FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Oh! That's good to know!

Thank you!

I've just posted a message to Ailén in the "Becoming a SOTT translator: Help Needed" thread.

I've done this once already. I have been invited to the group and I joined it but then I went to a long trip and I didn't have my computer with me. I can't access the group anymore so I though they banned me because I wasn't participating... :lol: Something that I understand perfectly.

But I still want to do it now that I'm settled again and also because I have a lot of free time that I would like to use helping you.

I also told Ailén that I'm particularly interested in translating the SOTT Podcasts, as transcripts... ;)

Acid Yazz said:
Oh! That's good to know!

Thank you!

I've just posted a message to Ailén in the "Becoming a SOTT translator: Help Needed" thread.

I've done this once already. I have been invited to the group and I joined it but then I went to a long trip and I didn't have my computer with me. I can't access the group anymore so I though they banned me because I wasn't participating... :lol: Something that I understand perfectly.

But I still want to do it now that I'm settled again and also because I have a lot of free time that I would like to use helping you.

I also told Ailén that I'm particularly interested in translating the SOTT Podcasts, as transcripts... ;)

I have answered to your posts in the "Becoming a SOTT translator: Help Needed" thread.

:D I have sent on-line application on April 26 and had answer e-mail on Mai 15.
Today I've sent hard copy with my sign and 10 USD to

Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind
PO Box # 7238
Boulder, CO 80306
USA

After Work I came home :shock: and package is in my Postbox :scared:
Wow that was fast.......... ;D
Thank you for your hard work

Acid Yazz said:
I still didn't receive mine... :cry:

But I guess it's a long way... :)

Why the impatience? that's not going to speed anything.

----

The mail or package or whatever is here in my house, I thought you were going to send it to the first mailing addres.

:rolleyes: Now I am wating when I am going to have acces to the private forum, it is not a real deal but... I mean, it says that you didn't have to wait a month, and I waited long longie.

Brunauld said:
Acid Yazz said:
I still didn't receive mine... :cry:

But I guess it's a long way... :)

Why the impatience? that's not going to speed anything.

----

The mail or package or whatever is here in my house, I thought you were going to send it to the first mailing addres.

:rolleyes: Now I am wating when I am going to have acces to the private forum, it is not a real deal but... I mean, it says that you didn't have to wait a month, and I waited long longie.

Well... Yes! I'm sorry for the impatience...
I actually just hope it didn't get lost or something like that...
But... I'll just hope for the best. :)

I don't mind waiting... :)

Just sent my completed online application! I only wanted to clarify- Can I pay the $10 administration fee via paypal and then just send the signed hard copy via post?

Don Genaro said:
Just sent my completed online application! I only wanted to clarify- Can I pay the $10 administration fee via paypal and then just send the signed hard copy via post?

Yep, that will work.

anart said:
Don Genaro said:

Yep, that will work.

Thank you Anart, I'll get on it!

Acid Yazz said:
Well... Yes! I'm sorry for the impatience...
I actually just hope it didn't get lost or something like that...
But... I'll just hope for the best. :)

I don't mind waiting... :)

Don't worry. If it DID get lost, we will ship you another one. Just let us know if you haven't received it by next week.

Today I went to the National Mailing Service HQ to check if it isn't there because I heard the mail works so badly here that sometimes the packages that they think that aren't important stay there until someone goes to claim them... Even if they have an address...

They asked me questions like, what is the weight of the package? do you have the code for the package?... Of course, I didn't know any of that... I just told them that it was from the USA.

I found out that they don't even use computers for their database! :scared: could you imagine that? The National Mailing Service managing all the data without a computer??? ha ha ha! well... They searched for a package on my name coming from the USA in this big folder where they keep notes... NO luck... They told I me that I shouldn't worry and that they will send me a notification if it arrives... :D

So... I did my part now... I will patiently wait now and if some time passes by again I will go and have a look if it isn't there before telling you that it didn't arrive... ;)

Thank you and I'm sorry if I was a little impatient, It's mostly because I don't trust the mailing system a lot, and now you can understand why... ;)

I just want to add that the package is really thin, actually it is an A4 envelope, thats all. So it will be shore in your postbox soon, my came from France, thanks Laura and Crew!

I just want to add that the package is really thin, actually it is an A4 envelope, thats all. So it will be shore in your postbox soon, my came from France, thanks Laura and Crew!
Yes, I can confirm this. Mine arrived within three days or so and it came from France.

Have you already received the printed form from me? I took the USA address.

I was very happy to receive my envelope the other day. I got my certificate, my membership card, and introductory information. Yay, I'm a Listener! It arrived at a time of great change in my life. I am still sorting it out, but it is good change. If there are any members of the church in Central Florida, I may seek thee out soon for fellowship.

I understand that one has to participate in this forum in order to gain access to the FOTCM members-only forum, which I will make an effort to do as often as I can. As a member of the church, I want to show my dedication to the fellowship and offer whatever I can to nurture its growth.

BTW, as I re-review the statement of principles espoused by Kurt Gödel, I was reminded of GEB: An Eternal Golden Braid and I only found this thread about it, and one other gave brief mention, but I did so love the book Gödel Escher Bach by Douglas Hofstadter. Not an easy read, but very rewarding.

-Drew :halo:

tonosama said:

Mine arrived last wednesday and I was like "Oh god who could be sending me something from france?" I tought it had anthrax or something until I remembered the fellowship :lol2:

Whatever. I have never seen devotion to some cause like this, it is just not inspiration, it is the real and almost exaclty concept I've imagined.

Back
Top Bottom