Are you an introvert or just a covert narcissist? Test!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
There's a little test you can take. You'll have to be totally honest for it to measure...

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/07/are-you-an-undercover-narcissist.html

19/50

You’re probably not a covert narcissist. According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

17/50

You’re probably not a covert narcissist. According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

23/50
You’re probably not a covert narcissist.
According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

Interestingly, if I had answered according to how I was/thought/behaved 6 years ago, I think I would have scored very high!

18/50

"You’re probably not a covert narcissist.
According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats."

Feels like there are way too few questions on this test (?)

22/50

I'm with Luc though, I think if taken not so many years ago my score would have been pretty high too.

15/50

26/50 You’re kind of a covert narcissist.
You can be pretty self-centered, in other words, but the behavior isn’t out of control.

I think it's partly so anyway.

29/50
You’re kind of a covert narcissist.
You can be pretty self-centered, in other words, but the behavior isn’t out of control.

I'm pretty sure that I would actually scored lower points some years ago, because I wouldn't been able to identify some of these in my behaviour back then.

25/50
According to your answers, you probably don’t spend all your free time fantasizing about your own awesomeness. Congrats.

I think there's always questions in these tests that you have to compromise on, because they're so black and white. For example:

"I easily get wrapped up in my own interests, to the point that I practically forget that the people around me even exist."

I don't really get what you could end up doing that could make you forget the existence of the people around you?

38/50

Ive noticed a few of you have said you would have scored higher a few years ago, well i am probably at that "few years ago" point. Lots to work on...

16/50

Back
Top Bottom