FOTCM: New Online Application Form

:) Where may I send the digital copy with my signature???

Lol in the thread says I can won't have to wait a month to be able to see the private forum, but I have waited like a month jojojo, maybe... :boat: I'm being observed before of.

Hello,

I have have just signed in to the Fellowship using the online form. I have printed and signed a copy of the application, and am going to post it later today to the given address including a 10 euro bill.
I hope did not miss something! Thank you very much, and... sorry for being so late to join. ;)

Spyros

cubbex said:
:) Where may I send the digital copy with my signature???

To either:

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
PO Box # 7238
Boulder, CO 80306
USA

or

Association Éiriú Eolas
BP 121
82100 Castelsarrasin
FRANCE

Thanks!

Lol in the thread says I can won't have to wait a month to be able to see the private forum, but I have waited like a month jojojo, maybe... :boat: I'm being observed before of.

There must be a problem. We'll look into that asap. Apologies.

Welcome to FCM, to you and to spyraal!

Hi,

I filled out the PDF application form today and will get it off tomorrow or even today.
I took the USA address. Does it make a big difference in respect of delivering time and costs? Or does it not matter actually?
Also, is it advisable / of great benefit to submit the online form in addition? I haven't submitted it yet.

I didn't put money in the envelope like Pashalis, however that was first my idea and I intended to do. But if it gets lost, the money will get lost, too. Are PayPal or recently bought books also an option?

PS: Ailén, your post count: 1666. :lol:

A new copy of my application with my signature was sent to the Boulder address a few months ago. I'm just checking in, because I'd like to be sure you have it.

:lol: Ahaha I thought it would be via e-mail or something like that.

But ok, I think it's going to take time, :P sorry for the noise LOL

Sirius said:
Hi,

I filled out the PDF application form today and will get it off tomorrow or even today.
I took the USA address. Does it make a big difference in respect of delivering time and costs? Or does it not matter actually?
Also, is it advisable / of great benefit to submit the online form in addition? I haven't submitted it yet.

I didn't put money in the envelope like Pashalis, however that was first my idea and I intended to do. But if it gets lost, the money will get lost, too. Are PayPal or recently bought books also an option?

When I remember it correctly, then it is faster with proceeding it, nonetheless the original signed application form is needed then. But as always it depends on the business of the team. ;)

Spyraal said:
Hello,

I have have just signed in to the Fellowship using the online form. I have printed and signed a copy of the application, and am going to post it later today to the given address including a 10 euro bill.
I hope did not miss something! Thank you very much, and... sorry for being so late to join.

These are great news.

spyraal said:
Hello,

I hope did not miss something! Thank you very much, and... sorry for being so late to join. ;)

Spyros

Please don't tell me it was meant to be ten Euro! :whistle:
Just last week I sent off a $10 U.S bank cheque cost me $40 AUS, that would hurt! :umm: :oops: :lol:

Sirius said:

Nah, that't up to you and depends on where you live.

It would be appreciated if you sent the online form as well, since that saves us a lot of time! Thank you.

Sure!

Lol, not anymore ;)

I have misplaced the letter I got that a few weeks ago regarding my application. I submitted a query via the FOTCM web form but haven't heard anything back. Basically I was asking what was still lacking as I thought I sent in signed form already.

Also I am thinking when I submitted my application originally I specified the wrong forum username and wanted to verify this as well.

What is the turn around for responses via the FOTCM web form?

Drea said:
A new copy of my application with my signature was sent to the Boulder address a few months ago. I'm just checking in, because I'd like to be sure you have it.

Yes Drea, we received your application. So once more: Welcome to the Fellowship! :)

Hello!

I still didn't receive my package... It's been a wile already...

Maybe you can check from there... :huh: or you can tell me the address you sent the package to...

I suppose I have to receive the package in order to be able to get into the non public forum, right? :huh:

I also want to start working with translations, I tried to send a message to Ailén saying that I want to do it, but it says that her (?) inbox is full. lol

I hope the package didn't get lost! :scared:

Acid Yazz said:
I also want to start working with translations, I tried to send a message to Ailén saying that I want to do it, but it says that her (?) inbox is full. lol

Since you are interested in working in the translation group, someone will send you an invitation today. :thup:

Please as soon as you have accepted the invitation, it will be greatly appreciated if you could present yourself to the group.

Back
Top Bottom