New scare date: 28 May 2015 - Planets align, causing 9.8 quake in California

Tui

Jedi
A video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVI8cQ3Hpo#t=287) using the Solar System Scope programme, forecasts an alignment of planets, the moon and constellations that will be dangerous to California on 28 May 2015. And apparently it is confirmed by a verse by Nostradamus. Some commentators remember an old German song "Am 30. Mai ist der Weltunterang" (1954) by Die Lustigen Jungs, while someone else comments on the dreams Joe Brants had in hospital years ago (after a fall from his horse) about a disastrous quake in California and the area "going into the sea" on a sunny spring day at about 4 pm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYeQ5HW5QL0). Others point out the date's synchronicity with the new disaster movie "San Andreas" starting in theatres on 29 May 2015. And someone connected certain dots and quips: it was also Andrea's fault that the Germanwings went down...

FWIW

Ynna said:
A video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uVI8cQ3Hpo#t=287) using the Solar System Scope programme, forecasts an alignment of planets, the moon and constellations that will be dangerous to California on 28 May 2015. And apparently it is confirmed by a verse by Nostradamus. Some commentators remember an old German song "Am 30. Mai ist der Weltunterang" (1954) by Die Lustigen Jungs, while someone else comments on the dreams Joe Brants had in hospital years ago (after a fall from his horse) about a disastrous quake in California and the area "going into the sea" on a sunny spring day at about 4 pm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYeQ5HW5QL0). Others point out the date's synchronicity with the new disaster movie "San Andreas" starting in theatres on 29 May 2015. And someone connected certain dots and quips: it was also Andrea's fault that the Germanwings went down...

FWIW

This reminds me of what the C's have said few years ago...

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28383.msg353167.html#msg353167

A: Some is okay, but, beware or else "California falls into the ocean" will always be interpreted as California falling into the ocean.

Q: [General uproar] (F) Wait a minute, what was the question?

(L) I just said I liked literalness in my prophecies.

(F) Oh, I know what they are saying. People believe that California is just going to go splat and that Phoenix is going to be on the seacoast, never mind that it's at 1800 feet elevation, it's just going to drop down to sea level, or the sea level is going to rise, but it's not going to affect Virginia Beach even though that's at sea level. I mean... somehow Phoenix is just going to drop down and none of the buildings are going to be damaged, even though its going to fall 1800 feet...

(T) Slowly. It's going to settle.

(F) Slowly? It would have to be so slowly it's unbelievable how slowly it would have to be.

(T) It's been settling for the last five million years, we've got a ways to go in the next year and a half!

(F) Right! That's my point.

(T) In other words, when people like Scallion and Sun Bear and others say California is going to fall into the ocean, they are not saying that the whole state, right along the border is going to fall into the ocean, they are using the term California to indicate that the ocean ledge along the fault line has a probability of breaking off and sinking on the water side, because it is a major fracture. We understand that that is not literal. Are you telling us that there is more involved here as far as the way we are hearing what these predictions say?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Are we understanding what you are saying?

A: Some.

Q: (T) So, when we talk about California falling into the ocean, we are not talking about the whole state literally falling into the ocean?

A: In any case, even if it does, how long will it take to do this?

Q: (LM) It could take three minutes or three hundred years. (T) Yes. That is "open" as you would say.

A: Yes. But most of your prophets think it is not open.

Q: (J) Yeah, because they think they have the only line on it. (T) Okay. So they are thinking in the terms that one minute California will be there and a minute and a half later it will be all gone. Is this what you are saying?

A: Or similar.

Q: (T) So, when we are talking: "California will fall into the ocean, which is just the analogy we are using, we are talking about, as far as earth changes, is the possibility that several seismic events along the fault line, which no one really knows the extent of...

A: Or it all may be symbolic of something else.

Q: (L) Such as? (J) All the fruitcakes in California are all going to go off the deep end together. (L) Symbolic of what?

Hi Ynna,

I checked the planets' positions: there's indeed a conjunction of planets in Gemini (Sun, Mercury retrograde, Mars) in opposition with Saturn retrograde. Also several quadrats and other inharmonious angles between other planets.

It might easily felt like tension and irritation by many. And also can be the end for many, but this also happens daily, though it could be accentuated.

But I am not the one who can predict something of large proportion. And I always take everything with a grain of salt.
It is always OK to prepare for the worst to avoid being taken by surprise - things will always happen and some of them are beyond our reach.

FWIW

Joy

For some reason, more ominous in numerological terms (and i am of no numerological kind :-[) looks tomorrow's date: o5/15/2o15

Y

Wyatt Shipley here; I grew up in Southern California and earthquakes should be a fact of life. Unfortunately, so many people have moved to S. Cal. that they have no idea that 1: this is a desert and fresh water comes from outside. 2: The economic situation in So. Cal. is terrible and people are living on the ragged edge. 3: How do we know that the earthquake will be 9.8? 4: Any earthquake in So. Cal. is enough to tip the scale toward absolute desperation. 5: The infrastructure here is so fragile that whether it be Jade Helm and Special Opps. training, No water, No money, No gas for the car or No food that So. Cal. will be a nice place to be FROM. Who knows, maybe the End Times will happen in ways we never thought of.

So it goes, STO, way to Go. Wyatt

I can recall in the 80's I think there was also this alignment of planets and everyone were talking about oceans rising, world ending, rapture etc...

And what happened?

Nothing ;)

Ian said:
I can recall in the 80's I think there was also this alignment of planets and everyone were talking about oceans rising, world ending, rapture etc...

And what happened?

Nothing ;)

Yes, there have been numerous planetary alignment scares over the years. I can remember at least 3, I think. Then, of course, the Hale Bopp Flopp.

I'm not much impressed with Nostradamus, but for what it is worth:

Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily,
It will ruin the great theater filled:
To darken and trouble air, sky and land,
Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

Some people have correlated "the great theater" with Hollywood.

The sun was 20 degrees of Taurus on the 11th. No cigar.

http://www.findyourfate.com/astrology/ephemeris/2015.html

A quick question: Why does everyone care so much about a big earthquake in California? When's the big one gonna hit and all that jazz. Why is California exceptional? Do we ever ask when is the big one gonna hit Nepal or Japan or New Zealand or Chili? No we don't. People seem to have an unhealthy fixation on California. And why? Is it because all our favorite music and movies come from there?

Whenever the earthquake discussion gets brought up its always brought back to California. I know it's not that important but why does everyone worry about Cali when maybe they should be dealing with Japan or Nepal or any other place that is equally susceptible. And what's all the worry for? If you are scared of the big one then get out of its way. :huh:

This isn't directed at anyone here with actual questions about Cali quakes. I've just observed over the years this unhealthy fascination with Cali. Programs or something :P

Captainmurphy said:
A quick question: Why does everyone care so much about a big earthquake in California? When's the big one gonna hit and all that jazz. Why is California exceptional? Do we ever ask when is the big one gonna hit Nepal or Japan or New Zealand or Chili? No we don't. People seem to have an unhealthy fixation on California. And why? Is it because all our favorite music and movies come from there?

Whenever the earthquake discussion gets brought up its always brought back to California. I know it's not that important but why does everyone worry about Cali when maybe they should be dealing with Japan or Nepal or any other place that is equally susceptible. And what's all the worry for? If you are scared of the big one then get out of its way. :huh:

This isn't directed at anyone here with actual questions about Cali quakes. I've just observed over the years this unhealthy fascination with Cali. Programs or something :P

From my perspective, since I was young and growing up in SW Missouri, California always seemed to be where the latest and greatest everything began, then traveled east across the United States. It has, through my years, been portrayed as a place of prosperity, and only in the last few years has that changed. So, it could be that the idea of California sinking into the ocean represents the passing/death of what once was hailed as the home of high intellect and forward-thinking people.

And, of course, all of that plays well with creating more fear and more food for the moon.

Captainmurphy said:

Good point Captainmurphy.

Redrock12 said:
Captainmurphy said:

I think it is because of the known built up stress and past history of devastating quakes in California. Combine that with the economic and agricultural importance of California and there you go. Although, here in Oregon, the Cascadia Fault gets a lot of attention: a domino that will fall either before or after or in conduction with San Andreas. I think that is part of the fascination: when it goes, nobody really knows just how massive it will be. (or not)

"Over the past 300 years, energy equivalent to 20 to 26 feet (6 to 8 meters) of slip has accumulated below the locked part of the southern San Andreas Fault, according to Fialko."

So, that is a lot of beef. Imagine the earth surface splitting and one side shifting 20 feet all at once? How much kinetic energy would that be? It would probably not all 'go' at once, but, who knows? These fault systems are kind of interconnected.

I don't find the fascination unhealthy: it keeps everybody on the eastern sea board content with tornadoes, blizzards and hurricanes! :P

BHelmet said:
Redrock12 said:
Captainmurphy said:

I think it is because of the known built up stress and past history of devastating quakes in California. Combine that with the economic and agricultural importance of California and there you go. Although, here in Oregon, the Cascadia Fault gets a lot of attention: a domino that will fall either before or after or in conduction with San Andreas. I think that is part of the fascination: when it goes, nobody really knows just how massive it will be. (or not)i

"Over the past 300 years, energy equivalent to 20 to 26 feet (6 to 8 meters) of slip has accumulated below the locked part of the southern San Andreas Fault, according to Fialko."

So, that is a lot of beef. Imagine the earth surface splitting and one side shifting 20 feet all at once? How much kinetic energy would that be? It would probably not all 'go' at once, but, who knows? These fault systems are kind of interconnected.

I don't find the fascination unhealthy: it keeps everybody on the eastern sea board content with tornadoes, blizzards and hurricanes! :P

Sorry my finger slipped. Didn't mean to repost the exact thing that was just posted. Wish I had a real computer with a mouse.

Anyway. I grew up in Wellington NZ. You wanna talk hot spots just look at New Zealand. Even there we didn't put the emphasis on earthquakes that our media does for Cali. My point is that we tend to dramatisize things that happen in the US as more important than the things that happen elsewhere. Big ones have already happened. Look at Fukushima or Kobe or Nepal. Or the Indian ocean quake. Why stress the U.S.

Remember that time that 3500 people died in the US and we killed over 1000000 in retribution. What I want to see is anti-exceptionalism in the media. That is all. I know it's a pipe dream but there is nothing exceptional about the San andreas fault line.

Jazper said:
From my perspective, since I was young and growing up in SW Missouri, California always seemed to be where the latest and greatest everything began, then traveled east across the United States. It has, through my years, been portrayed as a place of prosperity, and only in the last few years has that changed.

So, it could be that the idea of California sinking into the ocean represents the passing/death of what once was hailed as the home of high intellect and forward-thinking people.

And, of course, all of that plays well with creating more fear and more food for the moon.

Indeed Jazper, California has been the symbol of prosperity, the dream factory for the whole world for quite some time.

Seismically speaking, it could be nothing different to that of Japan or Nepal, but if the same happened in California, people would perceive it differently. When an earthquake hits Japan, people tend to say "Well, it's Japan again, it's always trembling" and soon forget it. When Nepal was hit, it also was soon forgotten as in "Well, things have always been dire in that place anyway."

In case of California, it would be perceived by many as "the End of the World as we know it," because there would be no Star Wars anymore, you know. Instead of spending their weekends in cinemas, people would discuss their shock at the fact that their beloved Hollywood is not there anymore.

I think California has long become a strong archetype in mass consciousness. Not many people actually know that its population is suffering from the strongest drought right now, but everyone knows about the glorious Red Carpet.

So there may possibly exist an unconscious mass fear about California: once something big happens there, it can no longer be perceived as the global symbol of hope, inspiration and stability.

And it not only relates to California, but the United States in general: they are still considered by the majority as the global super power. If that suddenly changes one day - for whatever reason - it would be a mind shattering event for the whole world. OSIT

Back
Top Bottom