Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?

Wyatt Shipley said:
Wyatt here: I got a list of possibilities.
<snip>

None of the above.

It's just another military training exercise, albeit larger and more integrated with civilian infrastructure than ever before.

Some other event may coincide during the exercise that 'makes it go live', or nothing in particular may happen.

We discussed Jade Helm towards the end of today's episode of Behind the Headlines: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/05/24/gay-marriage-means-equal-rights-as-global-society-descends-into-chaos

It's purely a US affair by the way.

Niall said:
Wyatt Shipley said:
Wyatt here: I got a list of possibilities.
<snip>

None of the above.

It's just another military training exercise, albeit larger and more integrated with civilian infrastructure than ever before.

The following Truth-Out article opines something similar - that one main purpose may be simply to habituate the public to the presence of military. And also to see how many people in those communities are likely to collaborate and help military personal. Supposedly, 'disguised' soldiers during the exercise may see if they can get 'help' from random civilians (asking for a ride somewhere, etc).

_http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/30939-jade-helm-15-is-not-a-federal-takeover-it-s-domestic-military-expansion_

Most of these are regular trainging exercises, ours here in the USofA does seem to coincide with the regular one up in Canada, Maple Resolve 2015, but the interesting component is how the training proceeds or changes with each year, which reminds me of the slow creep into local police depts of anti-terror training, near free stuff from the DOD etc... all of which feeds the desires of the script..... not easy resisting such freebies, like a pot of gold behind that doorway... so enticing for certain types and after a taste, resistance becomes addiction and 'hook, line, and sinker'.

Hi Everyone,

Since I may be the only person here that watches Fox News on a regular basis thought I'd tell you something of what they've been putting out lately. Basically its scare tactics and warnings that ISIS could very well be coming to the USA and we need to be aware of this possibility. This is being repeated over and over again in one way or another. I'd say a fair number of people in the US get their "news" from this source and it definitely creates their view of the world (mainly in this country). So...I'm wondering if a false flag event involving ISIS is in the works. Fox always gets my mind heading in these directions considering the motives behind what they say.

Some of the work I do takes me into peoples homes and a few are avid tv watchers so I explain my almost daily exposure to Fox which I wouldn't choose to normally watch. However I do think its informative to know what the propaganda machines are putting out to shape the public mind so there is value in watching I think.

Does this have anything to do with Jade Helm? Don't know. All kinds of knarly stuff is in the works by the psychopaths that be.

SummerLite said:
Hi Everyone,

Since I may be the only person here that watches Fox News on a regular basis thought I'd tell you something of what they've been putting out lately. Basically its scare tactics and warnings that ISIS could very well be coming to the USA and we need to be aware of this possibility. This is being repeated over and over again in one way or another. I'd say a fair number of people in the US get their "news" from this source and it definitely creates their view of the world (mainly in this country). So...I'm wondering if a false flag event involving ISIS is in the works. Fox always gets my mind heading in these directions considering the motives behind what they say.

Some of the work I do takes me into peoples homes and a few are avid tv watchers so I explain my almost daily exposure to Fox which I wouldn't choose to normally watch. However I do think its informative to know what the propaganda machines are putting out to shape the public mind so there is value in watching I think.

Does this have anything to do with Jade Helm? Don't know. All kinds of knarly stuff is in the works by the psychopaths that be.

SummerLite, you make a valid point here, osit. It's been awhile since i've watched any msm outlets, there's so much to input already that's "real"; where's the time? I have a

barf bag handy just in case; got to get my mute button finger limbered up for the pharmaceutical ads! :barf:

Wyatt here:
None of the above.

The following Truth-Out article opines something similar - that one main purpose may be simply to habituate the public to the presence of military. And also to see how many people in those communities are likely to collaborate and help military personal. Supposedly, 'disguised' soldiers during the exercise may see if they can get 'help' from random civilians (asking for a ride somewhere, etc).

Down in South-Central L.A., Compton, Wilmington and Inglewood. I'm sure they can find many people to "collaborate and help Military Personal."
If they were training out in Anza Borrego Desert State Park or the Salton Sea area, Who would care? But the above is what's makes all of this so strange.
As I said before, wait and see or sit back and Enjoy your "E" ticket ride.
Riders of the Storm: Wyatt

SummerLite said:
Hi Everyone,

Where I work in the lunch room, the TVs are usually tuned to mainstream news, CNN mostly. I notice this too, the scare tactics you mentioned about ISIS. Earlier this month on CNN they were covering the supposed ISIS threat to military bases here in the US, prompting an increased threat level at the bases. Truly bizarre although not surprising to see a bit of what is being aired on the mainstream news.

Here is a link to an article about it: _http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/08/politics/isis-activity-prompts-threat-level-increase-at-bases/

Just saw this SOTT article: _http://www.sott.net/article/296994-Towards-a-militarized-police-state-in-America-Explosive-new-revelations-over-Jade-Helm-15-exercise-and-potential-false-flags

One of the links in the article direct to an interview on c-span with a military journalist from the Washington Post. He states that JH is starting in June. _http://www.c-span.org/video/?325868-4/washington-journal-dan-lamothe-jade-helm-15-military-exercises

After a bit of searching I found this bit from:
_http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/21/jade-helm-is-preparing-to-unleash-false-flag-attacks/

This site also states that JH is beginning in June rather than July.

Colleague and friend, Paul Martin, contacted me yesterday and told me that Jade Helm is becoming operational 30 days earlier. This means that Jade Helm will “officially” begin on June 15 instead of July 15. I reminded Paul that we have the pictures and the video of the Jade Helm extraction of political dissidents from March 27, 2015. However, Paul’s point is not lost on me. Something or someone is forcing Jade Helm to “officially” spring into full operation much earlier than originally planned. An hour after Paul and I hung up the phone, I received a confirmation of what Paul had just told me. By the way, if you work in the Walmart in Livingston, TX., you might want to get your resume in order. Your store will soon be taken over by the Army.

Don't know how reliable this site is, though. These two things are all I could find about the start date of JH being moved, at the moment.

If they did move the start date why isn't it big news, like every other development with JH?

Melissa said:
Just saw this SOTT article: _http://www.sott.net/article/296994-Towards-a-militarized-police-state-in-America-Explosive-new-revelations-over-Jade-Helm-15-exercise-and-potential-false-flags

One of the links in the article direct to an interview on c-span with a military journalist from the Washington Post. He states that JH is starting in June. _http://www.c-span.org/video/?325868-4/washington-journal-dan-lamothe-jade-helm-15-military-exercises

After a bit of searching I found this bit from:
_http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/21/jade-helm-is-preparing-to-unleash-false-flag-attacks/

This site also states that JH is beginning in June rather than July.

Colleague and friend, Paul Martin, contacted me yesterday and told me that Jade Helm is becoming operational 30 days earlier. This means that Jade Helm will “officially” begin on June 15 instead of July 15. I reminded Paul that we have the pictures and the video of the Jade Helm extraction of political dissidents from March 27, 2015. However, Paul’s point is not lost on me. Something or someone is forcing Jade Helm to “officially” spring into full operation much earlier than originally planned. An hour after Paul and I hung up the phone, I received a confirmation of what Paul had just told me. By the way, if you work in the Walmart in Livingston, TX., you might want to get your resume in order. Your store will soon be taken over by the Army.

Don't know how reliable this site is, though. These two things are all I could find about the start date of JH being moved, at the moment.

If they did move the start date why isn't it big news, like every other development with JH?

I would take material on that site with a grain of salt. While he recognizes the government in the states is up to no good, he seems to be firmly in the 'anti-Russia camp'. An article he wrote relatively recently included a repeating of the anti-Russian propaganda that has been making the rounds. I think he means well, but lacks discernment, IMHO.

Kris

Here`s another interesting version of what might be going on and it doesn`t sound good..

"According to SOCOM, THIS EXERCISE IS SCHEDULED TO END ON SEPTEMBER 11th, not the 15th as being reported. Coincidence?
Jade Helm appears to be an integral part of Obama's executive order 13684, 21st Century Policing, in conjunction with his 1033 Program which were both quietly signed recently with virtually no MSM coverage or fanfare.
We've seen all too often how the road to hell is often paved with what appear to be, on the surface, good intentions.
It is important to watch the entire video to understand the USAWC's war tactic, "Mastering the Human Domain - No Turning Back" and how this ties into Obama's XO 13684 and the 1033 Program.

More on this Topic:
Robin Sage Is Jade Helm For Eastern US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M15GSef12s

One recently purged lieutenant general among the 270 high ranking military officers Obama has forced out of the service has just revealed in an email that this summer’s Jade Helm will in fact bring not only dissident extraction but the start of “a ground war, city by city, street by street” to America. The anonymous retired three star general went on to write:

Additionally what is coming will be unlike any civil war in history, it will be very personal, the government will call the Patriots forces terrorists and traitors, they will arrest, intern, torture and murder suspected terrorists families, this will result in bloody reprisals which will start a vicious cycle lasting for years.

Source: http://www.globalresearch.ca/towards-a-militarized-police-state-in-america-explosive-new-revelations-over-jade-helm-15-exercise-and-potential-false-flags/5451965
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/05/24/prominent-lt-general-tells-dave-hodges-of-the-coming-civil-war/

I think I should also include this information from the same source I mentioned above:

In 2012 this Lt. General was part of a Pentagon study which studied how many military personnel would side with the government and how many could be counted upon to fire upon American citizens when ordered to do so. The 2012 Pentagon study reached the following conclusions:

Approximately 60% of active duty Army personal will side with the American people.
Eighty percent of the National Guard will not fire upon American citizens when, as the Lt. General said, “(not if Sir) but when the order is given to openly enslave the American people under Martial Law”.
Somewhere around 90% the Marines will side with the American people.
The Navy as a whole will stay out of the fight choosing to be the last line of defense against foreign intervention should the country fall into civil war. (Editor’s Note: Please refer to my previous reference to the fact that the Navy has engaged in five years of war games in order to keep most of its ships out to sea).
It is widely believed that in excess of 75% of the Air Force will side withtheestablishment.

The Lt. General also identified three emerging sides to this conflict: (1) Those that will support the establishment; (2) Those that will oppose the establishment; and, (3) Those who will not take sides but instead will choose to protect civilians, presumably friends and family.

So he believes the majority of US military would fight right alongside Americans against the government in the fast approaching countrywide conflict.
This study, assuming that it is true, was done in 2012. Maybe since then the government took measures to increase the loyalty to the government among the military personnel.
What makes the Air Force so different from other military units?

On the other hand, it seems very suspicious that the information about Jade Helm 15 is all over the internet. Why did they not keep it secret?
Do they intentionally "leak" this information to study people's response to possible martial law scenario? Maybe they plan to implement the results of this study later in a completely unexpected by the public event that will trigger mass insurgencies, such as another massive false flag operation and/or economic collapse.

Εἰρήvη said:
On the other hand, it seems very suspicious that the information about Jade Helm 15 is all over the internet. Why did they not keep it secret?
Do they intentionally "leak" this information to study people's response to possible martial law scenario? Maybe they plan to implement the results of this study later in a completely unexpected by the public event that will trigger mass insurgencies, such as another massive false flag operation and/or economic collapse.

Might want to check out this article - http://www.sott.net/article/297076-Are-the-Jade-Helm-military-exercises-a-psy-op

Leaks from "former" military are not on accident, IMO.

Heimdallr said:
Εἰρήvη said:

Might want to check out this article - http://www.sott.net/article/297076-Are-the-Jade-Helm-military-exercises-a-psy-op

Leaks from "former" military are not on accident, IMO.

I agree about the "leaks" after Greg Abbott had his part about it, I figured this is all meant to be. It has been an info ops for some time now. Wherever and whoever created this whole Jade helm thing did have a purpose behind it. If mainstream is creating two parties out of it,(crazy's vs people who love their country) blk &wht a division tactic and data mining is at least a part of this.

Back
Top Bottom