Do you think you've ever been abducted?

Etevarran

Padawan Learner
I'm gonna be honest. Before seriously delving into the forum, it was my impression that many people who came here were motivated by personal experiences such as alien abductions or other supernatural phenomena. But after reading through the "What woke you up?" thread, I realized that wasn't the case for the majority of people here. I have found a few posts about personal abduction experiences, but not nearly as many as I imagined I would find. So my question to everyone would be: do you know, or suspect at all, that you have been abducted in your life? I would love to know if, among us, abductions, or rather the awareness of them, is common or rare.

Personally, I suspect I have been abducted at least once in my life. Back when I was 8 or 10, I was on vacation with my family in a small town near a mountain range where tales of UFO sightings wasn't uncommon. I remember that I went to sleep on my bed, with my head against the wall. But in the middle of the night, I woke up and found myself lying the other way around, with my head at the foot of the bed. The sheets of my bed were very heavy because the town was a very cold place, and the bed was just wide enough to fit my body, so I didn't understand how I could have turned myself around that way on my own while sleeping. But I forgot about it, turned myself back around, and went back to sleep. Many years later I read about Laura asking the C's about a similar situation where she woke up with her body reversed on the bed, and I started suspecting that I may have been abducted that night. I suspect a few other times where my dreams have been extremely deep and I wake up feeling very strange, but I suspect this particular instance the most.

Maybe some of us suspect of being abducted but never really had a way to confirm it?

In my subjective experience I don't think I have been abducted. If I have they did a pretty good job of cleaning the memory.

However, I once dreamt I woke up in the middle of an abduction except in this case it wasn't aliens, it was human beings and I fought, infact managed to get free. Was in some building of some sort and I remember some guy shooting me. That was it, end of dream.

Another time, just like you, this was like 2 years ago, I went to bed and woke up facing completely the wrong way round. This had me buffled, never really got to the bottom of that one.

Some other times I have slight cuts but they are so thin and narrow as to be imperceptible, it is like the kind of cut a really really sharp almost surgical like instrument would make. I notice this every now and again by accident, 'like oh, what's that?'.

So maybe I have been abducted but I can't say it has had that long lasting in your face, 'terrifying' feel to it where I am scared and paranoid about abduction. I suppose given what the Cs say, the aliens can pretty much abduct you whenever they so please, part of the food chain but I think they said most abductions is soul abductions not physical abductions. Am not really sure, I refrain from watching Karla Turner's material simply because I can't stomach it - maybe a clue? If you haven't I suppose you should search her up on the forum or on SOTT.

What seems to be suggested from the material Laura has put together is that pretty much everyone having any potential whatever is "messed with". Some more, some less.

So it would simply pretty much be a standard feature of life in this world - this school, prison, and factory farm for us humans - that we find ourselves in. So the practical significance of this issue seems to lie mainly in becoming aware of what's going on, what is possible and might be "out there", and working to grow in knowledge and awareness which in turn protects.

Personally, I merely have some ambiguous clues that might hint at some stuff possibly having been done to me, but nothing concrete - mainly in earlier childhood, my very strong fear of nightmares (I remember once staying awake throughout an entire night out of fear of sleeping), very often having painful nightmares where others were attacking and "changing" me in some way, and the childhood disturbances in emotion and behavior along with sensory hypersensitivity...

But keeping in mind "as above, so below", there are many ways of interference in our lives - abduction would simply be the most overt and "otherwordly", many other methods (given that 4D reality manifests through 3D) using people and circumstances to influence and program us in any number of ways.

Whatever their origin, having lived in this toxic (in every sense) world, there are issues to deal with.

luke wilson said:
In my subjective experience I don't think I have been abducted. If I have they did a pretty good job of cleaning the memory.

If you read up on the subject, you'll see that people generally don't remember and usually don't know. Generally, it seems to be mainly when someone has been messed with constantly throughout the years that eventually they come to learn for sure about it and then, perhaps, discover all the rest.

With this, not trying to say whether or not you have been abducted - simply pointing out that the concept of what would happen generally means not having a clue of it having been done.

luke wilson said:
So maybe I have been abducted but I can't say it has had that long lasting in your face, 'terrifying' feel to it where I am scared and paranoid about abduction.

That is not universal either - as documented by Karla Turner and others, there seems to be a whole range of resulting attitudes, from fear and terror to indifference to blind and blissful acceptance.

luke wilson said:
I refrain from watching Karla Turner's material simply because I can't stomach it - maybe a clue?

Whether a clue or not, it's a possibility - if you decide to do so - to go against the grain of whatever emotional issues, whatever their origin, might be involved. Given the issues you have with feeling, confronting such things instead of hiding from them might perhaps be a great opportunity?

If you decide to, perhaps a good start would be the UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact video - it goes through a lot of material from different sources to connect things into a really big picture, including some Karla Turner excerpts.

And as for the Karla Turner thread, it is here.

Personally, I merely have some ambiguous clues that might hint at some stuff possibly having been done to me, but nothing concrete - mainly in earlier childhood, my very strong fear of nightmares (I remember once staying awake throughout an entire night out of fear of sleeping), very often having painful nightmares where others were attacking and "changing" me in some way, and the childhood disturbances in emotion and behavior along with sensory hypersensitivity...
wow. this echoes my own experience.

It's definitely possible during my early childhood I was messed with in some way by hyper dimensional forces, of the STS variety. A few unexplained phenomena, but it doesn't fit what I know about Alien abduction symptoms.

It might be that OP's are not abducted with the frequency of souled individuals. And also genetics is a factor from what Laura researched. maybe not everyone, but who is to know? the majority don't remember the experience or pay attention to the signs because they don't know.

And, coming back to the original posters question. It does seem a little odd maybe. There is some abduction accounts here, and stories of lizzie-interactions. I remember, because I searched them out at one point. but not that many. And one might think, that when a person learns about the abduction phenomenon, they would be able to pinpoint the signs or maybe recall memories. And so many of the forum members are aware of this aspect to human lives...

It is possible that the memories are very deep. And maybe we can think back to the material signs, missing time, markings, or suspect dreams, but unless it is very obvious it is hard to tell. Without any actual concrete memory of an experience.

projecting: I don't think most people want to even think about such possibilities. I've been reading/lurking since 2001 (books, articles etc), read about it happening to other people but never thought of it happening to me.

After reading the posts above, :shock: I started to cry and hyperventilate (had to step away from computer & almost threw up) :-[ self-calming program to the rescue. I'm not ready to deal with it, dealing with narcissistic / disassociation first then only when those have been taken care of, I'll come back to hyperdimensional kidnapping thing.

Original question: Probably yes but first I'm going to pursue all other possibilities. Including incest, witchcraft (people who believe in that, both grandmas), movies on tv, hospital visits (maybe being sick?) etc...

[quote author=Psalehesost]
Personally, I merely have some ambiguous clues that might hint at some stuff possibly having been done to me, but nothing concrete - mainly in earlier childhood, my very strong fear of nightmares (I remember once staying awake throughout an entire night out of fear of sleeping), very often having painful nightmares where others were attacking and "changing" me in some way , and the childhood disturbances in emotion and behavior along with sensory hypersensitivity...[/quote]

Feeling like someone is always watching ever since I can remembered (<4yrs), I didn't want to go to sleep at night and preferred napping in daylight. Many bruises that weren’t there before falling asleep and no matter how big or small the beds were I would wake up in the weirdest positions (even when I shared the bed with someone else).

Because of narcissistic family, I feel as though I'm an empath, so I can trace hypersensitivity to keeping adults happy. Have you read the Big Five Narcissistic Books?

[quote author=luke wilson]I once dreamt I woke up in the middle of an abduction except in this case it wasn't aliens, it was human beings and I fought, infact managed to get free. Was in some building of some sort and I remember some guy shooting me. That was it, end of dream.[/quote]

yep all the time recurring lucid dreams of being in a testing facility children separated by ages in cages and I getting away and then like an idiot couldn't leave them there, felt the need to go back and try to free the most I could. Of course most of the time I got caught move to higher facility, terminated or kept for their amusement.

Again, I could always have an overactive imagination and feeling the need to be a special or having special connection to something higher than 3D. “Drama of the Gifted child” book hurting equals love and transferring to another because you don’t want to suspect a family member or friend*. If none of those theories pan out than I’ll come back to that.

*Drama of the Gifted Child read the first pages Alice explains it better (pg3). Read online by clicking book then left side menu "first pages".
_http://www.amazon.com/Drama-Gifted-Child-Search-True/dp/0465012612/

I just wanted to say, that after several years of thinking about the possibility of being abducted and "what to do about it", I've come to the conclusion that it's more important to concentrate your energy on your psychological and physical health(cleaning your machine) and what is going on in your life right now. Discovering your programs and reactive modes of behavior etc. That would be the best protection, IMO, from any evil alien forces messing around with you.

Mulling over whether you've been abducted or not (the evidence does suggest that we all been), fearing for "them" to come and get you will only feed "them" with the very thing they are after - it's suggested that they feed on fear and other negative emotions. This answer may not be "satisfactory" to you, but in a sense, there's nothing you can do about it if "they" decide to abduct you (if you've read Laura's work, you know that most abductions are not physical), besides improving and cleaning your machine in every possible way. Getting knowledge about the subject is of course important too, as long as you don't fall into the negative "fear feeding loop". At least this is my understanding.

Good summation in my opinion Aragorn; I feel it is counterproductive to focus on the possibility of abductions, as it tends to create feelings of fear and uncertainity with little knowledge gained from it.

Aragorn said:
Mulling over whether you've been abducted or not (the evidence does suggest that we all been), fearing for "them" to come and get you will only feed "them" with the very thing they are after - it's suggested that they feed on fear and other negative emotions. This answer may not be "satisfactory" to you, but in a sense, there's nothing you can do about it if "they" decide to abduct you (if you've read Laura's work, you know that most abductions are not physical), besides improving and cleaning your machine in every possible way. Getting knowledge about the subject is of course important too, as long as you don't fall into the negative "fear feeding loop". At least this is my understanding.

Also worth mentioning is that getting knowledge really helps in overcoming such fears and issues. A little knowledge may prompt fear and anxiety, but when it becomes more complete and grows into a deeper understanding, that tends to dissipate.

There's a possibility that I have been, but then there's also the possibility that fifth dimensional manipulation doesn't even exist. Whether I remember an abduction or not, all I can really do is make the best of what I'm given in life, and refrain from succumbing to fear and anticipation of abduction lest I inadvertently help to "feed" the abductors who seem to experiment with those negative emotions. So, in short, I don't think I have been abducted and I don't think I haven't.

I can remember on more than five occasions in my life where I awoke knowing that i was taken. I unfortunately, do remember a lot of details very similar to my dreams so, I can hope that those memories were only a dream. At times I awoke with the sudden intense urge to vomit and others with bruises. Some as a child and over the last seven years i remember more detailed events of paralysis and having onlookers (long white types) looking at me yet i was not quite solid but more of a light glow object with partial form. i have some of Karla Turner's work on the subject. It is hard to swallow at times and yes, I too became afraid. I have also learned to look at it in the perspective of how we treat farm animals an rats etc...

Yet, I also became irate... and fought it. i felt that I do have a choice and i was not going to let them use me or take me any longer. They do feed on fear from what the C’s have mentioned but fighting it does help as well and changing your frequency resonance via knowledge.

When i came across a section in the book The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda this quote stayed with me and has always...

"Discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer. The predators become bewildered. An increase coat of awareness is not part of their cognation. “

First and fore most inner work, diet is very important, knowledge does protect, reading and researching what this forum offers regarding these topics is a HUGE blessing!

One of my original reasons for hanging around here was to find information on abductions and such. For years I'd felt that my attraction to the UFO info/disinfo culture had something to do with odd incidents in my life. I was about to include a couple, but realized that they're not the point.

Those unexplainable events, cease to be as important as the events of the ongoing present where you can take part in the developing future. The past tends to anchor us out of the present, like a heavy gravity. Taking part in the present, gathering information, taking actions, eating as best as you can, lightens that gravity and lights your path forward. It also puts you in a different space where you have options and increasing protections to dark intelligences. Since I'd rather surf than sink, I focus and 'act' in the present...and hanging out and interacting here has been helping me get better at it.

I cannot be sure but my gut feeling is that something strange happened a bit over a year ago. I was driving very late at night in the country and I remember looking at the clock to guesstimate how long before I would be home. I knew that I would very soon have to make a really well signposted turn off and from that point it is an hour to get home. I can honestly tell you I was wide wide awake.

I completely missed the turn off and just kind of came to feeling quite disorientated and confused but still driving along. I looked at the clock and saw that 25 minutes had passed. That period of time is a blank to me. Like everyone I have had periods of daydreaming and not quite recalling what just happened. This occurrence was very different to that. I do not have any evidence that I did not just go into some sort of daydream other than to say I have a real gut feeling that something happened and it left me not feeling good at all.

I did not post about it at the time because I thought there are no answers to be had. I used it as an exercise to control my emotions and just get on with it.

Cesar said:
Maybe some of us suspect of being abducted but never really had a way to confirm it?
I have no reason to think I have and there is certainly no way to prove/disprove either way. Right now I really don't care. There are more pressing issues with the 3D psychoes and narcissists keeping me on my toes wherever I go. :rolleyes:

I think a large part of the problem here is fear, feeling fear, being fearful of the unknown and acting afraid. I remember, back before I was doing the EE program daily, that there were numerous elements in my life that generated intense fear and unease and thus opened doorways for negative energies to enter, hang out, operate through me or otherwise be nefarious. The elements in my life that were harmful were being friends with people who did rituals, improper diet and nutrition, not working on detox, too much viewing of lewd material, isolating myself and not writing on the forum, constant fantasizing and not living in reality and being unwilling to observe my negative imagination, negative thought programming and negative thought loops without being overwhelmed with fear and self loathing. Now, if it holds true that certain activities in my life generated fear and disease, and then opportunistic energies came around to feed on the carcass of my diminished existence, then it stands to reason that there are activities which encourage life, rejuvenation and protection and thus make one much less palatable to energies of entropy. These positive activities include things such as reading the recommended psychology material, participating on the forum, a willingness to listen to and apply what I've gleaned from my EE instructors and practicing Eiriu Eolas each day.

I also rely very heavily on the Prayer of the Soul to disperse internally generated negativity and that which I collect during a typical day of being in the city. I listen to POTS several times during the day and one can even become creative with it as the need spontaneously arises. Sometimes I leave POTS on in my bedroom when I'm not there, or place some of my crystals in front of the speaker, so that my belongings radiate with its vibration. So, possibly I'm not only raising my own consciousness but that of the inanimate matter around me. Another thing I started doing was to delve into my negative thought loops about various shameful, embarrassing, sad and lonely events in my life and replay those difficult memories while listening to and enveloping them within the loving, feminine womb of the Prayer of the Soul. One more thing I do with POTS is to connect with nature. I live near the ocean so when I look at the water I imagine that each wave is a line from the Prayer and that helps to soothe my emotions. If you don't live near the ocean one can do this with the clouds in the sky or the moon or any other of nature's wonderful expressions. It helps me to realize that the Divine Cosmic Mind is everywhere and all, and that I can connect into it with my efforts.

Back
Top Bottom