Obama special statement - Osama bin Laden 'dead'...

In my country Venezuela there are a lots of news headlines that news that questioned the official version of the death of bin Laden, and some of them are not pro-chavez, that says a lot. On national television a highly regarded analyst talking about the various deaths of bin Laden and the farse. The truth is that I had never seen a counterintelligence operation of United States government to come out so blatantly wrong. I think this could be a big mistake candidate that the C's said.

Two more things in relation to the Osama raid;

1) The USA used a previously unknown model of stealth helicopter in it _http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/the-blackest-of-black-hawks-bin-laden-raid-chopper-mystery-20110505-1e9nr.html

2) It is revealed that Bin Laden had a will, dated December 14, 2001. This makes a lot of sense to me and fits the theory that OBL died in the Tora Bora mountains on December 23, 2001.
The document is signed: "Your brother Abu Abdullah Osama Muhammad Bin Laden". The newspaper said the will was dated December 14, 2001.
_http://www.smh.com.au/world/im-sorry-for-neglecting-you-bin-ladens-final-message-to-his-24-children-20110505-1e8tf.html

This is the nice article that claims Osama died 10 years ago!!

It is claimed by former US deputy:

Read the real truth:

_http://gregoryfegel.sulekha.com/blog/post/2011/05/former-u-s-deputy-assistant-secretary-of-state-says.htm

bronz said:

Read the real truth:

_http://gregoryfegel.sulekha.com/blog/post/2011/05/former-u-s-deputy-assistant-secretary-of-state-says.htm

Brilliant article! This one should everyone read.

I think they allready knew (know) that this Bin Laden scenario is very cheap and there would be people who don't buy this crap. But their point is something else IMO. They are sending us the non-believers this message :

"OK, so what , Bin Laden died 10 years ago, or died yesterday, or maybe even not existed. Get over it. This is not important. We are not announcing Bin Laden's death, but the old paradigms. We are making a pradigm shift."

Oh and the last part is not only for non-believers but also for the remaining sheeple. So the question is what will be the new paradigm, new enemy for their agenda ? Earth changes ? Maybe and maybe other possibilities ?

I don't know maybe i am wrong but it kinda seems to me that the shallowness and banality of the story might be a distraction for us. And i am not suggesting that fake islamic terror card is not in their enemy list anymore nor a false flag is not to be expected.

un chien anadolu said:
I think they allready knew (know) that this Bin Laden scenario is very cheap and there would be people who don't buy this crap. But their point is something else IMO. They are sending us the non-believers this message :

"OK, so what , Bin Laden died 10 years ago, or died yesterday, or maybe even not existed. Get over it. This is not important. We are not announcing Bin Laden's death, but the old paradigms. We are making a pradigm shift."

Oh and the last part is not only for non-believers but also for the remaining sheeple. So the question is what will be the new paradigm, new enemy for their agenda ? Earth changes ? Maybe and maybe other possibilities ?

I don't know maybe i am wrong but it kinda seems to me that the shallowness and banality of the story might be a distraction for us. And i am not suggesting that fake islamic terror card is not in their enemy list anymore nor a false flag is not to be expected.

I expect to see some big stuff happening this year. Not necessarily an encreasment on the war on terror, as you said, even if that is highly possible. I believe the US already has it's eyes on Pakistan, Iran, Yemen and Libya. But something else is moving for sure. The terrorghost is not as strong as before now that they have been "killing" Osama, so they for sure need a new enemy and something else to scare the people with. I can't wait...

Social Flu said:
bronz said:

Read the real truth:

Brilliant article! This one should everyone read.

I'm reluctant to promulgate this article to my friends, considering the source (Jones/InfoWars) without some -serious- fact-checking, but will read it myself. The other thing is, the source, Dr. Steve Pieczenik, appears to be "too good to be true" in the Prisonplanet article. Not only is he breaking this news, but in another SOTT article, http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228126-US-envoy-admits-role-in-Aldo-Moro-killing ...
In a new book called We Killed Aldo Moro, Mr Pieczenik said he was sent to Italy by President Jimmy Carter on the day that Moro was kidnapped by the Red Brigades, a far-Left terrorist group.

Not only am I leery that he's appearing with Alex Jones, but he's also promoting a new book. I think I'll dig further into this guy.

New Sott Report: US Government Psy-Ops - The 'Killing' of Osama Bin Laden

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228118-New-Sott-Report-US-Government-Psy-Ops-The-Killing-of-Osama-Bin-Laden

Galaxia2002 said:
In my country Venezuela there are a lots of news headlines that news that questioned the official version of the death of bin Laden, and some of them are not pro-chavez, that says a lot. On national television a highly regarded analyst talking about the various deaths of bin Laden and the farse. The truth is that I had never seen a counterintelligence operation of United States government to come out so blatantly wrong. I think this could be a big mistake candidate that the C's said.

Same is happening in Spain, all forums I belong /visit, even some MSM newspapers, are in the way you say. And in Chile, a CNN interview on TV went in the same direction (amazing to see). Resuming: "This is a Hollywood movie".

This is a video that shocked me... He speaks clear and with no "polite" language, but I wish more people feel like him. Enough is enough.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyI-IeUgAM4&feature=player_embedded

Edited:

It's not the photos the important thing, photos can be elaborated/created at will, is the feeling that transmit the main issue.

Kolnikov said:
Galaxia2002 said:

Same is happening in Spain, all forums I belong /visit, even some MSM newspapers, are in the way you say. And in Chile, a CNN interview on TV went in the same direction (amazing to see). Resuming: "This is a Hollywood movie".

And it's a very cheap one deserving such an opening :

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SlJy2mvu1k

Kolnikov said:
Galaxia2002 said:

Lucky You, here in Finland we only have consensus :mad:

Edit: ...meaning; consensus is all I can see hereabouts :(

Galaxia2002 said:

I was thinking the same thing. It is from this session of the 18 January 2003:

(L) And then meanwhile, there is the North Korean guy - the mirror image of George Bush; everything he says and does is modeled from George Bush. It is actually comical to watch them. "I'm going to blow up the world!" "No you're not, I'm going to blow it up first! I'm going to turn America into a sea of fire." And Bush is saying "I'm going to bomb Iraq back to the stone age." "No you're not! We're going to bomb YOU back to before the Stone Age!" They are like two identical characters! Crazy! We are in a hell of a mess. Any comments?

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?

A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well! Goodbye.

With this article in mind:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8493391/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Blackout-during-raid-on-bin-Laden-compound.html

The hands pulling the marionette strings of "media coverage" are excruciatingly obvious in this context. It illustrates that these figures are consciously cooperating in creating these photo opportunities. No great revelation for regular visitors at this forum of course... In light of Prouty's "Secret Team" description of how the secret government performs operations, it makes one wonder if these highly visible political figures are really "in the game" at all or if they are nothing more than well paid actors and actresses that understand good performance is necessary in order to keep their jobs.

The hands pulling the marionette strings of "media coverage" are excruciatingly obvious in this context. It illustrates that these figures are consciously cooperating in creating these photo opportunities. No great revelation for regular visitors at this forum of course... In light of Prouty's "Secret Team" description of how the secret government performs operations, it makes one wonder if these highly visible political figures are really "in the game" at all or if they are nothing more than well paid actors and actresses that understand good performance is necessary in order to keep their jobs.

I have been thinking about this for the last days. Looking at that picture of the situation room in the white house, I asked myself what are they looking at? It could be theater but I find this a bit farstretched (on that level of government). What are the other options. It could be that they are indeed led to believe by the Secret Team that the actual killing of OBL is going on. What if the ST has manipulated the situation around OBL for years and that Obama was indeed briefed in August of a possible break through. What if the whole thing was a ST operation into manipulating Obama into a black mail situation for yet other things to come? Obama might have believed the whole operation to be the real killing of OBL, gets the pictures (pun intended) and then realizes that he has been conned. What is he supposed to do next - or not to do next? Somehow this reminds me of the 9-11 pentagon attack who might have been the safety valve to make sure everybody that need to comply really did comply. If Obama was led to believe that OBL was going to be killed and found out this week that he has been dead for a long time, he cannot turn his back on whatever is planned for him next.

Another option is that this picture was taken a long time ago during another opportunity. Or yet another one is that they are shown something completely different, a warning or a briefing of things to come.

The facial expressions of the different people in the situation room are different. I am not knowledgeable enough to read them, but at least there seem to be different emotions (or none) expressed. Who is in the known? Who is not? Who does not feel anything anyway? Fwiw.

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
I have been thinking about this for the last days. Looking at that picture of the situation room in the white house, I asked myself what are they looking at? It could be theater but I find this a bit farstretched (on that level of government). What are the other options. It could be that they are indeed led to believe by the Secret Team that the actual killing of OBL is going on. What if the ST has manipulated the situation around OBL for years and that Obama was indeed briefed in August of a possible break through. What if the whole thing was a ST operation into manipulating Obama into a black mail situation for yet other things to come? Obama might have believed the whole operation to be the real killing of OBL, gets the pictures (pun intended) and then realizes that he has been conned. What is he supposed to do next - or not to do next? Somehow this reminds me of the 9-11 pentagon attack who might have been the safety valve to make sure everybody that need to comply really did comply. If Obama was led to believe that OBL was going to be killed and found out this week that he has been dead for a long time, he cannot turn his back on whatever is planned for him next.

I think it's possible he doesn't know, though I don't necessarily think it's probable - mostly because it's SO obvious that the story has so many holes in it. With that said, the C's did mention (in another context) how little the White House knows about what's going on, here -

020824 said:
(L) Alright, the $64,001 question, what
happened to Flight 77?
A: It was landed and now resides, in part, in fourth
density.
Q: (L) What do mean "in part," how can it be in part?
A: As we have mentioned before, certain bases have
this property due to direct interaction with denizens
of that realm.
Q: (L) And they talked about bases that have levels
underground. (A) Well, 'in part' can mean mechanical
part or the human part. (L) Also, once they talked
about bi-density beings that can move back and forth
between 3rd and 4th density. So, exactly what do
you mean by this 'in part?'
A: Let us just say that the "human" part now resides
at 5th density.
Q: (L) Well, the soul is what goes to 5th density.
So that means that the bodies are still - well,
somewhere. Did they later use parts of these bodies
to produce evidence at the crash site of 'remains?'
A: Parts is the correct word. Do you think that any of
them could be "allowed" to survive?
Q: (A) I have a technical question because if it landed
somewhere, question is, whether the standard military
surveying satellites, or whatever it is, know the place,
or it disappeared completely before landing from
normal satellite, or rather military, observation?
A: It landed in the normal way.
Q: (A) Okay, then that means the military, and
perhaps also the White House, knows that it landed
and knows that...
A: White House knows little of what transpires in any
case.

But, I just find it hard to believe that Obama and Clinton are so stupid as to not know what is so blatantly obvious - they're both definitely actors, but are they really that stupid?

Back
Top Bottom