Inside Scientology

Heimdallr said:
Yeah, she was recently on 20/20 to promote her new book and discussed some of the creepy stuff that she experienced during her time with Scientology.
The interview can be seen here _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeeOgjTOADU

I've studied $cientology for about 7 years, read just about everything both for and against the organization, and talked to a good number of ex members (on the ex $cientologst message board _www.forum.exscn.net and the Independent Spiritual Technology forums _independent-spiritual-technology.com), and I've also discovered the benefits of self-auditing from using the Pilots "Self Clearing" book (which I highly recommend) _freezoneearth/pilot/self/, so I'd like to chime in on this thread.

L. Ron Hubbard was a fascinating person who obviously was an expert at hypnotizing people even though his writings emphatically state that auditing is not hypnotism (big red flag). He used a great quantity of drugs, though he forbid his followers to do so, and was in the 1940's, and later secretly, was a devoted magickian of the Thelemic sort. His Babalon Working with Jack Parsons has been described by writers like Nick Redfern as tearing open the veil between the world's (between 3d and 4d) which was the reason the whole UFO phenomena took off when it did (the Babalon Working was done in 1947, before Roswell).

Hubbard's ultimate technique of creating anything one wants in this world simply by postulating it into existence is the essence of Magick, it just takes away the dramatic psychodrama that Magickal rituals use and gets right to the point. Ron DeWolfs descriptions of his father and his doings is most likely completely true, as it corresponds with the information that Gerry Armstrong painstakingly uncovered

There are pretty damning reports from reliable sources that the current dictator, DM, actually had LRH killed and neutralized his real successors to gain absolute control of $cientology. As an aside, my use of the $ for the S and other abbreviations is simply to avoid legal action against me or this forum.

$cientology employs over 5000 people just to harass, terrorize, and destroy the lives of anyone who leaves the organization or talks down about it publicly.All of you p!ease keep that in mind when discussing this subject. Stating that, self auditing as given by the Pilot and others, as well as SRT (Spiritual Rescue Technology) are very useful. Even the "Standard" auditing described in $cientology 8-8008 is useful and works well.

One more thing--current Mainstream $cientlogy does NOT use Hubbard's actual workab!e and effective techniques from 1950-1953.Modern $cientology only uses the "Standard Tech" of Hubbard's 1960's and on tech after the man went totally crazy on drugs (by anyone's standards). Once the "Ethics" tech came into use, $cientology became a new Nazi Germany, and continues to be so to this day.

edit: links deactivated

Back
Top Bottom