Questions About Languages

shijing

The Living Force
I have often thought about what I would ask if I was there for a Cassiopaean session, and there is one question in particular I would like to ask as a historical linguist. It doesn’t pertain to any current events in a direct way, but it might have general interest as a historical question and intersect with some information from previous sessions.

So there are various language families that are strewn around the globe, most non-controversial, but there are larger groups of these families which are hypothesized to be related to each other, and these are controversial. Laura mentions a couple toward the beginning of Secret History (Nostratic and Sino-Caucasian), but they don’t really come up after that. Since there is evidence emerging that languages are often more useful in the reconstruction of prehistory than even genetic data, I can think of all sorts of questions I could ask, but I will focus on two interrelated ones for now.

Nostratic in its currently expanded form includes the following families: Indo-European, Kartvelian (a small family in the Caucasus), Dravidian, Uralic, Altaic (comprised of Turkic, Mongolic, Manchu-Tungus, Korean and Japanese) and most recently the Siberian families and isolates Yukaghir, Gilyak, Chukchi-Kamchatkan, and Eskimo-Aleut. Afroasiatic (which includes Semitic) is considered a sister branch, but not a part of Nostratic itself (a few would still include it, however).

In terms of the phenotype of speakers represented, there are two main groups – Caucasian in the west, and Asian in the east (with Dravidian speakers perhaps a sub-type of the first). This intersects with the Cassiopaean material in two ways:

First, in my understanding, Caucasians are historically Kantekkians which were relocated to Earth in an emergency when their planet exploded – that’s why Europeans have the phenotype they have (pale, blue- or green-eyed, etc), because they were adapted to a planet further from the sun. If Nostratic is a valid linguistic unit, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians? I know their relocation to Earth was supposed to have occurred pretty long ago (before the hypothesized sinking of Atlantis 12,000 years ago if I remember correctly), so I don’t know if the genetic-linguistic correlation would have maintained its integrity for that long, but there is currently no way to really verify that which is why it might be a good question.

Second, the putative Nostratic speakers in East Asia include the Asians that Laura seems to feel were the original shamans which she discusses in Secret History and elsewhere (she describes the Altaic speakers in particular). So if this is the case, and if Nostratic as a linguistic group can be correlated with an original population from Kantek, does that mean that both the early shamans of East Asia and the circle-people of Europe (which Laura contrasts with the pyramid people further south) have their origins on Kantek? And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth (presumably Sino-Caucasian speakers)?

In any case, thanks for opening this thread Vulcan59 (and thanks, Laura, for entertaining the questions here), and I look forward to seeing everyone’s questions and maybe the eventual answers to a few!

The answer for this is also given in yesterday's session.
[quote author=Session 5 Aug 2009]
Q: (L) Okay. So, anybody got any questions about that? Okay, so since everyone is supposed to be carrying on with their program, I guess we can look at some of these questions that have been presented by forum members. How about that? Okay, we've got this first question on this printout here: If Nostratic is a valid linguistic unit, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians? Well, I guess we ought to break that down and ask it: Is Nostratic a valid linguistic unit?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, does it essentially represent the original language of the Kantekkians?

A: Half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "half"?

A: Half belongs to earth. There was blending at a very early stage.

Q: (L) Okay. So the next question is: The putative Nostratic speakers in East Asia include the Asians that I think were the original shamans which I've discussed in Secret History and elsewhere, Altaic speakers in particular. So if this is the case, and if Nostratic as a linguistic group can be correlated with an original population from Kantek, does that mean that both the early shamans of East Asia and the circle-people of Europe (with the pyramid people further south) have their origins on Kantek?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth?

A: Yes. And notice the ongoing dispute over the "out of Africa" versus the "out of Asia" groups. It is an improper assumption. Out of Kantek vs out of Earth is a better formulation.
[/quote]

I need to study this area more to understand it well. But It seems fascinating... :grad:

Off topic: I just remembered today is 8/6 when the 1st atomic bomb was used toward humanity in Hiroshima 64 years ago. :evil:

[quote author=Session 5 Aug 2009]
Q: (L) And does the difference in phenotype between the two groups indicate admixture of the East Asian Kantekkians with a more native group that was already on Earth?

A: Yes. And notice the ongoing dispute over the "out of Africa" versus the "out of Asia" groups. It is an improper assumption. Out of Kantek vs out of Earth is a better formulation.
[/quote]
To understand the last part of Cs answer, I searched through Internet and found:
_http://www.foundationwebsite.org/TheAlienInvasion.htm by Joseph George Caldwell.

He wrote:
About 80,000 years ago, the planet Kantek existed between the orbits of the planets Mars and Jupiter. It was populated by human beings who had come from Orion, the ancestral (indigenous) home for all human beings (now distributed over the galaxy). They were blue-eyed blonds, the Aryans. Kantek eventually broke apart to form the asteroid belt. Before its destruction, the inhabitants were rescued by Reptilians (the Annunaki aliens, from Zeta Reticuli) and transported to Earth, where, as ethereal beings, they joined the Atlanteans. In Atlantis, the Kantekkians were known as the Sons of Belial (Baal), referred to by Edgar Cayce. After the Kantekkians evolved from ethereal to physical beings, they emigrated from Atlantis to become the Celts and Druids. (Note: The term “Aryan” has multiple definitions. It can refer to the inhabitants of Kantek (the Kantekkians). In Theosophical jargon, the term refers to the entire current species of hominids (Homo sapiens) occupying the planet (also referred to as the fifth root race). Or, it can refer to the blue-eyed blond Teutonic subrace glorified in Hitler’s Germany. In this article, the meaning is either of the first two of these (Kantekkians or Homo sapiens), and which meaning is intended is clear from context.)

In this article, Laura and a Cs session are quoted also! So I searched in the Forum and found him, JosephGCaldwell (it seems he has not been 'logged in' after October 03, 2006, 04:39:41 PM though...)!

"The fifth (and six) root race" reminded me Rudolf Steiner and J.Krishnamurti through their early period of movements with Ms. Blavatsky. :grad:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_race#The_fifth_root_race_.28Aryan.29

(addition)
I was a bit confused so tried to read The Origin of Blue Eyes thread.
Cs sessions quoted there is fascinating also...

Hi GotoGo --

GotoGo said:
I need to study this area more to understand it well. But It seems fascinating... :grad:

If you have the time and the inclination, this may hold some personal interest for you since Japanese is usually considered by Nostraticists to be Altaic (or Macro-Altaic), and therefore ultimately Nostratic.

Well, that reminds me of a comment made by the Cs that has continued to exercise me whenever I think of it:

15 Aug 1998

Q: (L) You said that you were in regular contact with the
Kantekkians on Kantek before they were airlifted to Earth
80 thousand years ago or thereabouts. Now, was the
destruction of this planet a result of Orion Manipulations
of the people such as is taking place on our planet at the
present time?

A: Maybe somewhat, but not all.

Q: (L) I have tried to imagine a plane full of people of pure
Aryan types, or purified Celtics, and it is difficult to
imagine what such a culture would be like. Is there
anything that we can look at, literary or otherwise, that
would give me a concept of what this culture or society
could have been like?

A: Search Japan and the Bahamas.

Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?

A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and
energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

Q: (L) When you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians,
what was the nature of this contact?

A: Educational.

Okay I maybe jumping into the deep end here but what about the Ainu language? Doing a search I found this about the Ainu language from Wikipedia. I am wondering if this is of any significance. :/

No genealogical relationship between Ainu and any other language family has been demonstrated, despite numerous attempts. That is, it is a language isolate. The most frequent proposals for relatives of Ainu are given below.

Laura said:
Well, that reminds me of a comment made by the Cs that has continued to exercise me whenever I think of it:

15 Aug 1998

Q: (L) You said that you were in regular contact with the
Kantekkians on Kantek before they were airlifted to Earth
80 thousand years ago or thereabouts. Now, was the
destruction of this planet a result of Orion Manipulations
of the people such as is taking place on our planet at the
present time?

A: Maybe somewhat, but not all.

Q: (L) I have tried to imagine a plane full of people of pure
Aryan types, or purified Celtics, and it is difficult to
imagine what such a culture would be like. Is there
anything that we can look at, literary or otherwise, that
would give me a concept of what this culture or society
could have been like?

A: Search Japan and the Bahamas.

Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?

A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and
energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

Q: (L) When you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians,
what was the nature of this contact?

A: Educational.

Yes, I remember reading this in the transcripts at one point and having exactly the same reaction. I did some research on this last night after reading the above quote, but so far I haven't had any sort of 'aha!' moment. What I do know so far is that the original indigenous population of the Bahamas (edit: the Taino are apparently not extinct as I had thought when I wrote this post) were called the Taino, and linguistically they are part of the Arawakan family, the speakers of which are found across Central and part of South America. The name 'Taino' bears some resemblance to 'Ainu', the indigenous population of Japan which Vulcan59 mentions above -- that resemblance could easily be fortuitous, but hard to say without more research. I do know that there are no current hypotheses which provide evidence for a connection between either Ainu or Japanese and any of the American families (which doesn't mean its not possible, but if so no one has recognized that yet). I'm going to continue to look into this, since it would be gratifying to figure out what Japan and the Bahamas could possibly have in common culturally, to the exclusion of other groups around the world.

GotoGo said:
(addition)
I was a bit confused so tried to read The Origin of Blue Eyes thread.
Cs sessions quoted there is fascinating also...

It is funny that yesterday night when I added these 2 lines I forgot to insert a link URL at "there". :-[
What I meant was _http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8165.msg95923#msg95923, which (the 1st part) was exactly what Laura 'backed up'!

When I first read this Cs session, I also thought about "Ainu".
But what confused me are the following points that are seemingly contradicted "logically":
1. From language point of view, Japanese language is Nostratic as shijing quoted:
shijing said:
If you have the time and the inclination, this may hold some personal interest for you since Japanese is usually considered by Nostraticists to be Altaic (or Macro-Altaic), and therefore ultimately Nostratic.
2. But Ainu language may not belong to Nostratic if what Wikipedia quoted by Vulcan59 is true (I am not familiar enough to judge "language family" concept though...):
No genealogical relationship between Ainu and any other language family has been demonstrated, despite numerous attempts. That is, it is a language isolate. The most frequent proposals for relatives of Ainu are given below.
3. But from the appearance pint of view, some Ainu has "blue eyes" but almost no Japanese has "blue eyes". This indicates Ainu can be "out of Kantek". (I read people saying this before but can not find solid back up data right now. Does anyone know more about Ainu having "blue eyes"?)

I think the core problem in my confusion is rooted in not knowing clearly HOW "Ainu" (out of Kantek) merged with "Japanese" (out of Earth).
Can it be this 'merging' process itself is in common between Japanese and the Bahamas?

I am speculating started with the fact 1) Japan and Bahama are both isolated islands.
2) If Ainu=Jomon hypothesis is true as shijing brought in "Kite" discussion, Japan islands are used by "Ainu" (out of Kantek) first THEN "Japanese"="Yayoi"or "Wa" (out of Earth) come LATER to "merge" somehow.
3) And the result of this merge the appearance of "out of Kantek" is totally ERASED.

I can be totally wrong here though...

edit:grammar

Hi to whole group,

I did some research related to Ainu and Arawak and first found something on this site: http://www.indigenouspeople.net/JapaneseLit/ainu.html that could be answer on GotoGo question about Ainu and if they could have blue eyes:

Quote:
The language of the Ainu bear-worshippers of Northern Japan has generally been considered a language-isolate, supposedly being unlike any other language on earth. A few researchers noticed a relationship with languages in south-east Asia, others saw similarity with the Ostiak and Uralic languages of northern Siberia. The Ainu look like Caucasian people, they have white skin, their hair is wavy and thick, their heads are mesocephalic (round) and a few have grey or blue eyes (couple of interesting photos of Ainu people are attached and their "STAR TREK" flag .

I could not find proper linguistic similarities on web between Arawak and Ainu language but I found similarities between Ainu language and Bask language (probably later version of same paleo sub group) here are some examples:

Page* AINU ENGLISH BASQUE ENGLISH

2/5 tontone to be bald tontordun crested, plumed
2/6 kepsapa bald head kepireska heads or tails
6/38 aspa to be deaf aspaldiko old, ancient
6/41 papus lips papar breast
6/69 taspare to sigh asparen to sigh
11/82 aske hand esku hand
12/94 poro monpeh thumb erpuru thumb
15/130 nok testicle noka familiarity with women
15/131 pok vulva puki vulva (slang)
16/133 uka'un sexualintercourseukan to possess, to have
16/134 meno kupuri to menstruate kopor-kopuri goblet, quantity
17/136 kema leg, foot kemen vigor, strength
17/137 hera to limp herren cripple
18/149 kiski hair kizkur curly, wavy hair
18/152 kamihi surface of kamisoi nightgown, the skin
19/161 tur dirt lur dirt
23/188 hatcir to fall (down) atzeratu to fall (back)
24/194 hotkuku to stoop kukutu to stoop
24/201 mokor sleep makar sleep
28/1 siko to be born zikoina stork
28/4 hetuku to grow up gehitu to grow up
28/4 sikup to grow up siku miserly
29/14 sinki to get tired sinkulin crying, whining
29/15 yasumi to rest jaso to get better
29/16 tasum illness eritasun illness
29/16 araka illness arakatu to be examined
30/22 ukikosmare to sprain ukitu to touch, to affect
31/34 pirika to recover pirri shaky, jittery
31/36 kusuri drug kutsu infection
31/38 shuruku poison shurrut gulp, drink
34/2 okkai man oka egin to eat too much
34/3 meneko woman eme female
35/7 sukukur young man sukor having a temper
kuraia strength
35/10 poro aynu adult porrokatu tired
35/11 onne kur old person onegi benign
kurrinka moaning
36/12 ekasi old man ekarri to contribute,provide
36/13 hutci old woman hutsikusle fault-finding
36/13 ruhne mah old woman urrumakatu to sing a lullaby
36/16 pon to be veryyoung ponte baptismal font
39/12 ona father onartzaile authority
40/16 po child poz happiness
42/31 uriwahnecin sibling aurride sibling
42/31 irutar siblings irutara three different ways
42/35 umatakikor to be sisters umatu to reproduce
44/52 kok son-in-law kok bellyful
45/56 aukorespa to be engaged aukeratu to choose, select
45/58 usante to marry usantza tradition
45/59 umurek married couple umotu to have children
47/68 ekkur guest ekuru peaceful, peace of mind
47/73 ipakasnokur teacher ikaserazi to teach
48/75 kusunkur enemy kuskusean spying
50/1 kotan village -kote multiplicity, many
50/2 porokotan city porrokatu to destroy
50/3 sinotusi open space sinotsu strange, unfamiliar
50/8 oiakunkur out of doors oian forest
51/10 ankahpaaki foreigner ankapetu to trample under foot
51/13 uraiki to make war jarraiki to attack
51/17 kotankoro tribal chief koroa crowned, glorified
52/18 tono official tontor plumed, feathered
52/21 u'ekari meeting ekarle bringer (of news)
52/21 u'ekarpa meeting ekarpen contribution
52/23 kotan orake to go to ruin oraka financial ruin
52/23 kiru to die out kirru blond
52/23 sikupu to perish siku shriveled up
53/32 isocise jail isolamendu isolation
56/1 itah language itano speaking in second person
57/12 kayo to cry out kaio seagull
58/15 ese to answer esetsi to argue
58/15 itasa answer itaun question
58/18 u'uste to pass along uste opinion
58/19 sonko information esonde advice
58/21 senpir backbiting senper suffering
58/22 sinititak to joke sinoti crazy
58/23 sunke falsehood suntsun foolish, idiotic
59/26 esina to conceal esinguratu to surround, to block
59/27 etekke confidential etekin profit, wages
59/28 eramankorka to pretend eramankor tolerant, enduring
59/28 ennuka to pretend enulkeria weakness, debility
60/40 itokpa to mark itoka quickly
64/1 ariki to come ariketa assignment, activity
64/2 koman to go komandante commander
64/5 eson asin to go away esonde advice
asi to start, to begin
65/11 rutu to move aside urrundu to move away
65/12 somaketa to approach somaketa attention, perception
65/14 etaras to stop etapa stage, stretch
66/15 kus to pass through kuskusean to peek, to snoop
68/33 kaya sail kaiar very large seagull
70/2 ko'ekari to encounter elkarikusi to see each other
70/3 aske'uk to invite aske free, independent
70/5 ekari arki to go out,to meetekarri to bring, to provide
70/7 umusa to bow kilimusi to bow
72/20 omonnure to praise omendatu to praise
73/24 kokor unpeki to scold gogor egin to scold
73/25 ikohka punishment iko hammer
75/35 ukonkep strength,contestukondoka elbowing, forcing a way
75/35 puni strength,contestpuntzet sword
75/39 inospa to pursue inozotu to be intimidated
76/40 oskoni to overtake oskol armour
76/41 akkari to outrun akarraldi to anger
76/46 ikasuy to help, assist ikastun student
77/50 kukocan to refuse uko egin to refuse
77/51 ese to undertake esetsi to attack, to debate
80/1 konte to give kontentatu to please
80/8 uk to receive ukan to have
81/12 ipuni to distribute ipuina to tell a story
81/13 esikari to rob esi fence, enclosure
81/14 iska to steal xiskatu to steal
83/29 ikoro money koro money
87/15 pita to untie,loosen pita fishing line
87/17 tekkas glove teka pod, covering
88/25 atusa naked atutxa better world
88/26 hantasine barefoot hankagorri barefoot
96/38 seku to suck sikui dry
97/46 cikaripe to prepare sikatu to dry
97/52 hu raw, unripe huruppa to swallow
158/21 eraman to get used to eramanpen patience, tolerance
187/59 peko ox menpeko controlled by

from site:http://web.archive.org/web/20040410141948/http://www.highspeedplus.com/~edonon/ainu.htm

Searching trough the net I found these similarities between two tribes:
1-Polytheistic, Goddess as main Deity: Ainu Mother bear (giver of the life on earth) and Arawak Earth goddess (giver of the life), main male god was for Arawak's god of the sky and for Ainu god of the mountain coming from the sky, they had gods and/or spirit for almost everything, both of them believed in good and evil spirits, which could inhabit human bodies and natural objects. They sought to control these spirits through their shamans.
2-Primal goal of the culture to be good human being both of them called themself "People" or"Real People" or "Good People".
3-Lot of festivals religious, seasonal, tribal......in both tribes one person (mare or female) will sing some sort of the song accompanied by wooden stick (hollow stick used as amplifier or sticks with pebbles used as drums)
4-Similar architecture, rectangular wooden houses with elevated platforms.
5-Farmers, Fishermen and Hunters
6-Friendly and peaceful with respect toward nature
7-Similar heroes (male and female) legends (both of them with some heads cut of (head chopping was most common reason for beginning of some legend or tale about heroes or successful and miraculous escape from decapitation, remember the C's info about the Kanthekkians and head chopping-energy feeding), gods whose appearance resembles men but looking like strange animals mostly.
8-Pottery and wood carwing elegant and minimalistic, I could not upload all pictures but easy to google them, maze often as main decoration especially simple one round going from the edge clockwise, second most used decoration were different shaped animal heads.
9-Female tribes members used blue colors for face make up: Arawak women colored their chins and foreheads with blue crayon and decorated their arms, Ainu women decorated their hands and forehead, arms and mouth outline with blue tattoos .
10-Tradition keeping-they have orally transmitted literature such as tales, legends, experiences, and morals for everyday life from generation to generation.
11-Both of them with similar anthropology (unfortunately no photos of clear blood Arawak), without pronounced almond-shaped eyes and lack the Asiatic-Mongoloid fold of the eye; the nose is large and straight, robust body and short limbs, Interesting both Columbus said about Arawak's: very well made, of very handsome bodies and very good faces, surprisingly similar attributes were given by first European visitors to the Ainu tribes with exception of long beards (male) and long hair never cut (as longer the better) on other side Columbus made notation about Arawak's hair style: the hair they wear over their eyebrows, except for a hank behind that they wear long and never cut.
12-They used dugout canoes which were cut from a single tree trunk and used with paddles.
13-Ancestors worship

I'm sure more could be found, will continue to search for more.

Good Night C's club:)

Attachments

• Ainu People.jpg
    Ainu People.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 337
  • Flag of Ainu nation.jpg
    Flag of Ainu nation.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 336
I found where I first saw the information of some Ainu having blue eyes.
It was a site that has the following YouTube embedded (but the site itself was not found by Google anymore...):
title: Ainu, First People of Japan, The Original & First Japanese (YouTube)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=endv3PVpXFg
(at 0:38 point, its script mentions about Ainu having blue eyes)

Thank you, jubazo. I will study what you found also. Similarities between Ainu language and Bask language seems very interesting but I don't know yet how I can think about them properly... :-[

edit: YouTube info

Hi GotoGo --

GotoGo said:
I think the core problem in my confusion is rooted in not knowing clearly HOW "Ainu" (out of Kantek) merged with "Japanese" (out of Earth).
Can it be this 'merging' process itself is in common between Japanese and the Bahamas?

I am speculating started with the fact 1) Japan and Bahama are both isolated islands.
2) If Ainu=Jomon hypothesis is true as shijing brought in "Kite" discussion, Japan islands are used by "Ainu" (out of Kantek) first THEN "Japanese"="Yayoi"or "Wa" (out of Earth) come LATER to "merge" somehow.
3) And the result of this merge the appearance of "out of Kantek" is totally ERASED.

I can be totally wrong here though...

I think the resolution of the contradiction you are seeing could be this: The Japanese, if Altaic, are the descendants of an originally Kantekkian population which mixed early on (according to the most recent C's session) with some native Earth population, Asian in this era. This means that they would be a Kantek-Earth hybrid. The Ainu could also be partially Kantekkian, probably also mixed with the native Earth population of Asia, but the Ainu population found themselves in the Japanese islands very early on, whereas the Japanese entered the Japanese archipelago fairly recently, historically speaking. There are two competing theories about the linguistic relationship of Ainu -- the first is that it is distantly related to Japanese and Korean as one branch of Eurasiatic (a large subgroup of Nostratic), and the other is that they are related to Austric, the putative phylum which includes the languages of Southeast Asia (and is not Nostratic). Your hypothesis would align with the first of these two possibilities, in which case we wouldn't say that there was a distinction between 'Ainu from Kantek' and 'Japanese from Earth', but rather that both the Ainu and Japanese ancestries represented (perhaps independent) hybridizations of original Kantekkian and Earth populations, that separated early in history, and then met again at the time of the invasion of the Japanese archipelago by the Yayoi (modern Japanese) culture.

One thing to keep in mind here is that the Kantek evacuation to Earth was supposed to have happened about 80,000 years ago. If the fall of Atlantis was approximately 12,000 years ago, then the Kantekkian evacuation occurred nearly seven times further back in time than that. That allows time for all sorts of population admixture, movement, relocation after various cataclysms, etc, and it is a small miracle (which is partly why I asked the question I did) that any coherent Kantekkian signal can still be discerned, linguistically or otherwise, over that great of a time-depth (the traditional assumption today in the linguistic community is that a linguistic signal is lost after about 6,000 years; clearly not the case in light of the C's answer about Nostratic).

If you are interested, a language map of Eurasiatic (including the putative Japanese-Korean-Ainu group hypothesized by Joseph Greenberg) can be found here: _http://starling.rinet.ru/maps/maps8.php?lan=en

Hi Jubazo --

jubazo said:
I could not find proper linguistic similarities on web between Arawak and Ainu language but I found similarities between Ainu language and Bask language (probably later version of same paleo sub group) here are some examples:

A quick note on this -- in my own opinion, I don't think a link specifically between Ainu and Basque is likely, for two reasons. First (specific to your post), the data on the website you found is rather poorly controlled by whoever compiled it, meaning that both the phonological and (especially) the semantic comparisons between Ainu and Basque are very questionable and stretch credibility. Second, there is an alternate theory which links Basque to another superphylum called Sino-Caucasian, its closest relatives being North Caucasian (in the Caucasus) and Burushaski (in northwest India). This hypothesis has been developed particularly by John Bengtson over the last two decades, and is what I consider to be the best argument for a Basque affiliation. An introductory paper of John's on Sino-Caucasian, if you are interested, can be found here: _http://starling.rinet.ru/Texts/dene_gr.pdf

An additional point of interest regarding Basque, from session 10/7/94, is the following:

Q: (L) Where do the Basques come from?
A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Is their language the Atlantean language?
A: Derivative.

Also, thanks for the information you included on Ainu and Arawakan -- I am still puzzled by this comparison, and I want to take a closer look at what you have found and see where it leads. Since Arawakan is an American language family, one other thing that I am trying to wrestle with is from the same session:

Q: (L) What is the source of the Native American Indians?
A: Asia.

Q: (L) Across the Bering Strait?
A: No. Rescued. Transferred.

Q: (L) By whom?
A: Grays.

Q: (L) What were they rescued out of?
A: Cataclysm.

Q: (L) When did that cataclysm occur?
A: 7200 years ago approx.

Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?
A: Comets.

And from session 9/29/95:

Q: (L) What genetic type were the Atlanteans?
A: They were the same as the “Native Americans.”

shijing said:
but rather that both the Ainu and Japanese ancestries represented (perhaps independent) hybridizations of original Kantekkian and Earth populations, that separated early in history, and then met again at the time of the invasion of the Japanese archipelago by the Yayoi (modern Japanese) culture.

One thing to keep in mind here is that the Kantek evacuation to Earth was supposed to have happened about 80,000 years ago. If the fall of Atlantis was approximately 12,000 years ago, then the Kantekkian evacuation occurred nearly seven times further back in time than that. That allows time for all sorts of population admixture, movement, relocation after various cataclysms, etc, and it is a small miracle (which is partly why I asked the question I did) that any coherent Kantekkian signal can still be discerned, linguistically or otherwise, over that great of a time-depth...

Thank you, shijing! What you described make sense. :grad:
And also thank you for the map link. The title "The Tower of Babel - Evolution of Human Language Project" made me facinateing. :)

Do you have any recommendation books that I can study the basic concepts and scientific methods towards this area?
I am also interesting in Chinese characters and Egyptian hieroglyph, which are very unique (you say "ideographic"?) comparing to other languages that have only "phonogramic" alphabet. (I intuitively think about the connection to Crop Circles... but that can be too jumpy...)

edit: quote

GotoGo said:
Do you have any recommendation books that I can study the basic concepts and scientific methods towards this area?
I am also interesting in Chinese characters and Egyptian hieroglyph, which are very unique (you say "ideographic"?) comparing to other languages that have only "phonogramic" alphabet. (I intuitively think about the connection to Crop Circles... but that can be too jumpy...)

If you are interested in books about historical linguistics in general, then I would recommend 'Historical Linguistics: An Introduction' by Lyle Campbell and 'A Guide to the World's Languages - Volume 1: Classification' by Merritt Ruhlen. These should get you started.

I don't know anything about Egyptian hieroglyphs, and I have never studied Chinese characters in their own right; in the case of the latter, you would probably want to go back as early as possible to the Shang dynasty-era oracle bones and Zhou dynasty-era bronze inscriptions. I think a study of both of these would probably yield interesting results.

Gotogo said:
3. But from the appearance pint of view, some Ainu has "blue eyes" but almost no Japanese has "blue eyes". This indicates Ainu can be "out of Kantek".

I can't say much about languages, but here you are thinking in terms of Mendellian genetics. There are extensions to Mendellian genetics and saying two groups aren't related because of their appearance isn't correct, or so I think. I can think of a few mechanisms why Japanese aren't blue eyed, eventhough they are related to Kantekkians. There could be some genes that was present in early Japanese culture that prevents the expression of blue eye gene. This is called epistasis:

Epistasis is the interaction between genes. Epistasis takes place when the effects of one gene are modified by one or several other genes, which are sometimes called modifier genes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistasis

If you look at the situation from a population genetics point of view there are many mechanism that can explain such a thing. One of those things is Population bottleneck:

A population bottleneck (or genetic bottleneck) is an evolutionary event in which a significant percentage of a population or species is killed or otherwise prevented from reproducing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

If there were a disease or some other thing which prevented the blue eyed individuals from reproducing, this would cause low frequency of blue eye genes in next generations.

I really don't know if there are actually such mechanisms in Japanese, or if there were events that would cause population bottleneck in the history of Japanese, all I can say is, don't see genetics as a rigid thing. When you take environment and genomic inheritance rules(and even there are many of them that we know, imagine those we don't know) into account, there are many possibilities.

I can be really wrong about this but, just my two cents, fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom