Divers find large, unexplained object at bottom of Baltic Sea:Video

A new, debunking article from Natalie Wolchover (Yahoo! News - Canada) on SOTT here:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/250534-Mysterious-Baltic-Sea-Object-Is-a-Glacial-Deposit
The expert analysis suggests this is just a glacial deposit that the Ocean X Team "discovered" in a low-resolution sonar scan.

If that picture was all I had to go on, I'd be very hesitant to pronounce "made by ice" to something that looks like it has intelligent design. But who knows?

Richard said:
If that picture was all I had to go on, I'd be very hesitant to pronounce "made by ice" to something that looks like it has intelligent design. But who knows?

I'm pretty sure the picture is an artists conception. It was floating around with the original story and was part of what had everyone so convinced it was a mystery. It was taken from a Deviant Art page, however, and has nothing to do with the actual object, AFAIK.

"Mysterious" object in the Baltic Sea

What is the object that was discovered in the Baltic Sea? Sonar images show what looks like a craft that crashed and skidded along the sea floor. The divers exploring it claim that all of their electronics stop working when they get within a certain distance of the object(s)
Thanks

Re: "Mysterious" object in the Baltic Sea

Hi Goldstein,

actually seeing seeing this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Added:

And have you done some research of your own what it could be?

Hi Goldstein,

It is an interesting phenomenon indeed. If you search for "Baltic Sea object" on Sott.net, the website will provide you with a number of interesting articles about it. Hope this helps.

Yes that is the story I was questioning about. Sorry I never noticed the previous thread. It was in the news a few years ago and then I never heard anything else about it until it recently came back into the news again. It seems peculiar that the divers claim their electronics fail when nearing this object. I was mainly just wondering if someone could ask the C's about it, if its a natural formation, or created by "someone" ? What is it? Cheers

New article - Daily Mail July 22, 2015

"Diver Peter Lindberg said: 'We have experienced things that I really couldn’t imagine and I have been the team's biggest skeptic regarding these different kind of theories.
'I was kind of prepared just to find a stone or cliff or outcrop or pile of mud but it was nothing like that, so for me it has been a missing experience I must say.'
Member Dennis Åsberg said: 'I am one hundred percent convinced and confident that we have found something that is very, very, very unique.
'Then if it is a meteorite or an asteroid, or a volcano, or a base from, say, a U-boat from the Cold War which has manufactured and placed there - or if it is a UFO...
'Well honestly it has to be something.'
The quotes were first reported at NDTV. The Mail Online has reached out to the Ocean X team for clarification"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2164912/UFO-the-Baltic-Sea-cuts-electrical-equipment-divers-200m.html#ixzz3gfW9jtC

Just realized this is an older article...it was posted previously, sorry about that! :(

Back
Top Bottom