Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ?

Aragorn said:
Argh, I ordered Carrotta's book over a month ago on Amazon UK, and now I've just received a message saying that they still have trouble getting a copy from the publisher. At the time I ordered there were 6 copies left, according to the Amazon page. I wonder what's going on. Well, I guess I'll have to contact them and ask.

Such a pity, I've been waiting for this book very much. :(

Yes the same here, ordered on Amazon UK on July 31th, while at the time I did it they had more than 15 of them, or something like that. And I also received the same message on the 17th of August.

:curse:

Okay, who's got a good clean copy that can be scanned? We can share it privately. No other choice.

Laura said:
Okay, who's got a good clean copy that can be scanned? We can share it privately. No other choice.

I've got a good, clean copy of Jesus was Caesar in my "to read" pile. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner. I can send it to someone who can scan it and mail it back.

I sent a message to Francesco Carotta asking where
to get a copy, got several replies saying to check
Amazon and another bookseller and both were out
of stock. So I sent a reply asking again for help and
I am waiting for a reply... I will report back if there is
a solution. :/

Does anybody here know anything about Carotta's deal/relationship with his publisher? Does he retain any digital rights? International rights?

Perhaps Red Pill Press could become his publisher or distributor of the digital/kindle versions of his book. This would benefit all involved. OSIT

MK Scarlett said:
Aragorn said:
Argh, I ordered Carrotta's book over a month ago on Amazon UK, and now I've just received a message saying that they still have trouble getting a copy from the publisher. At the time I ordered there were 6 copies left, according to the Amazon page. I wonder what's going on. Well, I guess I'll have to contact them and ask.

Yes the same here, ordered on Amazon UK on July 31th, while at the time I did it they had more than 15 of them, or something like that. And I also received the same message on the 17th of August.

:curse:

Yup pretty much my experience with Amazon UK too.

Aragorn said:

Same here. My dispatch date was between 10th - 16th August, then on 16th August I received an email from Amazon saying they were waiting for a revised estimate from their supplier and they would keep me informed. Last time I checked my account I was still "not yet dispatched".

I so wanted to have this book by early September, when I arrive in the UK :(

James Henry said:
Does anybody here know anything about Carotta's deal/relationship with his publisher? Does he retain any digital rights? International rights?

Perhaps Red Pill Press could become his publisher or distributor of the digital/kindle versions of his book. This would benefit all involved. OSIT

I also think something like this for translations and publications rights, French and Spanish, as it looks the book already have been translated in English from the German. fwiw. The idea to publish it via Red Pill Press would be a must I guess!

domi said:
So apparently there will be a new version of Carrota's book in October according to the bookstore I was in touch with.
Price of 32 euros with shipping about 18 euros to the US for a book with similar weight of 800 gr (original version weight).
I don't know what's going to be in the new version and if that is a new version of the Dutch book or all languages because I inquired about either.
Any opinion on whether this is worth the wait?

I did some digging and after emailing Carotta I was pointed to van Friesland who told me there is no new version coming out soon because the publisher still has a stock.

He also mentioned a work by somebody else "Die sechtste Stunde" by Arne Eickenberg (more info here _https://www.facebook.com/DieSechsteStunde ; translated title = The sixth hour)

Subtitle is interesting: Synopsen zum historischen Ursprung der Wunder und Naturkatastrophen in der Passion Christi

Roughly translated: synopsis of the historical origin of the miracles and natural catastrophes in the Passion of the Christ

I'll contact the publisher to get an idea of stock levels and report back.

MK Scarlett said:
James Henry said:

I also think something like this for translations and publications rights, French and Spanish, as it looks the book already have been translated in English from the German. fwiw. The idea to publish it via Red Pill Press would be a must I guess!
That would be great! I hope to donate soon to support projects that are carried out and new ones that will be born.

I did get a copy successfully from Amazon UK. (From Amazon themselves, not from one of the third-party sellers on the site.)

Ordered on 26 July 2013, dispatched on 12 August. Price: UK Pounds 24.95 + postage.

But they do seem to be out of stock at the moment.

Mal7 said:
I did get a copy successfully from Amazon UK. (From Amazon themselves, not from one of the third-party sellers on the site.)

Ordered on 26 July 2013, dispatched on 12 August. Price: UK Pounds 24.95 + postage.

I'm also waiting for a 35 Euros hardcover, ordered 3 months ago+ ...

dantem said:
Mal7 said:

I'm also waiting for a 35 Euros hardcover, ordered 3 months ago+ ...

Correction... ordered in the middle of July, and arrived right this morning! :wow:
The seller said at first that it could took 5 months to get it shipped.
It was shipped from an Amazon third-party reseller as used book, but it looks like brand new.

The opening paragraph to Chapter 20 in Khan's book (The Education of Julius Caesar) is a good interim summary:

The struggle of the next two decades in Roman politics would essentially be between those who recognized that in societies with blatant inequalities in wealth privilege and power, tension and conflict are endemic; and those who believed, despite constant experiences to the contrary, that movements for change can be indefinitely repressed. [Good description of today] Each of these groupings, of course, encompassed a spectrum of degrees of conviction and of aggressiveness. With more consistency and perspicacity than other Romans, Caesar epitomized the forces accepting a reality of unremitting struggle; while Cicero served as the spokesman for and, occasionally, as an agent of the defenders of the status quo. During Cicero's consulship, in 63 [BC], the contradiction emerged in clear definition, a contradiction that would eventually be resolved with the destruction of the oligarchic Republic. In this respect - and certainly not in the respect for which he lauded it ad nauseam for the rest of his life - Cicero's consulship represented a turning point in the final years of the Republic. The events of this year were to shape Caesar's strategies in the immediately succeeding years and were to provide lessons and warnings for the last years of his life.

Hello.I just caught two pages of this thread,and looks like everything is pretty much covered,but I will share my notes anyway.

BTW:My profile pic is a coin of Julius Caesar,but symbolically represents Jesus,and the 12.Here is a hint;Look at the axe/hatchet,and look up "Lictor".There are many connections to make. ;)

ENJOY!

Jesus=Son of God.

Julius Caesar=Son of the Goddess Venus.

Jesus=Forgiver of sins.

Julius Caesar=Forgiver of sins thru the Goddess Clementia (clemency)

Jesus=Crown of thorns.

Julius Caesar=Crown of Laurel.

Jesus=Betrayed by Judus.

Julius Caesar=Betrayed by Brutus.

Jesus=Speared in the side by Longinus a Roman soldier with a lance. (ExtraBiblical Saint
Longinus)

Julius Caesar=Stabbed by conspirators with one being Gaius Cassius Longinus.

Jesus=Served in Gallilee.

Julius Caesar=Served in Gallia (Gaul).

Jesus =Was Batptised in the Jordan river.

Julius Caesar=Rubicon river where Julius Caesar uttered the famous phrase "alea iacta

est" "Let the die be cast" when his army crossed it.

Jesus=Carpenter (ExtraBiblical).

Julius Caesar=Strategic bridge maker heralded in miraculous time with his advancing armies by building a bridge across the Rhine,and making a show of force in Germanic territory.

Jesus=The Christian symbol of a dove with an olive branch in it’s beak represents peace,and a sign of the Holy spirit."Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him".

Julius Caesar=Doves were used as symbols for the Canaanite mother goddess Asherah, the Phoenician goddess Tanit, and the Roman goddesses Venus (Caesar's celestial mother).

Jesus=Star of Bethlehem symbolised his birth.

Julius Caesar=Julian star (Sidus Iulium)/Caesar's Comet (Caesaris Astrum) symbolised his birth into heaven.

Jesus=John the Baptist head Decapitated by Herod on request of his daughter,and wife.

Julius Caesar=Caesar's former ally,and former son inlaw (Caesar's daughter Julia whom previously passed away while giving birth) Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus ordered his severed head interred in Alexandria,on ground reserved for a new temple to the goddess Nemesis.

Jesus=The first disciples are also disciples of John the Baptist and are Andrew,and brother Simon Peter.

Julius Caesar=Started out with 2 supporters Quintus Scribonius Curio,and Mark Antony,whom were also friends of Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus,then helped Caesar in the civil war against Pompeius.

Jesus=Entry into Jerusalem on a Donkey before his death (Greeted with crowds waving palm branches).

Julius Caesar=Triumphant entry into Rome before his death would have been on a chariot with someone holding a golden laurel crown over above his head.(Greeted with crowds waving palm branches).

Jesus=Relationship with Mary magdelene (Magdelene is Etymology of "Tower";Magdalene fem. proper name, from Latin (Maria) Magdalena, from Greek Magdalene, literally "woman of Magdala," from Aramaic Maghdela, place on the Sea of Galilee, literally "tower." )

Julius Caesar=Relationship with Cleopatra VI (The Lighthouse of Alexandria,tower built by the Ptolemaic Kingdom of Greeks that ruled Egypt.Cleopatra (Ptolemiac dynasty) claimed to be the reincarnation of Isis with headress of a towering thrown on top.Her mausoleum is uncertain, though the Egyptian Antiquities Service believes it is in or near the temple of Taposiris Magna (tomb of Osiris,wich is near a reconstruction of the lighthouse tower), southwest of Alexandria near Lake Mariout (The name derives from Mareotis or
Marea, the name of the lake,and small Capital in ancient times.Marea is Etymology of Mary The meaning is not known for certain, but there are several theories including "sea of bitterness", "rebelliousness", and "wished for child". However it was most likely originally an Egyptian name, perhaps derived in part from mry "beloved" or mr "love".Cleopatra had a son with Caesar named "Caesareon",and titled "King of Kings".)

Jesus=Visited by Nicodemus (Pharisee and a member of the Sanhedrin) by night.

Julius Caesar=Accused by political enemies of having a secret homosexual affair with king Nicomedes IV of Bithynia.

Jesus=Hated by the Sanhedrin who plans his murder.

Julius Caesar=Hated by the Senate who plans his murder.

Jesus=Accused by his enemies of proclaiming himself "King".

Julius Caesar=Accused by his enemies of trying to be "King".

Jesus=Portrayed as wearing the red robes of Roman royalty.

Julius Caesar=Wore the red robes of Roman royalty.

Jesus=Crucified on the 15th of Nisan.

Julius Caesar=Stabbed to death on the Ides of March (15th).

Jesus=Hung on a cross.

Julius Caesar =Wax effigy hung on a cross (Tropaion).

Jesus=Affinity for the poor.

Julius Caesar=Affinity for the people.

Jesus=Called the Christ by his followers.

Julius Caesar=Christos to his celestial mother Venus (Goddess of love).

Jesus=Called Savior by his followers.

Julius Caesar=Called Savior of Rome by his subjects.

Jesus=The coming of the Kingdom.

Julius Caesar=The coming of the Roman empire (Under adopted son Augustus Caesar).

Jesus=Roman soldiers cast lots for his bloody robe.

Julius Caesar=Followers fought over possession of his bloody robe.

Jesus=Ascended into Heaven as a God.

Julius Caesar=Ascended into Heaven as a God thru the comet of 44 B.C.E.

Ancient Romans would add water to wine (custom),and Jesus turned water into wine.

Jesus=No proof of existence except for the New Testament,and those that want,or have been indoctrinated to believe.

Julius Caesar=Actually existed,and was many things including some of the same (in historical context) things believers in Jesus was.

Gaius (Rejoice),Pontifex Maximus Majestus Augur (head priest,and interpreter of the will of the Gods),Dictator Perpetuo (Dictator for eternity),Parens Patriae (Parent of the fatherland),Clementia (Divine grace forgiver of sins),Divus (God) Iulius (Julius) Caesar Christos (Anointed son of the Goddess of love Venus).

Julius Caesar anointed Christos (Latin anointed with oil) thru the position of Pontifex Maximus (Pope).Deified thru the Comet of 44 BCE (July birth month) during games in his honor of a vow that he made to his celestial mother Venus Goddess of Love (Dove symbol) during the Gallic wars.He was
betrayed by Brutus,stabbed by Longinus,and mourners rubbed pyre ashes on their foreheads
(Ash Wednesday origin <--*I cannot confirm this)
on 3/15.The worship of Divus Iulius was made official by decree by his heir Octavian Augustus(Omen birth thru Atia Balba,a serpent,and Apollo).

Caesar's wax effigy was hung on a Tropaion just like the one Tropaion.Caesar's body was on the the Rostra,and the Effigy was held high so the people in the forum Romanum below can see the wax body cast of Caesar showing his wounds.Golgatha is "The Place of Skull" according to the NT.The Rostra in Rome was used at times to show decapitated heads of political enemies.Mark Anthony had Cicero's hands join his head on the Rostra.

Ethelbert Stauffer was a professor of New Testament Studies,and director of Ancient History Studies at the University of Bonn Germany.In the 1950's he undertook much research into the relationship between the Roman sources,and early Christianity.He showed that the Easter liturgy does not follow the Gospel,but the funerary ritual of Julius Caesar,and that the Clementia Caesaris was the pre-Christian forerunner of Christ's forgiveness.'Christus und die Caesaren,Hamburg 1952'

Google each before equal sign.Rostra=Golgotha,Janus mythology=Alpha/Omega
Tropaion=sacred cross,Temple of Caesar=Deified Caesar,Rhea Silvia=Virgin
First Triumvirate=3 wise men,Clementia=forgiver of sins,Capitoline Triad=Trinity
Caesar's Comet=* of Bethlehem (compare 2 images) Chi Rho=1st Christogram
Lictor=12 disciples,Victoria mythology=angel,Saint Longinus=speared Jesus
Saturnalia=Before there was Xmas,divi filius=Son of God,Pax Romana=Peace on Earth

Christianity=Invented by the ancient Roman Empire to consolidate.The hostility of Judea looking for a combination of a millitant/teacher thru Messianic prophecies (When a comet appeared in late 64 CE (Tacitus, Annals, 15.47),many Jews expected the coming of the Messiah,and accepted war against the Romans).The Cult of Comet,and Imperial Cult of Caesar thru Caesar's comet of 44 BCE that deified Julius Caesar led to infighting sects.

http://www.livius(dot)org/men-mh/messiah/messianic_claimants13.html

http://www.livius.org/caa-can/caesar/caesar_t10.html <---See note #6

http://www.livius.org/men-mh/messiah/messiah_11.html <---Bileams prophecy.(See how
flexible Messiah really is)

Christos="anointed",derived from Greek (chrio) "to anoint".This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians.It is a translation of the Hebrew word (mashiyach) Messiah "anointed".

Comet is the etymology of Greek "kometes" meaning star with long hairs.This is why medieval depictions of Jesus have long hair unlike an actual Judean (wiki/Comet etymology).

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Julius*.html

Suetonius,The Lives of the Caesars Life of Julius Caesar P117 84.5

At the height of the public grief a throng of foreigners went about lamenting each after the fashion of his country, above all the Jews, who even flocked to the place for several successive nights.(Caesar respected the Temple of Judea)

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Appian/Civil_Wars/2*.html

Appian The Civil Wars Book II P501 147.1

Raised above the bier an image of Caesar himself made of wax.The body itself,as it lay on its back on the couch, could not be seen.The image was turned round and round by a mechanical device,showing the twenty-three wounds in all parts of the body and on the face,that had been dealt to him so brutally.(Tropaion/Mechane)

(Wiki base reference only)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropaion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechane

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Appian/Civil_Wars/2*.html

Appian The Civil Wars Book II P499 146.1

extreme passion he uncovered the body of Caesar,lifted his robe on the point of a spear and shook it aloft, pierced with dagger-thrusts and red with the dictator's blood. Whereupon the people, like a chorus in a play, mourned with him in the most sorrowful manner,and from sorrow became filled again with anger.

"Oh that I should have spared these men to slay me!"

^ Part of Mark Antony's funeral speech for Julius Caesar.

The Senators that stabbed Caesar were previously in Civil War against Caesar.When Caesar won the Civil War he did not only forgive them but increased their positions.His clemency was in vain for his physical life,but 4 months later Caesar was on the path of becoming a God.Some Scholars say Jesus was based on a mortal man with "Seed Theory".Iesus/Iulius Christ/Christos.O_O

http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/esumma.html

http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/esumma/33-37.html

Sacred Cross
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Vj-EgwRJQ

Magic Blood
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K89fcDSxDXA

Crown of Destiny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMVAUcFj3Aw

Caesar Christ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31cOKXxn1NU

Man and God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG2y3ool6QM

Cult of Caesar Christ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQyXYqns-U

Shroud of Turin not a traditional corpse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aJd4kOsLE

Deception & lies 325 CE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbPi_X2yUY

The Goddess Inanna/Ishtar of Babylonian mythology was turned into a corpse,then hung on a

hook, after 3 days/nights she was rescued,and she was revived with life giving water.The

full mythos of "Inanna's journey to the Underworld" personifies the orbit/retrograde of

Venus, (which forms the Pentagram) the changing seasons,and the resurrection excerpt is

the winter solstice.Inanna was the Goddess of fertility/love,and later sacred

prostitution (demotion).She inspired the extraBiblical Lilith,and the -jezebel- of Babylon of

Revelation.

Pentagram of Venus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFDBeTdPKig

The ancient Greek mythology of "Rape of Persephone",ancient Babylonian mythology of

"Inanna and the Huluppu tree",ancient Sumerian mythology of "Enki and the Making of

Man",and "Enki and the Deluge" has many elements of Genesis of the Old Testament.Creation

of man,a sacred tree in a garden,a crafty serpent,a great flood/boat,forbidden fruit,Men

of renown/hero,and Nephilim origin are in these mythos that predate Genesis.The Bible

rewrites these in a monotheistic setting.Ancient Greek mythology "Creusa, wife of

Aeneas".Is Lot's wife in the OT.Put each " " in a search engine.

Some evidence for Julius Caesar

~ Sallust (86-34BC);
~ Suetonius (c75-120AD)1
~ Plutarch (46-127AD).
~ Appian (c95-165AD)
~ Cicero
~ Dio Cassius
~ Livy
~ Lucan
~ Valerius Maximus
~ Vitruvius
~ Catullus

Plus:
~ inscriptions
~monuments
~statues
~coins

The Epistles,and the Gospels are the only evidence for Jesus Christ.

Jesus 6 BCE-33 CE ? (We have writings from the turn of the common era by people that kept track of the cults,miracle workers etc,but no mention of Jesus)

Epistles 51-58 CE (Paul's letters from his revelation of the resurrected Jesus from a vision,which made him blind for 3 days)

(Romans Sack Judea 70 CE)

Mark 65-70 CE (all 4 Gospels are from unknown Greek educated writers like Roman priests)
Matthew 75-80 CE
Luke 75-90 CE
John 85-100 CE

According to Michael Paulkovich (No Meek Messiah,2012,pp.199-200) there were up to 146 historians/writers (Silent Writers) during,or shortly after the supposed time of Jesus that did not mention him.

Josephus in Testimonium Flavianum Antiquities of the Jews 93-94 CE mentions Jesus,and as the Christ.The wording of the passage makes Josephus a pious Jew sound like a Christian, and does not fit his style of writing,suggesting a later forged adaptation.First qouted by Eusebius (315 CE),but not mentioned by earlier apologists Justin Martyr,Clement of Alexandria,Tertullian,and *Origen (140-230 CE).The passage conflicts with Josephus's own belief that Vespasian is the Messiah (Title).

The James passage in Josephus's antiquities 20.9 "The brother of Jesus,who was called Christ,whose name was James".This is interpolation using Matthew 1:16 "Who is called Christ".In 20.9.4 of antiquities Josephus writes "James is brother of Jesus Bar Damneus".
Earl Doherty (Author of 'The Jesus Puzzle')"A good case can be made for saying that Josephus wrote nothing about Jesus and was probably unaware of any such figure."Apologist *Origen mentions this passage,but not the other.

John Remsburg,in his 1909 book 'The Christ',stated:"To identify the James of Josephus with James the Just,the brother of Jesus, is to reject the accepted history of the primitive church which declares that James the Just died in 69 CE, 7 years after the James of Josephus was condemned to death by the Sanhedrin."Search "Eusebius forgery"

Josephus continues:

"... Albinus complied with what they said, and wrote in anger to Ananus, and threatened that he would bring him to punishment for what he had done; on which king Agrippa took the high priesthood from him, when he had ruled but three months, and made Jesus, the son of Damneus, high priest."

Josephus tells us precisely who James is the brother of – Jesus bar Damneus!

Tacitus in 116 CE mentions Christus (title),and Christians (cult).This is evidence of Christians,not evidence of Jesus the Christ.

No Christian apologist for centuries ever quoted the passage of Tacitus – not in fact, until it had appeared almost word-for-word in the writings of Sulpicius Severus, in the early fifth century, where it is mixed in with other myths.Search "Tacitus forgery"

Pliny the Younger in 110 CE mentions that "Christians were singing a hymn to Christ as to a god".There were several people claiming to be a Messiah/Christ back in those times.

Suetonius in 121 CE mentions Chrestus (personal name),and Christians,and he maybe repeating what others have told him about this cult,or cults.

Hadrian's letter to Servianus in 134 CE "The worshipers of Serapis are called Christians,and those who are devoted to the god Serapis,call themselves Bishops of Christ are, in fact, devotees of Serapis".

Lucian of Samosata(circa 125 - 180 CE)A second-century satirist named Lucian wrote that the basis for the Christian sect was a “man who was crucified in Palestine,”but this is merely repeating what Christians believed in the second century.Lucian does not mention Jesus by name.This reference is too late to be considered more direct historicalevidence.

No work of Thallus survives.Here is a quote about him from Richard Carrier:"We know next to nothing about Thallus or his works.We don't even know if he wrote only one book or several.The only information we have about him,even his name,comes entirely from Christian apologetic sources beginning in the late 2nd century,and that information is plagued with problems."

Bart Ehrman,Did Jesus Exist?:"The Talmud is a collection of disparate materials from early Judaism.Most of the material relates to the early rabbis.The collection was put together long after the days of Jesus."

Mara Bar-Serapion(circa 73 CE?)Fragment of a personal letter from a Syrian named Mara Bar-Serapion to his son in prison that mentions that the Jews of that time had killed their “wise king.”The NT claims that the Romans,not the Jews,killed Jesus.The Jews had killed other leaders;for example,the Essene Teacher of Righteousness.If this truly is a report of a historical event rather than the passing on of folklore,it could have been a reference to someone else.

Celsus:A late 2nd century Greek philosopher was an opponent of Early Christianity.He is known for his literary work "The True Word" (C.177 CE) which survives exclusively in early Church apologist Origen's (184-254 CE) quotations from it in "Contra Celsum".This is to late to be evidence of Jesus Christ.

"We shall introduce into this history in general only those events which may be useful first to ourselves and afterwards to posterity."

Eusebius, Ecclesiastical History, Vol. 8, chapter 2.

"What harm would it do, if a man told a good strong lie for the sake of the good and for the Christian church ... a lie out of necessity, a useful lie, a helpful lie, such lies would not be against God, he would accept them."

Martin Luther (Cited by his secretary, in a letter in Max Lenz, ed., Briefwechsel Landgraf Phillips des Grossmüthigen von Hessen mit Bucer, vol. I.)

"I was already Bishop of Hippo,when I went into Ethiopia with some servants of Christ there to preach the Gospel.In this country we saw many men and women without heads,who had two great eyes in their breasts;and in countries still more southly, we saw people who had but one eye in their foreheads."

St Augustine (Sermon 37; quoted in Taylor, Syntagma, 52; Diegesis, 271; Doane, Bible Myths, 437.)

"To confute the opposer ... one argues as one pleases, saying one thing while one means another ... Origen, Eusebius [et al] write at great length ... Sometimes it is true, they are compelled to say not what they think but what is useful."

St Jerome, circa 380 CE.

Letters of Emperor Antoninus Pius to the Greeks.Forth century Bishop Eusebius (Ecclesiastic History, IV, 13). In these “letters”, Eusebius has this 2nd century pagan forbidding "tumults (agitation) against the
Christians." Most historians concede them to be frauds, probably composed by Eusebius himself.

Letter from Jesus to King of Edessa

Offered up as having been written by Jesus himself to a king (Scholars now believe composed by Eusebius).

Historicity of Jesus Christ (lectures/interviews by hated scholars).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHqfXG4_0zU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3TG5qqCAKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwUZOZN-9dc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Gs-LUqv-M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KQaBxRt_bM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gouJ1_mYtDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvleOBYTrDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUKJ59FaZgU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_lFWHWuglA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4aJd4kOsLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwfY069iPVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Vj-EgwRJQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDhddLfQ0GI

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ

http://freethoughtblogs.com/carrier/archives/4090

The Bible's Buried Secrets (actual archeology instead of apologist dogma)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qalTJzk4kO0

Loose notes;

Jesus walked on water.Caesar kept important papers dry when his ship was attacked,and he jumped in the water swimming away with the papers held high.Jesus calmed the storm.Caesar disguised as a slave boarded a vessel,and when the ship came into rough water surprised the captain by revealing himself.Jesus loafs bread for many.Caesar's troops threw bread at the enemy made from available roots.Jesus cast out demons.Caesar cast out barbarians.Jesus healed the sick.Caesar's troops were sick but was healed from the wine that was spoils of war.Jesus chased out the money changers.Caesar shocked everyone by putting his portrait on coinage which was reserved for personified deities,and the
last living portraits on coins was from the dynastic period centuries
earlier.Jesus born of virgin.Caesar's Pontifex Maximus position watched over cult of Vestal virgins.Jesus king of kings.Caesarion/Ptolymy XV Caesar's son thru Cleopatra was labled king of kings.

Jesus star of Bethlehem (wich nobody recorded).Caesar's comet which even the Chinese recorded.Jesus speared.Mark Anthony held high Caesar's blood stained toga with a spear.Jesus talks millstone around neck drown,cut off hand or foot/eye that cause sin.Caesar's troops:one begged for forgiveness when showed heroic deeds but lost his shield in a river,one was speared in the foot,one lost a hand,one lost an eye,and they kept fighting to subdue the enemy.Jesus refused sponge soaked in vinegar,and myrrh while on the cross.When the host who was entertaining him in Mediolanum, Valerius Leo, served up asparagus dressed with myrrh instead of olive oil, Caesar ate of it without ado,and rebuked his friends when they showed displeasure.

Attachments

• imagesCAHYYSG4.jpg
    imagesCAHYYSG4.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 215
Back
Top Bottom