Crazy Storm Weather and Lightning - Global

A few days ago in my city there was a storm with continuous lightning for about five hours at night.

At first it was spectacular and fun to see the enormous explosions of lightning strike just a few meters from my house, but suddenly a hurricane-type wind picked up and began to hail with a violence that was truly frightening.

The hail hitting the windows was violent like I had never seen.

As a result, there was damage throughout the city, breaking huge trees in the middle of the trunk as if they were twigs.

In any case, an unusual storm and that's it.

The strange thing is that moments before the enormous wind and hail started, I was looking out the window watching the lightning and I saw a constant blue light right above my house. In reality it fluctuated giving blue flashes, while violent lightning struck for a few kilometers around.

It was dark night and there was no possibility of any light in the sky and it was not the result of lightning since the light was constant.

Very rare.

GIJON-TORMENTA-FOTOS-ROMAN3pix-U190838308960alD-U21012959548391D-562x393@El Comercio.jpg

About the Derna flooding. While the collapse of two dams likely caused most of the destruction and death, the rain that fell was the primary cause, and a LOT of it fell, as MK Scarlett noted. But the rain fell as part of a storm, so there was likely very strong winds, hurricane force perhaps, and possible tornado(s), which may also have caused damage. I found this video of what looks like a monstrous tornado, as part of a series of images posted on goggle maps/images by someone in the area.

This is the only mention I can find of a tornado reported at the time.

There's also this strange report about a "strange odor" reported by people across Egypt as a result of the storm.

Last edited:
A few days ago in my city there was a storm with continuous lightning for about five hours at night.

At first it was spectacular and fun to see the enormous explosions of lightning strike just a few meters from my house, but suddenly a hurricane-type wind picked up and began to hail with a violence that was truly frightening.

The hail hitting the windows was violent like I had never seen.

As a result, there was damage throughout the city, breaking huge trees in the middle of the trunk as if they were twigs.

In any case, an unusual storm and that's it.

The strange thing is that moments before the enormous wind and hail started, I was looking out the window watching the lightning and I saw a constant blue light right above my house. In reality it fluctuated giving blue flashes, while violent lightning struck for a few kilometers around.

It was dark night and there was no possibility of any light in the sky and it was not the result of lightning since the light was constant.

Very rare.

View attachment 81738
the cass said the fights between et are expressed as weather...

In a tragic incident that occurred on the beaches of Aquila, Michoacán, two people were struck by lightning on Monday afternoon. The victims of this shocking event were identified as a businessman from Tecomán, Colima, and a tourist from the state of Guanajuato.
Puma,
Can’t access twitter...
posting a shocking video of it.

Puma,
Can’t access twitter...
posting a shocking video of it.

This event reminds me of what was discussed in a past session about the Malta ruts

Q: (Pierre) I have a question about charges and discharges. The Malta Ruts suggest material removal. Were they caused by upward electric discharges?

A: Downward. Conducted.
(Pierre) Especially a planet we don't know much about. About a related topic: Were the Malta ruts caused by ground-to-ground discharge?

A: Yes
A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

Q: (L) So in other words, we're all going to get electrocuted!

(Pierre) That might be due to the fact that the magnetosphere protects the planet from most high-energy cosmic rays and other radiations. If you have no magnetic shield, the planet is open to any such radiation.

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Austin, Central Texas hit with hail, falling limbs in Level 2 storm​

South-Central Texas saw its first serious bit of downpour Sunday night into Monday morning. The sudden influx of rain brought with it strong gusts of wind, baseball-sized hail, and bright streaks of lightning to various parts of the region.

Austin saw massive chunks of ice falling from its sky heading into Monday morning, September 25, taking the biggest brunt of damage during the fall storm, according to National Weather Service Meteorologist Keith White.

“We’re pretty aware of a lot of large hail on the Northside of Austin,” White told MySA. “Northeast Austin had measure reports of 2 to 3 inches or so and some estimates of potentially 3.5 inches on the high end.”

● South Africa

Intense storm wreaks havoc in Cape Town; widespread flooding after extreme weather in South Africa

Homes and cars washed away or destroyed by flood water after river bank burst and heavy rainfall hit South Africa's western Cape Town. Local government has activated the Disaster Management Centre across the province.

Severe flooding after torrential rains in Western Cape, #SouthAfrica 🇿🇦 At least 3 people are dead and others are missing. #SouthAfrica #WesternCape

● Brazil

Gale wreaked havoc last night in Nova Aurora, Paraná state, #Brazil 🇧🇷 (Sep 26, 2023)

A severe storm has wreaked havoc in the community of Rovia in northern Evia. The entire town has been flooded and the roads have turned into torrents (Sep 27, 2023).
---
The answer below by N 6 reminded me of what happened in Guadalajara a couple of weeks ago. Two people died inside a car because the low bridge that was built parallel to a creek and without a retaining wall flooded.

I assume it happens in most of the cities that were growing and the authorities found it easy at the time to "cover" the rivers and not to give them neither maintenance nor adequate drainage, indiscriminately allowing housing and commercial constructions, without considering the water flows and downspouts. Now that it is raining too much, it is the fault of the human being (citizens) so they deserve to be locked up.

Unholy terrorism from SKAI!See how they scare viewers with graphics that would make Evangelatos jealous by predicting what will happen if a #badweather like #Daniel "hits" Athens!This is how they prepare the ground for the climate lockdown that is coming! #MildWeatherElias
If you are aware of the rivers and streams that exist under main roads which we have bazaared and built entire districts from above, you will understand how much danger there is because the water has to pass from somewhere to go to the sea!
Apart from the rivers, there are about 700 streams running under Athens, of which 70 can be seen in various parts of the city.
Read a little.

Back
Top Bottom