FOTCM: New Online Application Form

So I filled the form to be member of the FOTCM. I feel elated. I feel happy.

I would like to know if my electronic form has been received. Than I will go, print the form and send it to you. I have an address in France, is this ok?

Les Editions Pilule Rouge
BP 901211
82100 Castelsarrasin
France

I live in Spain. In the form you give an address to USA. Tell me which one is the good one please.

Then At the end of the month I will pay by paypal my 10 euros.

Thank you for everything!

Can I somehow send scanned application? And, of course, the original with post. :halo:

Hi I have filled application printed and I will send it Today.
What is France address To send application I only get USA address in the Printed Document ?

But I'm "Old" FOTCM member without access to the forum then I suppose I don't must to send second time Application ? just practice at the forum ?
As is writhe here : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35235.0.html

Also I have added €10.00 EUR for each month paypal ID of transaction: 72T9850424967462C

I have another France address

FOTCOM
B.P.121
82100 Castelsarrasin
France

Can someone tell us what is correct address. Some of the moderators of this forum, please write the complete France address

Konstantin said:
I have another France address

FOTCOM
B.P.121
82100 Castelsarrasin
France

Can someone tell us what is correct address. Some of the moderators of this forum, please write the complete France address

The above is OK. They added "90" in front of "121" in the P.O. Box number some time ago and it goes like this:

Les Editions Pilule Rouge
B.P. 90 121
82100 Castelsarrasin
France

but either would work. Loreta's has too many 1's at the end, so it may NOT work.

--
Edit: Changed FOTCM to Pilule Rouge, that' how it should be.

Hi, i would like to know ask if possible,if you recieved my sign up electronic form,tomorow i will send by post the signed documents.

Konstantin said:
Did you also received the online application?

Yes, we did. Thanks.

Konstantin said:
It means Friends and Family Members who are already members of church of revived Paleo Christianity ( PC )

Yes, and apologies for the confusion.

Andrian said:
Hi, i would like to know ask if possible,if you recieved my sign up electronic form,tomorow i will send by post the signed documents.

We did, thanks.

davey72 said:
I foresee an inundation of new applications. :)

You must be psychic! ;) It's already happening...

Hi,

did you received my electronic application?

I am not sure if you did.

Thanks.

I will send the paper application as soon as possible. When I try to print the application on paper it does not appears very nice. I will go today to see another printer.

Back
Top Bottom