Session 16 April 2016

goyacobol said:
Elohir said:
Concerning history, the concern about dates reminds me the recentism theory whose Fomenko is a symbol. Some historic facts appear to be faked or missed. Of course, we know that it's easier to manipulate mankind if it doesn't know its own history and origin.

Elohir,

Is the above quote referring to Anatoly Fomenko? I think some of his claims may be questionable in regards to Historical revisionism and dendrochronology as mentioned in this Wikipedia description:

Anatoly Fomenko
Historical revisionism

Fomenko is a supporter of drastically revising historical chronology. He has created his own revision called New Chronology, based on statistical correlations, dating of zodiacs, and by examining the mathematics and astronomy involved in chronology. Fomenko claims that he has discovered that many historical events do not correspond mathematically with the dates they are supposed to have occurred on. He asserts from this that all of ancient history (including the history of Greece, Rome, and Egypt) is just a reflection of events that occurred in the Middle Ages and that all of Chinese and Arab history are fabrications of 17th and 18th century Jesuits.

He also claims that Jesus lived in the 12th century A.D. and was crucified on Joshua's Hill; that the Trojan War and the Crusades were the same historical event; and that Genghis Khan and the Mongols were actually Russians. As well as disputing written chronologies, Fomenko also disputes more objective dating techniques such as dendrochronology and radiocarbon dating (see here for an examination of the latter criticism). His books include Empirico-statistical Analysis of Narrative Material and Its Applications and History: Fiction or Science?.

Most Russian scientists and worldwide historians considered Fomenko's historical works to be pseudoscientific.

If you consider the session transcripts and the Cs remarks is this session they are in contradiction as far as "dendrochronology":

Q: (Pierre) They said "AD", not "years ago".

A: Check tree ring data for signal.

I have not read his books but I gather he thinks "aliens" are primarily benevolent. I don't think that is necessarily true. That is not to say he doesn't have other ideas to contribute.

Also there is a thread on Book List for "The Golden Age, Psychopathy and the Sixth Extinction" and Laura has and excellent article on SOTT that includes Fomenko and his contribution to the historical study by the same title "The Golden Age, Psychopathy and the Sixth Extinction"

I never said that I believed all that he defends and I never read one of his books but, like you, I made some research about it and I think that his theory is pretty interesting and I respect all the work he has done about that. Nevertheless I'm convinced that our history is faked at some points and many people also think and make reasearch about that fact. Let's remember what we know for sure : "history is written by winners"...

Thank you for the links.

Elohir,

I never said that I believed all that he defends and I never read one of his books but, like you, I made some research about it and I think that his theory is pretty interesting and I respect all the work he has done about that. Nevertheless I'm convinced that our history is faked at some points and many people also think and make reasearch about that fact. Let's remember what we know for sure : "history is written by winners"...

Thank you for the links.

I too respect his noticing that the history is faked and even though he may not have "the whole banana" he certainly was on to a great deal of good information. And I think it seems to be true that "history is written by winners" of wars. I just could not find the source of the one quote and that got me to searching for more information, so I think that was good for me.

Thanks to you as well.

goyacobol said:
I too respect his noticing that the history is faked and even though he may not have "the whole banana" he certainly was on to a great deal of good information. And I think it seems to be true that "history is written by winners" of wars. I just could not find the source of the one quote and that got me to searching for more information, so I think that was good for me.

Thanks to you as well.

I'm sorry I should have given the name of the one who wrote this sentence : Robert Brasillach, a french author and journalist (1909-1945), executed after the WWII for advocating collaborationism, denunciation and incitement to murder (ouch). This sentence comes from one of his book : "Les frères ennemis" literally "The ennemies brothers" wich has been edited after his death. The proper sentence in french is "L'histoire est écrite par les vainqueurs".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Brasillach

Hello everybody.
About crystals.

Question: We are very interested in the whole story you want to tell, and the introduction of
Law of One in a great detail. There are a few questions that I ask for
As we continue the dialogue, which may or may not be directly associated with Law
One. I believe that the appropriate way of providing information as
learning / studying the mechanism - a study of the different facets of what you
tell. You talked about healing with the help of a crystal. (I would also like
mention of this: when the instrument is tired, we want to stop at the time of contact and
continue to ask questions, after a recovery tool.) If now the tool
order, we would like to get some more information about healing with the help of
crystal, which you mentioned.

Ra: I am Ra. The principle of using healing crystal based on the insight
the hierarchical nature of the structure of illusion, which is the physical body, as you like it
named. There are crystals working with energies belonging to the spiritual body;
There are crystals that work with the distortions from spirit to mind; there are crystals that
balance the distortions between the mind and body. All healing using crystals
through purified channels. Without the relative crystallization of the healer,
working with the crystal, the crystal will not be charged properly. Another one
component - proper alignment with the energy fields of the planet on which you
live and with integrity or space distortions or streams, which are part of the aura
planet so that the proper ratio and placement of shapes within these forms helps
dealing with difficult situations or the balancing process.
Getting into further details of the use of different crystals have been tiring
tool, though, if you want, you can ask about it in other sessions. For example, very
essential precision chip select. Although almost every case a purified channel
full of love / light of One can make use of the crystal structure of such
as a diamond or ruby.
Of course, working with crystals requires dedication. And only a few have achieved
a certain degree of success, which provides empowerment, by refraining from different
distortions.

I found this article from a post from Jack Kruse on my facebook wall. It is interesting because it mentions newly discovered properties of water molecules in relation to crystals:

"You already know that water can have three states of matter: solid, liquid and gas. But scientists at the Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL) have discovered that when it's put under extreme pressure in small spaces, the life-giving liquid can exhibit a strange fourth state known as tunneling.

The water under question was found in super-small six-sided channels in the mineral beryl, which forms the basis for the gems aquamarine and emerald. The channels measure only about five atoms across and function basically as cages that can each trap one water molecule. What the researchers found was that in this incredibly tight space, the water molecule exhibited a characteristic usually only seen at the much smaller quantum level, called tunneling.

Basically, quantum tunneling means that a particle, or in this case a molecule, can overcome a barrier and be on both sides of it at once – or anywhere between. Think of rolling a ball down one side of a hill and up another. The second hill is the barrier and the ball would only have enough energy to climb it to the height from which it was originally dropped. If the second hill was taller, the ball wouldn't be able to roll over it. That's classical physics. Quantum physics and the concept of tunneling means the ball could jump to the other side of the hill with ease or even be found inside the hill – or on both sides of the hill at once.

"In classical physics the atom cannot jump over a barrier if it does not have enough energy for this," ORNL instrument scientist Alexander Kolesnikov tells Gizmag – Kolesnikov is lead author on a paper detailing the discovery published in the April 22 issue of the journal Physical Review Letters. But in the case of the beryl-trapped water his team studied, the water molecules acted according to quantum – not classical – laws of physics.

"This means that the oxygen and hydrogen atoms of the water molecule are 'delocalized' and therefore simultaneously present in all six symmetrically equivalent positions in the channel at the same time," says Kolesnikov. "It's one of those phenomena that only occur in quantum mechanics and has no parallel in our everyday experience."

By using neutron-scattering experiments, the researchers were able to see that the water molecules spread themselves into two corrugated rings, one inside the other. At the center of the ring, the hydrogen atom, which is one third of the water molecule, took on six different orientations at one time. "Tunneling among these orientations means the hydrogen atom is not located at one position, but smeared out in a ring shape," says a report in the online news journal Physics.

"This discovery represents a new fundamental understanding of the behavior of water and the way water utilizes energy," says ORNL co-author Lawrence Anovitz. "It's also interesting to think that those water molecules in your aquamarine or emerald ring – blue and green varieties of beryl – are undergoing the same quantum tunneling we've seen in our experiments."

Because the ORNL team discovered this new property of water but not exactly why and how it works, Anovitz also says that the finding is sure to get scientists working to uncover the mechanism that leads to the phenomenon.

Kolesnikov adds that the discovery could have implications wherever water is found in extremely tight spaces such as in cell membranes or inside carbon nanotubes. The following video from ORNL provides more details on the discovery."

Matai said:
I found this article from a post from Jack Kruse on my facebook wall. It is interesting because it mentions newly discovered properties of water molecules in relation to crystals

Here is the story version carried on SOTT:

Researcher discover unique behavior of water molecules unmatched by any known gas, liquid or solid states
https://www.sott.net/article/316925-Researcher-discover-unique-behavior-of-water-molecules-unmatched-by-any-known-gas-liquid-or-solid-states

Neutron scattering and computational modeling have revealed unique and unexpected behavior of water molecules under extreme confinement that is unmatched by any known gas, liquid or solid states.

In a paper published in Physical Review Letters, researchers at the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory describe a new tunneling state of water molecules confined in hexagonal ultra-small channels - 5 angstrom across - of the mineral beryl. An angstrom is 1/10-billionth of a meter, and individual atoms are typically about 1 angstrom in diameter.

The discovery, made possible with experiments at ORNL's Spallation Neutron Source and the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in the United Kingdom, demonstrates features of water under ultra confinement in rocks, soil and cell walls, which scientists predict will be of interest across many disciplines.

"At low temperatures, this tunneling water exhibits quantum motion through the separating potential walls, which is forbidden in the classical world," said lead author Alexander Kolesnikov of ORNL's Chemical and Engineering Materials Division. "This means that the oxygen and hydrogen atoms of the water molecule are 'delocalized' and therefore simultaneously present in all six symmetrically equivalent positions in the channel at the same time. It's one of those phenomena that only occur in quantum mechanics and has no parallel in our everyday experience."

The existence of the tunneling state of water shown in ORNL's study should help scientists better describe the thermodynamic properties and behavior of water in highly confined environments such as water diffusion and transport in the channels of cell membranes, in carbon nanotubes and along grain boundaries and at mineral interfaces in a host of geological environments.

ORNL co-author Lawrence Anovitz noted that the discovery is apt to spark discussions among materials, biological, geological and computational scientists as they attempt to explain the mechanism behind this phenomenon and understand how it applies to their materials.

"This discovery represents a new fundamental understanding of the behavior of water and the way water utilizes energy," Anovitz said. "It's also interesting to think that those water molecules in your aquamarine or emerald ring - blue and green varieties of beryl - are undergoing the same quantum tunneling we've seen in our experiments."

While previous studies have observed tunneling of atomic hydrogen in other systems, the ORNL discovery that water exhibits such tunneling behavior is unprecedented. The neutron scattering and computational chemistry experiments showed that, in the tunneling state, the water molecules are delocalized around a ring so the water molecule assumes an unusual double top-like shape.

"The average kinetic energy of the water protons directly obtained from the neutron experiment is a measure of their motion at almost absolute zero temperature and is about 30 percent less than it is in bulk liquid or solid water," Kolesnikov said. "This is in complete disagreement with accepted models based on the energies of its vibrational modes."

First principle simulations made by Narayani Choudhury of Lake Washington Institute of Technology and University of Washington-Bothell showed that the tunneling behavior is coupled to the vibrational dynamics of the beryl structure.

Co-authors of the paper, titled "Quantum Tunneling of Water in Beryl: a New State of the Water Molecule," were Timothy Prisk, Eugene Mamontov, Andrey Podlesnyak, George Ehlers and David Wesolowski of ORNL, George Reiter of the University of Houston and Andrew Seel of Rutherford Appleton Laboratory. Funding for this research was provided by DOE's Office of Basic Energy Sciences. The SNS is a DOE Office of Science User Facility.

More information: Quantum Tunneling of Water in Beryl: A New State of the Water Molecule, PRL

[quote author= Matai ]I found this article from a post from Jack Kruse on my facebook wall. It is interesting because it mentions newly discovered properties of water molecules in relation to crystals[/quote]

Maybe unrelated but I have the impression that air/oxygen has many special features. If the Crystals can have a special effect on oxygen and hydrogen atoms. Maybe it has something to do with alchemy? Especially since we can program water.

From 'Bringers of the Dawn' :

Your DNA is a filament; a scientist would describe it as a connective filament. Scientist, doing the best they can up to this point, have found certain codings within certain portions of the DNA. They have also found superfluous portions of the DNA. In other words, there are portions that they cannot translate or figure out, so they think these portions of the DNA are just therefore the ride, and they call them ‘’ junk DNA.’’ They are off track. We have talked about how all of you were built by the creator gods, You were built like houses that were going to be expanded or added on to in the future. You are now at that juncture when those who designed you are adding on to who you are. What the scientists call ‘’ junk DNA’’ has been dormant in your body for a long time, and it is now becoming activated. In our teachings, we always emphasize the importance of oxygenation, because oxygen feeds the coding and awakens the junk DNA in your body which certainly isn’t junk at all.

In Gurdjieff: The Key Concepts (Summary of what Gurdjieff had to say about air) :

There are two parts to air, evolving and involving. Involving part only, gives vivifyingness to "I". Only enough of this part is taken now for the Trogo-auto-ego-crat. Not until you have a conscious wish can you assimilate more of this good part of air. This involving part comes from the Prime Source.

In the 'Fourth Talk' Gurdjieff first recount what happened after his demand that the pupils sign an agreement to sever connections with Orage. He describes his reactions when Orage also signs the agreement, and his fining of tardy pupils. The talk itself focuses on the importance of air, its involutionary and evolutionary elements. The Text breaks off before revealing a secret about air.

One of the fundamental secrets of initiates (see initiates/initiation) has been the fact that air is the 'chief' actualizing factor’ not only in human but also in external forms of life. Air is composed of two kinds of active element that are ‘’contradictory in their totality’. One element involves the subjective process of evolutionary striving and the other of involutionary striving. Air is formed according to ‘common cosmic laws… depending upon the position and reciprocal action [of] other large cosmic concentrations, in our case the planet [earth]’. Gurdjieff is about the define the specific particularity of air that has always been on of the ‘chief secrets of initiates of all ranks of all epochs’

this triad of foods, air represent the active force, physical food represents the passive second force, and impressions the reconciling third force. Gurdjieff said that air contain many elements unknown to science (see ‘hydrogen’). Although some of the elements are absorbed into the organism by everyone, only people who already have corresponding substances in their organism can retain the finer substances. An analysis of inhaled and exhaled air will show the number of elements absorbed varies from person to person. He compares this with alchemy

Gurdjieff’s definition of substances as 'carbon’, oxygen', nitrogen' and hydrogen' correspond to the astrological elements fire, earth air and water. Each of these substances may be the conductor of one of the three forces of his Law of Three. In astrological terms, Gurdjieff’s active force represent the cardinal mode, the passive force the fixed mode and the reconciling force the mutable mode This description of the four elements being acted on by three forces also stands as a definition of the zodiac, whose twelve houses are made up of three sets of four elements, each set being activated by the three astrological forces.

Air functions as the blood of the astral body

Hello bjorn,

Thanks for interesting informations about air/oxygen.
Because a few days ago, my son got himself, finger tip oxygen sensor from Amazon. And told me that somehow he was interst about oxygen in his blood.

Then his measurement shows that he got 96% oxygen in his body.
But my measurement shows 99%!
We tried few more times but the results was same.

How can that be, he is strong 30+ years old and has excellent healthy body.
So, I was perplexed about the reading.
But now I think that, because I do EE exercise everyday, plus all the activity from this forum, that gives me lots more air/oxygen that energize my body than my younger years.
How about that?
It is Amazing!

[quote author= Kay Kim]But now I think that, because I do EE exercise everyday, plus all the activity from this forum, that gives me lots more air/oxygen that energize my body than my younger years.
How about that?
It is Amazing![/quote]

It is, releasing trauma's through deep connected breathing is amazing.

I think that Ego/programs/trauma's hold a certain strain on the body including the breathing part. Don't you ever have this feeling that you feel 'lighter' whenever you processed something that was haunting you? Like you are better able to breath? Feeling less strained?

Maybe it's an odd remark but I have the impression that whenever we become more conscious. We might be able to better inhale the finer substances of air Gurdjieff speaks about. And that this is one of the key part of the transmutation.

- If water is programmable and we could somehow also program the oxygen in the water to form or resemble those finer substances of air. It might help us in our progress.

Thank you all for the session and comments, as always.
The analogies between CRS, RAM, tags in a search engine make a lot of sense.

Laura said:
Gandalf said:
They are no words to thank you and all your team for all the things that you are/have been doing to help us and the only way that I can see is to help the others following us in the staircase and of course "support your goal whatever way we can". :love:

I am definitively looking for those special crystals.

I think that I can approach this as an educational and fun process. I think I'll even make photos as we go along to share. Probably what might be the most entertaining (and time consuming) will be the selecting of the right crystal for the specific individual. I need to devise a simple feedback mechanism for that with the help of the girls. I think we'll just have a table full of crystals beside me, get the Cs online, and have the requests with name, birthdate and current location in a stack. Focus on that, then, move my right hand around the pile of crystals until the right one is identified by my left hand on the board (with the able assistance of the girls). Then, possibly, ask if there is any additional work to be done for that particular individual. I think that's likely to be a lot more accurate than just individually dowsing.

Ditto Gandalf. What a blessing to be connected in that way.
This is fantastic.
I just wonder if you will have to make a selection due to the possible consequent number of requests, and if you have to, how so?

Bjorn, you are right about specially this part "we might be able to better inhale the finer substances, whenever we become more conscious"
So, need to do EE consciously, and everything else too, but sometimes we forgets.

When I do consciously something, definitely I can feel it, the energies moving or generates in my body.
The head energy is cool, and chest, solar plexus and belly comes in hot energy. The back energy is sometimes tingling or hot.
Maybe the energy work different way to other person.

Don Genaro said:
Hildegard von Bingen's Gregorian chant is probably a good one too if you like it as she was well known for working with gemstones.

Interesting, wasn't aware of this prior to reading your post..that Hildegard von Bingen was also known for her work with gemstones..

Have since looked up more info and found the book titled Hildegard von Bingen's Physica: The Complete English Translation of Her Classic Work on Health and Healing, translated from Latin by Priscilla Throop. FWIW, there's an interesting excerpt from Book 4 titled 'Stones' that makes me think of what has been written in this thread about crystal healing..she writes about charging crystals and then placing them in a cup of water to then take out before drinking said water:

"If he ails in his heart, stomach, or belly, he should heat the crystal in the sun and pour water over it, leaving the crystal in the water for a little while. Then he should take it out and frequently drink the water. His heart, stomach, or belly will be better."

Merci pour tous vos partages si intéressants...
Hâte de voir votre protocole pour l'acquisition des cristaux pour l'eau, l'oreiller, la poche, les 4 coins de l'appartement et balcon, chambre et tout l'appartement...
Merci d'avance pour vos instructions...

Thank you for all your so interesting distributions...
Haste to see your protocol for the acquisition of crystals for water, pillow, pocket, the 4 corners of the flat and balcony, room and all flat...
Thank you in advance for your instructions...

Changes or additions to the grounding system in a house need to be done knowledgeably otherwise you risk electrocution, flashover or fire. Pay attention to the code on what is the right way to add grounding rods, if they are even necessary.

Where you ground the mattress to will have an enormous effect on safety in the case of a nearby lightning strike. This qualifies as a ground plane, or reference plane, in EMC language, and there are specific guidelines to prevent "flashover" effects in case of lightning.

Back
Top Bottom