April Drop Dead Date

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I was reading this article awhile ago:

Market collapse in process? Billionaires continue to dump U.S. stocks, traders are betting against U.S. economy

... and the following paragraphs caught my attention:

Something happened this week that brings back haunting memories of the 2001 put options of airline stocks, except this "bet" is against the entire U.S. economy. This week, an anonymous trader bought 100,000 put options on the ETF, which is an acronym for an exchange-traded fund. One commonly traded ETF is XLF, which, in the most unscientific and basic terms, is a group of funds that is like a barometer for the stock market.

Now, such trades involving ETF-XLF are common, except when the put options (bets that the value of an asset is going to go down) are so large and so significant that they scream of insider knowledge with big flashing lights and arrows. This is one of those. In this case, it is a bet against the stock market, although this is admittedly a rather oversimplified explanation - but you get the idea.

According to professionals who watch this activity for a living, normal single trades involve maybe 500 contracts at most. That's why certain professionals took notice of an order this week of 100,000 put options, or 200 times the high trade volume of 500. It become even more curious when one considers that the trader is "betting" that the market will take a significant hit by the end of April. (The put options are dated for April 20 and 25, 2013, right around Hitler's birthday, for those of you who follow things like that.

It reminded me of the remark about a "Drop dead date" that is mentioned in the following sessions:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20280.msg203409.html#msg203409

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20281.msg203416.html#msg203416

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18669.msg176501.html#msg176501

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18668.msg176486.html#msg176486

One wonders just what is up?

"April Drop Dead Date" played in my mind quite some time. Just won't go. May be because I was born in April :)
Rather cryptic formulation. And today after reading these two articles:

North Korea conducts it's third nuclear test
Remote Viewing & the Global Consciousness Project

Simple clear thought just come to my mind: "Solar Kill Shot"! And obvious result of kill shot is that you are drop dead... Personally, I think there is strong possibility to have Sol's Companion at our doorstep...
Anyway, if "0 new year" means means anything really big, we have just 2 "Aprils" left.

Interesting. I just just came across this same content in another article:

_http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires-dump-economist-stock/2012/08/29/id/450265?PROMO_CODE=110D8-1&utm_source=taboola.

I did a forum search on Wiedemer and Aftershock and found JGeropoulas's topic from last October.

I'm wondering why the stock market isn't reacting with some kind of panic as one might expect under these circumstances.

Interesting connection.

The world financial markets do seem to be getting more fragile by the day. Max Kieser made a prediction in the fall of last year ,of the bond bubble bursting in March of this year. Many other economists are also expressing concern. What better sign, than to look at someone trying to profit from the bubble bursting. Perhaps they know when the pin will be pulled?

The C's said they would give it away if they gave more clues? Hmmmm.....

If the market is going to take a big dive (as in planned), we might expect QE to increase an order of magnitude per month and all manner of drastic economic measures to follow. This would signal an end to the $ reserve status and a transition to the Euro or some basket of currencies (for world reserve currency). That would certainly trigger hyperinflation in the US as all those $$ come home to roost.

Well, what concerns me is "does this person know about some planned 9-11 type event around that time" more than the fact that the market is dropping!!! Did ya'll miss that implication???

Laura said:
Well, what concerns me is "does this person know about some planned 9-11 type event around that time" more than the fact that the market is dropping!!! Did ya'll miss that implication???

No. And it's even more interesting if we are to look pope's resignation as tweaking of prophecy of the popes.

Serendipity said:
Laura said:

No. And it's even more interesting if we are to look pope's resignation as tweaking of prophecy of the popes.

Could be that Benedict XVI knows what is going to come and decided to bail out? We may witness another event a la John Paul I but I don't really see that affecting the markets by such a degree as it's being predicted.

Laura said:

Sadly the best way out of a market crash is a war.

Eboard10 said:
Could be that Benedict XVI knows what is going to come and decided to bail out? We may witness another event a la John Paul I but I don't really see that affecting the markets by such a degree as it's being predicted.

I was thinking that PTB's reason for changing the pope could be seen as deliberate tweaking of 'prophecy of the popes' so as to make everything set before whatever they have in mind for the near future.

Prophecy tells about the last pope:
Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Don't know exactly what purpose the prophecy might serve, but I got feeling it definitely ain't a good one.

Laura said:

Well, the puts are generally against the market as a whole and coincides with insider corporate selling at a ratio of about 10:1 (but this has been going on for a while). It could be more like Dawn suggested where a false flag is planned to crank up war, and wall street insiders are selling to clip the initial downturn.

Added: BTW - Happy Birthday!! :rockon:

I wonder if this part of the session linked in Laura's post has something to do with it:

Q: (nervous laughter) (H) So was the April Drop Dead date you referred to, did that have some link to the timing of the French elections? They started at the end of April.

A: Yup, and more yet to be revealed.

Q: (H) Any chance we'll get a little revealing of this tonight?

A: What was Dubya doing in April? Blair? Sarkozy?

Q: (S) They were having meetings about blowing up Iran! That was my theory. (Ailén) Should we be thinking about moving soon?

A: Moving will happen when it is time.

[...] (Joe) Is an attack on Iran imminent?

A: They are trying to move in that direction. More likely to be a false flag attack in US and UK and France and possibly Russia to garner public support.

Q: (H) That's one heck of a false flag attack! (Joe) Mossad are more than capable. That's really unimaginative. I was hoping for something more... (L) Creative? (H) Hey, it works!

A: It may not...

I.e. if it is going to be another 9/11-look-alike of an attack, it may be a bigger one. With the goal perhaps to distract people more of all the dire things that are going on, i.e. food prices going up, and dangers coming from the sky and the like... but their eventual goal may backfire, as the C's said that it may not work (or maybe not work for some people who are paying attention or tuning in on the radio show!)... Well, dunno, just a thought.

Dawn said:
Laura said:

Sadly the best way out of a market crash is a war.

The above, coupled with this post, reminds me of a dream I posted about awhile back in which a woman said "there will be no war if Turkey doesn't give up Ankara."

Although there may not be anything to it.

This is also a strange coincidence. Queen Beatrix is the next.

_http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/28/queen-beatrix-netherlands-abdicates

Kaigen said:
This is also a strange coincidence. Queen Beatrix is the next.

_http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jan/28/queen-beatrix-netherlands-abdicates

That's actually been planned for some time now. Read about it over a month or so ago.

Back
Top Bottom