How is Laura?

I think it's mostly how busy Laura and the crew are currently. But, yes a confirmation that Laura's recovery is going well and she's fine would be good.

How funny, I was wondering about how Laura would be doing yesterday, and today I log on to see a couple of others thinking the same thing. I hope you're doing good Laura.

She is doing better, but can't spend much time sitting down. She has noticed that it she sits down for long, it hurts and delays the healing process. But the great news is that she is doing LOTS of reading, research and writing, and has made very good discoveries. She was saying earlier that she may make a video or a radio show about it (and she can do that standing up), so that you all get to hear some of it.

Thank you all for caring! :love:

Thanks for the update, Chu!! I've also been thinking of Laura and am glad to hear that she's doing better and that at least she has all this time now to devote to what she loves so much, the research and reading. :hug2:

Aiming said:
Thanks for the update, Chu!! I've also been thinking of Laura and am glad to hear that she's doing better and that at least she has all this time now to devote to what she loves so much, the research and reading. :hug2:

Ditto...................... :)

Side note:

I've been very active on my feet, and legs given the current spectacular whether patten were experiencing at this location.

Lots of projects moving towards final compilation, and thus causing some issues with me ankles, and calf's. Nothing alarming but just some slight soreness, and inflammation.

So, i bought a couple of pair of compression socks. This was to prevent, and provide remedies to continue the completion of necessary projects before the onset of a possible hard winter sets in.

These may be of some benefit perhaps (though putting them on may require a seated position for short period of time as they are truly skin tight), when standing, working, and or demanding sports activates that put stress on the ankles, knees, and calf's.

So far there so good. They have made a huge difference with continued, climbing of ladders, straddling awkward potions for long periods, as well as hard landings of uneven terrain while carrying heavy loads.

I highly recommend them, but one should be sure too read all relate reading material that accompanies the product carefully. As each individual, may experience different effects, on the expected uses. Bon!

Best of luck!

Extreme Support SOCKS
PHYSICALTECHWEAR LTD
_http://www.physicaltechwear.com/pages/socks
Q & A
Q. In what occasion Extreme Support Compression Socks are recommended to be worn?
A. Not only for sport activities, Extreme Support Socks are recommended when you have to maintain a same posture for a long time, for example, sitting in a car or on an airplane.

Q.What effects can be expected?
A. As shown in the graph, by wearing Extreme Support Compression Socks fatigue level is decreased and kinetic ability level is increased.

Q. What are the examples of occasions where Extreme Support Socks' effects are proven?
A. Even when you have long time or intense exercise, you feel more stamina, or when you travel by an airplane, you get less swelling in your legs if you wear Extreme Support Compression Socks. These are common comments from our users.

Q. Why are Extreme Support Compression Socks designed in knee length? Aren't there any Extreme Support Compression Socks in ankle length?
A. Extreme Support Compression Taping Socks exerts its effect by applying pressure on calves. This is why ZETT Extreme Support Compression Socks are designed only in knee length.

Q. Is it easy to put your compression taping socks on?
A. Yes, it's very easy. Just follow this link on YouTube

https://www.google.fr/search?q=compression+socks&client=firefox-a&hs=RcX&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=M31TVJ7OKISCPZ-tgaAO&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=1169&bih=512

Attachments

• Compression socks-function_grande_grande.jpg
    Compression socks-function_grande_grande.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 170
Thanks for the update, Chu. Great to hear Laura's doing well and getting lots done. Looking forward to her new discoveries.

Thanks so much for the update, Chu. :flowers:

I've also been thinking of Laura all the week and I am glad to read that she's doing better. :hug:

Gandalf said:
Thanks so much for the update, Chu. :flowers:

I've also been thinking of Laura all the week and I am glad to read that she's doing better. :hug:

Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom