FOTCM: New Online Application Form

loreta said:
Hi,

did you received my electronic application?

I am not sure if you did.

Thanks.

I will send the paper application as soon as possible. When I try to print the application on paper it does not appears very nice. I will go today to see another printer.

We did, thanks! If you still have trouble printing it out, let me know, and I'll send you an email with all the information you filled in, and you can print and sign that instead.

Nienna said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Straycat said:
Can I sign, scan and email the form? If so, to whom would I send it?

You can email it to info(at)paleochristianity.org.

They do still need a hard copy, though.

Yes, thought for those for whom it's difficult to mail it, it's ok if you SIGN it, then scan it, and then e-mail it.

Chu said:
loreta said:
Hi,

did you received my electronic application?

I am not sure if you did.

Thanks.

I will send the paper application as soon as possible. When I try to print the application on paper it does not appears very nice. I will go today to see another printer.

We did, thanks! If you still have trouble printing it out, let me know, and I'll send you an email with all the information you filled in, and you can print and sign that instead.

Thanks Chu! I will let you know. Have a nice day!

Hi,

I just made the online application. There seems to be a mistake as it says I'm married (I crossed widowed)
Anyways, It'll take a little while for me to find a printer, and I'm waiting for a new creditcard that should come next week, so haven't paid yet.

Just to say I'm on it ASAP (which means a week or 2)

Hi, I just filled out the online application. I was searching for a print function and lost the document. Please email me a copy so I can sign and submit. Thanks in advance, Wayne

WIN 52 said:
Hi, I just filled out the online application. I was searching for a print function and lost the document. Please email me a copy so I can sign and submit. Thanks in advance, Wayne

Done. :)

Is it necessary to re-register with the new form? I've been a member of FOTCM for at least two years, maybe longer. Is that still valid?

I would like to register to FOTCM . Only I can't work with Paypal anymore because I entered a wrong password and then they're asking me questions I cannot answer. Questions of information I did not give them in the first place. So, will Worldpay do?
Used that when donated recently.
Thank uou

Ghostdoghaiku said:
Is it necessary to re-register with the new form? I've been a member of FOTCM for at least two years, maybe longer. Is that still valid?

It is. However, we can't find you in the files. Have you changed your forum name/account and email? Could you send us a message at info@paleochristianity with your full name? That way, we can be 100% sure. Thanks.

maxtree said:
I would like to register to FOTCM . Only I can't work with Paypal anymore because I entered a wrong password and then they're asking me questions I cannot answer. Questions of information I did not give them in the first place. So, will Worldpay do?
Used that when donated recently.
Thank uou

No problem, maxtree!

Mine was sent in the post a few days ago and submitted last Friday online, although I think I may have entered "Keyhole" into the name section whereas my original name was "Elliot0verton". I also had to use the Worldpay option (which I am wondering if it has transferred?) because I don't have a current paypal account.

Chu said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:

It is. However, we can't find you in the files. Have you changed your forum name/account and email? Could you send us a message at info@paleochristianity with your full name? That way, we can be 100% sure. Thanks.

Never mind, Ghostdoghaiku. It was my mistake. Please ignore my previous message.

I made the decision to join FOTCM too - I have filled out the online form. Did you receive it? I am not sure, as there was no notification on the site, just the display of the filled formulae for printing. Tomorrow, I will send the printed exemplar to the French address via mail.

In fact, it had long been my wish to join. In summer 2010 I wanted to make an earnest attempt to join, but then my PC cracked down from a Trojan horse when I was going about to do it. When it was fixed, the predator's mind had gotten the better of me.
I thought, I was too pathological (I even thought of myself being a psychopath), not competent enough to be a good member, too detached from people (not feeling able to become intimate with them), not able to grow etc. It was lacking self trust, laziness and distraction. Even last week, when the sessions had been taken from the public forum, I commented how I wanted to return to the network in some time to be at least active in the outer fringes (as I had been until the end of 2012). I composed that reply due to my tendency to talk and then often not going through with things (which is something I think I really have to work upon, when I want to be a FOTCM member - but I didn't trust myself to be able to grow this trait: of being able to walk walks). I also found it difficult to make a decision. So I always stayed at the crossroads, squeezed between chairs and feeling displaced.

But reading the doubts of others and you guys encouraging them to join nonetheless convinced me. The wish awoke again, like something burning in my heart. Also, the current developments on global scale contributed to it and the latest two sessions, especially the part of putting knowledge into action in order to BE, otherwise one would descend to become a petty tyrant (if I remember correctly). I don't want to become a petty tyrant; instead I want to try the other path. If I can help the light to shine brighter in the increasing darkness, I will do it. This time I am determined to not let the predator's mind win. There are still so many programs to clean, and I am afraid that I fail again to push through.
However, I feel very elated after finally filling out the form. I also had spent several hours to read the Statement of Principles, and the part regarding the Soul Community made me cry. It resonated deeply in my heart (except for some times, when the predator's mind rose its head). I put quite some (personal) information in the form, so you can start to know me better. Hopefully, this is not out of place there.

Sorry, I forgot about mentioning the covering of expenses for the application. Is it okay to send the 10 € via Paypal by beginning of next month?
Then I will be able to do so. Maybe also earlier, depending on how much money there is left at the end of the month. I want to send it then together with a SOTT donation.

Back
Top Bottom