New scare date: 28 May 2015 - Planets align, causing 9.8 quake in California

Ynna said:
A video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVI8cQ3Hpo#t=287) using the Solar System Scope programme, forecasts an alignment of planets, the moon and constellations that will be dangerous to California on 28 May 2015.

Hello Ynna,

I think alignments we need to be mindful of, are not just planets & moon--but between sun & it's twin. If earth gets in its way, the results may be spectacular--and catastrophic.

We've been told this system is grounding. I take that to mean massive electrical currents. Greater than anything we've seen. Objects (including planets) caught in this mostly linear flow will probably get "fried."

The good news is it hasn't happened. Yet. And that suggest the incoming twin is not in the ecliptic plane. That's encouraging. But even at incline, there're bound to be energetic zones. Not good if earth wanders into such.

I firmly believe the PTB KNOW of this object, its trajectory, and where it's headed. In that sense, some dates are determinable (in same way we calculate eclipses for example). So I would not dismiss all dates out of hand--even if C's say "the future is indeterminate."

We've seen what earth weather can be like going through a sun-Jupiter alignment. Imagine a trip through the alignment of sun & twin. Could well instigate events similar to "The Day After Tomorrow," ... or worse.

The good news is: at higher levels of consciousness, this IS a movie. An illusion. Nothing more. It will not bother 6th density "folks". Not ones on 5th. And we've been told--neither ones who make it to 4th. Big problem only for those left behind. Hence, that punched ticket is ever so important to strive for.

Each day, I'm getting a better & better appreciation for the spot we're in. While the Grand Cycle of 309,000 years is closing, so is the one of 26 million years. Both converging in the present. Imagine that!

FWIW.

PS
Welcome back Ynna. I sincerely hope all is well.

Captainmurphy said:
A quick question: Why does everyone care so much about a big earthquake in California? When's the big one gonna hit and all that jazz. Why is California exceptional? Do we ever ask when is the big one gonna hit Nepal or Japan or New Zealand or Chili? No we don't. People seem to have an unhealthy fixation on California. And why? Is it because all our favorite music and movies come from there?

Whenever the earthquake discussion gets brought up its always brought back to California. I know it's not that important but why does everyone worry about Cali when maybe they should be dealing with Japan or Nepal or any other place that is equally susceptible. And what's all the worry for? If you are scared of the big one then get out of its way. :huh:

This isn't directed at anyone here with actual questions about Cali quakes. I've just observed over the years this unhealthy fascination with Cali. Programs or something :P

Thanks for bringing this up.

Yeah, you never hear people going into prophecy hissy fits about the next big tsunami that will strke Japan, Thailand or any of the other places on the pacific ring. I am yet to see a youtube video talking about how Nostradamuc predicted the double quake that just hit Nepal. I can imagine if that double quake hit the US, all sorts of ancient prophecies would have been invoked. All after the fact obviously...

A train crashes somewhere in america and 8 people die it's global headline news, a train crashes somewhere in India and 400 people die, it's hard to find in the newspaper. Some reporter in america crashes his car into a tree and the whole internet is on fire with conspiracies, another reporter disappears in a tyrannical country elsewhere e.g. lets say Indonesia and no one even knows about it...

I bet the day that earthquake hits in california, which it will one day, omg, it'll be the rapture day, the end day, the amount of absolute BS you'd hear emanating from all circles would be beyond all measure. Secret technologies would be invoked, God would be invoked, cosmic shift would be invoked, alien wars would be invoked, illuminati would be invoked, global financial shift would be invoked etc... I wouldn't be surprised if there will be people commiting suicide left right and center so they can get teleported to the new reality or to an alien spaceship or to god knows where...

Almost reminds me of the pictures on the news of the 2008 wallstreet financial fiasco... the pictures of traders all looking like it's the end of the world, as if they've now lost everything, Armageddon... the guy on main street hardly ever featured... tell me, who has paid the price since?

Brace yourself for the big one.

My personal prediction why california gets so much of this sort of stuff is because that's where the biggest egos on the planet reside. Ground zero for the me, me, me extreme individualism, consume until you die, fake smiles, fake everything culture that has been exported around the globe. Maybe that's slightly harsh... I'm sure other countries in the coalition of the willing aren't to far behind this drumbeat and their puppets all over the place :-[

luke wilson said:
My personal prediction why california gets so much of this sort of stuff is because that's where the biggest egos on the planet reside. Ground zero for the me, me, me extreme individualism, consume until you die, fake smiles, fake everything culture that has been exported around the globe. Maybe that's slightly harsh... I'm sure other countries in the coalition of the willing aren't to far behind this drumbeat and their puppets all over the place :-[

It is the most populated state in the union, so there may be something to this idea. Add in Hollywood and the stars align, so to speak.

I think all of the most recent posts figured it all out in one way or another. I still don't like the biased press for Cali. Live and let live or live and let die. Either way the world is the world and I dobt it cares for newspapers. We will see. Take care all yall :cool2:

My post being in reference to Why Cali?

LOL!

Yeah, there were a few other dire predictions flying around on the forum in the last couple of months. People need to understand the complexity and scale of such things. Yeah, we are likely to get another Tunguska or Chelyabinsk type thing sooner or later, but It is VERY difficult to predict.

Laura said:
LOL!

Yeah, there were a few other dire predictions flying around on the forum in the last couple of months. People need to understand the complexity and scale of such things. Yeah, we are likely to get another Tunguska or Chelyabinsk type thing sooner or later, but It is VERY difficult to predict.

I would think that with the film's release on May 29, of the Earthquake`s movie (the likes to have both events between a short space of time) _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Andreas_%28film%29 will help to have people scare+jumping+weary+preocuppied+worried+stressed etc...

As far as the attention paid to a California earthquake goes, to me it makes sense that the American media would focus on it. Not only does a good chunk of the population live there but since much of that population moved there over the past three generations, most of us have relatives and friends living there. For me, most of my family lives there on several fault lines. Plus I go there for work several times a year. So I think about it a lot. But I've never been to Nepal and don't have any plans. Yes, it's self-centered but also understandable. Between earthquakes and the drought I've been trying to convince my loved ones to move but of course they won't.

Growing up in California and living in the San Bernardino Mountains that ride the San Andreas Fault was always something of concern. At least once a school year we would practice earthquake drills. It was hard to escape the thoughts of having the "Big One" hit while driving on a freeway over pass. I was programmed to always look for the nearest doorway, and study rooms for wobbly, unanchored shelves.

It very well could be that part of California would sink into the pacific ocean, AND, it's symbolic of something as well. According to http://www.sanandreasfault.org/Information.html and site author David K. Lynch:

The SAF is about 28 million years old. It 'began' when the East Pacific Rise, the boundary between the Farallon and Pacific Plates, subducted under the North American Plate near what is now Los Angeles. Spreading northwest and southeast, The SAF gradually grew, and it still growing. The grinding plates and earthquakes are gradually warping and reshaping Califonia. In a few million years, California will look very different than it does today. Consider this: California is about 1000 miles long. That's

1000 miles x 5280 ft/mile x 12 inches/ft = 63,360,000 inches

At the measured slip rate of about 2.5 inches per year, it will take

63,360,000 inches/ 2.5 inches/year = 25.3 million years

for the state to be sheared and twisted beyond all recognition. With similar arithmetic, we can see that 25 million years ago, California shared not the faintest resemblance with the modern paradise we know today. Meanwhile, the Farrallon plate continues to scrape along the bottom of the North American plate, probably destined to sink into the mantle, melt and be recycled.

All states and all continents have faults but California has more than most. What makes the SAF so important is that it is a plate boundary and that it is on land. Most plate boundaries are in the ocean and so they are hard to study.

Right now my partner, Jonathan, is out in the thick of it for a business trip. Would be great if a monster quake didn't happen today or tomorrow. For not only him, but those of us with family out there, and all the good people who aren't wicked and self-involved. Like to keep those ones around.

I watched the video and first of all i would like to say that I'm not a doomsayer and i'm very skeptical about the method he used to predict the earthquake that suppose to happen in California today, he used as a platform for his prediction the planetary alignment(just a couple of them) which he saw that will happen today according to solarsystemscopedotcom( which i didn't understood very well the accuracy of it), but still it had risen a curiosity followed by a question about the alignment of 2 or more bodies in our solar system( involving our planet in the alignment), such an alignment can have some impact on our own planet taking in consideration the Electrical Universe Theory? I'm sorry if my question sounds stupid, since i don't have a good amount of knowledge in the astrophysical field i was just curious about this.

Laura said:
LOL!

I'm done with any kind of dates or 'timetables' in general at this point.

"April Drop Dead Date", "11 months."?
Nope.

Ebola came and went, too.

"New world coming." became "No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm."

Done, done, done.

[url=https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
(Pierre) And what is crazy is each time, when you're thinking that we've finally reached the very bottom, and each time they find a way to make it even worse. It's freaking torture to witness that!
Such earthquake dates / predictions, catastrophes, etc. all seem to be depressed versions of wishful thinking to just "get it over with already", and only result in ever more disappointment in that regard.

Next Tunguska or Chelyabinsk type looks like to be Germany.

Got a blink feeling - at 08:40 in the video, while watching SOTT Earth Changes Video Summary - March 2015 Extreme Weather Planetary Upheaval and Meteor Fireballs-HD.

Laura said:
LOL!

Hoogerbeets is to their "knowledge" came to using a computer program called Solar System Scope. "Discovered" that the earthquake of 9.8 degrees on the Richter scale quake California at a time when at least five planets placed in the plane of the Earth. when it comes to the so-called. planetary alignment. This will, according to him, affect the alignment of the Earth and the Moon which will lead to changes in gravity, which can eventually lead to natural disasters such as earthquakes.
Quote Hoogerbeets:
"Be careful and keep an escape plan" - said Hoogerbeets residents of California who, in his prophecy, should be destroyed on Friday at 1 in the morning European time.
Let's wait and we'll see

Back
Top Bottom