Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Now, there's this from Clayton Morris about Billy Meier:
Time travel? "Way too accurate to be true" was my first thought. Such predictions coming from the good guys are impossible. Since the Lizzies are actively messing with the timelines. So exactly as the C's said: accurate when convenient and only possible when coming from the Lizard faction messing with the timelines. Arranging their own ""accurate predictions"" = artificially produced facts going back & forth through time. Basically manufacturing their own evidence. Then passing the PSYOPS intel down to Billy. Egyptian style names given by alien communicators were immediately suspect. I'm checking, what could have been the early Pleiadeian material. Also the four books have four matching photo collections albums.

Last edited:
If he's getting his info from the Greys now, we can definitely assume deception. Maybe his original source was at least neutral?

Some amazing predictions for sure. Some of the U.S. predictions are concerning, to say the least. Let's hope those are not all accurate.

If he's getting his info from the Greys now, we can definitely assume deception. Maybe his original source was at least neutral?

Some amazing predictions for sure. Some of the U.S. predictions are concerning, to say the least. Let's hope those are not all accurate.

Notice that his main predictions all were given to him a LONG time ago.

It sounded as if Clayton was taken in by it too.
Yeah, though I'm not sure what Clayton's position is on this. Maybe he doesn't really know? In another show with Greer he sounded a lot like buying the 'aliens are good' line (or at least they can't be bad). But more recently when talking to Tucker he agreed with him in expressing concern about some disturbing pieces of information regarding the phenomenon.

When the time comes I suspect most people will also be pretty confused and undecided, and if they remain uninformed they will inevitably fall in line due to propaganda and because the alternative view is too scary to tolerate. Thus the importance of sources of information such as this forum and the Cs.

Adding to the above, I think Meier fits into the same category as Strieber and Bell in this context:

00-03-18
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.
Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.
Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?
Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?
A: Not as simple.
Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.
I noted Billy Meiers predictions about the covid pandemic are exactly in line with the fear producing narrative of the WHO. Not based on the actual evidence. So a very conveniently accurate prediction to support exactly what they want us to believe.

Billy Meiers has a matching photo album set for all four of his channeling books, titled "Message from the Pleiades The Contact Notes of Eduard Billy Meier vol 1-4". Citing such amazing predictions in the video these four photo albums should be chock-full of the landed UFOs and personnel from close-up. Photos of his smiling alien friends.

None of that happens, because the "Pleiadeans" do not consent to be photographed. :D
He shows instead a pathetic looking "golden jacket suit"-clad woman partialy visible holding a ridiculous looking plastic "space blaster weapon", which appears to have been assembled from plastic tubes. [Gag!] :rotfl:
Beam GUN.jpg

Beam GUN_against_dark_BG.jpg
Meier was allowed to hold and shoot this "laserbeam gun" at trees and he presents close-up pictures of "lasered" trees with burn marks & holes in the center.

Ridiculous technical description of this "weapon" is given:
- Sure buddy! Such shabby handgun can shoot with pinpoint accuracy to 37 kilometers distance! :D
Menara- 12/But which contains the pure truth. 13/Yet now look at this weapon. 14/It treats of a similar one to that, by which you once beamshot the young trees and the firs. 15/But this here is a very much older one than the one before. 16/Here, the aiming means is showing you the aim in so much more detail by these enlarging optics, that by it, even for some kilometers distance, you can hit very sharply still one single needle of a fir, which fact you can examine then at a tree there over at the hill. 17/The tube-formed aiming optics effect the aim so close to your eyes that it would seem directly in front of your weapon. 18/In contrary to this exists this very antiquated apparatus for dissolving, which is similar to that of your explosion weapons. 19/For the projection of the beam you have to push this back with the finger, like you do with any weapon. 20/Both these transparent boxes up here, are containing two different elements, being basically necessary for the generating of the kind of radiation. 21/Used linked, they generate a form of laser still unknown on Earth, which sends out a strong dissociation oscillation, which only destroys some few artificial forms of matter, as for example the material of your films, for which reason at photographing you should not practice the weapon. 22/When with pressure onto this point the front and back elements get connected, then a combustion radiation rises, which within parts of seconds dissolves everything to nothing up to a distance of 37.2 kilometers, without leaving any trace of ashes. 23/Only the evirons around the struck part carbonize and remain. 24/If after a further pressure on this place the front box only gets activated, then a narcotizing effect is released, which is exclusively used in self defense, whereas the combustion radiation normally serves only for working or elimination purposes, but finding use of course in extreme cases as well for example in hurting an enemy vehicle or a flightmachine so far that it becomes unmaneuverable and in that way ineffectual. 25/This also works on weapons, and so forth. 26/This sort of weapons have not been used for a very long time, around six hundred years, because our technologies have meanwhile developed much better ones. 27/The newest weapon of this sort has been reduced to one third of this size here, and the function of the practice of the release of radiation was basically changed. 28/So the use of the newest weapons is individually tuned to the carrier of them, by which fact the weapon can exclusively be used by its owner. 29/The release is accomplished on a purely thought basis, for which the releaser mechanism is programmed to the brainwave pattern, as a stored program for releasing the weapon by only the owner. 30/If for any reason the weapon has become the property of a new owner, then a new programming has to be done.

He was allegedly taken up to space in Semjase's ship and filmed the Soyuz Apollo docking in July 1975.
Soyuz_Apollo_docking_1975_filmed_from_Alleged_UFO.png
This photo should have been much higher quality and a dozens should have made from various angles!

All of Meiers UFO photos appear to be a secret stash of WW2 Nazi alien saucer field testing photos from the test-flights carried out during ~1940-1945. Meier even shows descriptions, sketches of these. He probably had a friend, who saved a stack of files from WW2-era Nazi times, when the Haunebu and Vril ships types were built.

Another clue he shows the Easter Island large stone heads, who depict Nephils.. troopers of the Lizard invasionary army.

A while back I watched a documentary about Billy Meier, I was curious so I searched out his website and read some incredibly disturbing “solutions” to problems we have on Earth.

The situation on the Earth: The situation on the Earth is threatening in many different aspects: overpopulation, military systems and weapons industries, pollution of the entire world through poisons of all types, radioactivity, crime, power politics, drugs, false religions, global mismanagement in every resort, financial exploitation, misuse of chemicals and poisons, terrorism, racial hatred, slave-trade, prostitution, anarchism, mad exorcisms of the dead, spirits or other demons, war activities and revolutions, etc., etc. What can be done?
First and foremost, the human population on the Earth must be reduced, through a humane form of a worldwide suspension of births, with an immediate follow-up of permanent birth control. If these two measures are not enforced to keep the number of human beings on the Earth in bearable limits (529 million should be the normal number of inhabitants on the Earth), the problems will increase infinitely, grow in equal ratio, and become unsolvable as the human population increases steadily. By the same token, the elimination of various ravages, according to their cause and effect, is an irrevocable necessity and most urgent requirement.

The Plejaren themselves suggested that the following important measures be taken to end the destruction on earth:

As mentioned, for several years there must be an absolute birth suspension followed by permanent birth control
Immediate end of ALL exploitation of the Earth, including the exploitation of the forests and the devastation of entire landscapes, etc., until a bearable, acceptable level for the Earth has been reached
Stop of all nuclear testing
Stop of production of all illegal drugs and other drugs which are made for abuse, as well as chemicals and poisons that damage nature and life forms through their misuse
Destruction of all nuclear power stations
Stop of mismanagement of any type
Abolition of false politics and religions in the current forms, which are adverse to nature and the Creation
Formation of a global government in a unified democratic format.
Dissolution of all military blocks leaning toward war, and all political and military secret services
Dissolution and prevention of all war activities and revolutions, etc.
An end to all torture and capital punishment and all other abuses and ravages which burden and harm the Earth and life on it.
Formation of a worldwide team of security and safety agents to protect and join the nations; the team would consist of members from all existing peoples and races on Earth.
Global dissemination of the Creation’s laws and recommendations and the learning and adhering to the ensuing lifestyle. These things would create a lifestyle according to the rules of the Creation and, therefore, a more humane and dignified life.
Worldwide support and execution of plans to make amends for all the damages caused already to the land, forests, meadows, water, atmosphere, plants, humans, animals, and microorganisms is mandatory.
The above can be found at:
Billy Interview Pt. 1

It’s interesting that the 500 million ideal population number pops up again, was that not the number on the Georgia guidestones?

Notice that his main predictions all were given to him a LONG time ago.
And some of them weren't even predictions, some of them were descriptions of something and he's calling it a prediction. Which I think might help explain the flavor of the entire interview, it felt more like a boy explaining why Santa is real because he got a present on christmas.

That is, they're using information and calling it predictions, and then using that as evidence that they're time travelers, and then that to validate their entire narrative.

Of interest in his interview was when he said something like, Russia will attack the US and its allies and they will come in a save the day! Which lines up with what the C's mentioned about them coming in to offer solutions to global problems.

Some predictions were impressive-ish, but I wouldn't trust them entirely, mostly the Kennedy assassination he mentioned at first, but most everything else, is kind of generic or vague enough, a fiction writer could've described such scenarios and they'd eventually "become" reality.. civil war in the US, disease, cashless society. Not saying that there isn't the possibility of entities planning and managing events today going back there to impart predictions, so that's it own little paradox, but I do not see it as benevolent, or I have a hard time, mostly because this guy didn't strike me as a very critical thinker.

Also, I finished watching David Grusch's interview with Joe Rogan

And I must was I was pleasantly surprised, they both seemed rather grounded and ready to explore the hyperdimensionality of the phoenomeon, it gets better towards the end when Grusch is a bit more relaxed and has covered everything else he had been saying to everyone else.

Would highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't watched it.

A while back I watched a documentary about Billy Meier, I was curious so I searched out his website and read some incredibly disturbing “solutions” to problems we have on Earth.

The above can be found at:
Billy Interview Pt. 1

It’s interesting that the 500 million ideal population number pops up again, was that not the number on the Georgia guidestones?

You know Candice, if you had asked me who spoke or wrote this message without telling me that it was Billy Meier, my answer would have been our ''friend'' at the WEF Klaus Schwab. Knowing who Schwab represent on this planet, who manipulate him and his mondialiste it is easy to see who Meier is communicating with.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom