Obama special statement - Osama bin Laden 'dead'...

Not to worry, here comes "al-Qaeda" to make Obama's job a bit easier:

"Al-Qaeda 'confirms Bin Laden's death'"

_http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13317717

Many people around the world do not believe or doubt the dead-of-Bin-Laden story. Logically, it would follow that if a message by "al-Qaeda" appears confirming the very dubious story, it too must be suspected, and if it is, then all the previous "al-Qaeda" messages must be doubted as well. And so the whole 'war on terror' thing should collapse in people's minds. But how many will be able to follow the steps to the logical conclusion? That's going to be interesting to watch.

Notice the paragraph:

"Very soon, God willing, their joy will turn into mourning and their blood will be mixed with their tears. We will fulfil Sheikh Osama's oath, God bless his soul: 'America and anyone who lives in America will not enjoy peace until our people in Palestine enjoy it.'

They just had to insert Palestine in the very same paragraph in which they threaten with another terror attack, hadn't they!? It's so obvious who's behind this that I won't even bother to point it out. :mad:

Jeremy F Kreuz said:

I have been thinking about this for the last days. Looking at that picture of the situation room in the white house, I asked myself what are they looking at? It could be theater but I find this a bit farstretched (on that level of government). What are the other options. It could be that they are indeed led to believe by the Secret Team that the actual killing of OBL is going on. What if the ST has manipulated the situation around OBL for years and that Obama was indeed briefed in August of a possible break through. What if the whole thing was a ST operation into manipulating Obama into a black mail situation for yet other things to come? Obama might have believed the whole operation to be the real killing of OBL, gets the pictures (pun intended) and then realizes that he has been conned. What is he supposed to do next - or not to do next? Somehow this reminds me of the 9-11 pentagon attack who might have been the safety valve to make sure everybody that need to comply really did comply. If Obama was led to believe that OBL was going to be killed and found out this week that he has been dead for a long time, he cannot turn his back on whatever is planned for him next.

Another option is that this picture was taken a long time ago during another opportunity. Or yet another one is that they are shown something completely different, a warning or a briefing of things to come.

The facial expressions of the different people in the situation room are different. I am not knowledgeable enough to read them, but at least there seem to be different emotions (or none) expressed. Who is in the known? Who is not? Who does not feel anything anyway? Fwiw.
This is interesting. I saw the photo, and you can see Obama in the left corner, sitting in a way that seems he is the last person who was invited to see the "show". His face is significant.

If Obama followed the "operation" did he in the way the photo shows? Hmmmmm I would expected some other location in this photo for Obama...

Patience said:
With this article in mind:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8493391/Osama-bin-Laden-dead-Blackout-during-raid-on-bin-Laden-compound.html

Kind of interesting that locals in the area in Abbottabad said that there was a power and cell phone black out in the area for the duration of the operation.

Did a little write up here

http://joequinn.net/2011/05/06/reconstructing-the-death-of-osama-bin-laden/

Windmill knight said:

Many people around the world do not believe or doubt the dead-of-Bin-Laden story. Logically, it would follow that if a message by "al-Qaeda" appears confirming the very dubious story, it too must be suspected, and if it is, then all the previous "al-Qaeda" messages must be doubted as well. And so the whole 'war on terror' thing should collapse in people's minds. But how many will be able to follow the steps to the logical conclusion? That's going to be interesting to watch.

Notice the paragraph:

"Very soon, God willing, their joy will turn into mourning and their blood will be mixed with their tears. We will fulfil Sheikh Osama's oath, God bless his soul: 'America and anyone who lives in America will not enjoy peace until our people in Palestine enjoy it.'

They just had to insert Palestine in the very same paragraph in which they threaten with another terror attack, hadn't they!? It's so obvious who's behind this that I won't even bother to point it out. :mad:

Well, no surprise there, they've done it several times in the past

Unbelieveable! "al-Qaeda" Dismisses Conspiracy Theories, Defends Israel, Attacks Iran and Hizbollah!

Windmill knight said:

Notice the paragraph:

From what I have seem so far, not many will follow this logical conclusion. I sincerely hope that I am wrong, though.

This was circulating on FB today.
Barack Obama - The first black man that has ever had to convince the world he did do the killing.

So, it's the color is his skin that is causing all of the holes in the whole Bin Laden story? The programing is complete. :shock:

I heard a news report two days ago where a spokesman from the Brooking Institute was being interviewed and he was commenting on whether a photo should be released. Interesting spin he put on it - He said that any sane person already believed the report and that a photo would not convince the non-believers in the same way that people in the US did not believe that Obama was born in the US. So why bother.

SO I guess we all fall into the insane category as far as the PTB are concerned, but I guess we already knew that.

I hear you. On CBC radio the other morning they were discussing how a new NDP member of parliament was being interviewed and, when the topic of the decision to not show the photos came up, he said that such a concept requires a person to believe they exist in the first place.

The spokesperson for the party had to clarify the party's position that it trusts the president of the US and has no reason to disbelieve anything he says.

The MP later said he wasn't clear enough and didn't mean to insinuate the photos didn't exist.

The new MPs will have to learn about strategic enclosure and how to play the game.

The radio show then interviewed a contributor for a right wing newspaper who happened to be flogging his new book about conspiracy theorists to reinforce the idea that conspiracy theories result from people not wanting to accept the truth and finding logic that supports their wishful thinking.

Rather frustrating to hear from a radio station that used to be fairly objective.

Gonzo

If we keep our eyes open, we'll be able to spot the "controlled opposition" websites that pose as "alternative." At the same time, we need to be aware that some websites will agree that OBL has been dead for years, but will still be disinfo... So it's an interesting exercise.

Gonzo said:
The radio show then interviewed a contributor for a right wing newspaper who happened to be flogging his new book about conspiracy theorists to reinforce the idea that conspiracy theories result from people not wanting to accept the truth and finding logic that supports their wishful thinking.

Rather frustrating to hear from a radio station that used to be fairly objective.

Gonzo

That allegation is one of the most common used to abuse "conspiracy theorists". The problem is, it's completely illogical and easily countered. It comes down to where the problem lies. Is it with people who have a problem with authority and wish to demonize their authority figures unjustly, or is with people who place too much trust in authority and wish to believe everything they say, regardless of the evidence that they should not? There is a well-documented large social grouping among the human race that fits the latter (they're called Right Wing Authoritarians) but no such grouping that fits the former.

http:_//www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/07/pakistan.bin.laden.intelligence/?hpt=T1

They found some more videos apparently.
Washington (CNN) -- Haunting and candid videos emerged of Osama bin Laden on Saturday, never-seen-before footage that provides clues into the psyche and stature of the world's most wanted terrorist.

Intelligence officials on Saturday unveiled five different videos of bin Laden that were confiscated from the raid by U.S. forces at his Pakistan compound, which left he al Qaeda leader and four others dead. Officials says the new videos and other information collected from the site in Abbottabad are considered to be the most significant amount of intelligence ever collected from a senior terrorist.

The video and other intelligence show that the slain al Qaeda leader was very much in control over the network's day-to-day operations, according to Pentagon officials briefing reporters.

One video looks like a home movie, a portrait of an old man watching television, but it is an image of a terrorist and suggests how conscious bin Laden was of his image.

Sporting a white-gray beard, bin Laden is seen sitting in front of a television, flipping through a selection of satellite channels as he intently views video footage of himself. A hunched Bin Laden is wearing a dark wool cap with a blanket draped around his shoulders, holding a clicker and slightly rocking in his seat.

One of the videos is a message to the United States officials believe was recorded in October or November. Officials didn't play the audio because, they said, it would be inappropriate. In that video, bin Laden's beard has been dyed black and he was well-composed as he delivered his message.

The three other videos are practice sessions for videos he was planning to release to the world.

A senior intelligence official briefing reporters at the Pentagon said last week's raid by U.S. forces yielded a significant amount of intelligence, and that a special federal taskforce -- including members of the CIA and FBI -- is combing through the material.

The official also said the DNA evidence unquestionably shows that the person shot and killed in the Pakistan compound was bin Laden.

Apparently they'll be releasing some of them in a little while.

oh my... this video is so ridicules :lol2:
it's almost unbelievable how stuped it is !

first off all the man really doesn't look like Osama

he watches TV in his hideout in Abottabad ? (where they said that there was no internet no TV etc...)

flipping through a selection of satellite channels
the man switches all few seconds to the channel selection and don't switch the program ?

he moves his left arm ?

I was trying to find a date on the TV screen I saw 25/01 on time 00:54 of the video.
I don't know if that's the date ?

does anyone see a date ? and if so, was that frame that is showing on the TV (Al Jazeer) brodcasted on that date ?

I mean how much of this obvious crap can they publish until the people wake up ?

Windmill knight said:
Pashalis said:
oh my... this video is so ridicules :lol2:
it's almost unbelievable how stuped it is !

Hi Pashalis. Do you have a link? Or did you watch it on tv? Thanks!

it was posted on the post before me

blindpsychic said:
http:_//www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/07/pakistan.bin.laden.intelligence/?hpt=T1

Oh thanks! I thought I had checked it out and hadn't seen any videos yet - must have confused with a different article.

Back
Top Bottom