my 2nd song: "Psychopaths Rule The World (Dub)" - feedback appreciated!

Absolutely love the melody here Iconoclast!!
I kept re listening to the half time groove at 2:04, im feeling the flow!

Just to ask, what software do you use? :)

Iconoclast said:
yes, that's putin in there, but the pictures i used are more symbolic than an actual list of psychopaths.
i think most of the psychopaths that rule us are unknown to us, that's why i went with recognizable faces, even if their "psycho-status" isn't necessarily what the clinical definition of a psychopath is.

Ah, I see. Well said Iconoclast, and thanks for responding. I like your idea of symbolism, because I think you're right, we don't really know who the pyschopaths are in power, we can only observe, and judge by their actions whether or not they have those tendencies. I get the idea of 'familiar faces', maybe a way of being strategic with your audience in order to help bring them around to the idea of psychopathy, if they haven't already?

Good Show! :thup:

Edit: spelling correction

Very good music Iconoclast! And the video is so well done... Just one question: I saw Picasso. Was he a psychopath? Do you think he was a psychopath?

Congratulations. The melody is so good.

thank you, loreta!

i swear i read a thread here on the forum called something like "picasso as a psychopath? certainly." but i can't find it now :-/
but in any case he was a merciless womanizer who drove some women to suicide.

Iconoclast said:
i swear i read a thread here on the forum called something like "picasso as a psychopath? certainly." but i can't find it now :-/

Hi Iconoclast,

Was this perhaps the topic you remembered and couldn't find: Picasso was a talentless hack - and you can be too!

Related, but not on Picasso as such: Fractal or Fake? - Pollock & CIA

As for the video: I liked the tension between the rather grave subject and the seemingly happy-go-lucky music, which in a funny way seems to underline the lack of true consciousness in their ilk and to stress the careless handling of people and situations which these psychopaths are notorious for.

Thanks very much for producing and sharing this. :cool2:

thank you, Palinurus!
yes, i think that was the topic i had in mind.
with picasso i mainly wanted to show that every area of human endeavor can be infected by psychopaths, even art.

Re: UPDATE - NOW WITH MUSIC VIDEO!

Iconoclast said:
3 years later:
i have made a music video for this (so far my most popular) track.
check it out:
_http://youtu.be/5ZU0Yl99XNg

thank you for your time.

Good work, Iconoclast - interesting collage of morphing faces as symbolic nature.

Iconoclast said:
yes, that's putin in there, but the pictures i used are more symbolic than an actual list of psychopaths.
i think most of the psychopaths that rule us are unknown to us, that's why i went with recognizable faces, even if their "psycho-status" isn't necessarily what the clinical definition of a psychopath is.

Do you think that being the leader of a country is necessarily a "psycho-status" ?

I don't know enough about Putin or psychopathy to be able to be sure that he's not a psychopath, but as the Putin bashing is definitely done by all the obvious psychopaths, I would hesitate to join the bashing gang...

Back
Top Bottom