How is Laura?

Chu said:
She is doing better, but can't spend much time sitting down. She has noticed that it she sits down for long, it hurts and delays the healing process. But the great news is that she is doing LOTS of reading, research and writing, and has made very good discoveries. She was saying earlier that she may make a video or a radio show about it (and she can do that standing up), so that you all get to hear some of it.

Thank you all for caring! :love:

Thank you Chu for the update! :love:

Funny, but just yesterday I too was wondering how Laura was coming along.
Glad to hear you're getting better sweetie. :clap: :clap:
And thanks for the update Chu. :)

As others have mentioned, Laura has been on my mind a lot recently too. Thank you for the update Chu, great to know she is getting better, and making new discoveries :)

Chu said:
She is doing better, but can't spend much time sitting down. She has noticed that it she sits down for long, it hurts and delays the healing process. But the great news is that she is doing LOTS of reading, research and writing, and has made very good discoveries. She was saying earlier that she may make a video or a radio show about it (and she can do that standing up), so that you all get to hear some of it.

Thank you for the update! :flowers: Sending a lot of good thoughts!

As for the possibility of a video or a radio show, tripple yay!!! :wow:

Keit said:
Chu said:

Thank you for the update! :flowers: Sending a lot of good thoughts!

As for the possibility of a video or a radio show, tripple yay!!! :wow:

Thanks for the update, Chu. Very happy to know that Laura is doing better and that she is able to continue her research and writing. Give her our best! Looking forward to the video or radio show - am sure it will be fascinating as always! :hug:

Chu said:

Just thinking of you, Laura and helpers. Thought I'd find a way to give you guys a big bear hug,

BearHug.gif

Kind of childish but what the heck.

Checking in tonight for the first time in a few days. I'm getting better and getting a LOT, LOT, LOT of reading done which has just got to be databased so it can be shared. You will NOT believe what a liar Josephus was!

Laura said:
Checking in tonight for the first time in a few days. I'm getting better and getting a LOT, LOT, LOT of reading done which has just got to be databased so it can be shared. You will NOT believe what a liar Josephus was!

Ah, you are really getting better!! That is so wonderful.
Looking forward to hearing what you have discovered and learnt. :)

Laura said:

Great news Laura! :hug2:

It is great news that you are feeling better and getting back into
your groove Laura! I enjoyed your eureka moment of discovery:
"You will NOT believe what a liar Josephus was!" :O :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom