Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Ehret and Peterson are both brilliant and well-intended truth-speakers who are nonetheless hampered by a lack of good information and an over-identification with their own respective worldviews.

Totally agree with that but although he is in the left field, it is interesting to see that Ehret took some time to write about UFO. There is definitively something coming soon about that. 2024 will be another interesting year!

It IS still very interesting and perplexing that this was mentioned at all in connection to the Western attempts to destroy Russia and the importance of maintaining and protecting family values!
Worth also to mention that the Russian secret government, KGB/FSB and esoteric research was and probably is highly PSI-ified, I would wager is supported probably by full psychic reports.
Strongest telekinesis user world-wide is a Russian woman.
Russian genes allow extremely strong PSI-users.
My favorite video was on YT with two octogenarian strong psychics walking in lock-step, close behind each other and the first one's task was to think strongly about an object. He thought about the Lenin-statue on the shelf. The second man's task following him was to fish out from the first man's thoughts, what he was thinking about. Of course in seconds the second PSI-user declared: its the Lenin statue! This video I found shockingly-surprising and is no longer on YT. Especially because he was VOCALIZING his telepathic radar reception!! So he uttered syllables and parts of words and was loudly thinking as he was locking in on the first old man's thoughts!

They must have had similar projects, like the CIA Puharich project. Thus they must have reported their Military Recon Operations to the Soviet then Russian State, which information must have permeated circles in the Soviet / Russian government.

Alien presence - contact with aliens using one's mind - is automatically detected in such cases. Rumors and books and by many PSI-users state so. Gurdjieff included. Myself included as I reported multiple times here. Can we have this fact-ualized as a baseline? Strongest proof is the Orsic case.

Russia allegedly built its own UFO from a copy of Maria Orsics files. Government collected crashed alien saucers/ships in Russia with inevitable reverse engineering projects. C's stated Russians successfully incorporated alien tech into their jets/rocketry.

Here are my notes from the Paul Stonehill video on Russian underwater UFOs:

Soviet submarines were annihilated by large[!] undersea UFOs. (USO)
Motherships were sighted - under the sea - , departing from them were seen smaller objects. Multi-generational battles were waged with the Soviet States, in the air and the subs as well. Well, the aliens won.. Russian military issued a country-wide order to NOT ATTACK UFOs anymore.
Because:
- They have incredible capacities for retaliation.
We must not forget that military subs are the most prevalent in all seas and these subs are only able to travel SLOWLY in shallow depths! So a very large part and the majority of the depth of the oceans and sees remain completely undetected / unpatrolled. Except special Mariana-trench-capable tiny subs, but are they so prevalent as the myriads of US / Russian / etc military subs? Nope!

1982:
Group of Soviet frogmen / divers were sent to catch nine feet tall humanoid beings operating at the bottom of lake Baikal in silvery-white suits. Depth of 5,315 feet (1,620 metres). A number of Soviet frogmen perished. Then Soviet Armed Forces were ordered to NOT INTERFERE / DON'T BOTHER THEM.

2009:
Putin went down to the bottom of lake Baikal in a special diving sub. We all know, he doesn't do anything without a reason!
Stonehill states Putin KNOWS about UFOs.

So Russians very much know about UFOs, must know about the Lizards and therefore they must have made some countermeasures they think might be of some effect.

Last edited:
I wouldn't put Ehret in the same category as Peterson. Some things are less obvious than others. In the case of UFOs, for a long time the zeitgeist was that only lunatics believed in UFOs and the paranormal, and that an educated person should laugh at the matter. For a materialistic-minded person, all kinds of superficially-sounding justifications were offered (mass hallucination, stupid people misidentifying Venus or the moon!, psy-op to conceal new technology or to confuse the other side of the cold war, etc.) in addition to the mother of all justifications "the scientific community doesn't believe in UFOs". It's hard to re-adjust long-held beliefs.

The article in Russian capitalizes on the mention of the "reptiloids", which kind of distorts the topic. but then it isn't surprising. Media does it all the time.

It IS still very interesting and perplexing that this was mentioned at all in connection to the Western attempts to destroy Russia and the importance of maintaining and protecting family values!

So far I just glanced over the paper, and it is fascinating that there is a combination of these various topics. Need to read it more carefully.

Just recently I wondered about Russia's stance on the gradual "disclosure" in the US. Because the high ups in Russia surely follow all the developments, even if there were no official statements. And who knows, maybe this paper is a sign that people are paying attention.

Still it is very weird to see the mention of "reptoids" in some legal sciences journal. 😅

Here's the abstract of the paper:

And below is the specific mention of "reptoids". I haven't read the book, so I wonder if John Coleman in his book actually mentions that the goal of reptoids is to destroy the Russian population, or these are the conclusions of the authors who wrote the paper.

You can find the mentions of John Coleman's book on the forum here and here. Maybe there are other mentions, but these ones provide a summary.

I am also adding the file of the journal that contains the article. It is only in Russian, though. Only the title and the summary are in English. You can search the article by the title "The Russian family as the basis of national There is one, the most impregnable fortress of human beings. It is motherhood: the renewal of offspring and its upbringing. The female virgin and the female mother: this is "the impregnable fortress of mankind, something that you need to keep in mind at all times and to skillfully, cautiously. direct your blows of suggestion at it.
The last bit re: “The female virgin and the female mother is the impregnable fortress of mankind” and blows of suggestion should be directed towards it- are they suggesting that in order to destroy the Russian population women should be eliminated? Perhaps I am reading this incorrectly, but that is what I took away from this. (Sorry I only meant to copy and paste the last bit, not the entire quote)

The article in Russian capitalizes on the mention of the "reptiloids", which kind of distorts the topic. but then it isn't surprising. Media does it all the time.

So far I just glanced over the paper, and it is fascinating that there is a combination of these various topics. Need to read it more carefully.

Just recently I wondered about Russia's stance on the gradual "disclosure" in the US. Because the high ups in Russia surely follow all the developments, even if there were no official statements. And who knows, maybe this paper is a sign that people are paying attention.

Still it is very weird to see the mention of "reptoids" in some legal sciences journal. 😅

And below is the specific mention of "reptoids". I haven't read the book, so I wonder if John Coleman in his book actually mentions that the goal of reptoids is to destroy the Russian population, or these are the conclusions of the authors who wrote the paper.
The article Antony linked to said that Igor Ananskikh, a deputy of the State Duma, is one of the authors, but I don't see him listed on the paper in question (p. 42 of the pdf). There, it lists these as authors:
Nikolay Dmitrievich LITVINOV, Head of the National Security Expert Center, Doctor of Law, associate professor (Voronezh, Russia)

Mikhail Viktorovich SALNIKOV, Chief Researcher of the Law Institute (St. Petersburg), Doctor of Law, Professor, Academician, Professor. D. in Law, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences. (St. Petersburg, Russia)

Ivan Kuzmich MIRONOV, Lieutenant General of the Russian Federal Security Service Reserve, ataman of the Central Cossack Troops, member of the Central Cossack Army Cossack Troops", member of the Presidential Council on Cossacks, member of the Presidential Council on Cossacks. of the Russian Federation on Cossack Affairs, Cossack general. (Moscow, Russia)

Ilya Vladimirovich KHARIN, General Director of the Gorky Clinical Sanatorium Gorky Clinical Sanatorium (Voronezh, Russia)
Just a mistake by the author of that article?

Kash Patel just insinuated there is some kind of "battle" going on in space and that our most valuable assets are in space and under water...Wow. What is really going on with Space Force that they aren't showing us? Wtf?

"Our most valuable assets are not on the ground. Our most valuable assets from a national defense stand point are under water and in space. And it's easier to talk about space aliens than is it to talk about Nelly the lock ness monster. I think that's why it's so catchy right now. Yeah, there's a whole battle up in space that China and..."*Interrupted*....

It's all ambiguous enough to not mean much, but also ambiguous enough to potentially mean a lot.

I don't know if any other recent disclosure stuff recently has spoken about any sort of space battle - have they?

It's unclear whether it's a battle with aliens, or with China. Both? Too bad he got interrupted.

Also, is he the first US gov't official to speak about monsters or cryptids like Nessie as being in a sort of similar military/intelligence category as aliens? I'm reading this right, both cryptids and aliens seem to be of national defense interest, perhaps at a similar threat level or something. This is speculation on my part, tho.

But he seems to be saying that cryptids like Nessie are not as easy to talk about as aliens, and hence may be more of an issue... why would that be the case? A little closer to home, maybe, and maybe too close for comfort?

Are the cryptids getting agitated or something? Is this part of this battle he's talking about? Or are the PTB witnessing more window fallers?

Anyhow, I didn't know much about the guy. He's figure who appears to be firmly in Trump's camp who looks to have done plenty of national defence and intelligence work:

Kashyap Pramod "Kash" Patel is an American attorney, children's book author, and former government official. A loyalist of Donald Trump, he served as a National Security Council official, senior advisor to the acting Director of National Intelligence, and chief of staff to the acting United States secretary of defense during the Trump presidency.

Very curious.

The article Antony linked to said that Igor Ananskikh, a deputy of the State Duma, is one of the authors, but I don't see him listed on the paper in question (p. 42 of the pdf). There, it lists these as authors:

Maybe PDF viewer that you are using moved his name to another page, or something else happened? Because here it is in Russian and English. And I also include translation of the descriptions of all the people who contributed ot the article.

1.jpg
2.jpg

ANANSKIKH Igor Alexandrovich,
First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Energy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
(Moscow, Russia)
E-mail: stateduma@duma.gov.ru

Nikolay Dmitrievich LITVINOV,
Head of the National Security Expert Center, Doctor of Law,
Associate Professor (Voronezh, Russia)
E-mail: ndlitvinov49@mail.ru

Mikhail Viktorovich SALNIKOV,
President of the Foundation for Assistance to Science and Education in the Field of Law Enforcement "University", Chief Scientific Associate of the Law Institute (St. Petersburg),
Doctor of Law, Professor, Academician
RAEN (St. Petersburg, Russia)
E-mail: salnikov-mihail66@yandex.ru

Mironov Ivan Kuzmich,
Lieutenant General of the Russian Federal Security Service Reserve, ataman of the of the Central Cossack Troops, member of the Central Cossack Troops, member of the Presidential Council on Cossacks, member of the Presidential Council on Cossacks.
of the Russian Federation on Cossack Affairs,
Cossack general. (Moscow, Russia)
E-mail: rofzo@mail.ru

Ilya Vladimirovich Kharin,
General Director of the Gorky Clinical Sanatorium
Gorky Clinical Sanatorium (Voronezh, Russia)
E-mail: Kharinilia@bk.ru

Specialty 5.1.1 - Theoretical and Historical
legal sciences

Just a mistake by the author of that article?

@Keit. It is interesting that he started to ‘pull back’ from that article, but sounds not very convincing, imo.

"My hair is moving in all places." State Duma deputy Igor Ananskikh denies that he wrote an article about the "Satanic essence of feminism", beastmen and sperm cells in the brains of women

"This is not my article. Moreover, when I read it (they threw it off to me at night), my hair began to move in all places. I should have an article in this magazine about family values, and I was sure that my article had been published, and therefore, when there was some news yesterday, I answered just about it," the deputy said in a conversation with RTVI.

The editorial office also has an official apology sent to Ananskikh on behalf of the journal "Legal Science: History and Modernity". The document says that the deputy was accidentally listed among the authors of the text, and his article will be published in the 10th issue.

"When they called me yesterday afternoon about this article, knowing that my article should be published, I spoke calmly about the family as a unit of society. But it turned out that it was somehow, damn it... Then when I realized that this was some kind of mistake, I asked, they found this article for me at night, I say — I'm just shocked. I definitely have nothing to do with her," Ananskikh added.

Initiatives to change legislation, which the deputy spoke about to the "Rise", are related to the development of the family as the basis of society. "My article should be just about that," he clarified

I wouldn't put Ehret in the same category as Peterson. Some things are less obvious than others. In the case of UFOs, for a long time the zeitgeist was that only lunatics believed in UFOs and the paranormal, and that an educated person should laugh at the matter. For a materialistic-minded person, all kinds of superficially-sounding justifications were offered (mass hallucination, stupid people misidentifying Venus or the moon!, psy-op to conceal new technology or to confuse the other side of the cold war, etc.) in addition to the mother of all justifications "the scientific community doesn't believe in UFOs". It's hard to re-adjust long-held beliefs.

Ehret has, on a number of occasions, described the storied history of scientific and political oppressiveness by neo-Darwinists against proponents of intelligent design (who he champions). He's also written articles and made videos that mention the use of psy research towards the aim of social engineering and psychological operations. But he doesn't poo poo the existence of psy and the creative powers of the mind themselves - only that they are being majorly misused by nefarious actors on the world stage who are seeking power. So I'm not sure we can say he's a materialist, at least not in the conventional sense.

As Ehret puts it (here in the context of his criticism of Steven Greer):

If you believe in Greer’s narrative (which gets much crazier I promise), then human creative thought is actually not as special as “the shadowy forces controlling the government” wanted you to believe since space technology only exists because we stole stuff from ETs. Pretty much any inspired awe in universal creation and the power of the human mind to discover this creation with the effect of making life better through scientific and technological progress would easily be killed from this outlook.

Ehret concludes the same piece by saying:

There are billions of suns and potentially billions of galaxies, and chances are there is indeed life on many of the planets orbiting some of the stars within our growing, creative universe… and there is also a fair chance that cognitive life has also emerged on some of those planets. The best way to find out is not to sit at home while the world economic system collapses under a controlled disintegration thinking about Rockefeller-funded conspiracy theories, but rather to fight to revive humanity’s open system destiny starting with a cooperative space program to extend human culture and economy to the Moon and Mars, and then onto other planetary bodies followed by missions to deep space.

If other civilizations exist, maybe it is our duty to take up the torch left to us by JFK and go find them.

The problem as I see it, is that Ehret tends to go neck deep into the rabbit hole of how the alien disclosure narrative has been weoponized, which is important and useful to know certainly - but seems blocked about the validity of the very phemoneon itself. And this block of his effectively prevents him from getting to the point of understanding that our 4D friends are already here. Or further asking the question of why they're here (and what they're doing). And all this after looking at a lot of ufo/ET-related material, according to him, and mentioned in this video.

So Ehret, imo, appears to either have some thinking errors, and/or a program, and/or an overidentifaction with his 3D us vs Them research (which is his bread and butter) - that leaves out a whole important part of the equation. And I don't think its a case of his being subject to normie disinformation around the subject given how willing he is to think outside the box and get it right in so many areas.

Interesting, that part about Jupiter being inhabited in 4th density is backed up by the Cs:

Couple thoughts on our planet systems.
Theosophical teachings also say that everything cycles fully and this picture from
page 40 (and the book as a hole) may help understand that;
Every planet and entities go thrue different kingdoms (mineral, animal, man...) with these sevenfold systems.
Earth chain.jpg
As Jupiter, it presumably is one kingdom ahead of Earth, so probably 4th dimension because of that?
Were we in Animal Kingdom when Jupiter was in Human Kingdom?

There is also thought about the planets that belong to same chain and for some reason(?) all the planets of our solar system are not in the same chain. Is there many invisible planets (to us) orbiting same solar?
Days and planets.jpg

If we evolve, maybe we are seeding planets in the "future".

More about rounds also in
from page 80 onwards for those who may be interested.

From there page 85 is nice picture about where we maybe are; at the bottom of the descending arc and having difficult time to change direction to ascending arc, where spirituality should start getting over materiality.
Man on planet.jpg

Carlson Reveals One Story That He’s Too Frightened To Cover

December 19, 2023
Former Fox News star Tucker Carlson revealed in an interview this week a couple of stories that he avoids covering, but there is one topic in particular that especially frightens him.

Speaking to the “Redacted” podcast, Carlson said he doesn’t like to cover the 2020 election controversy, but he is even more averse to covering UFOs, now officially known as “UAPs” — unidentified aerial phenomena.

“The second thing that bothers me is the UFO story. The more you dig into that and talk to people with actual knowledge. This is another story where there are some fanciful ideas floating around, but there just isn’t any evidence that they’re true,” he said. “But if you talk to people who have actual knowledge of this that they gathered themselves, there are parts of that story that I do not understand at all that are really, really, really dark. So dark that I haven’t told my wife about it. I haven’t verified any of this, but this isn’t stuff I just read on the internet.

“There is some stuff there, like, man, I don’t even know what that means. There’s a spiritual component there that I don’t fully understand. So yes, that story bothers me,” he continued.

“One of the reasons we’ve had all of these disclosures and all of this, ten whistleblowers at this point, and it hasn’t really become front page news, part of it is suppression. Part of it is the government doesn’t want you to know about it. But part of it is the public can’t deal with it. It’s too far out. The implications are too profound. And so, I understand that,” Carlson said.

“I’ve heard things where I’m like, oh man, I don’t even really want to know that, honestly. You know what I mean?” he added.

He went on to elaborate that he believes the U.S. government has long known about such craft and that they are not from this world.

“Can I say one thing? Clearly, this is established, and I feel comfortable saying this as a fact, as per the U.S. government. These are real, whatever they are, and they’re not human, and the government has known that for a long time — possibly going back to the 1930s at least,” Carlson continued. “And of course, there is tons of evidence in the written record, in the physical record, in paintings and literature, that people have been seeing and interacting with these things forever, so we know that.

“But the justification one often hears is ‘the government’ and various presidents who have been read in, they have not all been, haven’t wanted to disclose this because it would scare people,” he said. “I always thought that’s bullshit. You’re hiding a crime, which they are, in my opinion.

“But I do think there’s a sense in which that is not totally crazy. There is some stuff, if it is true, and I’m kind of thinking it may be true, that is so radical that, yeah, we don’t want to tell the people we love most about it. Because why would you want to disturb someone like that? So I kind of get that. I’m not arguing for hiding things, but I understand the impulse. Like, holy smokes, this is heavy,” Carlson continued.

Earlier this month, Carlson responded to reports that former President Donald Trump was considering him to be his 2024 running mate.

“Well, it’s just– it’s just so unimaginable,” Carlson told SiriusXM and former Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Monday. “I mean, I haven’t led a life that prepares a person for politics. As I said, I don’t think I have any like horrible skeletons or anything. It’s not that, it’s just that that’s not how my brain works. I’ve never done anything like that. I can’t imagine spending time with politicians.”

Carlson Reveals One Story That He’s Too Frightened To Cover

December 19, 2023
Former Fox News star Tucker Carlson revealed in an interview this week a couple of stories that he avoids covering, but there is one topic in particular that especially frightens him.

One thing is certain, with Tucker speaking it is getting a great deal of exposure - and cross exposure. People may ignore, or not even know of others saying similar things, yet this will sink in whether people want to know, want to agree with him or not. It opens it it up.

“The second thing that bothers me is the UFO story. The more you dig into that and talk to people with actual knowledge. This is another story where there are some fanciful ideas floating around, but there just isn’t any evidence that they’re true,” he said. “But if you talk to people who have actual knowledge of this that they gathered themselves, there are parts of that story that I do not understand at all that are really, really, really dark. So dark that I haven’t told my wife about it. I haven’t verified any of this, but this isn’t stuff I just read on the internet.

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Originally Published 2003_12_23

Richard Dolan’s UFOs and the National Security State is the first comprehensive study of the past 50 years of the U.S. Government’s response to the intrusion of UFO phenomena in America. The compiled evidence – which includes government documents – suggests that a group of specialists working in the shadows, set up and executed the most massive cover-up in the history of government; and that the Human Potential movement and the subsequent New Age movements, were key elements of this cover-up. In other words, they not only have used the “colorful community” of alternative ideas as an unwitting tool of disinformation, it is highly probable that most of it was literally created by them as COINTELPRO. According to analysts, COINTELPRO was the FBI’s secret program to undermine the popular upsurge, which swept the country during the 1960s. Though the name stands for “Counterintelligence Program,” the targets were not enemy spies. The FBI set out to eliminate “radical” political opposition inside the US. What a lot of people do not realize is that this was a high level psychological operation specifically set up to vector “ideological” trends – beliefs, etc. To get a complete picture of the problem, Dolan writes:

The UFO problem has involved military personnel around the world for more than fifty years, and is wrapped in secrecy. […] Because this subject is so widely ridiculed, it is important to stress why it is worthy of serious attention.[…] Stories of strange objects in the sky go far back into time, but the problem received little attention until the Second World War. […] During the UFO wave of 1947, American military and intelligence organizations conducted multiple, simultaneous investigations of these sightings. […] By the end of 1947, a contingent of analysts at the Air Technical Intelligence Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base believed that UFOs were extraterrestrial. By the summer of 1948, this team prepared an “Estimate of the Situation.” […] As the story goes, Air Force Commander Hoyt Vandenberg rejected [this conclusion.] […]

In the summer of 1952… UFO sightings were so frequent and often of such high quality that some in the air force actually wondered whether an invasion was under way. With some help from the secret CIA sponsored Robertson Panel of January 1953, the air force improved censorship over the problem. Still, it never quite went away. Civilian organizations began to collect and analyze interesting UFO reports. […] Then came the great UFO wave of 1965 and 1966, when the air force could no longer hide behind weather balloons and swamp gas, nor withstand public scrutiny. […]

Let us pause to assess the situation. By the mid-1940s, America’s intelligence apparatus had reason to believe that there were artifacts in the skies that did not originate from America, Russia, Germany, or any other country. These objects violated some highly sensitive military airspace, and did not appear to be natural phenomena. One may presume that the affected national security authorities made it an immediate obsession to determine the nature and purpose of these objects, and we may infer that the issue probably became a deep secret by 1946, or 1947 at the latest.[8]

Ancient Aliens: UFO Crashes Into NYPD Pilot (Special)
Dec 19, 2023
Unravel the mysterious crash of an NYPD pilot's encounter with an unidentified flying object in this scene from Season 2, Episode 4, "Extraterrestrial Close Encounters".

Colm Kelleher, who wrote the books on the Skinwalker ranch, reflects on the actual US-based official disclosure
Obfuscate to evade disclosure forever: appears to be the aliens MO.

Perception management:
In the middle of the interview, Dr. Colm is asked about how people in the same group, when seeing same UFO, can have different experiences and can remember IT differently? Stupid cat always follows the red dot. Smart cat takes a step back and sez:
- Hmmm...! [Wait a minute here..]

Alien MO on Earth appears to be:
Forever obfuscate, evade, confuse, never disclose! US government in collusion with aliens mimics this behavior. The Skinwalker Ranch Phenomenon mirrors this and provides the Alien's Chief Feature Proof. IT immediately hid itself, once Bigelow's scientists team arrived on scene and took IT seriously. The phenomenon started messing with the scientists' heads, while actively preventing ITself to be recorded. IT did not want intelligent humans recording IT, exposing IT, then studying IT and saying:
- Hmmm...! [Wait a minute here..]

John Keel got same treatment. Ufologists allying with senators now bump into a similar obfuscation by Swamp Alligators: the impenetrable wall of government secrecy. Death threats. The Deep State Black Mercenaries - the best soldiers the US Army can offer are now working for the Dark Side. They are patrolling bases [alien property] with shoot to kill orders against same civilians they ought to protect.

If the aliens are aggressively evading scrutiny, then humanity's only chance is to expose government collusion with the aliens. Get The People of the world together against the same enemy. Government psychopaths are easier to catch than aliens. Destroy their feeble 'National Security Interests' protection, based on old laws. Disclose their deals.

This 'prison colony planet'-status must go!

Interesting article relating UFO/UAPs to demonic forces

'Demonic forces' stopped official investigations into UFOs in the UK​

The government failed to properly investigate unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) in the Nineties over fears they were caused by ‘demonic forces’, the UK’s leading expert has claimed.

Nick Pope, who led the Ministry of Defence’s UFO desk between 1991 and 1994, has said the then chief of defence staff Lord Hill-Norton stopped investigating sightings after being influenced by a controversial priest.

There are also similar beliefs in the US government, he added, with politicians and officials frequently deferring to the Bible when the issue of UFOs, now officially known as UAP, arises.

‘It’s counter-intuitive that some official resistance to taking UAP seriously comes not from hard-nosed science-minded sceptics who think studying the subject is a waste of government time and money, but from a faction that believes UAP are real – but demonic,’ said Mr Pope, speaking to Metro.co.uk.

‘This stems in part from a biblical description of Satan as being “the prince of the power of the air” – a quotation from the book of Ephesians.’

The notion that flying objects in the sky may have a religious origin is a longstanding theory among UFO enthusiasts – one explored in a new documentary, God Vs UFOs – but not one that has been openly acknowledged at government level.

However, the secretly-held belief that UFOs are neither classified military operations, hostile nations nor even visitors from another planet, but demonic forces, is stifling adequate research into the issue, said Mr Pope.

‘The thinking seems to be that if UFOs are some sort of demonic manifestation, engaging with it feeds them, by giving them energy, and should therefore be avoided,’ he said.

‘This was likely to have been a factor in something reported by Pentagon UFO investigator Luis Elizondo. He said that when trying to get a senior defence official engaged on the subject, he was rebuffed by the officer, who told him to go and read his bible.’

This thinking, Mr Pope added, made its way across the Atlantic and into Downing Street.

‘I saw a similar thing in the UK, when the former Chief of the Defence Staff Lord Hill-Norton – who I briefed on several occasions – fell increasingly under the influence of a maverick priest, Paul Inglesby, who believed the phenomenon was demonic,’ said Mr Pope.

Reverend Inglesby began his career in the military, joining the Navy and fighting in World War Two.

While serving, he was struck down with a severe illness, and suffered extreme hallucinations, which would later go on to inform his views on UAP. He also claimed to have had an ‘out-of-body journey to Mars’.

After leaving the Navy and joining the church he garnered significant influence over a number of high-profile public figures, including the then Earl Mountbatten, Prince Philip’s uncle.

‘This was particularly unfortunate because Lord Hill-Norton was arguably the leader of what might be called a “believer faction” in the establishment,’ said Mr Pope.

‘He’d tabled numerous questions in Parliament about UAP, and was pressuring defence ministers to release information on UFO cases such as the Rendlesham Forest incident.

‘Inglesby’s steering him away from a defence and national security focus and towards a religious interpretation of UAP was an unwelcome distraction and something I fought hard to counter.’

The Rendlesham Forest incident is the UK’s most infamous UAP sighting.

Over three days, starting on Boxing Day 1980, military personnel and police witnessed lights, scorch marks and an alleged ‘craft of unknown origin’ in the forest around the military bases of Bentwaters and Woodbridge in Suffolk.

The case has never been solved, and is often referred to as ‘Britain’s Roswell’.

It appears it was not only Lord Hill-Norton under the influence of religious views around UAP.

‘There were other clues that suggested some MoD officials with responsibility for UAP were at least influenced by a sort of fundamentalist Christian view,’ said Mr Pope.

‘One deputy head of division who thought we should scale back our UAP work belonged to a rather austere church. During a Nato wargame we were participating in, he was issued with a pager over the weekend and I made a friendly and lighthearted comment about how he wouldn’t be popular if it went off in church while they were singing All Things Bright and Beautiful.

‘He stared at me and defensively retorted that they didn’t sing “that sort of hymn” in his church.’

The Ministry of Defence closed down its UFO desk in 2009, stating nothing reported to it in 50 years had been deemed a military threat.

However, the subject has generated significant public and political interest this year after a former US intelligence officer claimed the government had evidence of ‘intact and partially intact’ alien vehicles.

Speaking under oath during a congressional hearing on the matter, he added that people had ‘been harmed or injured’ in an effort to cover up the information.

Reflecting on the attitudes in British government, Mr Pope added: ‘It makes one wonder what other government scepticism and pushback on UAP is motivated by extreme religious views and belief in the reality of demons.’

Back
Top Bottom