number 1 or 11

leo

The Force is Strong With This One
i was born 1.11.1985. 11:30 pm
house number 1/1
of my girl im older 11 months
in elementary school i was at number 11 in the directory,and lots examples, and whenever i start to ask about this i start to happen to me that number shows the next day in many instances, therefore refers to the number 1 or 11(do not know whether 1 or 11)
question: if there is someone to tell me if it says something, or not to pay attention?

leo said:
i was born 1.11.1985. 11:30 pm
house number 1/1
of my girl im older 11 months
in elementary school i was at number 11 in the directory,and lots examples, and whenever i start to ask about this i start to happen to me that number shows the next day in many instances, therefore refers to the number 1 or 11(do not know whether 1 or 11)
question: if there is someone to tell me if it says something, or not to pay attention?

...And this is Your 11:th post, something You planned?

hah i would not have a notice that we never said,did not plan-im serious.
ok i ill look at some sites

I've been noticing over the past few months, I seem to randomly glance at the clock (sometimes when I don't even require the knowledge of what time it currently is) and I do a double take because it shows 11:11. :shock:

Maybe I glance at the clock alot and never notice the time unless its something out of the ordinary such as 11:11? Doesn't feel that way tbh.

Weird.

koin@ and your post is 11-are you little-joke?
ive had a period in life where i would always see 11:11 am or pm.
i dont know what it might be

leo said:
koin@ and your post is 11-are you little-joke?
ive had a period in life where i would always see 11:11 am or pm.
i dont know what it might be

in my personal opinion it is only a mere self suggestion, as in Sylva, to unconsciously anticipate that moment,
I try to keep in mind that time is only a concept and clock is only a gadget,
I would ask my self the question:
would I see it on regular basis if there was a granfather clock in the room and not a digital display?
Thats just a thought

kryon@ huh huh good posts-some understand
can you specify: would i see it on regular basic if there was a grandfather........deeper meaning? or just a thought!?!?

Leo,
Lets imagine there was an old clock in the room, you know the one with the small hand and the big hand, showing time.
Would the frequency of your eye catching 11:11 on the digital display correlate with the frequency of your eye catching it on an analog?
Then would your 11:11 be exact, since all clocks are either slow or fast and never on time?
And last but not least
What significance does that have to the Universal when your brain likes to see symmetry?
In my personal opinion the brain always is fascinated by symmetry and it will search it out from anything.
That’s just my opinion

Kryon, It would seem that he has had the number 11 in all parts of his life for a long time, not just digital clock display's. Although this is the most common simply because it is always around (watch/computer/microwave/oven/dvd-player).

Leo, I actually did not realize my post would be number 11... It was not intentional and I didn't realize till you pointed it out... quite strange indeed.

koin said:
Kryon, It would seem that he has had the number 11 in all parts of his life for a long time, not just digital clock display's. Although this is the most common simply because it is always around (watch/computer/microwave/oven/dvd-player).

Leo, I actually did not realize my post would be number 11... It was not intentional and I didn't realize till you pointed it out... quite strange indeed.

Yes, Koin, I realize that, yet my personal opinion is that the brain of certain individuals is more prone to seeking symetry (in this case) 11 11 which is quite significant from extremely personal numerological point of view or psychological point of view, yet if one is seeking a larger/Universal significance to that it will be lost, since the symetry of that nmoment is caught only by that individual, unless you tell me there were 9 million people who twittet at the same time looking at a 11 11 instance, which in itself will negate the whole thing, I hope I am making sence. I went through all this catching the digits out of the corner of my eyes, even there was a period of time when I would wake up either on exactly 11 11 or 12 12, go figure. Talking to many people and good friends let me believe that all of us are fascinated by that, but at the last resort comes the brain, which purpose is to signify events, and if you as a whole put importance into such an event your brain will direct you to the sequence, every time flawlessly. Imagine if we felt like that about Peace or Love or- whathave you.

how to say cs
all the lessons...hahaha
do not be angry
learning is fun and well have to learn
i go to sleep-in my country 02 am
greeting

This is something I posted on a forum prior to this one about a 18 months ago, on the same subject, from a free New Age type magazine called NOVA.

11:11 - The bridge or transitional zone between the old energy world of duality
and the New Energy world of Oneness.
A wake-up/reminder call of the highest order...
confirmation that one's spiritual/awakening journey is right on track.

@Kryon - I'm aware of this patterning function of the brain. An example of this is when listening to music, while also watching totally unrelated muted actions or speaking, the brain will correlate the images and music so it appears the visual is somewhat in sync with the sound.

I do agree with you in the sense that when you recognize a pattern, shape or concept you then begin noticing it more often. This happens when you buy a new car, you start to notice the same model car in traffic or in car parks simply because you have a connection or familiarity with the object.

My point is, when does coincidence (subconscious or not) become a true pattern in ones life? It's quite commonly spoken about (Wave series ect) that the universe gives little hints and those awake enough to notice will heed the warning or simply pay attention towards a particular subject. Are these also just coincidences created by a brain function or is there deeper meaning?

In my personal experience, I would notice the 11:11 even before I was aware of the significance in numerology or the like. Also, it seemed to me that contrary to the statement "if you as a whole put importance into such an event your brain will direct you to the sequence, every time flawlessly" I thought nothing of it besides being an oddity. I wasn't exactly fascinated nor did I place any importance on these occurrences, just found it a bit strange. :huh: My Subconscious may have though differently though lol.

@Lindenlea - I'm a little wary when obtaining information from the "New Age" magazines, but I am somewhat aware of the esoteric significance. If true, then it would become quite interesting. Noticing the 11:11 could be the result of some "correct" action or decision in regards to a 3D lesson?

Back
Top Bottom