hmm lets see,
- ''be cool'' (active, but I'm aware of it while it's active.)
- Shyness (this program is still sometimes active, but at least on a low scale then before)
- laziness (this program is close to termination, I think it's impossible to terminate laziness completely
- ''be nice'' (wise as serpents, gentle as doves)
- ''biting nails'' (darns hands are sneaky, but there is small progress!)
(this was one of my greatest enemies and the most dangerous because I was not aware if it being a program and a self-destruct mechanism, but I have overpowered it greatly when I became aware of it)
- Jealousy (still active to some extend)
- Predator(don't post this, delete it you are making a fool of yourself) (these thought usually get me off guard while I forget to self-remember and later in the day I realize that I was fooled by a thought)
I have noticed to become aware of my actions and intentions faster then before, when I have a thought running, I immediately understand the intention and the reason of the thought, it's a weird feeling , but it has made me happier inside and also sadder, because I became aware of thoughts and feelings which were not me.
it's amazing what you can see in yourself if you just observe yourself one whole day on work or school for example.
I also have this "disperse knowledge" program, which is also kinda a pain because sometimes i disperse to people who just don't want to hear it.
I also have the program ''disperse knowledge'' and it's indeed a pain, but I have managed to control my self better in this regard.
EDIT: I sometimes also suddenly have a feeling of being very strong inside and then I feel like empowered, like I could beat anything that stands in my way , could this be extreme wish full thinking? a feeling or thought produced by the predator to let you think you are ''strong'' so you will be off guard.
EDIT2: forgot to add that this feeling is triggered when I listen to music like , (enya, nature inspiring music)