Imminent Alien Disclosure?

The jellyfish remind me of some of the videos of things referred to as 'rods', some of which looked like rods but others were more complex. They had frilly appendages like some invertebrate organisms.

View attachment 89423

The C's were asked about them here:

They have also been referred to as 'skyfish' like in this video. The main difference is that they seem to move in a more directed, purposeful fashion rather than just drifting about. It's hard not to draw comparisons with organisms we are familiar with like jellyfish and worms.

Now this is interesting, 4th density live forms, so usually for what we know 4 density beings are superior to us in intelligence or dominion of the reality. If there are like animals 4th density type beings, one would think they are actually 2 density beings living in a 4th density environment, but that’s a concept I’m trying to understand, because if they are pure 4th density, wouldn’t they be equal or better than us in 3rd density?.
Unless we are not talking about beings with matured conscience, but life forms necessary for the 4th density environment? I know this is very linear thinking but I’m trying to picture it!

Now this is interesting, 4th density live forms, so usually for what we know 4 density beings are superior to us in intelligence or dominion of the reality. If there are like animals 4th density type beings, one would think they are actually 2 density beings living in a 4th density environment, but that’s a concept I’m trying to understand, because if they are pure 4th density, wouldn’t they be equal or better than us in 3rd density?.
Unless we are not talking about beings with matured conscience, but life forms necessary for the 4th density environment? I know this is very linear thinking but I’m trying to picture it!
If we consider consciousness as a fractal containing all density 'slices' (1D, 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D), then we can argue that, for example, a dog (in 2D) has a 4D manifestation visible to 4D beings. That manifestation remains 'underdeveloped' until the dog fully 'grows' its 4D hyperdimensional body, at which point the dog stops appearing as a 'simple' life form to 4D beings.

Similarly, rocks appear to be 'lifeless' from our perspective. The 3D 'slice' of the rock doesn't have enough awareness for us to consider it 'important.' In other words, the playing field is not level.

Now, you can imagine why 4D STS is terrified of witnessing the growth of our hyperdimensional bodies!

If we consider consciousness as a fractal containing all density 'slices' (1D, 2D, 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D), then we can argue that, for example, a dog (in 2D) has a 4D manifestation visible to 4D beings. That manifestation remains 'underdeveloped' until the dog fully 'grows' its 4D hyperdimensional body, at which point the dog stops appearing as a 'simple' life form to 4D beings.
I can see that, but then why 4th beings like the example shown before doesn’t have a visual manifestation in 3rd or 2nd density? I mean we can see it in the video but as a 4th density sort of being not as a known animal or species. The same with the orbs that we see in the pictures.

Added: I know this is kinda off topic from this thread, apologies.

I can see that, but then why 4th beings like the example shown before doesn’t have a visual manifestation in 3rd or 2nd density?
When a 4D being is visible to a 3D being, the 3D being sees the 3D manifestation of the 4D being. If we are "wave reading consciousness units" as the C's say, we are limited by our level of awareness. If a 4D life form looks like a "jellyfish," that is our 3D perception. What does it look like in 2D? Well, we would have to ask a dog or a cat for the answer!

For example, Jupiter, which is a 4D planet, is perceived as a gas planet in 3D, but in 5, 6 and 7D it appears as a flaming sun!
Q: (T) An additional sun, like if Jupiter blows up? Is Jupiter an unborn sun?
A: Jupiter is already a star.

Q: (L) Why do we not perceive it as a star?
A: You are still learning. Earth is a star to be.

Q: (F) How the hell can that be? (L) If a planet...
A: Every thing cycles fully.

Q: (L) If a star is a transition point from one dimension to another, when the earth moves into 4th density, is it going to appear as a star to the people in 3rd density?
A: "Gas planet."

Q: (L) It will appear as a gas planet? (J) Just as Jupiter appears to us.
A: Jupiter is level 4 density.

Q: (L) To whom does Jupiter appear as a flaming sun, at what level?
A: 5, 6, and 7.

Q: (T) What does it look like in 4th?
A: Earth.

Q: (T) Jupiter looks like Earth and Earth looks like Jupiter in 4th density?
A: No.

Q: (L) What does Earth look like in 4th density?
A: Invisible.

Q: (J) Huh? (L) What do you mean, invisible?
A: Only visible upon request. Variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that to the Lizzies and Orions the earth is invisible?
A: When they are not thinking about it.

Q: (J) You mean when they are not thinking about it it doesn't exist? They have to focus on it for it to become visible?
A: Close.

Q: (T) But, you told us one time that everyone in 4th density was able to see us?
A: Yes.

Q: (J) Us, not earth. (T) What do they see us on?
A: Able to see you when they choose to.

I can see that, but then why 4th beings like the example shown before doesn’t have a visual manifestation in 3rd or 2nd density? I mean we can see it in the video but as a 4th density sort of being not as a known animal or species. The same with the orbs that we see in the pictures.

Added: I know this is kinda off topic from this thread, apologies.
I think these are good questions, and I don't think we have the full answers yet. Since 4D is more malleable, maybe these "4D-2D" creatures have something in common with window-fallers. Since the "astral planes" are more or less limited to 3D, maybe 4D has its own version of "astral realms," like 4D elementals. Since 2D and 3D creatures are made of 1D matter, it makes sense that so is the material aspect of 4D. So in a 4D environment, it would also make sense to have analogs of 1D, 2D, and 3D creatures, which are only "visible" in 4D. Just speculating, but maybe these beings are more "astral" in nature, like 2D reflections of a 4D being's consciousness - similar to how lots of window-fallers seem like 2D reflections of 3D consciousness (I'm thinking of the dog, wolf, and bird type creatures).

I think these are good questions, and I don't think we have the full answers yet. Since 4D is more malleable, maybe these "4D-2D" creatures have something in common with window-fallers. Since the "astral planes" are more or less limited to 3D, maybe 4D has its own version of "astral realms," like 4D elementals. Since 2D and 3D creatures are made of 1D matter, it makes sense that so is the material aspect of 4D. So in a 4D environment, it would also make sense to have analogs of 1D, 2D, and 3D creatures, which are only "visible" in 4D. Just speculating, but maybe these beings are more "astral" in nature, like 2D reflections of a 4D being's consciousness - similar to how lots of window-fallers seem like 2D reflections of 3D consciousness (I'm thinking of the dog, wolf, and bird type creatures).

Now, this would make a lot more sense, although this subject seems more complex than I can speculate, but is very interesting nevertheless!

Update on the ICIG briefing just given to members of Congress this morning. Takeaway: the IG avoided getting into specifics, because they're classified, but some members came away saying it's now clear that Grusch's claims have merit. Burchett says they now have some idea of who to call to hearings for questioning - he says he didn't learn anything new, but it "verified what he thought". Post briefing interviews: Ogles, Burlison, Burchett, Krishnamoorthi, Garcia, Luna, Moscowitz (tweeted "Based on what we heard many of Grusch claims have merit!"). Short post-briefing interview with Burchett:

Back
Top Bottom