Divers find large, unexplained object at bottom of Baltic Sea:Video

Oneearth

The Force is Strong With This One
I'm Curious to see what comes of this, the diving team's first reaction was that they had found a UFO..

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/240674-Video-Divers-find-large-unexplained-object-at-bottom-of-Baltic-Sea

Interesting find! Even though they said that anamolies can occur with that type of imaging system, the rounded shape is pretty clear. I am leaning towards the idea that it may be some ancient stonehenge type structure left from ages ago, but the drag mark adds a different twist. I wonder what they will find in May - although based upon what they do find, I think we may never hear about it again.

Keep an eye open for further news. I'm interested in what they actually find.

Thanks Laura.. Here's a direct link to the CNN video:[<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HT3U9WSh7Jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The dive team headed back to the site of the sonar scan on June 1.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/baltic-sea-ufo-hunters_n_1556150.html

There has been a lot of speculation and anticipation as to what may be down there. Which reminded me of the case of Flight 19 and wondering whether all this wishful thinking might affect the outcome of what the team discovers.

A: Now, some more information about Flight 19. Do you remember a few years ago that a team of researchers claimed to have found the planes, and then retracted?

Q: (L) Yes, I remember. [All agree.]

A: Did you find this to be curious?

Q: (S) Yes, because the planes that they found were never reported missing. (T) Yes. (L) Is that why it was so curious? (J) Why did they publish a retraction later? (S) Where did the planes come from that they found?

A: Yes, if only you knew the details, and how three of the team have required massive psychiatric aid.

Q: (L) Well, tell us the details!

A: Patience, we are, but must do so slowly… What they found were five planes matching the description, and “arranged” in a perfect geometric pattern on the bottom of the ocean, but the serial numbers did not match. Now, first mystery: There were no other instances of five Avengers disappearing at once. Second: Two of the planes had strange glowing panels with unknown “hieroglyphics” where there should have been numbers. Third: When they tried to raise one of the planes, it vanished, then reappeared, then vanished again then reappeared while attached to the guide wire, then finally slipped off and fell to the bottom. Fourth: In one of the planes, on the bottom, live human apparitions in WWII uniforms were temporarily seen by three exploratory divers and videotaped by a guide camera. Lastly: Three of the planes have since disappeared. All of this is, naturally, being kept secret!

Q: (S) I wonder where the planes came from. (L) That is the obvious question!

A: Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the “thought plane”, and as long as that reality is misunderstood, the window remains open, thus all perceptions of possibility may manifest concretely, though only temporarily, as thought plane material is constantly fluid.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a “Flight 19” of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was this part of, or connected to, the loss of our “Flight 19”? Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that affect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers’ and searchers’ thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

Q: (T) Even those that did not believe that the searchers were going to find them?

A: Yes. Researchers found what they expected to find, but when others heard the news, other things started to happen according to which thought patterns dominated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, if somebody believed that it was Flight 19, it appeared, and if somebody did not believe it was Flight 19, it disappeared?

A: Yes.

Q: (J) Oh jeez! (T) Well, I didn’t believe it to begin with… (L) So, I guess we won! (F) We sent some poor guys into the psychiatric ward. (L) No, I think the searchers went looking for this and because there was a window there… (T) The planes showed up exactly as they expected to see them, in a formation… But the planes would not have come down as described there, and they appeared in a formation on the bottom. That should have told the searchers something right there. When I heard that they had found those planes in a formation, that close together, that bothered me. (F) Even if something sinks to the bottom, it won’t arrive there in the position it started at the top. (T) And what they did find after they started checking the records, was that there are about 200 of those planes crashed along the coast. And, there was another guy who said that he found one of those planes, only it wasn’t one of Flight 19. I have a question… What happened to the PBY plane that went out searching for Flight 19?

A: Still trying to find the Avengers.

Q: (T) Is it in the same parallel reality with Flight 19?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Will it ever find them?

A: ?

Q: (L) In the perception of the crew of Flight 19, how much time has passed?

A: None.

Q: (J) So, they have no idea. (S) I wonder if they will come back to our time or go back to their time?

A: Your perception.

I am leaning towards the idea that it may be some ancient stonehenge type structure left from ages ago, but the drag mark adds a different twist.

It looks to be made of stone. Funny, but it didn`t even occur to me that the cleared area was a drag mark, I thought it looked deliberately cleared, to be a huge garden area, or a clean level place for gatherings of large crowds.

Most likely, the oceans hide many "structures" such as this, google earth picks up a lot of under water anomalies, and some are pretty strange, like this thing..

9 days after the expedition should have ended, the Ocean Explorer team is finally releasing some information about what they found. Here is an article with a picture of the object. _http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2012/06/15/tech-mysterious-object-baltic-sea.html

And this quote is directly from the Ocean Explorer website as an explanation of what they came across.

STOCKHOLM, Sweden, June 15, 2012

The Ocean X Team dove down to the circle-shaped object in the Baltic Sea and met something they never experienced before. First they thought it was just stone or a rock cliff, but after further observations the object appeared more as a huge mushroom, rising 3-4 meters/10-13 feet from the seabed, with rounded sides and rugged edges. The object had an egg shaped hole leading into it from the top, as an opening. On top of the object they also found strange stone circle formations, almost looking like small fireplaces. The stones were covered in something resembling soot.

“During my 20-year diving career, including 6000 dives, I have never seen anything like this. Normally stones don’t burn. I can’t explain what we saw, and I went down there to answer questions, but I came up with even more questions “, says Stefan Hogeborn, one of the divers at Ocean X Team.

The path to the object itself can be described as a runway or a downhill path that is flattened at the seabed with the object at the end of it.

“First we thought this was only stone, but this is something else. And since no volcanic activity has ever been reported in the Baltic Sea the find becomes even stranger. As laymen we can only speculate how this is made by nature, but this is the strangest thing I have ever experienced as a professional diver“, continues Peter Lindberg, one of the founder Ocean X Team.

Right now, scientists are examining samples from the circle-shaped object, and experts in sonar imaging are processing data from the ship to hopefully shed more light over the mysterious object.

Just for the record, this news is also available on SOTT here:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/246816-Mystery-disc-like-object-stumps-Baltic-Sea-divers

hmmmm...

Large 'dome' shape? With a hole? Possibly a 'road' or something leading to it?

One possibility that occurred to me was a giant Kiln of some sort? It might explain 'soot covered rocks', if the rocks were clay perhaps?

_http://albertdebruijn.com/home/archives/1080
kiln1-thumb.jpg

Charcoal Kiln:
Byway_Backway_Fall_2008_301_m.jpg

_http://library.byways.org/assets/75720

prim_kiln_temp_dome_s.gif

I can well believe some older cities may have used 'giant' Kilns to produce bricks? Or even something we may not know of. Those are just some examples of pictures I found - there are of course many more, and some which are even better examples of the possibly shape of the anomaly.
Especially ones which may have a 'central updraft' chimney thingy!

The latest pictures look somewhat like the Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars movies.

However it looks like it is made from something like stone (ceramic perhaps?), and there is a flattened area of the sea floor with this object at one end of it, which implies that it was moving and skidded along the bottom before coming to rest.

There is a small oval-shaped hole in the middle of the top side that is surrounded by rocks that seem to have soot-like deposits on them.

Definitely strange...

pstott said:
The latest pictures look somewhat like the Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars movies.

You might be thinking of the deviantart file that has been passed around as a 'picture' from the bottom. It's not a picture, it's just an artist's rendering.

p said:
However it looks like it is made from something like stone (ceramic perhaps?), and there is a flattened area of the sea floor with this object at one end of it, which implies that it was moving and skidded along the bottom before coming to rest.

I don't think it implies that at all. I think it's still totally up in the air whether the object was built there or 'grew there' or landed there. The flat area on the sea floor could be caused by many, many things.

p said:
There is a small oval-shaped hole in the middle of the top side that is surrounded by rocks that seem to have soot-like deposits on them.

Definitely strange...

Actually, I think the 'huge kiln' idea is a good one. It, at least, would make logical sense, but I think we need more data before figuring this one out.

Yes more data would of course be needed to make a more informed identification =)

I was just posting the impression I had gotten, and some images to back up the idea and show the possible similarities.

I think the implication that the anomaly was 'the object' that moved to create the 'skid-mark' is just an assumption - if that land was once dry land, then it is possible that the anomaly is/was some sort of building, structure or monument perhaps - and that the flattened area is some sort of 'road' or path for access.

Will be interesting to see what other information and discoveries they release.

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but another article on the subject states that the object is a natural rock formation. I read one comment which made the suggestion that it was a Laccolith - which would possibly explain the 'pillar' beneath the formation.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laccolith

_http://www.inquisitr.com/258095/baltic-sea-ufo-really-just-rocks/

Back
Top Bottom