Session 16 April 2016

It is good that you have touched on themes of air, but I want to supplement it because did not mentioned the role of intention. You can throw bad energy with air during exhalation (sometimes it may not be a bad energy than simply the energy of others that we do not need, when cleaning and breaking the links), by imaging that you do it during exhalation. You can draw energy you want when you inhale. This can be simple energy or energy for special purposes. When I did it, raised my hands in the air, breath and imagined that I draw cosmic energy (white) through the hands. But I think this is not necessary, you can direct the energy to the lungs, then further (I liked feel of energy in my hands). When I expel bad energy, I imagine that it is black smoke leaving my body with air. When you expel someone else's energy, imagine that it is going back to one which is, during exhalation. This is usually needed when someone direct negative energy to you or when break love affair. If you break/clean the link, during inhalation take your energy back, also.

Thank you Laura and crew for all you do! Just a quick question, what is the required time to charge a crystal?

Mandrak said:
It is good that you have touched on themes of air, but I want to supplement it because did not mentioned the role of intention. You can throw bad energy with air during exhalation (sometimes it may not be a bad energy than simply the energy of others that we do not need, when cleaning and breaking the links), by imaging that you do it during exhalation. You can draw energy you want when you inhale. This can be simple energy or energy for special purposes. When I did it, raised my hands in the air, breath and imagined that I draw cosmic energy (white) through the hands. But I think this is not necessary, you can direct the energy to the lungs, then further (I liked feel of energy in my hands). When I expel bad energy, I imagine that it is black smoke leaving my body with air. When you expel someone else's energy, imagine that it is going back to one which is, during exhalation. This is usually needed when someone direct negative energy to you or when break love affair. If you break/clean the link, during inhalation take your energy back, also.

what you are describing have some similar points with Eiriu Eolas. Its a breathing and meditative technique.
http://eiriu-eolas.org

I don't know if you have try it, and if you don't, I recommend to give it a try.
there is also a thread in the forum about it where you can find a very useful information and other people experiences about this technic. :)

Hello!

Thank you for the session. I was absent because I'm in my angry phase and I want you to think of me as a polite person :). My son has a pneumonia. His temperature is finally normal, it was up to39.5 Celsius at night.
I don't get along well in life, as a matter a fact I don't know how to get a job and earn money for living. It horrifies me that I have to go back next week in my warehouse and pack clothes for shops all night.
You can ask me if you need to know something about medieval stuff or crystals, I have a degree in history and it's my big passion and I have lots of books about crystals, which one is good for what etc. I can respond you as well in Latin, German or French :).
I have a college semester about Gurdjieff and he wasn't a boozer, he was drinking like to get courage before writing, like I take a tiny sip before singing.
And if Gurdjieff asked me to fix his car I would be conscious, and if somebody needs me for anything to do, I will do it as it should be done, like Gurdjieff said it doesn't matter what you do in life, you have to do it the right way.
I don't know where I'm going but I know I'm walking trough The Valley...and I'm sending hugs and kisses

Martina said:
Thank you for the session. I was absent because I'm in my angry phase and I want you to think of me as a polite person :). My son has a pneumonia. His temperature is finally normal, it was up to39.5 Celsius at night.

Sorry to hear about your son, Martina - but glad to hear he's doing better now! Just wondering why you'd be so angry that you'd feel you had to stay away? Do you think that you'd lash out here and be so impolite that we wouldn't welcome your participation? As Konstantin just mentioned, you might try Eiriu Eolas to help you deal with your emotions better whatever life is throwing at you these days.

I don't get along well in life, as a matter a fact I don't know how to get a job and earn money for living. It horrifies me that I have to go back next week in my warehouse and pack clothes for shops all night.

Some jobs are more pleasant than others to be sure, but maybe by feeling grateful that there is somewhere you can work right now, you can subdue that feeling of being horrified and be glad that you will soon have the means to help support yourself and your son.

The following article explains it? https://www.sott.net/article/317141-The-more-you-regularly-experience-gratitude-the-more-self-control-you-have

You can ask me if you need to know something about medieval stuff or crystals, I have a degree in history and it's my big passion and I have lots of books about crystals, which one is good for what etc. I can respond you as well in Latin, German or French :).

Thanks for the offer, but no one will ask you necessarily. Just read what others are saying here and if it seems that you can add to the discussion with something you know, jump right in and share it :)

I have a college semester about Gurdjieff and he wasn't a boozer, he was drinking like to get courage before writing, like I take a tiny sip before singing.

That's interesting, I thought he mostly drank tea before writing.

And if Gurdjieff asked me to fix his car I would be conscious, and if somebody needs me for anything to do, I will do it as it should be done, like Gurdjieff said it doesn't matter what you do in life, you have to do it the right way.

I feel pretty much the same way, Martina. I try to do things with as much conscious awareness as possible; paying a lot of attention to the task at hand, what my intentions are, my 'inner states' while I'm doing it, keeping my skill level in mind, etc. The more I work on doing new things the more open I seem to be at trying other new things.

I don't know where I'm going but I know I'm walking trough The Valley...and I'm sending hugs and kisses

Many of us here are, I assure you! So know that you aren't alone in this journey - unless you'd prefer to be.

Ennio said:

That's interesting, I thought he mostly drank tea before writing.

Gurdjieff in France drank armaniac. A French grape-based alcoholic beverage. It is a double distillation such as whiskey. But Armaniac has no gluten. The region is located in south-western France, near the castle ...But it seems to me that essentially drank armaniac at "Cafe de la Paix" in Paris near the Opera. This is perhaps Fontainbleau he drank the tea.

Many thanks for this session and a virtual hug to all of you at the Château! :cheer:

Like a lot of people here, I'm feeling exhausted, I don't break things, I'm losing them! And it is uncommon for me because I used to know where I put things away. Even if I know it's mostly due to the fast approaching end of the school calendar (I'm a teacher in a high school(good place to find psychopaths and autoritharian's people), and I will be glad to see the end on June, lollll), it's a little bit disconcerting to realize that it's must be something more than the end of the school year.

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

A: Yes

I am intrigued by the fact that there are humans who are energetic. I don't know how to phrase it (sorry, I'm a french speaker :)), but it is because some humans are not energetic or it is due to the fact that some humans are more energetic than others? Do the C's talk about electricity in the body, like when you touch someone and you receive or give a shock? this kind of energy?

SeekinTruth said:
Hmm. Love, acceptance, and gratitude toward the Universe has been the most consistent intent I've been conveying to my water since the other recent session mentioned it talking/transferring intent to water. The others being balance and harmony (in an "As Above, so below" kind of way), and please heal on all levels as needed.

If ya'll are going to be putting all that effort into the crystals project anyway, I'd definitely purchase some. And make a few hundred dollar donation to cover others' if they can't afford it. I was a bit uneasy about asking Laura and the chateau crew to go through the whole process for us forum members thinking it's going to be a big added burden....

Ditto! And also to give extra money for those who can't afford the crystals.

I like the idea to be linked with you all. You've learned me so much! I have no words to express my gratitude to you all on how much my life and my view on life have changed since I clicked the first time on a SOTT page and afterwards on the forum. I do not still dare to comment because I'm still in my "learning phase", but I'm reading you all!!

:hug: :love:

Castorette said:
Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

A: Yes

I am intrigued by the fact that there are humans who are energetic. I don't know how to phrase it (sorry, I'm a french speaker :)), but it is because some humans are not energetic or it is due to the fact that some humans are more energetic than others? Do the C's talk about electricity in the body, like when you touch someone and you receive or give a shock? this kind of energy?

I understood that C's quote to mean that all humans are energetic. Phrased another way 'Earth changes bring many changes to humans; humans being energetic beings.' In other words, Earth changes, being energetic in nature, are inevitably going to have an effect on energetic beings, including humans. It could be, like you suggested Castorette, that those with a higher frequency are more affected by the Earth changes, however.

I could be wrong about that, but that was how I read it :)

Castorette said:

I understood it as "There will be many changes for humans that are energetic in nature". That the changes will be energetic. But I am not native English speaker, so not sure if it's correct. :huh:

Keit said:
Castorette said:

I understood it as "There will be many changes for humans that are energetic in nature". That the changes will be energetic. But I am not native English speaker, so not sure if it's correct. :huh:

Interesting! I guess it could be read that way too :)
Actually, on thinking about it more, I think your reading of it is probably right, Keit. I think I was mentally substituting "that" with "which", but as the sentence was transmitted, it seems to make more sense the way you read it.

Just a report on crystal acquisition:

Several group members have gotten some very good selections together and shipped them to me. We've had three arrivals so far. Many thanks to them!

Once they have all arrived, I'll start the clearing process. That should take about three days and I'll do them all at once in copper pans under running spring water.

After that, we'll be charging them in lots depending on purpose. That should take about five to seven days for each lot. I'm thinking I shouldn't tell how that is going to be done...

Some of the crystals are exactly the right size for water charging, but some of them are bigger and will make nice personal protection stones to carry in the pocket or tied up in a bit of silk and worn next to the body. Still others seem to be big enough to make area protection crystals. So, that's how I'm going to divide them for charging.

I'm also thinking that the glass charging crystals can be divided into categories: general gratitude and love for the cosmos, and health and healing.

Anyway, I think this process will be done towards the end of May.

Back
Top Bottom