Operation Jade Helm: Are US special forces training for martial law?

The sudden closings on April 14, 2015, of selected Wal-mart Superstores and their locations for 6 months, brings the date to September 14-15, 2015. Jade Helm is scheduled to start July 15 and end, September 15, 2015. Question is - "Is there any connection between the two?"

Wal-mart has been accused in the past, for selecting prime real estate, to position and build their Superstores. In many locations, a Sam's Club will be erected during the same time span, a mile or so away, if one isn't centrally located. Both stores take up a large portion of real estate, especially, their parking lots.

I'm not aware of the "listed number" of Wal-mart locations, to date in the U.S. but they have closed and vacated many stores in the past.
The figures below are ten years old, for I was unable to get any current correlation but it gives a general idea of "closed or dead stores" attributed to Wal-Mart (as of the 2005 date.)

Wal-Mart Has 356 "Dark Stores" Available for Sale or Lease
http://www.sprawl-busters.com/search.php?readstory=1757

Sprawl-Busters has completed its annual inventory (March 3, 2005) of "available buildings" that the nation's largest retail real estate company is hoping to unload. We have done this scan annually around this time of the year ever since the growing problem of empty stores was brought to our attention in 1999. As of today, Wal-Mart Realty has a total of 356 buildings for sale or lease, a total of 26,699,678 million square feet of empty stores. That's enough empty space to fill up 534 football fields. This phenomenal figure makes Wal-Mart the King of Dead Air in America and the world. No other retailer has this many dead stores in its inventory. The annual figure ranges around 350 to 400 from year to year.

Here are some other noteworthy facts about Wal-Mart's cast-off buildings:
* 31% of their empty stores (110) are over 100,000 s.f.
* 31% of their empty stores have been on the market 3 years or longer.
* A total of 41 states have dead Wal-Mart stores.
* The top eleven states with dead stores are:
Texas, 38
Georgia, 28
Tennessee, 20
Arkansas, 19
North Carolina, 17
Louisiana, 16
Oklahoma, 14
Missouri, 14
Mississippi, 13
Michigan, 12
Alabama, 12

Among the "million club" of states with over 1 million square feet of dead Wal-Marts, Texas boasts 2.64 million square feet of available Wal-Mart buildings, George has 2.0 million s.f., Tennessee has 1.4 million, North Carolina 1.28 million s.f., Louisiana 1.17 million s.f., Oklahoma 1.16 million s.f., Arkansas 1.16 million s.f.., Missouri 1.06 million s.f., and Michigan 1.05 million s.f. Available buildings range from a 3,899 s.f. space in Canton, Texas, to a 149,685 s.f. store in Palmdale, California. Of the 356 stores available, 23 are listed as "under contract" or "sale pending."

Regarding Wal-Mart's history in general:

Wal-Mart shopping for subsidies?
http://money.cnn.com/2004/05/24/news/fortune500/walmart_subsidies/

May 24, 2004: NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - Over $1 billion in government subsidies have gone into transforming discounter Wal-Mart Stores from a regional discount store operator into the world's largest retailer, according to a report Monday from Good Jobs First, a Washington-based subsidy watchdog group.

"Wal-Mart presents itself as an entrepreneurial success story, yet over a few decades it has made extensive use of tax breaks, free land, cash grants and other forms of public assistance," Philip Mattera, research director of Good Jobs First said in a statement.

The study, which is funded in part by the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union, found that 91 Wal-Mart stores have received individual subsidies ranging from $1 million to about $12 million, in the form of free or reduced-priced land, job training funds, sales tax rebates, tax credits and infrastructure assistance, including investment in roads.

In total, these subsidies amounted to $245 million, the report said.

Separately, the report found that 84 of Wal-Mart's distribution centers received an average of $7.4 million in subsidies, totaling about $624 million. Additionally, a database search for tax-exempt bonds issued by state and local authorities indicated that another 69 Wal-Mart stores received other low-cost financing of about $138 million.

Bentonville, Ark.-based Wal-Mart operates more than 2,485 stores of its Wal-Mart discount store and 456 Sam's Club warehouse stores in the United States.

Greg LeRoy, executive director of Good Jobs First, said in a statement that the subsidies to Wal-Mart are particularly troubling given that the company "uses taxpayer dollars to create jobs that tend to be poverty-wage, part-time and lacking in adequate healthcare benefits."

"That a company with $9 billion in profits can wrest job subsidies from state and local governments
shows that the candy store game has gotten out of control," he said.

Wal-Mart also has a habit of closing down stores and then building new stores in other cities and towns. They still own these closed stores and usually put them up for lease or sale but very few actually get leased or sold because they are too big and cost too much for most businesses to use.

DHS and Walmart: Partners in Promoting “If You See Something, Say Something” Campaign
_http://www.dhs.gov/blog/2010/12/06/dhs-and-walmart-partners-promoting-%E2%80%9Cif-you-see-something-say-something%E2%80%9D-campaign

Dec. 6, 2010 - Secretary Napolitano has teamed up with the nation's largest retailer, Walmart, to promote the “If You See Something, Say Something” campaign. Beginning today, more than 230 Walmart stores will play this video at select checkout lanes. In the coming weeks, a total of 588 stores will show the video featuring Secretary Napolitano reminding shoppers to contact local law enforcement to report suspicious activity.

While at the feed store today this conversation was brought up. I was asked if I knew about what homeland security was going to be doing in Bastrop( a town that is about an hour and a half away). I said no, because I did not realize that he was talking about Jade Helm. While the conversation went on all my hairs stood on end. This also happened when I first had read about this. I do not think this guy reads alternative news. I should have asked him where he heard about it.

Ewww... then add in walmart. I have a really bad feeling about this. I hope my little hairs are wrong, but I am increasingly concerned about what is going on behind the scenes on this one.

I had some curious idea when saw all those malls "growing" here in Split too. Really with no economic logic if asking me since the number of customers is wanning and some of them are out of business already. but "they" keep building them, even bigger and larger. For what? For who? Maybe they look like malls in 3d but what will they look like in forth density? Maybe some kind of bases or domed cities for capturing hypnotized shoppers as future food :O

:bye:

Y

Found another bit of info here,

March 17, 2015

OTTAWA – The Canadian Armed Forces, the United States Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve are moving more than 70 military vehicles and training equipment approximately 4,000 km from Valcartier, Quebec to Wainwright, Alberta during Exercise MAPLE CARAVAN, beginning today.

Exercise MAPLE CARAVAN provides an exceptional opportunity to reinforce the Canadian Army’s mission readiness through a joint logistical operation with our American ally. It is also a cost-effective way to manage an important equipment movement in support of Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE. Soldiers will hone their skills in transporting large quantities of vehicles by road over a great distance. This skill set is necessary to ensure that modern day militaries are able to adapt to transportation challenges they may encounter in missions at home and abroad.

Quick Facts
  • This exercise will include approximately 325 personnel from the Canadian Army, the U.S. Army National Guard and the U.S. Army Reserve. It will begin today and finish April 18. The return trip is planned to commence in June 2015.
  • The vehicles being transported will be used at Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE. Exercise MAPLE RESOLVE is a high-readiness exercise that will be conducted from April 20 to May 23, 2015, at the Canadian Manoeuvre Training Centre in Wainwright, Alberta. The exercise will involve close to 4,500 military personnel from Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.

Also, don't know if this is related but, many sites are saying that all of the Target stores in Canada have gone out of business.

From: _http://www.thestar.com/business/2015/03/29/target-closing-canadian-stores-earlier-than-planned.html (this is just a snip of the article)

TORONTO — Target Corp. is planning to close all of its Canadian stores even faster than originally planned.

A court-appointed monitor overseeing the windup of the Target Canada stores says all 133 locations across the country will be permanently shut down by “as early as mid-April,” which is about a month ahead of schedule.

Some locations have already ceased operations — 17 stores closed in the middle of March. Another six Target locations will shutter on Monday, while 23 are slated for closure on April 1, and 32 more on April 2.

“It is anticipated that the pace of delivery of vacate notices ... will continue to increase over the next two weeks,” the monitor wrote in an update filed with the court.

“All stores are expected to be closed to the public as early as mid-April 2015.”

Target Corp. announced in January that it was making plans to leave Canada, saying it would take years to turn a profit after a bungled launch hurt its reputation with consumers. The company is in the process of closing all 133 stores across the country, most which opened in 2013.

Yeah, not sure if it's related, but it is an interesting find Melissa. I could see closing some stores, but pulling out of Canada entirely is curious. Perhaps it's just a sign that the economy is in worse shape than we're being told?

:huh: yeah it is interesting how things develop. I wouldn't say it is the economy but lack of prisons. In my opinion they need big complexes for people who's been detained or arrested. There is something big going on and probably is going to unfold in the next two months.

Creepy Stuff.... :( Thanks for keeping us informed angleburst29.

Just finished watching a youtube from DAHBOO 777 on the suspicious closing of the Wal Mart store in California. Reading through the comments I came across this link for a story on CNN. Suspicions the stores where closed to boot workers who organized for higher pay.

A union-backed group is trying to block Walmart from closing stores it charges are being shut due to worker protests for higher wages.

Walmart (WMT) unexpectedly closed five stores last week for what it said were severe plumbing problems. That put 2,200 people out of work. But the United Food and Commercial Workers union filed an injunction with the National Labor Relations Board on behalf of Walmart Monday seeking to stop workers from losing their jobs. It wants the NLRB to force Walmart to rehire all of the terminated workers.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/20/news/companies/walmart-workers-store-closing/

Well this is CNN after all, and the plumbing issue sounds pretty fishy. But thought I'd post incase it may have relevance. Sounds better then the alternative theory. I had to read many comments to find it buried so thought I'd share.

Ah, having trouble with my quote and edit. The paragraph above is my comment. I don't listen to tv news so this is the first I've heard of this.

Perhaps these drills in the U.S. should not be viewed differently from the drills that are going on
in eastern Europe and the military build up cloaked under the banner of 'Russian aggression.'

So what are these operations about? I honestly have no idea, but it seems they are afraid of
losing control and are getting increasingly desperate.

I was thinking about the tunnels that are speculated to be connecting Wal Marts to military installations. How many tunnels are criss- crossing the country, being used to transport weapons or some other form of destructive element? A lot is what we hear, probably connecting all major areas. I wondered what affect this is having on the planets being, all this negative energy circulating in and through the land. Another factor contributing to the destruction of the planet and undermining its integrity. No respect or care.

I wonder about the spirit or soul of Earth, its consciousness. Have the C's ever explained what this planet is in terms of a living being? Or what planets are in general. Perhaps this is Gaia theory.

This was in local news. The town of Bastrop held a meeting about the operation with lots of people being untrusting of what is actually the point of this. Mixed emotions from the people in the town meeting. I included just parts of the article, because a lot is just repeating things we already know.

_http://kxan.com/2015/04/27/bastrop-residents-question-jade-helm-15-operation/

BASTROP (KXAN) — With nowhere to stand, and an overflow room just as packed, people from Bastrop County and other areas came armed with questions about Operation Jade Helm 15. The military training exercise will happen this summer on private property in the county.

“We understand there’s concern out there on social media; there’s a significant amount of inaccurate information, which I hope I clarified today for a lot of people,” Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, director of public affairs with the United States Army Special Operations Command. “What I want them to know is: We’re going to be conducting the training exercise safely, and courteously. We’re not going to interfere with their privacy or their rights with this.”
Sixty. That’s the number of troops Lastoria said would take part in Jade Helm 15 in Bastrop. When it comes to the town and impacting people, Lastoria said there will be two Humvees and water buffalo, a tank used to carry water, that people may see around the city.

GOING IN-DEPTH // Special Operations

The U.S. Special Operations Command is becoming an increasingly important tool for the Department of Defense. It was first created in 1987 to carry out assigned missions for the president or Secretary of Defense.

There are about 60,000 active-duty troops involved and range from National Guard soldiers to sailors and marines.

They take part in operations all over the world, and according to the Wall Street Journal, they were active in 81 countries last year.

They also have their own budget within the Department of Defense, which was an estimated $10 billion last fiscal year.

He said part of the training includes role playing, with soldiers in their uniform and others in civilian clothing, but officials assure they will do their training only on the fenced-in property.

When questioned about about noise, Lastoria said they will not use live ammunition — but may use blanks — on the land. He explained to neighbors that they will not be able to hear them from acres away. There will be one night where a helicopter is used, but Lastoria said neighbors will be notified ahead of time. According to the United States Army Special Operations Command, announcements will be made using reverse 911 calls, like when they have their night training with the helicopter.

Support

Monday’s meeting also had people who said they don’t believe anything strange is going on, just that it is a training for special operations.

“I’m thrilled. I was glad to hear the presentation today,” said Don Nichols, a Bastrop resident and Vietnam resident. “We’re training the military and specials operations people specifically to go out and defend our country so we can have that right.”

Nichols and his wife Barbara sat through the entire two-hour long meeting. They said they believe no matter what, people will believe what they want.

“For me, today was kind of painful to watch the disrespect I saw to the lieutenant colonel during the presentation and I personally went up to him and apologized to him for other people and their rudeness,” said Nichols

I live in a small town with the largest marine base in the US. This info makes a lot of sense, I've been noticing a ton of air traffic, huge convoys, and lots of bomb testing. Tonight there was a huge lightning storm only over the base, with no other clouds in the area, it was soundless with lots of colorful lightning, full moon tonight as well. Thanks for sharing about Jade Helm, very good info to know about.

This is the Jade Helm Logo:

Army-Special-Op-Jade-Helm.jpg

Interestingly conspiracy theories abound out there, but nobody puts attention on the fact that it is "the human domain" that's targeted, I mean, that's quite specific admitting that there is an alien agenda out there ...

And is this a dutch shoe or clog in the middle?

EDIT: There is a guy on Youtube who says it is a typical Netherland's clog, which they call "sabot"
That's where the word "sabotage" derives from:

Claimed explanations include:

That it derives from the Netherlands in the 15th century, when workers would throw their sabots (wooden shoes) into the wooden gears of the textile looms to break the cogs, fearing the automated machines would render the human workers obsolete.
That it derives from the French sabot (a wooden shoe or clog) via its derivative saboter (to knock with the foot, or work carelessly).[1] Sabot is the French name for the brake on a horse wagon; it was pressed against the outer rim of a wheel to stop the wagon. For the workers it meant slower work.
That it derives from the late 19th-century French slang use of the word sabot to describe an unskilled worker, so called due to their wooden clogs or sabots; sabotage was used to describe the poor quality work of such workers.[2]

Clearly "they" want to stop something ...

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:

Do you have the source that's claiming that that's the Jade Helm logo? It looks quite amateurishly made, so I'm wondering if it's a fake.

Minas Tirith said:

Interestingly conspiracy theories abound out there, but nobody puts attention on the fact that it is "the human domain" that's targeted, I mean, that's quite specific admitting that there is an alien agenda out there ...

And is this a dutch shoe or clog in the middle?

EDIT: There is a guy on Youtube who says it is a typical Netherland's clog, which they call "sabot"
That's where the word "sabotage" derives from:

Claimed explanations include:

That it derives from the Netherlands in the 15th century, when workers would throw their sabots (wooden shoes) into the wooden gears of the textile looms to break the cogs, fearing the automated machines would render the human workers obsolete.
That it derives from the French sabot (a wooden shoe or clog) via its derivative saboter (to knock with the foot, or work carelessly).[1] Sabot is the French name for the brake on a horse wagon; it was pressed against the outer rim of a wheel to stop the wagon. For the workers it meant slower work.
That it derives from the late 19th-century French slang use of the word sabot to describe an unskilled worker, so called due to their wooden clogs or sabots; sabotage was used to describe the poor quality work of such workers.[2]

Clearly "they" want to stop something ...

M.T.

This does not appear to be the official emblem of Jade Helm.

But whoever made this logo and for whatever reason probably implied an invisible sabotage, or perhaps false-flag sabotage. Because the shoe on the picture is almost transparent, kind of invisible.

Back
Top Bottom