Session 16 April 2016

Thank you for this most interesting session. You can count me in for the charged crystals.
I will donate some more for those who cannot afford it at the moment.

Started the iodine protocol last december and by the 15th of january my eyes were red and dry. (did'nt make the connection to the iodium). Went to the doctor and she could not help me. She gave me antibiotics, the second time cortisone and finally some watersolution. I stopped seeing her because I finally made the connection and stopped with the iodium and now slowly, slowly my eyes become less red. So, Since january until now I walk around with red eyes. Just wondering if I restart with the iodium, after my eyes are ok , if they will become red again.
And like many others I have been feeling tired and depressed with an occasional splitting headache.

What an interesting way to go all these years : first the Paleo, then the Keto, the iodium, the water and now the crystals!
From the bottom of my heart thanks to all of you.

Laura said:
Session Date: April 16th 2016
Q: (L) So, Ark has a first question about the headaches he gets in the mornings. He thinks it has something to do with energy, but he wakes up with these headaches. I occasionally wake up with them also. What is the cause of the headaches?

A: Buildup of EM energies in concert with Earth changes.

Q: (L) So how can one best deal with them?

A: Discharge them.

Q: (L) And how does one discharge them?

A: Wire mesh under mattress connected to ground.
Perhaps help Faraday cage,also, is it in the walls of the castle placed the iron reinforcement in the concrete part (reinforced concrete)?
Maybe this is the problem.

Just wanted to point out a relatively cheap device for checking if your outlets are grounded properly for those (like me) who aren't so proficient at the electrical mumbo jumbo.

Europe - http://www.goearthing.com/Outlet_Checker_Europe_p/0065.htm
UK - http://www.goearthing.com/Outlet_Checker_UK_p/0073.htm
North America - http://www.goearthing.com/Outlet_Checker_US_p/0024.htm

This is a Canadian seller, but I'm sure similar devices can be found more locally in most parts of the world.

dugdeep said:
Just wanted to point out a relatively cheap device for checking if your outlets are grounded properly for those (like me) who aren't so proficient at the electrical mumbo jumbo.

Europe - http://www.goearthing.com/Outlet_Checker_Europe_p/0065.htm
UK - http://www.goearthing.com/Outlet_Checker_UK_p/0073.htm
North America - http://www.goearthing.com/Outlet_Checker_US_p/0024.htm

This is a Canadian seller, but I'm sure similar devices can be found more locally in most parts of the world.

Oh, no, that won't do. That tells you if the wires are correctly connected in the outlet itself. But a real test of a ground for a house requires some rather fancy and expensive equipment.

DougEE said:
Singing to water can be effective, but do you need a good singing voice? Are all of us tone deaf 'wanna be singers' unable to program water this way? Maybe the voice is somehow a reflection of your unique FRV.

Yes, the voice seems to be important:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Now, Allen acquired some interesting software. (Allen) The choir software. (L) Yes. And we had the idea of making some just regular meditation audios where I could recite the prayer and maybe sing it, or even sing some other songs and he could manipulate them with this software to make it melodic and meditation-worthy type music. So, we were wondering if this was something that was a good idea?

A: Oh definitely!!! In fact, that is a superb way for truly cosmic frequencies to be transmitted via your/our voice!!

Q: (DD) So long as it's not Patsy Kline tunes! (laughter) (L) But I wanted to channel Patsy Kline!!! (Allen) I was actually wondering if my multiplying your voice several times would actual multiply whatever it was they were putting through your voice that many times?

A: Not only that, it will enable us to insert frequency modulation directly between the layers of sound. Why don't you play a sample now?

Q: (Allen) Play a sample of the chorus, or of the music I've been working on?

A: Our voice!

Q: (Allen) How can I play a sample of your voice? I've got some music that I've been working on, but it doesn't have any choral stuff in it yet? Is that the music that you're talking about, or is there something that I'm missing?

A: What did you record today?

Q: (Allen) Ah! So, any particular song?

A: U pick!

Q: (Allen) Okay. So right now, all I have is me playing guitar, and Laura singing with a little reverb sweetening it. Would that do?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I had the idea to take ordinary songs and sing them and then for Allen to take say one ordinary song that was like a familiar melody to people, and then stretch it out to an hour CD. A song that would take 4 or 5 minutes to sing, make it stretched to one hour. And then put a musical track in the background that's more in time. So anyhow, is this a good idea?

A: Very! Try it!

Q: (L) Well, that wasn't very informative. I could have answered that, Jesus. (DD) Hang up on them! (laughter) (Keit) So which song would you choose? (L) Well, just a whole bunch of them.

[Pause while Allen tries to burn music to disc. Everyone then ends up listening to music in the office.]

Q: (Keit) On an emotional level, Amazing Grace had the most effect on me. (Allen) We can have you sing solo and then a choir of us come in and back you up. That's a thought.

A: Many possibilities, eh? Notice the "effect?"

Q: (Joe) Music to soothe the savage the beast!

A: Music to communicate to the soul.

Q: (L) Well, I really don't understand.

A: There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit.

Now, they were talking about the music, but maybe the same effect can be achieved by programming the crystals by voice?

T.C. said:
lainey said:
Cleo said:
DougEE said:
I'm looking forward to more info on this new project and am eager to experiment.

Also..curious why it might not be good to charge the crystals in moonlight. I remember having read this before in a session, and when I asked the family member again about how she charges them a couple months ago, as I thought before she mentioned moonlight...she did confirm moonlight as one way (I believe due what she's read on the topic). I didn't say much else on the topic, except to then feel that much more puzzled about the effect that moonlight might have. :huh:
I've wondered this too. I've done a couple of searches but never came up with anything explaining why it wasn't advised.

I wonder if it's because it's the light of the sun reflected, which makes it a 'mirror' version, which creates the opposite of what you'd need?
Yeah that might be it. Kind of like anti sunlight, or maybe something to do with the frequency of the moon altering the light waves or something.

Atomas said:
This is just a though that came to me after I read all the latest C's transcript and all related comments underneath. It's about energizing crystals for each individual who asked and sending those to them. So from what I read the step by step process may look as follows:
1. FOTCM receives a bunch of crystals;
2. Those are energetically cleaned;
3. Then energized;
4. Sent to a receiver.

All looks good and fine. Everyone would be happy.

What if above process integrity was breached by someone/something that has other agenda and it was done without your knowledge.

I think that, if I lost my own charged crystal, nobody can harm me or can use the crystal, it will not work for anybody except for me.
The crystal will only work for the person that have to match birth date, birth year, name and location.

And if person is traveling different place most of time. I feel that the Cosmic Retrieval System already knows about the person's life. So it is OK.

On the other hand, if person moved to totally different new location to start new life, then the person simply have to make new crystal for new location.

But, if person move to some other place but same location of town or city, then probably not need to make new one. Because, the charged crystal added to person's general location, not the whole address.

lainey said:
T.C. said:
lainey said:
Cleo said:
DougEE said:
I'm looking forward to more info on this new project and am eager to experiment.

Also..curious why it might not be good to charge the crystals in moonlight. I remember having read this before in a session, and when I asked the family member again about how she charges them a couple months ago, as I thought before she mentioned moonlight...she did confirm moonlight as one way (I believe due what she's read on the topic). I didn't say much else on the topic, except to then feel that much more puzzled about the effect that moonlight might have. :huh:
I've wondered this too. I've done a couple of searches but never came up with anything explaining why it wasn't advised.

I wonder if it's because it's the light of the sun reflected, which makes it a 'mirror' version, which creates the opposite of what you'd need?
Yeah that might be it. Kind of like anti sunlight, or maybe something to do with the frequency of the moon altering the light waves or something.

Hmm... The substance of the surface of the moon might itself charge like a crystal?

I wonder if it could have something to do with the frequency of the moon's magnetic field, too.

Kay Kim said:
I think that, if I lost my own charged crystal, nobody can harm me or can use the crystal, it will not work for anybody except for me.
The crystal will only work for the person that have to match birth date, birth year, name and location.

That is most likely true.

And if person is traveling different place most of time. I feel that the Cosmic Retrieval System already knows about the person's life. So it is OK.

On the other hand, if person moved to totally different new location to start new life, then the person simply have to make new crystal for new location.

I don't think moving to another place has anything to do with the 'connection' and that one would have to make a new crystal. I see it as a 'Cosmic Connection' which when once connected with the person it was intended for cannot be broken by simply going to another location.

It is most likely (as an analogy) that it is like a 'Cosmic Cell Phone'. If one has a cell phone it is "registered" to a particular person as such and such address, birth date, bank account, etc. It has an unique identification which no other phone has and can be found by the system and you can send and receive calls at any location whether it is in another country or not.

So, it seems to me that once a person receives a crystal which has been attuned to them with the particular identifiers as listed, and they further 'personalize' that crystal, it would not matter at all where they are located after that.

Well, you can count me too for the crystals (one Crystal).

I Would be happy to be connected to others members in a new way! :)
Et I would be greatly interested to have advices from Cassiopaean to "improve" myself.

Thanks again for all this material

Hi, Richard S,

Perhaps you are right about that. It will certainly easy on ones mind!
But, eventually, all the lingering questions will be clear by time goes on.

I'm down for a crystal. :) (Data/location info on file should still be accurate.)

Gemisphere has some gemstone care guidelines here:
_http://www.gemisphere.com/howTo/careCleansingTherapeuticGemstones.htm

Back
Top Bottom