Earth is growing?

Azur

The Living Force
This is rather interesting as a proposition.

If correct, there's some strange ramifications.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

It's not a proposition and it is profound indeed. Dr. Konstantin Meyl, is saying that not only is the earth expanding at a rate of 19 inches/year but the increase of mass is increasing by 8 x 10 to the power of 13 tons per year which is now increasing gravity AND TIME IS EXPANDING. This of course affects the rate at which the earth turns, so that we are even gaining .73 sec/yr. So 900 million years ago, a day was equivalent to 18 hours.

He gave a compelling lecture, video and demonstration of a fully functional Wireless Tesla Transponder which steered a large toy boat. We could even light a fluorescent tube by simply holding it in the field. It was a relief to see this and understand the cat is finally out of the bag.

In his video and in his books he shows how all this is happening with a convincing proof that the earth is being bathed in a sea of increasing neutrinos. As these penetrate all matter, when they flow through the earth, they set up longitudinal scalar waves that are affecting the magnetics. And he shows how and why the poles will shift that will cause the earth to turn upside down. It will take approx. 3 days after the flip for the poles to stabilize.

This video was entitled "Turning the Earth on It's Head" and is not available in English yet. You may find it in German at his website:

http://www.k-meyl.de/go/index.php?dir=10_Home&page=1&sublevel=0

SophiaSpeaks said:
And he shows how and why the poles will shift that will cause the earth to turn upside down. It will take approx. 3 days after the flip for the poles to stabilize.
about the pole-flip thing - you're talking about a mangnetic flip, right? (so Antarctica would become magnetic north) which is alread sort of happening, as the global magnetic field is fluctuating as far as I can tell from what I've read. You're not.... talking about the physical earth instantaneously flipping over (so Antarctica would be 'on top') are you? that would be ridiculous - think of the inertia! it is just the way you worded it made it look a little bit like you were saying that so I wondered if you really meant it.

The earth may not be growing so much as it is expanding due to heating.

SophiaSpeaks said:
It's not a proposition and it is profound indeed. Dr. Konstantin Meyl, is saying that not only is the earth expanding at a rate of 19 inches/year but the increase of mass is increasing by 8 x 10 to the power of 13 tons per year which is now increasing gravity AND TIME IS EXPANDING.
He gave a compelling lecture, video and demonstration of a fully functional Wireless Tesla Transponder which steered a large toy boat. We could even light a fluorescent tube by simply holding it in the field. It was a relief to see this and understand the cat is finally out of the bag.
In his video and in his books he shows how all this is happening with a convincing proof that the earth is being bathed in a sea of increasing neutrinos.
What relief would be to see every damn cat out if the bag! I am an absolute zero in physics but when enquiring about Konstantin Meyl and profound effects
of his findings on humanity i saw some quite striking discrepancy between his words and his scientific deeds (in peer-reviewed scientific journals)
Being the author of 10 books in physics (with or without quotation marks), and according to revolutionary-sounding titles he logically to my mind should have a strong publication record in top peer-reviewed scientific journals:
Springer Verlag None
Nature None
Science None
I honestly find it strange if his research findings are extraordinary, why don't submit them to Nature or Science? Better than that ...

http://www(dot)pureenergysystems(dot)com/events/conferences/2004/teslatech_SLC/KonstantinMeyl/NeutrinoPower_ScalarWaves.htm

He published his revolutionary findings in the article:Scalar Waves: Theory and Experiments, Journal of Scientific Exploration:
http://www(dot)scientificexploration(dot)org/jse/articles/pdf/15.2_meyl.pdf
where he allegedly set up an 'experiment' (quote-unquote) and demonstrated:

Meyl said:
(1) the wireless transmission of electrical energy,
(2) the reaction of the receiver to the transmitter,
(3) free energy with an over-unity-effect of about 10,
(4) transmission of scalar waves with 1.5 times the speed of light, and
(5) the inefficiency of using a Faraday cage to shield scalar waves
He also admits that his experiments 'are incompatible with textbook physics' How so?

Mehl built a Tesla magnifying transmitter solving the problem by
the use of modern electronics by replacing the spark gap generator with a function generator and the operation with high tension with 2 to 4 Volts low
tension. I sell the experiment as a demonstration-set so that it is reproduced as often as possible. The experimental kit fits in a case and has been sold 50 times in the last 4 weeks. Some universities can already confirm the effects. The measured degrees of effectiveness lie between 500 and 1000%. (2) The other reason why this important discovery could fall into oblivion is seen in the absence of a suitable field description.
What kind of physics is this? sales con job promotion?

Meyl said:
We have to ask ourselves, Which properties have this wave part, which founds a scalar wave?
to me this question sounds like a turned on its head nonsence, but I am a zero in physics.

Meyl said:
Experiment
At the function generator I adjust the frequency and amplitude of the sinusoidal signal, with which the transmitter is operated. At the frequency regulator
I turn significantly, until the light-emitting diodes at the receiver glow brightly, whereas those at the transmitter go out. At this point, an energy transmission
takes place. If the amplitude is reduced so far that it is guaranteed that no surplus energy is radiated, then a gain of energy also takes place by energy amplification. If I take down the receiver by pulling out the earthing, then the lighting up of the LED signals the mentioned effect back on the transmitter. The transmitter thus feels as if its signal is received. The self-resonance of the Tesla coils, according to the frequency counter, lies at 7 MHz. Now the frequency is run down and there, at approximately 4.7 MHz, the receiver again glows, but less brightly, and is easily shieldable and without discernible effect back on the transmitter. Now we unambiguously are dealing with the transmission of the Hertzian part and that goes with the speed of light. Since the wavelength was not changed, does the proportion of the frequencies determine the proportion of the velocities of propagation? The scalar
wave, according to this theory, goes with (7/4.7 =) 1.5 times the speed of light!
If I put the transmitter into the aluminium case and close the door, then nothing should arrive at the receiver. Expert laboratories for electromagnetic
compatibility in this case indeed cannot detect anything, and, in spite of this fact, the receiver lamps glow! By turning the receiver coil it can be verified
that an electric and not a magnetic coupling is present, although the Faraday cage should shield electric fields. The scalar wave obviously overcomes the
cage with a speed faster than light, by tunneling!
This sounds to me utterly unscientific as an attempt of description of a scientific experiment, but i well probably am wrong with my seeing. Could please somebody of sott physicists comment on this experiment? It just doesn't sound as a tuned piano to me.
Konstantin Meyl contributes also to zpenergy(dot)com portal together with Tom Bearden... Another of stargate gang of 'theatrucal physicists'?

CarpeDiem said:
What relief would be to see every damn cat out if the bag! I am an absolute zero in physics but when enquiring about Konstantin Meyl and profound effects of his findings on humanity i saw some quite striking discrepancy between his words and his scientific deeds (in peer-reviewed scientific journals)
Being the author of 10 books in physics (with or without quotation marks), and according to revolutionary-sounding titles he logically to my mind should have a strong publication record in top peer-reviewed scientific journals:

I honestly find it strange if his research findings are extraordinary, why don't submit them to Nature or Science? Better than that ...

What kind of physics is this? sales con job promotion?

This sounds to me utterly unscientific as an attempt of description of a scientific experiment, but i well probably am wrong with my seeing. Could please somebody of sott physicists comment on this experiment? It just doesn't sound as a tuned piano to me.
Konstantin Meyl contributes also to zpenergy(dot)com portal together with Tom Bearden... Another of stargate gang of 'theatrucal physicists'?
Well asking why we don't see his writings in peer-reviewed scientific journals is like asking why we don't see masonic influences on world religions in the Catholic Digest! Not to undermine your honest inquiry though as well, we know this alternative science has been suppressed and that there has been many murdered because they knew/demonstrated too much, i.e. Stan Meyers and his water powered car.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3333992194168790800

However, there is an intuitive red flag waving in my gut too on this and some things need to be shared but not in this forum. Keep your eyes wide open and your seatbelt on... the ride is going to get really wild very soon!!

You may like to look at

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/8098/Excess-mass-stress.htm

In particular I know personally both authors of

CIECHANOWICZ, S. and KOZIAR, J.,1994. Possible Relation Between Earth Expansion and Dark Matter. In "Frontiers of Fundamental Physics ", Barone, M. and Selleri, F (ed), Plenum, New York, 321-326.

I understand from the CASS material as Laura says that the expansion of the earth is due to internal heating. This will change the properties of the Schumann Resonance. (linked here from that discussion)

It may be the case that the relationship between the Schumann resonance and the brain frequencies Alpha Beta Theta etc., is a natural human/earth resonant link rather than something harmful as was suggested on the Schumann resonance page. If that is the case, it could explain many things such as telepathy, remote-viewing etc., which was exhibited by many Australian Aboriginal tribes (pre-westernisation) and others.

There is evidence to suggest that the Schumann resonant frequency is increasing. This could be viewed in terms of the changing properties due to the expansion of the earth.

Thoughts in relation to this...

1. The earth may be coming into a 'waking state', (a human comes into a more alert state from Alpha to Beta).

2. The earth is moving to a higher frequency which is suggested by the CASS and this may be an observation of that change.

3. The human/earth resonant link is separating and the CASS suggestion that humans need to adapt to a higher frequency may be the means to
"stay connected" or in tune with the increasing resonant frequency of the earth or we lose the link.

4. The move to 4th density is directly related to the earth/human resonant link.

Any thoughts on this line of reasoning, or is it way off?

Waw thanks a lot ya'll. Very interesting!! Couple of points:

1) Density. The Cavendish method is used to select iron as the metal of choice that gives Earth such a high density. If 60 million years ago the Earth was so much smaller, then this explanation is challenged, as there is no easy explanation for where the matter that "spread" came from.

2) Continent curvature. The expanding ball would mean that the continents would have to be "flattening" in order to maintain conformity with the new curvature. Evidence for this would be staring geologists & seismologists in the face, my guess.

UNLESS, the curvature change is relativistic?

EDIT:

Meyl link:

Not Found

The requested URL /jse/articles/pdf/15.2_meyl.pdf was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at www.scientificexploration.org Port 80

geocities link:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/8098/Excess-mass-stress.htm

also gone

I had compiled some email/mailing list stuff and while looking for a place to post it, I see that Konstantin Meyl and scalar waves has already been discussed. Since I don't know enough to separate wheat from chaff in this subject field, I thought I'd just post what I had, in case there is anything useful here - even to demonstrate disinfo.

A discussion was taking place...
Q:
In the event of some kind of calamity, are we forever stuck with this ancient, energy sapping, brute force radio transmission method [Ham Radio], simply because it's an established world standard, that sort of works?

A:
Maybe not, if we can use scalar/standing waves, originally discovered by Tesla 111 years ago. We might well see an emergence of this sort of tech in the next few years. For the immediate future, though, if you have a ham radio set, it might not be a bad idea to dust it off and check it out. There may be plans to preserve as much as infrastructure as possible, but you never know what might turn out to be useful.

A while ago, I watched Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl's Neutrino Power and the Existence of Scalar Waves (2004) presentation. I'm no physicist, but the generalization I formed goes something like this:
Regular radio uses a brute force method of manipulating particles to transmit, where the many particles propelled outwards, end up colliding with others, become scattered, so the signal gets weaker. Scalar Waves in comparison, is the result of manipulating particles via a high voltage, low current, single vortex, perpendicular to regular radio, so particles kind of shoulder barge each other, remain local to the vortex, so energy isn't scattered and lost. It appears to be a more coordinated approach, achieving a transmission speed of 1.54 times the speed of light. It seems perfect for digital transmission, analog transmission perhaps difficult.

Preface to video:

Neutrinopower and the Existance of Scalar Waves (Konstantin Meyl)
(Note: A torrent link for the 700 mb .avi is available from "the pirate bay.org" website, but as I don't know about the legality or appropriateness of providing the link, I must defer to Mod/Admin recommendation).
This is Prof. Dr.-Ing. Konstantin Meyl's mindblowing video lecture Neutrinopower and the Existance of Scalar Waves (2004) which discusses the subject of scalar waves, neutrinos and how they can be used in various applications.

Meyl describes how field vortices form scalar waves and how electromagnetic waves (transverse waves) and scalar waves (longitudinal waves) both should be represented in wave equations. For comparison, transverse EM waves are best used for broadcast transmissions like television, while longitudinal scalar waves are better for one-to-one communication systems like cell phones.

Today cell phones use the wrong transverse broadcast which creates lots of completely unnecessary electromagnetic smog. He also presents the theory that neutrinos are scalar waves moving faster than the speed of light. When moving at the speed of light they are photons but when a neutrino is slowed to below the speed of light it simply becomes an electron. Neutrinos can oscillate between e- and e+. Fusion involves e-, and a lightning flash involves e+. Energy in a vortex acts as a frequency converter. The measurable mixture of frequencies is called noise. Meyl also mentions that the earth is expanding at a measured rate of 10 cm a year, therefore slowing the earth's rotation.

He also noted that the earth is now expanding at a quicker rate than it was 2,300 years ago and effects the length of our year. Meyl talked about Tesla's scalar wave transmitter in Colorado Springs as he transmitted energy 26 miles at velocities greater than light. Tesla measured the resonance of the Earth at 12 Hz, the Schumann resonance of the Earth is 7.8 Hz. Meyl shows how one can calculate the scalar wave of the Earth to be 1.54 times the speed of light and presents a model that ties the expansion of the earth to be the result of the earth`s absorption of neutrino energy.

The ramifications of this model are that neutrino energy can be tapped. He took this the next step and postulated that Zero Point Energy is neutrino power - energy from the field; available at anytime, and everywhere present. To show the place of neutrinos in conventional science, Meyl noted that the 2002 Nobel Physics prize was in regards to work on neutrinos. He also quoted a 1898 New York Times statement by Tesla that establishes Tesla, the "father of free energy" as also the discoverer of the neutrino.

Professor Konstantin Meyl has written numerous books and given lectures at universities in Germany. Presented at ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2004 at Salt Lake City in USA before astonished audience who were amazed at what they were seeing. 65 min. long. A must see for everyone.

Video specs:
Video codec: divx, 720x480, 1200 bps
Audio codec: mp3, 44kHz, Stereo

If you can find the video, watch it if you want. The individual reporting on it could have misunderstood some or all of it.

While looking for a link to the video, this was noticed:
_http://www.scribd.com/doc/23959967/Meyl-Scalar-Waves-First-Tesla-Physics-Textbook-for-Engineers-2003

And this website:
Potential vortex, newly discovered properties of the electric field are fundamentally changing our view of the physical world:
_http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_Home&page=1&sublevel=0
_http://www.pureenergysystems.com/events/conferences/2004/teslatech_SLC/KonstantinMeyl/NeutrinoPower_ScalarWaves.htm

And a tie-in to Rupert Sheldrake's work:
11. [longitudinal EM] waves can be modulated moredimensionally and be used as carrier of information, as Prof. Sheldrake has proven with his proof of the existance of morphogenic fields.

Fig. 26.6: Advantages of a field description extended with potential vortices.
Rupert Sheldrake: Seven Experiments That Could Change the World. Riverhead Books, 1995
_http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/610sw.htm

Also recently noticed, almost exactly 111 years ago: "On July 3, 1899, Tesla claimed discovery of this new geo-electrical phenomenon, which he said would allow for the transmission of electrical energy around the world."
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrestrial_stationary_waves

Fwiw, if anything.

Azur said:
This is rather interesting as a proposition.

If correct, there's some strange ramifications.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

It's "common knowledge" among various indigenous people that like all living beings, Earth is growing.

This is a french report (only in french..., in 5 videos on youtube) that is dealing with earth expansion theory. I found it interesting :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=795SG3UF0dk&feature=player_embedded

The earth has slowed it's rotation by 14 seconds since the geo-positioning satellites were lauched about 20 years ago; this time must be accountd for on all calculations involving this data. This fact is at odds with the theory as currently stated.

monksgirl said:
The earth has slowed it's rotation by 14 seconds since the geo-positioning satellites were lauched about 20 years ago; this time must be accountd for on all calculations involving this data. This fact is at odds with the theory as currently stated.
But it correlates with what the C's have said, regarding the slowing of rotation and the subsequent 'opening up' of the Earth. Do you have a link to the data on this?

anart said:
monksgirl said:
But it correlates with what the C's have said, regarding the slowing of rotation and the subsequent 'opening up' of the Earth. Do you have a link to the data on this?

http://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/qa_earth.html#earthslow

Back
Top Bottom