are very focused on generating a massive amount of income through donations to keep them in the lifestyle they would like to be accustomed to, as well as (I assume) to fund the next phases of their 'great plan'.
Never mind who becomes 'collateral damage' or is massively traumatised in the process.
'It's for the 'greater good!!' they reassure themselves. 'God told us to do it!'
Or maybe what they consider the 'greater God?' 🙄
Now that he has been pushed from both OUR and Nazarene Fund, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Tim has written a book called 'The Covenant' so I am going to do some reading about that next. I assume it is a foundational part of this pathway he and Russell Ballard seem to have forged in tandem. I assume that Russell Ballard is mentoring Tim. Every time I see reference to that term, Covenant, I keep thinking of the Covenant spoken about by the C's. Ughhhhh. Shudder.

Goodness only knows what has happened to that young boy Gardy Mardy, the kid who was abducted that apparently was the 'inspiration' for this whole 'OUR project'. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that the US Gov was behind his abduction from the start / or someone directly connected to the Mormon Church who wanted to execute this plan... but maybe I am just getting way too cynical in my old age. The more I look, the more I hear, the more I dig, the story around him feels like a setup, not something 'random'.

Hold your loved ones close.

Attachments

• Ballard Plan.png
    Ballard Plan.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • 7 Year Gap.png
    7 Year Gap.png
    976.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Russell Ballard Silent Partner.png
    Russell Ballard Silent Partner.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 3
Je n'ai pas vu le film... J'ai lu vos propos... Que m'aurait il appris que je ne sache déjà...
Tout cela fait parti du "PLAN" auquel nous ne pouvons rien à notre petite échelle SAUF SPIRITUELLEMENT parlant...
Alors je me consacre aux prières, aux autres, à mes connexions avec le Divin Esprit Cosmique, à enrichir mes connaissances spirituelles...
J'avoue que plus rien d'autre ne m'intéresse à part mes petits compagnons 2D et les membres de ce forum...

I haven't seen the film... I read your comments... What would it have taught me that I don't already know...
All this is part of the "PLAN" to which we can do nothing on our small scale EXCEPT SPIRITUALLY speaking...
So I dedicate myself to prayers, to others, to my connections with the Divine Cosmic Spirit, to enriching my spiritual knowledge...
I admit that nothing else interests me except my little 2D companions and the members of this forum...

We're getting too carried away about this movie and we're not discussing the movie or its message and the implications, we're sitting here arguing whether we should kill the messenger, and dispose of the message.
Exactly. I get the impression that some of the nit-picking conspiracy theories that people present on this Forum consist of no original thought on their own part but are rather wholesale regurgitated from far more dubious sources of information than the people who create movies such as "The Sound of Freedom." And such nit-picking conspiracy theories typically tend to have the theme of "the evil forces of this world have such powerful agency that they're really in control of every positive development, so therefore any moral obligation on my part to support such positive development would really be feeding evil forces, and thus such obligation can be safely ignored." So very convenient and self-calming. And some such people even consider that they're "awake" to what's really going on on this planet, too. Reminds me of Gurdjieff's tale of the sheep who where hypnotised into thinking they were lions or magicians.

So people wake up just a little bit like the pods in the matrix but not enough where enough momentum builds up for collective forceful action. So let's say they go back to sleep again. Then the collective awakened consciousness, as a result of the movie, is now food for the STS hierarchy and gets "eaten," since this heirarchy eats consciousness, a feast for sure, along with the loss of free will (which is like "money" to them) since the people who have woken up voluntarily give their free will up to said hierarchy thru collective inaction and makes people even more asleep then before. That just crossed my mind but I haven't seen the movie yet. Just a theory (maybe a bad one). Fwiw.
I think this is maybe part of it, but like Gurdjieff said, "No effort is ever wasted." The primary transducing of creative energy is likely done by the filmmakers, and the effect on the audience is secondary. So regardless of whether people wake up, the Work has been completed, and a net positive result achieved, as I see it. Whether the audience chooses to act upon the opportunity that the creative energy presents for their own awakening is then a function of each individual's nature and efforts, as it must be, osit.

I believe that both message and messenger are somehow intricate with each other. For example, can we separate Foucault's work from Foucault?
Yes. Even 4D STS can tell the truth when it suits them. Even psychopaths can be purveyors of useful information, despite their most evil intentions. Thinking that one can get a mental "short-cut" to the true nature of a message by making an easier assessment of the messenger is nothing but laziness and wishful thinking.

Regarding the movie, I'm now firmly convinced that it is not only worth seeing, but absolutely should be seen. Thanks very much to those who have posted their first-hand impressions after watching it. I intend to see it at the earliest available opportunity.

Yes. Even 4D STS can tell the truth when it suits them.

Sorry, your answer was not clear to me. You say that it is possible to separate the work from the author? I used the example of Foucault, because as I said before, the man had a fixation with power and his works speak of the dynamics of power in society. It is a truth because it is what power does, like saying that the sun is hot. Now, this whole issue of power in Foucault that he talks about in his works, when we see how he acted in his life, he reflected it in his horrible behavior with children. I remember the C's saying that the issue of sex is not just about pleasure, it's about CONTROL AND POWER over others. So his work is influenced by the way he acts in life. I find it difficult to try to separate his work from his person.

-------------------------------

Now reading what @forest_light commented if the whole Tim Ballard thing turns out to be like that, if we think about it, the fact that someone has to pay those sums of money to adopt a child, the way they create the whole situation to achieve the task of making that money, to me constitutes another form of trafficking. It's not really helping the children. And the irony of the case is that since Tim Ballard opposes transgender, sex change surgeries... I guess before someone adopts they evaluate if they can be a competent parent because it turns out that those who can pay that kind of money for an adoption may be the ones who then subject those children to the same gender ideology, surgeries and hormones. I don't know, but it would seem to close a circle, and in the end nothing changes... But as I always say, I may be wrong.

I have a feeling we're getting carried away over a movie.

The way I see it, a movie is a depiction of a story, with a message to an audience.

Was it a good story? Yes IMO
What was the message? child sex trafficking is wrong, and is widespread the world over.
Was it well executed? Yes IMO
Could it have been better executed? Yes sure.
Is it the best movie ever made? No, but I would still recommend it because of the message.
Are the filmmakers, and their team saints? No they're not.
Does the above fact change the value of the movie? I don't think so.

I think admitting the above, is OK. I believe that trying to pin this down as some obscure effort to chip all of our kids, seems impractical, if that were the case, there would have been a much larger budget and no resistance from anywhere, like with vaccines, but that wasn't the case.

When the day comes, when they want to, if it ever comes, chip all of us, it will be something far more global and with zero resistance from anywhere, and it'll be an operation similar to covid, not from a low budget movie that a whole bunch of people are attacking, that probably won't be seen by all.

Your comment reminded me of an article by Tommy Sheridan posted on Sott.net a few years ago.
In short, he addresses the issues about the film not being entirely historically accurate but is a good film nonetheless because of it's entertainment value and ability to inform about history:
Did the screenwriter Randall Wallace (no relation to William) and Australian director and actor Mel Gibson shower the film with scenes and depictions which were not historically supportable? Yes.

It's called, euphemistically, poetic license and just about EVERY film based on true events does the same thing.

Braveheart is not everyone's cup of tea. Name a film that is. But it is not anti-English, or embarrassing or cringe-worthy as some in ivory towers have suggested this week.

Believe it or not we know the film is not a true account of Wallace's life. We know it is embellished but it remains a brilliant story and, in my humble opinion, a fine film.
Films are primarily for entertainment. They are not documentaries. Good films can inspire you to want to learn more about the story being told. That is what Braveheart did for me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Back
Top Bottom