Giant new planet or brown dwarf?

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
A: You have your work cut out for you. You have a choice of futures.

Yes.

And it's best we stop worrying -- and wondering ... and start choosing.

FWIW.

sitting,

I think you're right.

Session 11 March 1995
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

As you say FWIW :thdown: or :thup: not :/ :huh:

But then there is also a "wait and see" aspect it seems.

I hate to quote my own signature but:

The Wave Chapter 67: Food for the Moon and the Burning House:
… We live in a foolish paradox, for while we have forever, we do not have much time. (Hedsel 2000, 325–329)

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Session 16 October 1994:
A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.

goyacobol said:
sitting said:
goyacobol said:

Yes.

sitting,

I think you're right.

No.

The "wait and see" is simply their way of answering certain questions (by not answering.)

It is utterly unrelated to the "choosing" aspects of life. And please note: those not actively "choosing" ... in reality have chosen. They're simply confused & oblivious -- as to the choices they've made.

As for your signature, I would say the best way to determine their ultimate value (and relevance) to your life -- is to make it into sound.

Speak those words, with the force of your inner being. If they truly make sense, it will resonate. If they come out sounding somewhat stupidly (not really flowing, for example,) then you know you haven't reached the depths of your soul.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
sitting said:
goyacobol said:

Yes.

sitting,

I think you're right.

No.

The "wait and see" is simply their way of answering certain questions (by not answering.)

It is utterly unrelated to the "choosing" aspects of life. And please note: those not actively "choosing" ... in reality have chosen. They're simply confused & oblivious -- as to the choices they've made.

As for your signature, I would say the best way to determine their ultimate value (and relevance) to your life -- is to make it into sound.

Speak those words, with the force of your inner being. If they truly make sense, it will resonate. If they come out sounding somewhat stupidly (not really flowing, for example,) then you know you haven't reached the depths of your soul.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Hey, I appreciate your sense of urgency and the "sound" idea may be something I might try. I suppose "thinking with a hammer" still applies too.

But so far I am still feeling like the Grand Destiny cannot be rushed so to speak which I think may be a form of "wait and see":

Session 9 August 1997:
Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!
A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

You do usually make me think more deeply about things.
I sense you might be getting more frustrated while trying to be "balanced?" :huh:

goyacobol said:
[...]
But so far I am still feeling like the Grand Destiny cannot be rushed so to speak which I think may be a form of "wait and see":
[...]

Methinks also along those lines. To me, the trick is to becoming aware of as many possibilities and perhaps probabilities with an open mind to be aware of "something" we haven't thought of and not freaking out. As my wife says, "Handle It"... And... this I bet is easier said than done. Who knows what reactions will occur if & or when reality goes topsy turvey.

Sitting, what exactly is choosing?

Is it to choose to try to be objective, which the C's say align us towards STO and away from the primary wishful thinking STS of this world?
In that case, yes: Sott, the forum, personal relations (simple karmic lessons).

When I see goyacobol, Laura, or others say that they don't want to come back to 3d again and again- that also seems like a choice.

Or do you know of a choice that can stop this most probable cosmic cleansing?

Speaking words and sounding it could be connecting the emotions and beliefs with our conscious mind:

August 12, 1995

Q: (L) Is there any benefit to be obtained through the use of mantras?

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

It may be that we are learning the small aspects of this power in small ways, with your idea of sounding out, the water/crystals intention, and choosing objectivity over wishful thinking.

But, as the C's say, the 4th density will help us understand more how to utilize this.

Divide By Zero said:
Sitting, what exactly is choosing?

Is it to choose to try to be objective, which the C's say align us towards STO and away from the primary wishful thinking STS of this world?
In that case, yes: Sott, the forum, personal relations (simple karmic lessons).

When I see goyacobol, Laura, or others say that they don't want to come back to 3d again and again- that also seems like a choice.

Or do you know of a choice that can stop this most probable cosmic cleansing?

Speaking words and sounding it could be connecting the emotions and beliefs with our conscious mind:

August 12, 1995

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

It may be that we are learning the small aspects of this power in small ways, with your idea of sounding out, the water/crystals intention, and choosing objectivity over wishful thinking.

But, as the C's say, the 4th density will help us understand more how to utilize this.

sitting,

I don't know exactly what you may have in mind about the sincerity of my posts or Divide By Zero's but I think we are just trying to be here for you.

I think you are sincere and have great insight on many topics. Divide By Zero and I are members of FOTCM. I have never mentioned this before but I am wondering it it is something that you have ever thought about. I know it was difficult for me and maybe others too to decide to join FOTCM. It is for me the most non-dogmatic "Fellowship" I have ever joined. To me it represents that pure quest to accept reality as it is without preconceived judgements on the school we are living in.

I think as we are all faced with "choices" it becomes even more important to have the support that a network gives. Even if this is not something you want to consider joining or any other forum members, I hope we all draw closer together as a network/tribe to go through the "Valley of the Shadow".

It may be this "Valley of the Shadow" that makes me feel I will just have to "wait and see" for some of the upcoming events. I may have even made many choices before I was born into this 3D school. And I thank you for reminding me that I do definitely have to make some choices while I am here.

I hope you feel like sharing more of the really deep thoughts that are going through your mind. Sometimes it is really difficult to put into words what we are feeling I think.

goyacobol said:
I know it was difficult for me and maybe others too to decide to join FOTCM. ... To me it represents that pure quest to accept reality as it is without preconceived judgements on the school we are living in.

It is a valid question and I'm not surprised you were the one that brought it up. I've thought about it a great deal.

My choice (non-membership so far) stems a lot from this:

"it is not where you are, but who you are and what you see."

I truly believe this. And my actions are driven by it. It is what I'm striving for. And a formal membership is not a dictate by this measure. (Others may disagree.)

An important corollary is to contribute to the best of my ability ... within a meaningful framework -- to hopefully help others to see with greater clarity as well. (This is why I often risk "controversial" topics & opinions.) Sometimes paying a small price to do so.

I totally believe in the power of the network. And I'm in one.

That's what my participation here means (to me.) My membership is earned, through a conscientious effort to bring ideas to light. This I try to do. Hence my membership is renewed each and every day.

There are signed members who contribute little to the forum discourse. This is a fact. (They may assist in other ways. This I know.)

But here, they often only give silent acknowledgements, (seldom their thoughts & ideas.) Sometimes I ask: are they truly more involved in the fellowship than I am? (Having membership cards in their pockets ... but investing their thoughts & energies elsewhere?)

(I sincerely hope this doesn't come across as an arrogant question. I do think it's a question with some relevance.)

I've also seen members who were (on site) at the Chateau -- that were subsequently lambasted by C's for their total lack of knowledge. And awareness. This has been a reminder to me, that true fellowship perhaps runs deeper than just physical proximity. (Or meet ups.)

The bottom line is this:

I believe my membership -- is measured by the sincerity & effort I put in each day. With the clear intent of trying to help the process of understanding along. On this forum.

I strive to do better and better going forward. My success or failure however -- can only be judged by others. But I'm at peace with my efforts. (And my intensity & directness ought not to be misinterpreted as "frustration." Far from it.)

I will end by reposting my "Laura" recitation. This I recite daily (at sunrise.) I'm happy with this statement of purpose. And I express it (with gratitude) to the universe ... each and every morning.

"I do not think it was pure coincidence,
that I came upon Laura's work.
My inner sense tells me it was meant to be.
That somehow, I was destined to play a small bit,
in the Magnum Opus that is her life.
And I embrace this small part,
with eagerness, sincerity ... and love."

PS
I know well my comments here may be controversial. For those inclined to respond, I say this: please think through these remarks carefully first. And also ask yourself: just how committed have I really been -- to the fellowship? Thank you.

FWIW.

sitting,

Your post was very well said I think. I think FOTCM membership is not a litmus test for commitment or dedication to the principles of the forum. It has to be something that should be meaningful to the individual. I perhaps mistakenly felt you were expressing some frustration with the directness of your post.

I look forward to your continued support and dedication to the forum and Laura's work. You do, as I have said before, often spark a sense of challenge to my thinking that kind of makes me "think with a hammer". There are so many here that "feed each other" and I feel very blessed to be a part of this "tribe". :)

Divide By Zero said:

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind.

With regards to sound, I think it's more than simply our beliefs.

Sound may in fact be the fundamental construct of the universe. Tied into and perhaps even the very essence of the information field. This is my guess.

I came across an interesting segment in "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton. (Please note Laura has some reservations regarding his approach. Do keep that in mind.)

This from a regression with the most advanced (soul) subject he's ever encountered:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newton: Where do you think the essence of the Presence comes from?
Subject: I have a mentor. We ask questions about the ultimate reality.

Newton: When you talk to your mentor, what have you heard and felt?
Subject: It may be the same force of which the Presence is a part.
It is massive ... but soft. Powerful yet gentle.
There is a breath ... a whisper of sound. So pure ...

Newton: Is this sound created by some sort of light energy?
Subject: No. The sound creates all -- including light and energy. (Wow!)

Newton: What do you see and hear?
Subject: When we unify our minds to the sound, we see pictures in our minds.
They are geometric designs.

Newton: And just beyond -- what is there?
Subject: I feel the sound holds this structure, makes it move. Shifting and
undulating. Creating everything. It's a reverberating deep bell,
then a high pitch pure humming. Like an echo of ...

Newton: An echo of what????
Subject: (a deep sigh) A Mother -- full of love ... singing to her child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What comes to mind are other references to sound (In Kalachakra and from Seth.) Sound was held supreme in both -- in terms of universal construction. I had always been puzzled by that.

Other references come to mind. Such as how God "spoke" ... and out came worlds.

I have a gut feeling that how we speak -- and what we listen to, may be much much more important than we realize. Tied right into our inner being in some ways.

And I'm getting glimpses of this ... from my early morning recitations. It has changed me, in ways that I'm still working through.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

sitting said:
I believe my membership -- is measured by the sincerity & effort I put in each day. With the clear intent of trying to help the process of understanding along. On this forum.

I strive to do better and better going forward. My success or failure however -- can only be judged by others. But I'm at peace with my efforts. (And my intensity & directness ought not to be misinterpreted as "frustration." Far from it.)

Fwiw it may be useful to know that the FOTCM offers greater opportunity to help others and network.

sitting said:
Divide By Zero said:

A: Especially when the mind says there is. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind.

With regards to sound, I think it's more than simply our beliefs.

Sound may in fact be the fundamental construct of the universe. Tied into and perhaps even the very essence of the information field. This is my guess.

I came across an interesting segment in "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton. (Please note Laura has some reservations regarding his approach. Do keep that in mind.)

This from a regression with the most advanced (soul) subject he's ever encountered:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newton: Where do you think the essence of the Presence comes from?
Subject: I have a mentor. We ask questions about the ultimate reality.

Newton: When you talk to your mentor, what have you heard and felt?
Subject: It may be the same force of which the Presence is a part.
It is massive ... but soft. Powerful yet gentle.
There is a breath ... a whisper of sound. So pure ...

Newton: Is this sound created by some sort of light energy?
Subject: No. The sound creates all -- including light and energy. (Wow!)

Newton: What do you see and hear?
Subject: When we unify our minds to the sound, we see pictures in our minds.
They are geometric designs.

Newton: And just beyond -- what is there?
Subject: I feel the sound holds this structure, makes it move. Shifting and
undulating. Creating everything. It's a reverberating deep bell,
then a high pitch pure humming. Like an echo of ...

Newton: An echo of what????
Subject: (a deep sigh) A Mother -- full of love ... singing to her child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What comes to mind are other references to sound (In Kalachakra and from Seth.) Sound was held supreme in both -- in terms of universal construction. I had always been puzzled by that.

Other references come to mind. Such as how God "spoke" ... and out came worlds.

I have a gut feeling that how we speak -- and what we listen to, may be much much more important than we realize. Tied right into our inner being in some ways.

And I'm getting glimpses of this ... from my early morning recitations. It has changed me, in ways that I'm still working through.

I could be wrong.

FWIW.

Sitting, on the other hand you could be right. I don't want to hijack this thread or get off topic but I have also had the importance of sound on the back burner myself.

One thing that has always made me wonder is something the Cs said:

Session 19 February 2000
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
19 February 2000
Q: What was the connection between the Hyperboreans, including the Celts of Britain, I believe, and the people of Delos?
A: Northern peoples were responsible for civilising the Mediterranean/Adriatic peoples with the encoded secrets contained
within their superior extra-terrestrially based genetic arrangement. Practice of which you speak was multi-transgenerational
habit.
Q: Is it the case that some of them communicated with higher density beings via Stonehenge, and that these communications
they received...
A: Stonehenge used to resonate with tonal rill, teaching the other wise unteachable with wisdoms entered psychically
through crown chakra transceiving system.
{…}
Q: The legend was that the god, Phoebus Apollo, danced at Stonehenge every nineteen years. What does this relate to?
A: Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!
15 April

Sound may have been used to teach or impart information according to the above session remark.

To find more on networking Session 09 June 2009 might help us too.

This needs it's own topic to be fair I know.

Trying to relate that to the Brown Dwarf, if we had the ears to hear we could probably hear it coming as it approaches closer? I know that's a stretch but I am trying to get back on track.

Sitting,

Interesting excerpt regarding sound.

I don't have access to search the sessions now but the C's said that Leedskalnin's Coral Castle and Stonehenge, among others, used sound to move the massive stones.

Sound is a technology that we lost.

I'm not too sure about your technique so I may be confused, but how is something described from the other side pertinent. Is the idea that we can stop the probable upcoming destruction, which the C's describe as travelling with the wave?

I'm a bit more simple in my view of it as some others here- that it isn't so much that we're here to change things but to gain self awareness (grow the glowing coat) enough that when the time comes, we don't get our "souls smashed". Work from the bottom up instead of bring energy from top down would be that method. The 4th way states, first be an obvyvatel or as Don Juan said how the seers failed because without the base experience/awareness, infinity can be dangerous.

RedFox said:
Fwiw it may be useful to know that the FOTCM offers greater opportunity to help others and network.

Yes. And your point is appreciated.

In my mind, the forum is the primary expression of the network. Inspired by C's.

The Fellowship -- is a secondary construction. Necessitated by a need to prepare for dire circumstances. It is very very important ... but ranks behind the forum. That is my interpretation -- and it could be WAY off.

I had previously thought that respect for individual privacy (regarding membership) would've made any explanation on my part unnecessary. But someone forced my hand.

I will refrain from further comment on this, out of concern that my remarks may be misinterpreted. Or misunderstood. I hope what I've said so far makes things clear. Especially in regards to my commitment.

FWIW.

sitting said:
RedFox said:

Yes. And your point is appreciated.

In my mind, the forum is the primary expression of the network. Inspired by C's.

The Fellowship -- is a secondary construction. Necessitated by a need to prepare for dire circumstances. It is very very important ... but ranks behind the forum. That is my interpretation -- and it could be WAY off.

Hi Sitting. I just want to add some things which may help you to understand the FOTCM a bit better.

The Fellowship IS part of the Forum and the people who have access to the online group are networking in the same way the rest of the Forum members are, but they can be more open with personal problems and information because the other members are bound to keep all such information strictly private and not to be shared with anyone else or anywhere else, even spouses who may be members of the Forum.

The Fellowship is open for anyone to join, but to be granted access to the member's section of the Forum one's posts are checked over by those responsible for granting access to see if they appear to be sincere, honest and trustworthy enough to allow access.

It is expected that those who do join FOTCM have read the Statement of Principles and only join the Fellowship if they agree with them and intend to live their lives and interact with others in the manner which is espoused in these Principles. The Principles can be found at: http://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Statement_of_Principles.pdf

In short, the Fellowship in not in any way 'separate' from the main Forum, but an additional, and deeper, part of it. Perhaps it's existence is helpful for all of us to prepare for dire curcumstances in the future, but it's main purpose is to help each other and network in a way that is most often not possible in the public area of the Forum.

I had previously thought that respect for individual privacy (regarding membership) would've made any explanation on my part unnecessary. But someone forced my hand.

I will refrain from further comment on this, out of concern that my remarks may be misinterpreted. Or misunderstood. I hope what I've said so far makes things clear. Especially in regards to my commitment.

I don't think anyone here doubts your commitment. All of us here are not only allowed, but encouraged, to speak about how we see and understand the reality which surrounds us. We don't all usually see things exactly the same way as we have different backgrounds and viewpoints, but as we work together we gradually sift through all these viewpoints and ideas and come to a more-or-less consensus view of this reality and everything that goes on. At least, to the best of our ability and according to the amount and veracity of the information we have available to us.

Back
Top Bottom