FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Xico said:
Hello Chu:

I was just wondering if you guys have received my online application as well as my signed copy, it's been over a month, just checking.

please let me know if you haven't I can send it again.

I'm not Chu, but can confirm that we received your application (both versions) and sent you your Welcome Package. Should arrive soonish. :)

Chu said:
rs said:
I mailed in my application over a week ago. I did not receive an e-mail confirmation or anything. What should I expect next? (more or less) how long will this take?

We received your online application butnot the signed copy yet. It may take a while to reach us. You should hear back from us in about a month or so, by the time everything gets processed and you receive the welcome package. Thanks for your patience, and welcome to the fellowship!

The signed copy just arrived, but unfortunately it doesn't contain more information than your online application. As has been mentioned several times here on the forum, we need the applications to be complete for legal reasons. And we asked you directly for that, here on the forum and in an email. So the admission process is on hold until we have your application properly completed. You can send us an email with the missing data or re-apply online.

Since Argo is from the same country and he got his welcome package a couple of days ago, I'm just wondering should I also expect to receive my package soon? :)

Persej said:
Since Argo is from the same country and he got his welcome package a couple of days ago, I'm just wondering should I also expect to receive my package soon? :)
It was sent around the same time as Argo's, so yes, yours should arrive soon.

Yesterday i received the welcome package from FOTCM. Thank you. I`m still very excited. :wow:

I finally succeeded in making the print, and putting it in an envelope by the door so I`ll post it when the post office opens.
Sorry it took a bit longer than a week or two...(making a print can be a hard task, a friend of mine have tried for years without success, I guess this way you know that people really want it ;) )

I guess the donation place is the link here in the upper right corner, or is there a special FOTCM donate link somewhere?

I'm very happy to have taken the step. Also very grateful....It really feels like forces of good exist after all :cool2:

Possibility of Being said:
Xico said:
Hello Chu:

I was just wondering if you guys have received my online application as well as my signed copy, it's been over a month, just checking.

please let me know if you haven't I can send it again.

I'm not Chu, but can confirm that we received your application (both versions) and sent you your Welcome Package. Should arrive soonish. :)

thank you for the heads up Possibility of being :clap:

Just received my FOTCM package today :) - what a wonderful present for the weekend. Thanks a million, :hug: and i am thoroughly excited !

Hi, I am not sure, if I thanked you for my welcome package already. So here I do (maybe again): Thank you very much :flowers:

Can I colour scan mine and email it as an original?

Nevertheless, all signed, submitted and will be mailed soon if colour scan will not suffice as an original.

MethodOfMadness said:
Can I colour scan mine and email it as an original?

Nevertheless, all signed, submitted and will be mailed soon if colour scan will not suffice as an original.

I retract that question. Will mail mine soon.

tree years ago I've sent my request to join the fellowship,Then I postponed to sent to you the signed copy and the welcoming package arrived, I thought then that the copy was not so important. Think I'm wrong cause without a signed one my subscription won't have any legal validity, right?
I' ll send to the chateaux the signed one, just want to make sure you don't have to send another welcome package (with all the efforts and costs it involve)

Back
Top Bottom